The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers

"It's a good idea," Ty said. "I think you should go for it. If you can bring a new product and a new star to Benson Sports Marketing, my guess is Mrs. Benson would sign off on just about anything else and you'd be writing your ticket for a nice career. But if it doesn't work, do you have a backup plan?"

"Sure," Cori grinned. "It's the same backup plan I've had for a long time now -- fuck whoever I have to fuck -- the star player, his brother, his agent, his coach -- to get the deal done. It's not how I want to do it and, like I said, these guys aren't hurting for pussy, so it might not work on the first try, but it would sooner or later. It always does."

"It's got you a long way so far," Harris nodded.

"Well, that's my plan," Cori said. "I really appreciate you guys helping and understanding. I had no idea how I was going to tell you what was going on or if I even should. I don't want to keep any secrets from you, though, so this feels much better. I promise I won't neglect either of you."

"Oh, I wouldn't let you," Harris grinned. "So, Ty, why don't you work on that purse and I'll play dress up with our little doll here. I've got an outfit I think will work well."

Ty retired to what he had turned into a makeshift shop in a room just off of Club Cori in the basement. Meanwhile, Cori waited in the living room while Harris went to retrieve something from his car. After the outdoor fuck-fest on the table, Cori had thrown on a light gray sweatshirt, a white thong and nothing else other than her standard stilettos. Standing in the living room, she realized it was getting dark outside. The blinds were open and anyone walking past the front of the house could probably see her through the big bay window. She thought about closing the blinds, but she remembered that she had actually closed them earlier. Someone had re-opened them for some reason. Possibly just to look out or let some light in, but Cori realized the real reason was probably the added thrill of exposing her to someone in the neighborhood. Well, as exhibition and voyeurism went, this was much tamer than Cori was used to -- thoughts of the public fucking tied to the top of the boat in St. Thomas flashed in her head -- so if this was fun for Harris, she certainly had no complaints.

He returned moments later with a bag. "Just bought this today for a special occasion," he said. "Let's have you try it on." Cori noticed that the bag was about the size of a coin purse and realized that whatever he had purchased must be incredibly small and skimpy. What else is new, she thought. The way the men in her life shopped for her, she figured she could fit all her entire wardrobe in a duffel bag if she had to.

What Harris pulled out of the bag looked like nothing more than a ball of string, which, when he held it up for her, she realized was about all it consisted of. She laughed out loud, knowing that this was going to be one of the most revealing and absurd outfits she had ever worn. She didn't have a clue how it went on, so Harris helped her strip out of her clothes and put it on, occasionally glancing toward the window to see if there were any neighbors taking an evening stroll.

It began with a red strap that wrapped around her neck like a choker, fastening in the back with a clasp. It was adjustable and Harris made as tight as he could without choking her. It was a rubber fabric, similar to that of a bathing suit. The strap around her neck was about an inch wide. Two more inch-wide straps emerged on either side of her neck. When they dropped straight down, they both rested on the insides of her breasts.

Harris showed her that on the inside of the straps were two small clasps, one on each strap. They were like the circular clips on the back of a necklace and were located on the inside edge of both straps. He placed the first strap over her right breast, the thin material only wide enough to cover her nipple and areola. But Harris then connected the clasp to her nipple ring and pushed the strap just to the outside of her nipple. Now, the strap was tightly stretched across her breast, held in place by the clasp connected to her bare nipple. Now, only a sliver of tit and a portion of her areola was covered. He did the same with the other breast, stepping back to admire his work. From a distance, it would look like Cori was wearing a very skimpy top that at least covered her nipples. But anyone within 20 feet or so would clearly so those hard nips pointing straight at them.

Harris grinned and continued with his work. Already, Cori was frowning. The straps that were attached to her nipples hung down only a few inches past her breasts, ending in two more circular clasps. Cori had assumed they would go between her legs and at least cover her pussy, but these barely reached her belly button. That, she realized, was the point as Harris pulled on both straps, stretching them to their fullest extent, both just barely clipping into her belly button ring. So, the red top now formed a sort of an oblong diamond on her upper torso, the string running from her navel to her nipples to the choker around her neck. So far, she was completely backless and bottomless and it sure wasn't like there was much to talk about on the upper front, either.

Harris left for a moment and came back with a pair of her red fishnet thigh-high stockings. She put them on, pulling the red bands at the top of the stockings around her slender but toned thighs. All that was left in the bag Harris had brought were a few gold strands that Cori had assumed were jewelry of some sort, but she quickly found out otherwise. Harris picked up one of the slender gold chains, holding it up so she could see that it had a small alligator clip on one end and another circular clasp on the other. He put the alligator clip on the top of her stockings, then stretched the chain to near capacity before it reached her clit ring. He attached the clasp to the clit ring and smiled again. Cori realized he could make it tighter or looser by adjusting where the chain was on her thigh -- on the inside, she'd have a little slack, on the front it would be stretched to the max and so would her clit. He attached the other clip on the other leg, also connecting it to her clit. Cori was beginning to think having all these rings was a curse.

