The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Ty blasted Jordan's mouth with a big wad of cum, choking her with his cock and thick load. Jordan gagged and sputtered but made no effort to try to get out from under him or spit out his cock.

"Trouble swallowing?" Ty taunted. "This will help." He plugged her nose with his fingers and watched as she stopped gagging and started swallowing, coaxing more and more cum from his long rod as she struggled to finish the job and hopefully breath again. When he was convinced Jordan could handle it, Ty let go and her nostrils filled with air while her mouth and throat remained stuffed with cock and flooded with cum.

Ty pulled his cock out and slapped it against both of Jordan's cheeks, droplets of cum and saliva and oil splattering across the stage. Then he wagged it at Cori, who crawled forward and cleaned him off as he cock slowly softened. Well, if Jordan was her new best friend, there wasn't much better way to initiate the relationship than this. They had shared cock and cum and now she was licking Ty's cock just minutes after it had been in Jordan's ass. Cori had heard of blood brothers. She chuckled inwardly at what she and Jordan were. Semen sisters?

"OK," Ty said. "Time for you two to clean up. Why don't you take a shower together?"

"Only if you'll watch," Cori teased.

"Only if you'll wash each other with your tongues," Ty shot back.

"Is there any other way?" Jordan asked.

Moments later, Jordan and Cori were under the hot shower, the water pounding against their hard bodies while Ty watched through the glass shower door.

The girls rubbed each other with soapy hands, making extra sure their tits, asses and pussies were cleaned thoroughly. And the rinsing was done with the help of soft, sensual tongues that darted over erect nipples, tasted firm ass cheeks and slurped on sweet pussy lips. They nibbled and caressed and stroked each other while Ty watched, his desire slowly returning. Occasionally, he barked out orders like "Rub your tits together" or "Lick her ass", but mostly he sat and watched, slowly stroking his semi-erect cock.

It was Cori's idea to get out the razor. She knelt in the shower, applying a bit of shaving gel to Jordan's pussy mound, then gently ran the razor over it, shaving off the well-trimmed landing strip. Jordan returned the favor, shaving Cori completely bald, then they hugged again, mashing their tits together, feeding their nipples to each other. Finally, Ty could take no more and told them to stop. He handed them each a towel and ordered them to dry each other off.

"Take 10 minutes and do whatever else you need to do before bed," Ty said. "Come into the bedroom completely naked." He left and hurried into his bedroom. Watching the girls, he had been inspired. Sharing a bed with them would be great. But he wanted something a little more cozy. He dug in his closet and found his sleeping bag. He laid it out and nodded. It was made to sleep two, but he thought there would be just enough room for him and his busty but otherwise trim companions. He unzipped it half way and laid back the top. Then he stripped naked and lay down on it, arranging two large pillows side by side under his head.

The girls came in to find Ty flat on his back, his cock pointed straight up in the air, his hands behind his head. "Hello, ladies," he grinned, noting that his playmates were completely nude, as requested. "Won't you join me?"

"Can we all fit in there?" Cori asked.

"We'll have to squeeze together," Ty grinned, "but I think we can manage."

Cori turned out the lights and the room went dark, save for a night light that provided just enough illumination to keep from bumping into things. Always game to try something new, Cori slid into the right side of the sleeping bag while Jordan wiggled into the right. Ty happily reached over her and zipped the bag all the way up as their bodies mashed together to make room. Ty lay flat on his back while the girls were turned on their sides, their tits pressed against his arms and chest, their warm, smooth thighs brushing against his as six legs began to intertwine. It took only a matter of seconds for two hands -- one from each of his girls -- to reach for and find his thick cock. Cori's hand dipped to his balls, gently squeezing them, preheating the oven for another batch of cum. Jordan slowly massaged his cock, her soft hands gently squeezing and pulling on it, her fingers brushing over the head, which already was sticky with pre-cum.

Ty rolled onto his left side, facing Jordan. His cock jabbed her in the thigh and she lifted her leg slightly, letting his 10-inch beast nestle between her thighs with her pussy caressing the top of his cock. Cori pressed against his back, tracing her rubbery nipples over his back and massaging his ass and balls with her hands. She nibbled on his ear and kissed his neck while Ty pulled Jordan against him, fucking her smooth thighs.

"I could use a mouth down there," Ty said, "unless you want a very sticky mess in here."

Cori couldn't see exactly what was going on, but knew that it was her mouth that was going to be called into service since Ty was clearly fucking Jordan someway, somehow. She slid completely under the sleeping bag and immediately started to sweat from the heat of their three bodies trapped inside the insulated bag. She slithered across Ty, who scooted backwards, pulling Jordan with him. This gave Cori room to slide across Jordan as well. Now, she was at the bottom of the sleeping bag on the opposite side from where she started. Blind and hot and wishing for fresh air, Cori committed to her task and slid alongside Jordan, immediately feeling Ty's soft cock-head press into her side. She realized Jordan has his cock wedged between her thighs and pussy. Cori reached out and touched Ty's cock as it poked between Jordan's thighs. Smartly, he stopped pumping and let her replace her fingers with her mouth, finding the proper place to catch his cock.

Once Cori found her spot, Ty started fucking again. Cori curled into a ball at the bottom of the bag, keeping her mouth open, tongue out, applying wet kisses and suction each time Ty's cock thrust back and forth. She could smell Jordan's sweet pussy and tasted her juice on Ty's cock. While Cori was burning up and starting to cramp, Ty was clearly quite comfortable and looking to make this last a while. He would fuck hard for a few thrusts, then stop and let his cock head stick through Jordan's legs so Cori could suck on it like a big lollipop for a few minutes.

Cori wanted to at least change places so she could get her head out of this bag and get some fresh, cool air. She was suddenly thirsty and imagined a nice cold glass of iced tea. Just as she was thinking about taking a long, cool drink, she was forced to take a series of short, hot ones as Ty pumped his load into her mouth. It was smaller than usual, due no doubt to the number of orgasms he'd had already tonight. But the man is a fucking machine, she thought -- even when his balls are worn out, his giant cock is still ready for more.

She climbed out of the sleeping bag and lay on top of it, the air cool and fresh on her damp skin. "If you're going to lay outside the bag, at least let me use your tits as a pillow," Ty said. Cori maneuvered underneath him and Ty turned on his side, his face resting on her right breast. Jordan curled up behind Ty and pressed her breasts into his back and they all fell asleep.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers