The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,279 Followers

Cori nodded and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out, showing the now watery cum clinging to it.

"Very good," Barry said. "You may now swallow it. Then, I think the guys would like to offer their congratulations in the break room. There's only an hour left in the day, so everyone just relax and have fun until 5."

Cori swallowed the load and was instantly pulled by Jason into the break room. He pushed her to her knees and sat patiently while all four men -- Barry had not joined them --- dropped their pants and stood in a circle around her, their cocks all pointed at her in anticipation.

"What do you think, Office Slut?" Greg teased. "Can you handle this workload in one hour?"

"I don't know," Cori said with mock innocence. "But I just can't thank you all enough for this wonderful opportunity."

While they chuckled, she took the cock in front of her -- Jason's -- and quickly stuffed it in the side of her mouth while she reached for the two cocks to either side -- Wes' and Douglas' -- and stroked them gently, not trying for a cheap handjob, but just paying them a little bit of much needed attention until she could give them the full attention they really craved from her mouth.

"Now this is what I call happy hour," Barry announced, walking into the room carrying a 12-pack of beer. He handed one to each of the guys and took one for himself, sitting on a chair in the corner and watching the action.

"Cold beer and a hot bitch," Jason moaned, resting his beer on top of Cori's head while she gobbled his cock. "It just doesn't get any better. Too bad you can't have a drink, sweets."

Cori eased her head back and looked up at him, a devilish smile on her face. "Oh, that's OK. I don't like beer much," she said. "I'd rather do shots."

"What kind?" Jason asked.

"Semen slurpers," Cori said. "I can drink those all day!" She shifted over and sucked on Greg's cock, listening to the guys howl and laugh in appreciation of her joke. Many women would have been humiliated or ashamed to be in her position, but Cori was proud of herself. Just a little while ago she had been beating herself up over her failed plan, but she had rebounded quickly and set her mind to accomplishing her goals, staying positive and having fun. It occurred to her that maybe it wasn't her body -- no matter what the guys thought -- or her mind -- no matter what she thought -- that would be the key to her success. Maybe it was simply her attitude. When she remained positive, had fun and worked hard, she always succeeded. She simply couldn't afford to think less of herself, doubt herself, or feel ashamed. Those were the negative thoughts that would reduce her truly to be nothing more than a slut or a whore. No one could ever push her to that level unless she allowed them to do so.

"Semen slurpers," she laughed to herself. Where had she thought of that one? If they thought that was fun, wait until they saw her pussy purse tomorrow. Oh yeah, this was going to be a fun week after all.

She switched from Greg to Douglas, then to Wes, giving them each a lengthy sample of her cock-sucking skills. They all agreed that she was the best they'd had, even topping their own girlfriends, who were all too stingy about offering fellatio.

"Come on, I bet Shelby gives some awesome head," Barry teased Douglas. "No offense, but that girl looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

"She can," Douglas said, slamming his cock all the way down Cori's throat, "but she hasn't done it since our third date. We've been dating almost a year now and all she ever wants to do is jerk me off or ride me."

"That's OK," Greg said. "Nora will only fuck me if I wash my cock first -- and she has to watch me do it. Even then, she'll just lick, not suck. I will say she's pretty good about trying different positions, though."

"She's got some nice tits," Jason said, complimenting Greg's girlfriend. "Are they real?"

"Nah," Greg said. "Her ex paid for those while they were still dating. Nice investment. Speaking of nice tits, I haven't seen a pair this big that weren't fake in a long time, have you?"

"Not that are this firm," Jason agreed. "These stand up so perfect, they look fake, but they're definitely not."

"I like the way the nipples stand out," Wes offered. "Nothing sexier than hard nipples. Don't be mad, Barry, but when Casey came in that day with the tight white sweater, well, I was checking her out. When's she coming back from Italy, anyway?"

"January," Barry said. "And you can look all you want, just don't touch."

"I'm glad the Office Slut doesn't follow that rule," Wes said, reaching down and squeezing Cori's breast while she sucked Greg's cock.

Cori noticed that the guys were all friendly and, while they had their mild complaints about their girlfriends, spoke of them with respect and appreciation in their voices. She wondered if any of them would feel guilty about fucking her on the side. All she knew was that none of them were married and it wasn't her place to judge or tell. Her thoughts of blackmailing them had disappeared long ago. She also noticed that, while they threw out the terms bitch and slut from time to time, there was no malice in their voice, no hint of degradation even as they addressed her and filled her throat with cock. When they called her "Office Slut", it was a casual, conversational tone.

She was sucking on Greg's cock when a hand grabbed her by the hair and gently but forcefully pulled her away. She realized it was Jason as he stuffed his cock in her mouth and let fly a massive load that told Cori he had gone a few days without action of any kind from his girlfriend, Mia, a stunning brunette whom Cori thought was the most attractive of their significant others.

Cori swallowed the creamy offering, gently kissing the head of his cock as it slowly deflated, the last remnants of his cum trickling onto her lips.

"One shot down," she smiled. "Anyone want to pour me another?"

Greg was holding his cock around the base, trying to hold back is orgasm. Cori realized it and crawled hurriedly to him, mouth open, catching the first blast from a foot away before quickly engulfing his cock and milking the rest of his load with her talented lips and tongue.

Wes was next, the shy guy resting the head of his cock between her lips while cum spurted out in great bursts. It was an impressive load and Cori wondered how many, if any, blow jobs the quiet guy had had before. Judging by his load, it had certainly been a while, at least.

"I'm starting to get drunk," Cori laughed. "But I'm not done yet. Pour me another, Douglas."

She opened her mouth and Douglas held his cock about three inches above her lips, literally letting the cum pour out of his cock and into her mouth. She swallowed it all in great gulps, licking her lips and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Ahh, that was good!" she beamed.

"You're not done yet," Barry said. She hadn't noticed that he had removed his pants and now sat in the chair, clutching his hard-on.

"Round two?" Greg asked.

"Hey, Casey's been gone a while," Barry said. "I've built up a little inventory here. And we all know, Office Sluts are in charge of taking inventory."

"That's what I do best," Cori said lustily as she crawled across the room, knowing all eyes were surely on her ass, displayed so lewdly under her skimpy skirt. She approached him with hunger in her eyes, licking her lips. "And the second shot from any batch is always the best. Fill me up, bartender."

She knelt in front of him and went down on him once more. He was less anxious this time and she took her time, sucking his balls, teasing his head with her tongue, teasing his shaft with little kisses. The others dressed and drank a second beer while they watched the first-class, x-rated show.

Cori's internal clock told her it had to be close to five and wondered about Harris in the parking lot, waiting for her. If she wasn't down there, would he come looking for her? She thought about this and tried picking up the pace, but Barry was taking his sweet time this time. He would pull his cock out and tap it against her lips or hold it up so she could lick his balls some more. There was no rushing him this time and Cori just trusted that they wouldn't let Harris up to this floor or that someone would call to warn them.

What Cori didn't know was that Harold, the day shift guard, got off at 5 and that the night shift guard was running late. No one was at the desk when Harris walked in at 5:15. No one stopped him from getting on the elevator. She didn't know that Douglas had forgotten to lock the door when he came back from taking a FedEx package to the security desk. She didn't know that Harris was standing in the doorway to the breakroom, watching her service Barry in front of all of her co-workers.

She didn't know any of this until she heard Douglas ask, "Who are you? How did you get in here?" And Harris responded, "I'm here to pick up Cori."

He didn't sound angry, but Cori whirled around, panicked. "Hey, dude, if this is your daughter..." Barry started, hands out, pleading.

"No, no," Harris said. "She's my, um, assistant. She does a lot of the same things for me at night that she obviously does for all of you during the day. Please, continue. I assure you it's all right."

"Really?" Barry asked.

"Really," Harris smiled. "Don't mind if I watch, do you?"

"Be my guest," Barry said. Cori looked at Harris, studying his eyes for any hint of anger or disappointment, but saw none. Still, as she resumed her oral work, she wondered if she had just blown it all -- literally. No more job, no more house, no more scholarship. Could it really all be gone? Her thoughts were flooded and so was her mouth as Barry filled it once more. She sucked and slurped and swallowed until he was done, then looked up sheepishly at him.

"Um, I better go," she said.

"Of course," Barry said, looking sincerely sorry for the predicament she seemed to be in. "Listen, buddy," Barry addressed Harris again, "please don't be mad at her. I don't know what your deal is with her, but we'll lay off if you want. We like her and she's doing a good job here. She's a good kid, so just don't be mad, all right?"

"I'm not mad at all," Harris said. "Seriously, it's all OK. She can come back tomorrow and fuck you all day long if you want. It's fine with me. Truly." Seeing they didn't believe him and that Cori was still scared, Harris pulled up a chair.

"Look, fellas, I'm going to lay it out to you straight because I think we all have plenty to lose -- like our jobs -- and plenty to gain -- sex with her," Harris said. "So, I'll tell you what I have going on and you can tell me your story. I'm sure we can find a way to share her services without anyone getting into trouble."

Harris proceeded to tell them all about Cori's scholarship, his role at the university, Cori's duties to him and Ty -- the whole thing. Barry reciprocated by outlining the deal they had made with Cori, stressing that it had just started today. He even showed Harris the job description Cori had written, which he found equally funny and impressive.

"Well, it looks like we're on all the same page," Harris said. "So long as no one runs their mouth or starts posting crap on the web, there's no reason we can't all keep enjoying what we have here. And Cori can get her job experience and education. Everyone wins."

"Absolutely," Barry said. "And besides, next week this will all be over from our side anyway."

"Why?" Harris asked.

"Well, Mrs. Benson and Ted will be back."

"You don't know a lot about Mrs. Benson, do you?" Harris asked.

"Well, I guess not," Barry shrugged. "Sweet lady, tough business woman. She doesn't know a lot about sports, but her husband did. Now she does a good job of carrying on the name and letting us do our job."

"Do you know what she did before she married Mr. Benson?" Harris asked.

"No."

"Well, she started doing burlesque shows, then did a couple of B movies in which she appeared topless under the name of Bunny Masters. She was dating a football star who just happened to be a client of Mr. Benson. The football star got hurt and she realized the long term money was with Benson Sports Marketing. She started as an intern, fucked her way to a full-time job, then tricked him into marrying her."

"Sweet Mrs. Benson?" Cori asked.

"How do you know all this?" Barry said.

"I was good friends with Bill Benson," Harris said. "Drinking buddies, golf buddies, poker buddies. He told me most of it and I figured out the rest with a little research and a bit of guessing."

"So, how does that affect Cori being the Office Slut," Jason asked, looking for a sign of hope. "I mean, she might have slept her way to the top, but a lot of women have done that. It doesn't mean she's going to support Cori fucking us all day long. Plus, she's so dignified and classy now."

"And you don't think Cori can be dignified and classy? Of course she can," Harris said. "The point is, Mrs. Benson won't be shocked by any of this. That's step one. Step two, though, is that you have to show her that Cori being the Office Slut actually adds to the performance of the company. It's all about the bottom line, gentlemen."

"How do we prove that?" Greg asked.

"Well, you'll have to find some legitimate ways that Cori's skills can be used to help the bottom line," Harris said. "Her line about being in better shape because of frequent sex is funny and somewhat true, but it's not going to be enough. Can Cori be discreetly employed to help finalize a big contract or negotiate a better deal with a vendor? Can you all show that your work is not only unaffected by her presence, but actually enhanced by it? And can you demonstrate that Cori is actually good at the job, not just fucking? If you can do those things and present it the right way, I think she'll listen."

"That's a big gamble," Barry said. "I mean, she might fire us all."

"Doubtful," Harris said. "She's got her retirement invested in this business. She's not going to risk losing it by losing you. But just to be safe, you protect yourselves by having Cori make the pitch."

"What? Me?" Cori said.

"Yes, for two reasons," Harris said matter-of-factly. "One, she's not going to believe it if she hears Wes say he's going to get more done if he gets a blowjob every morning, but you can tell her how much harder the guys work when they're happy and relaxed. You can assure her you won't distract them unnecessarily. Maybe you can give blowjobs while they're on the phone or in meetings so no work time is lost. If it comes from you, it's more sincere -- it's as much your idea as theirs. And it's the same idea she had years ago. You'll relate on that level. It might even validate her own actions and make her want to help you succeed on the same path."

"OK," Cori said, nodding. "That makes some sense, I guess. What's the other reason?"

"Plausible deniability," Harris shrugged. "If she doesn't like the idea, you claim it as yours and yours alone and save these guys their jobs. Sounds like a raw deal for you, but remember, these guys are young and successful. They're going to be leaders here or at other companies long after Mrs. Benson is retired. I think they might look fondly on young lady who not only fucked their brains out, but also sacrificed herself for them."

"Without a doubt," Barry said, sincerity filling his voice.

"So," Harris said. "I suggest you all have a lot of fun the next three days, but also start building your case. You might have to play it cool for a few days next week until you're ready to present to Mrs. Benson, but I think you'll find that a few days away from Cori will lead to a greater sense of urgency."

"What about Ted?" Wes asked. "What if he doesn't go for it?"

"Come on," Barry said, waving his hand. "If we can get Mrs. B to go for it, Ted will be all over it. You ever see all the porn he has on his computer? He'd be first in line for a blowjob every morning."

"So, I guess I'm still the Office Slut tomorrow?" Cori asked.

"You sure are," Harris said. "I'll even help you pick out a good outfit for tomorrow. These guys are risking a lot for you. You owe it to them to be the best you can be."

"I know," Cori smiled. "I already promised them I wouldn't let them down."

On the way home, Cori thanked Harris profusely for not being mad, choking down his cock and gobbling his balls, making sure she was bobbing her head up and down enough that any curious drivers would know exactly what she was doing.

Harris had a surprise for her when they got home -- a small red sports car sat in the driveway. "That's for me?" she asked, still licking the remnants of his cum off her lips.

"Yep," Harris said. "It's not officially yours -- it belongs to the university. We get a certain number of vehicles from local dealers for official university use. Anyway, one of the staff members in our department is on sabbatical. While he's gone, no one's using his car. Well, they weren't until now."

"Wow, thank you so much!" Cori said. "I just got done thanking you the best way I know how. Any other requests?"

"Arf, arf," Harris grinned wickedly. Cori ran inside, donned the dog leash and crawled around for him. They finished in the back yard as Harris tied her to the patio table and pounded her pussy until they both came. He left his bitch in heat laying naked and wet in the fading sun until Ty came out a few minutes later, turned her over, re-tied her to the table and reamed her ass. He then untied her and tossed her into the pool, letting the chlorine rinse her free of cum and cream and sweat.

Over dinner, with everyone content, she asked them for their help. "I'm going to have to do a lot to keep these guys happy and entertained and find a way to prove my bottom-line value to the company," Cori said. "I have a couple ideas, but I'll need your help."

She told them about her idea for a pussy purse. It would need to be long and flexible and hollow with room for money, a key, lipstick, etc. Ty said he thought he could make her one for tomorrow.

"If it works," Cori said, "we could market it and sell it. Benson could sell the rights to some adult novelty manufacturer. That would be bottom-line value, right?"

"Definitely," Harris nodded. "And you could maybe market that pen on a chain connected to your nipple -- you know, start a whole line of Office Slut toys and apparel. What about from the sports marketing angle? Any ideas there?"

"Yeah," Cori said. "Benson seems to have built their business on working with the little guys -- the second- or third-tier athletes from second-tier sports and the small organizations and event management companies. I figure if I could help land just one big-time client, it would be worth 20 of the small ones. But, the big-time guys get all the pussy they want from babes hotter than me. And they'd be wary of a deal that involved sex."

"So how would you land one of these guys?"

"I wouldn't," Cori grinned. "I'd land the girls. There's a lot less competition for female athletes, but most companies try to sell to women, right? So, there's a big market out there. The Williams sisters and Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova and Danica Patrick -- but who else is really big in terms of sponsorships and sales? Plus most of the sports guys are used to dealing with the male athletes and they have trouble relating to the women. I know sports, I know women and I know marketing. If I can convince a top female athlete that the Benson Sports Marketing guys are truly decent guys who will put her first, I could get a top star."

"Got anyone in mind?"

"Yeah, Peggy Stimson," Cori said.

"That young golf star?" Ty asked.

"Yeah," Cori said. "She just turned 18 and she's going straight on the tour. She's beautiful and very talented. She's the female Tiger Woods. Three years from now, she'll be huge. She has no deal yet and she's just sitting there, waiting. Her dad was a two-timing drunk, so it's just her and her mom. Word is her mom's very protective and very untrusting of men. If Mrs. Benson could make the call to get me in the door, I know I could close that deal."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,279 Followers