She looked around to see if there was anything at all that might ultimately cover her pussy or her ass, but all that remained was another small gold chain. This one was much longer and Cori was grateful for that -- until he put it on. It connected first in the back of her choker and Harris let it drop. She felt it fall between her shoulder blades and snake between her butt cheeks. When Harris knelt down, she realized that the rings were going to be used one more time. He pulled the chain between her legs, spreading her pussy lips as he tucked it inside her, finally linking the clasp to her clit ring. The chain was pulled taut and she wondered if she'd be able to walk without ripping her clit or her nipples or something, but to her surprise, she was able to move. Her steps were small and cautious, and she did feel the occasional tug, but nothing extreme.

This was definitely an extreme outfit and Cori reminded him that she had to be able to at least get in the building without getting arrested.

"Don't worry," Harris grinned. "I've got you covered -- barely! You'll see the rest of your outfit in the morning. For now, I think you should wear it for a little while to get used to it. Come on, let's show Ty."

Cori shuffled to the basement steps, but quickly realized that stepping down was going to cause extreme pull on her clit. She hesitated, then hopped down to the first step, her tits jiggling while the clips tugged at her bobbing nipples. No way I can hop all the way down, Cori thought.

"Got a bit of a problem, eh?" Harris smiled. "Well, lucky for you, I don't mind lending a hand." He picked Cori up and slung her over his shoulder. He cupped his hands on her ass cheeks and hauled her down the stairs. Ty greeted them at the bottom of the stairs and Harris set her back on the floor. She twirled around slowly, letting Ty take in the whole package as he nodded his approval.

"That will do," he said, shaking Harris' hand. "Nice work. Come here, I've got something to show you on the pussy purse."

Ty presented what at first appeared to be a large vibrator. It was about 8 inches long, shaped exactly like a penis, made flesh-colored with a mushroom head. Cori remembered Ty using it on her the other night. It had run the gauntlet of her ass, pussy and mouth and she remembered liking the vibrations deep inside her. It was rubbery and flexible. "This used to be a vibrator," Ty said. "As I'm sure you remember. Well, it won't vibrate anymore because I took out the insides completely. It's now an 8-inch hollow tube that you can easily carry in your pussy or even your ass our mouth. I just cut the base off and added this snap-on cap."

Cori noticed the cap had a small metal ring in the middle of it and wondered why. Before she could ask, however, Ty had popped off the lid, which now dangled from the shaft of the pussy purse by a clear piece of fishing line tied. "This is almost two inches in diameter, so inside, you'll have room for some money," he shook the vibrator and a roll of bills and other items fell out, "lipstick, a pen, a key or you could even wad up one of your tiny thongs and stuff it in here. Here, try it."

He stuffed the items -- the money, a lipstick tube, and a key -- back into the tube and handed it to her. Cori put it in her mouth first, lubing it up with her spit, then spread her legs, bending her knees slightly as gently inserted the tube inside her. The items inside it gave it some weight, but not much more than it had before with the vibrator in it. She stuffed it almost all the way in, but Ty stopped her. "Hold on," he said. "Since you'll want to make sure this is secure in there, I made a way for you to be able to stick it all the way inside." He knelt down and unclipped the chain that ran from her clit ring up her back to the neck collar, clipping the bottom end instead to the end of the pussy purse. With it secured, he then pushed on the end of the purse with his middle finger until the base of the purse was a full inch inside her. He withdrew his finger and watched her pussy lips close around the tube, only the thin chain visible emerging from between her lips.

"Very nice," Harris nodded. "Well, done, Ty. What do you think, Cori?"

"I think I'm going to get arrested or raped or both," she laughed nervously. "Do you really think I can wear this in there tomorrow?"

"No choice," Harris said. "You promised big and you better deliver even bigger. You're future is on the line her, babe, so you better bring your A game. With this outfit and the right attitude, you'll knock 'em dead. The question is, are you ready to back up what you're selling with this outfit?"

"I am," Cori said confidently. "I... well, I think I was made for this, you know? I mean, not forever. Eventually, I want to be a respected business woman respected for my personality and brains. But for right now, I think this is what I'm supposed to do. Why else would I have this body? I don't mean to sound conceited because I know there are a lot of other women out there more beautiful than I am," Ty and Harris both shook their heads against this idea, "but I think I was made to perform and please and yes, my mind can back up what my body is selling. I understand what I'm there for and I'm ready."

"I think you're learning a lot about yourself, Cori," Harris said honestly. "It takes a lot of maturity to recognize and accept who you are and embrace it. You have a gift. Like a pianist was born to play or an artist was born to paint, you were born to fuck. And the fact that you realize that's not something to be ashamed of is a huge step forward. Use that gift as much as you can, let it carry you and you'll do just fine. Now, give me the gift of your mouth before I blow my load all over Ty's workshop."

They undressed Cori, including the pussy purse, and lay the outfit carefully to the side before spending the next hour utilizing her "gift" in a variety of ways and positions. Then Harris carried her upstairs and enjoyed her talents one more time before falling asleep with a shriveled but very happy penis resting on Cori's cheek.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers