The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Mm-hmm," Harold said, obviously skeptical. "Well, how do I know this is yours?"

"It's black right?" Cori asked. "Pretty small."

"Yeah," Harold said. "Too small, I'd say, even for you. I assumed it was a little girl's -- you know, it fell out of her mom's gym bag or something."

Gym bag. Cori, kicked herself. That could have been a credible lie -- it wasn't what she was wearing, but in a bag of clothes she planned to change into later. It would have worked. No questions. But it was too late now. She'd hinted at something much more with her "long story" comment.

Harold cocked his head and studied her. Cori glanced away, uncomfortable. She felt like he was seeing right through her.

"I think you need to try this on and make sure it's yours," he said.

"Um, OK," Cori said.

"You can use my office," Harold said, getting up and walking to a door a few feet away from his lobby desk. He opened the door and Cori shuffled in. To her surprise, he closed the door behind them and flipped the lock.

"Um, are you going to watch me?" she asked.

"Unless you want to tell me the truth," he said.

"I don't know what you mean."

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine, but you're not getting this back without the truth or some proof that it fits." He tossed the skirt to her and Cori looked at him, sighed and rolled her eyes. Here we go again, she thought. She started to step into the skirt, but Harold stopped her, "Take off the jacket so I can actually see. You are wearing underwear, right?"

"Well, sort of, I guess," Cori said.

"Then it's no big deal. Do it," Harold said.

Cori reluctantly unzipped her jacket and slid it off, watching Harold's eyes as she revealed herself to him. If he was surprised or aroused or disgusted, he didn't show it. His stoic face revealed no emotion. He didn't ogle, but he also didn't turn away. He watched her pull on the skirt, no doubt noting that it actually hid nothing, though it did technically fit. He nodded as she put her jacket back on, "Well, I can see why they don't want any visitors up there this week."

"Um, yeah," Cori said, "it's been kind of a crazy week. I'm sure it will be back to normal next week when Mrs. Benson gets back." She wasn't so sure, of course, but she wasn't sure what Harold was going to do. Unlike most men, she couldn't read him.

"I see," he said, not hiding his skepticism. He obviously didn't buy that there was anything normal about Cori's job. Then he leaned forward, looking directly into her eyes. "Now, listen to me. I may be just a security guard, but I've been around a little. I know what's what. I know you don't trust me yet, but I want you to know you can. If you're doing whatever you're doing of your own accord, that's fine. None of my business how you live your life or get ahead. But if you're being forced to do something, you can tell me. If they threatened you or told you not to tell, don't worry, I won't make a move and tip your hand until the time is right. But I'm on your side and you can trust me. I won't let anyone harm you if you give me the sign. Understood?"

"Yes," Cori said. His steely blue eyes reflected a man who had seen a lot -- not all of it pleasant -- and she still couldn't read his emotion or what he was thinking, but his unwavering gaze and his calm, strong voice gave her the sense that he was a man she could truly trust. "Thank you. Everything's fine right now. But if it's not, how can you guarantee my safety?"

"Why, because I'm a rent-a-cop?" he chuckled. "Well, let's just say I used to be a lot more than that. I was in the Marines, then I worked SWAT for 10 years. Hurt my knee in a training drill and that was that. They offered me a desk job, but I took early retirement and this job. I can't run any marathons any more, but I still know how to spot trouble and how to deal with it and I have friends who can do any muscle work, if you know what I mean."

"I see," Cori said. "That's very good to know. As you can imagine, a girl can never have too many people watching her back."

"When you walk through here, everyone watches your back," Harold chuckled. "Even me. You're a beautiful young lady. That can be a blessing or a curse. Some appreciate beauty, some try to control it or even abuse it."

"I know that's true," Cori nodded. "It's a thin line sometimes, too. I..." she stopped before she told him everything, surprised that she had come so close. She was ready to give him her life story and ask for his advice after only 10 minutes in a closed room. Was he that convincing as a trustworthy guy or was she just that desperate to find someone to feel safe with, to trust?

"Can you wink?" Harold broke the awkward silence, grinning at her for the first time.

"Um, yeah," Cori said, winking her left eye, then her right, giggling self-consciously.

"I can see you're not going to say anything today and that's fine, but if things ever get hairy, you just give me two winks with either eye. And if you're upstairs and things don't feel right in the office, just pick up the phone, dial 21 and just say 'Hey, is Mr. Green down there?' It will seem like you're checking on a client's arrival, but I'll know. I'll play it cool, no violence or big scenes unless it's necessary. But I'll take care of you. Got it?"

"Yes," she said. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I have a friend who really watches my back at home. He's terrific. But I can't tell you how much safer I feel already knowing you're on my side here."

"No problem. Now, you better get back up there. I imagine they'll be waiting for you."

Cori gave him a quick hug and left, shuffling back to the elevator, happy that no one joined her for her return trip up to the fourth floor.

When she got off the elevator, Douglas greeted her by the reception desk, reaching for her jacket. "What's the matter, didn't want to try the steps again?" he joked a bit crudely, but Cori laughed anyway, taking off her jacket and handing it to him. "Probably a good idea -- I heard they were a bit slippery anyway. Something about some sort of liquid spilled all over."

They both laughed and went into the office, where all of the guys were at their desks, actually working. They were making calls, checking emails, like a normal work day. Obviously, the previous gang bang had taken the edge off a bit and they were able to focus on their jobs, at least for a little while. When Douglas led her to her desk and said that he'd help her "get hooked up," though, she figured something was up. They weren't about to let their new Office Slut actually work or relax for a while.

"OK," Douglas said. "Before you sit down, I'm going to unsnap some of your clips. He unclipped the suit from her breasts and the stockings from her clit. He even removed her pussy purse and took her suit all the way off, leaving the black skirt on. He bent down and ripped off the last of her tattered stockings, leaving her only in the skirt and heels.

"Thank you," Cori said, knowing that it sounded odd to be thanking someone for taking her clothes off, but the relief on her engorged clit and nipples was welcomed however it was achieved.

"You're welcome," he said. "Now, I need to put this in you. I'm sure you'll find it more comfortable than that chain and dildo." He held up a small silver circle that looked like a watch battery or some sort of computer chip. It was mounted on a small piece of curved plastic with a snap on the end of it. "I have to attach it to your clit ring to keep it in place and to enable us to pull it out easily, but it won't pull much if at all, OK?"

"OK," Cori said, game for whatever they had in mind. She had started the day ready to perform, had done so and now had the reassurance that Harold was a simple phone call away. As long as I'm safe, let the boys play, she reminded herself.

Douglas snapped the end of the plastic piece to her clit and Cori realized that the bend of the plastic was specifically designed to curve the other end of the device with the circular chip right between her pussy lips. Sure enough, Douglas pushed the chip just inside her pussy, pressing it against the inside, close to her G spot.

"Now, as long as you're seated, that shouldn't move much, but when you're up, moving around, that clip will help hold it in place. The plastic is strong enough that the sensor is basically mounted on a post."

"OK," Cori said. "What's the sensor for?"

"You'll see," Douglas smiled. "Now, if you'll have a seat, please."

Cori sat in her comfortable leather chair, surprised to see that, in this seated position, her skirt actually covered most of her pussy. Douglas showed her a pretty red scarf that would have gone well with her outfit and wrapped it loosely around her neck, then looped it around the height adjust knob on the back of the chair. "A good Office Slut maintains good posture," he said. "As part of your training, this will help. In time, head back, chest out, stomach in will become automatic whether you're standing, sitting or whatever."

Cori tested her range of motion and found that she had very little. She could lean her head forward just enough to look at her computer screen and desktop, but she only had an inch or two to work with, though she could turn her head fully to each side. It didn't hurt at all, but this would be uncomfortable for a long stretch of time. She had a feeling Douglas wasn't done, and he wasn't.

"A good slut remains, um, ready at all times and stays at her desk until summoned elsewhere," Douglas said. "To help you stay put and remain ready, we're going to give you these." He held up two separate chains that each looked to be about two feet long. They were both gold and small -- about the diameter of a woman's necklace. She noticed two hooks had been mounted to the top edges of her computer and understood what was coming. Douglas attached one end of each chain to the hooks on the top two corners of her computer screen and attached the other ends to her nipple rings. The chains were pretty taut, but there was a small amount of slack -- until Douglas pushed her chair back and locked the wheels in place. Now, the chains were taut and her nipples were fully extended once more. Plus, since the top of the computer monitor was a bit above her chest, her nipples were now angled upward at about a 30 degree angle.

It didn't hurt, but Cori wished she could ease the tension on her nipples by sliding forward a few inches. But with the wheels locked, the chair wouldn't budge and her neck restraint wouldn't allow her to lean forward.

"Looking good," Douglas said. "Feel OK?"

"Yeah," Cori said. "It's fine. Thank you."

"Good. Now, you know a good office slut is always available, so we've got to spread those pretty legs, don't we?"

"Of course," Cori smiled, parting her thighs. Douglas knelt down and pulled her left leg out to the left a couple feet until he was able to tie a ribbon around her ankle strap and the leg of the desk. He did the same with the right leg. Her stilettos were still flat on the floor, but her legs were now spread wide and her pussy in full view. Her movement was very limited and it was clear they wanted her that way. She didn't put up a fuss because she suspected it wouldn't be long before they'd untie her in order to fuck her again. This was just a case of her co-workers having fun with their new sex toy.

"It's going to be hard to work like this," Cori grinned. She reached out and could just touch the keyboard and her phone was completely out of reach. Douglas moved it to the edge of the desk where she could reach it. "Would you mind answering this today? I've got a ton of paperwork to catch up on."

"Of course," Cori said, happy to help with any sort of real work.

"Thanks," Douglas grinned. "I better get back to my desk. Don't go away!" They both laughed at his little joke and Cori sat, looking around, wondering if the others were going to come take a look. To her surprise, they didn't. They glanced her way, sure, but they kept working, content to let her be eye-candy for the time being.

She forgot about the sensor in her pussy until it started to buzz. Douglas had known what he was doing, managing to put it right on her G spot. She felt the pleasurable surge course through her and her pussy begin to respond almost immediately. The phone rang and Cori reached to pick it up, but no one was on the other end. She hung it up and enjoyed the buzzing in her pussy. If this was their idea of punishing her for cumming twice earlier, punish me all day, Cori thought to herself. Then, just as abruptly as it started, the buzzing stopped. Cori was disappointed, but thought little of it. Probably a short in the stupid thing. Otherwise, it would have started sooner, right? Should she tell Douglas the vibrator didn't work? No, best just to leave it be, she thought.

She managed to open her email and was about to respond to a question about how things were going from Ty when the buzzing started again. She wanted to shift her hips, but her restraints made it tough and she was afraid movement might cause it to short out again. She held still, letting the naughty little buzzer ignite her pussy. The phone rang again and she answered it, pausing before she spoke, aware that she was breathing a little heavy.

"Good morning, Benson Sports Marketing," she said cheerily, her chipper voice buoyed by an increasingly happy pussy. "How may I help you?" The buzzing stopped and she took a message for Ted and hung up, wriggling her hips as much as she could now, trying to get that darn vibrator to start back up. She looked around at the guys, wondering if they were controlling it remotely somehow, but if anyone was doing it, they had a great poker face. Plus, she assumed they thought the little thing was buzzing all the time. Maybe she'd tell them if any of them ever came over to talk to her.

She went back to her email, occasionally shifting to try to re-start her joyride, but nothing happened and she wondered if the battery was completely dead. A half hour passed with no buzzing, no visits from her co-workers, no phone calls. Her back was getting tired and her nipples were tingly and nearly numb from the extensive over-stimulation already today. She was thirsty and tried to make eye contact with one of her co-workers, who maddeningly continued to ignore her. She knew it was a game and they wouldn't hold back for long, but she really did want to get something to drink, walk around and talk to someone. At least if the phone would ring, there would be something...

The buzzing started again, surprising Cori so much she jerked in her seat, small jolts of pain running through her breasts as the chains pulled tight. She sat still and pain melted quickly, replaced by the soothing warmth of a pulsing pussy. The phone rang again and she picked it up, but there was another hang up. Fine, she thought, just let me focus on this...

It stopped again and she slammed the phone in the receiver harder than she intended. Frustration was setting in. Nothing she wanted was in her reach -- a drink, a way to get up, a friend to talk to or a damn battery to make this vibrator work. Any of these things would have calmed her. Being denied all four was frustrating. What kind of stupid vibrator was that anyway? Always shorting out. Cheap piece of....

Then it hit her. The phone. It always rang when it was buzzing. But the buzzing started first, right? And she was sure the phone had stopped ringing several seconds before the buzzing stopped. Must be coincidence, she thought. Still, she looked at her co-workers suspiciously, noticing Douglas pick up the phone. Seconds later, her pussy buzzed, followed quickly by the phone ringing. She picked up, Douglas hung up, her pussy still buzzed for about 10 more seconds, then it stopped too.

That's it, she thought. When the phone rings, it makes the vibrator start. The vibrator probably receives the signal instantly and that's why it feels like it's buzzing before the phone rings. Then, it must be on some delay -- about 10 seconds or so after the phone stops ringing -- before it does. Well, the only questions now were, how long would they torment her like this and would they ultimately allow her to cum or not? And if they did, how long would that damn phone have to be ringing?

This, she realized, must be the punishment for her crime of cumming without permission. They bound her and now were tormenting and teasing her in far worse and more maddening ways than she ever did to any man with her tantalizing outfits. She had been afraid they were going to spank her or something, but knew Harris wouldn't appreciate any lasting marks on her and was glad they hadn't gone that route. Still, it might be better than this, which was driving her crazy.

She picked up the phone and called Douglas. "Yes," he said. "Do you need something?"

"Yes, sir," she said, playing subservient role to let him know she knew her place. "I was wondering if I might please be able to get up and get a drink of water?"

"I'm afraid I can't let you up, but I'll bring you a drink," Douglas said. "How about some coffee?"

"Sounds good," Cori said, thinking that the hot beverage would help take off the chill -- it was a little cool in here with almost nothing on. "Thank you, sir."

Douglas came in a few minutes later carrying a cup of coffee. "Cream?" he asked.

"Yes, please," she said, unwillingly stepping into his trap.

"OK," he unzipped his fly and presented his cock to her.

"Got me on that one, didn't you?" she said. "Mmm, but that's the best kind of cream there is. Sure you didn't run out earlier this morning?"

"Never," Douglas said. "But I might need some help getting it for you. Can you lend a hand?"

"Sure," Cori said. Douglas handed her bottle of lotion and Cori dumped out a generous portion while he unclipped her right breast and stepped over her right leg. He now stood between her chair and the desk. Her left nipple was still pulled taut by the chain and her right nipple was at the mercy of his hand, which held that chain and could yank it at anytime. She reached for him and took his cock in her hands, gently stroking him while he caressed her breasts.

"I forgot to ask, how was your trip downstairs," he asked.

"Good," Cori said, looking up at the most handsome of the men she worked with. She'd had sex with plenty of unattractive men before, but Douglas certainly wasn't one of them. Douglas was very good-looking and it wasn't hard for her to want to please him or be excited about simply touching his cock, which was impressive both in terms of size and firmness. He was steely hard and she wanted to taste him. She knew she had yesterday and this morning, but the group settings and frantic groping had made it hard for her to focus on who's cock was who's. But right now, Douglas' was the only one in her sight and she was very drawn to it -- it felt so hard in her hands and she loved touching that rubbery mushroom head. It was big, but not too big and she wanted to feel it on her tongue or, better yet, in her pussy.

"Harold's very nice," she added, remembering that she hadn't really answered her question about going downstairs.

"Do you think he suspected anything?"

"Nah," Cori lied. Douglas seemed OK, but best not to let him or anyone know that Harold was looking out for her. If they did have ulterior motives and knew Harold was on her side, it would be much easier for them to plan around him. "I mean, I'm sure he wondered why I didn't have a skirt, but I told him I dropped it out of my gym bag. He was busy, so I don't think he thought much about it."

He unclipped her other breast and she thought he was going to get her up and fuck her. She hoped so. But no, he wrapped both nipple chains around his fists, stepped forward and tucked his cock between her breasts. She dumped more lotion on her breasts and his cock and he squeezed between them, sliding his cock up toward her chin while pressing hard on the outsides of her breasts, wrapping his cock in firm, warm tit meat. Normally, she would have bent her head to kiss and lick the head, but her neck restraint prevented her. He continued titty fucking her for a few minutes, then stepped back and gave her the cup of coffee. Then, aiming carefully, he gave her not one but three full shots of cream. Cori used the stir stick to mix it in, noting the bit of creamy foam that surfaced.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers