The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Waters turned the coffee table so it was perpendicular to both the couch and the TV and parallel to the chair. "Lay down on there," Waters said. "That's it, scoot your butt to the edge. Right."

Cori was laying on her back on the hard, black coffee table. Her ass was right at the edge of the table and her legs were bent at 90 degree angles at the knees.

"That will work," Waters said, muttering to himself. Then louder to Cori, "OK, that's perfect. Take off your clothes. All you need right now are stilettos. Red or black will be fine. Do you have ropes or straps or anything we can use?"

"Yeah," Cori said. "There's a box of that kind of stuff in the closet there. I'll go get my shoes. Nothing else?"

"Just put your hair in a ponytail with a big bow," Waters said. "And if you have some of those naughty, lacy white socks you can put on, do that."

Waters rummaged through the closet of goodies, finding several nice options. Cori returned naked except for a pair of candy red six-inch stilettos with white frilly socks and large red ribbon tied in a bow in her hair, which was in a ponytail.

Waters covered the table with a light blue blanket to make it a little more comfortable, since Cori would probably be there a while -- at least she would be if she were his to keep for the night. But he knew she wasn't. She was doing this for Ty and he was doing it for fun -- playing with naked coeds was always fun -- and as a way to maybe thank the man he had yet to meet for introducing such a beautiful and flirtatious young hottie to the neighborhood. Get on good terms with the man who owned that delicious ass and Waters might just be able to keep enjoying some neighborly perks. So, it was with his own interests and Ty's in mind -- not Cori's -- that Waters proceeded turning Cori into a bound, helpless, utterly hot and slutty and vulnerable plaything offered up in such a way that no man could resist simply tearing into her perfect body.

Cori lay back on the table just like before and Waters had her put her heels flat on the floor. He then bound both to the outside of the table legs with short gold chains that wrapped around the legs and around her ankles. The lacy socks not only looked cute, but they also protected her ankles from any rubbing. Even though the chains weren't overly tight, several hours like this could leave a mark.

Next, he took a longer, thin gold chain that he had found in the closet of goodies and wrapped it around the table, running the chain through her belly button ring. He cinched it tight so she was pinned to the table from the waist down.

"Wow, this is good," Cori said approvingly. "Ty is going to love it."

"Good," Waters said. "We're not done yet."

Next, he put two long white silk sleeves on her arms. Both extended from her biceps to her wrists, then had a strap that hooked over her middle finger. He then tied a white silk scarf around each wrist, then tied the other end of the scarves around her thighs. Now, her arms were pinned to her sides and were helping to hold her legs open, an inviting picture if ever there was one. Again the soft material wouldn't hurt or leave lasting marks, but it was secure. Cori was moving nowhere. In case of a fire, the fastest way to get her out would be to pick up the table and carry her out. A vision of Cori naked on the front lawn, strapped to a table while firemen tended to the fire between her legs flashed in Waters' dirty mind. His cock was rock hard and he was loving playing with Cori, touching her, putting her into whatever position he wanted. He had toyed with the idea of spreading her legs wide and decided he'd set up that option for Ty if time permitted. So many positions, so little time.

"You have a choker?" Waters asked.

"In my room, third dresser drawer," Cori said.

Waters left and came back with one of her leather chokers. This one was red to match the few clothes she had and it said "I swallow" in bright white letters. Doubling as a leash in sex play, it had a small circular clasp on the front. Waters took three more short gold chains, putting one between her nipple rings to draw her breasts together and provide unnecessary support to keep them from falling to her sides. The other two chains went from her nipples to the clasp on her choker, forming a perfect triangle that would keep her breasts high on her chest, her nipples hard and pointed straight up.

Next, he took another white scarf and slid it under the choker on the back of her neck, looped it around the collar and then tied it the left table leg with enough slack that it didn't hurt her neck and that Ty could move her head around while face-fucking her if he wanted. But it was tight enough that she was basically strapped flat on her back to the table.

Waters was satisfied with his work, but not done yet. He stuffed a bright red ball gag in her mouth and strapped it around her head. The closet of goodies had provided many options, and he couldn't resist a small black butt plug in her ass and a different toy in her pussy. It looked like a standard dildo, but when you turned it on, instead of vibrating, it inflated. Waters put the six-inch dildo inside Cori's pussy and turned it on. The thing inflated slowly, growing until it was as thick as his wrist. It stayed that way for 10 seconds, then slowly deflated before beginning to inflate all over again. It took about 45 seconds for the complete cycle and Waters watched fascinated as Cori's tight pussy maintained a vacuum-like seal on the dildo, whether it was deflated and slender or inflated and stretched her pussy obscenely.

"That should have your little cunt all juicy and ready for him," Waters chuckled. "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

Waters went upstairs, found the computer and quickly typed up and printed out a note. He found a basket in Cori's room and filled the basket with some of her panties, a couple of skin mags from his own extensive collection and the note. He took it back downstairs and put the TV remote in it, then set it on top of Cori's flat stomach. He looked at his watch, figured he had about 15 more minutes at the minimum and quickly looped a chain around the legs of an end table on one side and around a heavy pot on the other. These would be Ty's options if he wanted to unchain Cori's legs from the table and spread them into the splits.

The final touch was a risky one, but one Waters couldn't refuse. "Close your eyes," he told Cori, who couldn't respond because of the gag in her mouth. Waters jacked his cock over her, looking at her amazing body, bound and displayed so nicely. He touched her exposed pussy and stroked her bound nipples, then slapped his cock harder and harder until he finally came. He stopped stroking and let the cum ooze out of his cock and onto her closed eyelids. He put a quarter-sized pool on each eye, watching the jizz ooze into her lashes and matte them down against her cheeks.

He took dozens of pictures, then went to his house, looking for a couple things, then came right back. He grabbed a few of Cori's thongs and scattered them in a trail from the front door to the steps to the basement and on down. He turned the TV on and put it on the pregame show for the football game and sat a six-pack of beer and coupon for a free pizza inside the basket, wrapping a pair of panties around each bottle of beer.

"Have fun, Cori," Waters said. "Ty should be home soon. I hope he likes his present."

He didn't wait for her to respond since she couldn't. Like a good girl, she had kept her eyes closed, partly because she didn't want to felt that sting without being able to wipe them and partly because they were just about sealed shut and mostly because she knew it was Waters' vision to present Ty with a ready, willing, vulnerable slut who already had taken a face-full of cum and was clearly ready for more. She didn't need to see, talk or move. That's not what she was there for. She was there to be a means of pleasure, any way Ty wanted and for however long he wanted.

With Waters gone, Cori was left to wait. Waters had turned the volume on the pre-game show up loud, so it was impossible for her to hear the front door or footsteps from above. She heard only blabber about the football game. She saw nothing, her eyes caked closed by the two blobs of cum. She could barely move, but her pussy was moving constantly as it stretched and contracted, wrapped tightly around the expanding dildo. She had no idea how long she waited. She supposed if she paid attention to the talk on the TV, she might have caught a couple clues, but she blocked it out. Right now, she was far too horny and excited to think about anything else. The rhythmic stretching of her pussy was maddening and intoxicating. She wanted to cum so badly. She pictured herself, bound and sprawled out lewdly for him and her nipples tingled with excitement.

After what seemed like hours but in reality was only about 20 minutes, she felt the basket lift off her belly. She jerked at the surprise, freaked out that he was there and she hadn't been able to hear him. She assumed it was Ty, anyway. She heard a low chuckle and a lusty, "Mmm-mmm" and recognized his deep voice. Ty liked what he saw.

She thought he'd attack her right then and there, but there was a delay. She didn't know where he was or what he was doing. She wriggled, wanting his big cock to pound her pussy and finish the job that cursed dildo had started.

Ty, however, was taking his time. He watched Cori wriggle against her bonds and sat on the couch where he had a front and center view of her pussy, all wet and gleaming, squeezed possessively around the dildo like a child clutching a blanket. He could see that she was even hornier than he was, if that was possible, and though he wanted to fuck her brains out, the idea of making her wait was fun. He looked through the basket, trying to figure out who had left it and why they had left Cori like this. There were no signs of any injury or struggle and no reason to think she had been put in this position unwillingly. And if nothing else, her glistening pussy lips and rock-hard nipples told the story of how she was feeling and what she wanted. This wasn't a girl aching to be untied, this was a girl aching to be fucked while tied.

Ty found the note in the basket and read it to himself, chuckling again:

"Greetings from the Welcome Bangin'! That's right, the Welcome Bangin', not Wagon. At Welcome Bangin', we value the beauty and quality of our neighborhood. Sure, nice yards and well-maintained homes are great, but we especially appreciate our new neighbors who bring hot young coeds with them. Nothing brightens the neighborhood like a pretty coed with longs legs or a tight ass or big tits or a great smile -- or all of the above. Property values rise, spirits rise and yes, even cocks rise when one of these little gifts to men moves in the neighborhood. We understand that she is yours to enjoy intimately and ours to enjoy from afar, but we welcome the addition nonetheless. To thank you, we have provided a gift basket as well as the real gift every man wants -- the ultimate welcome home: his hot coed naked and tied up, waiting for him to fuck her while he watches a great ball game, eats pizza and drinks beer. No interruptions and everything a man could want. The first quarter, the adrenaline is pumping and you bang the shit out of her a couple times. Then, after those first couple orgasms, you settle in and watch the ballgame. You rest your beer between her tits and eat chips with dip in her belly button. You pound her again at halftime, slower this time, but good nonetheless. Then, in the third quarter, you play with her. Maybe you fist fuck her or eat her pussy or stick your balls in her mouth. In the fourth quarter, maybe you drive in her end zone or see if she chokes on your cock the same way the other team chokes away the game. After the game, what better way to celebrate than by cranking up the music and partying the night away. She's bound and wet and ready for you.

"Why do we provide this service? To thank you, as we stated before, and to welcome you. But also, to encourage you to continue to share your yummy coed with those of us not fortunate to have one to ourselves. By share, we mean letting/making her go outside in sexy outfits or sunbathe nude in the back yard or stretch after a long run in a neighbor's driveway. You'll make friends fast, let me assure you. We also encourage you to share pictures and videos of your slut at the email address below and, should you wish to notify our office of any "public" appearances by your coed cunt, you can simply call us and we'll be sure to be on the lookout, cameras and binoculars at the ready.

"So please, enjoy this night, fuck her once or twice for us and, by all means, let us know if you ever want us to help prep her for another Welcome Bangin'."

Ty set aside the note, wondering who had done all this and how Cori had happened upon him or them. It sure didn't sound like Harris, and he was out of town anyway. Whoever it was sure knew what he was doing. Cori looked absolutely amazing. Ty was dripping pre-cum before he got his pants off and, just as the note had suggested, wasted no time ripping into her with his stout cock. He yanked the dildo out of her pussy and replaced it in a single thrust, his knees resting on the edge of the table as he drove into her.

He loved the fact that Cori's eyes were shut and covered by cum. Even though she no doubt knew it was him, the fact that she was bound here and basically blind and helpless, vulnerable to anyone who walked in the room was exciting. It was a safe game, but felt dangerous.

Cori's pussy was as hot and wet and tight as he had ever felt it and it clutched him, practically drawing him insider her. He was right, she did need this as much as he did. He had gotten a number of good loads off inside and on Jordan over the past couple of days, so while he was horny, he wasn't quite as desperate as Cori was. She came almost immediately, her twitching body, cold sweat and flaring nostrils telling the story that her mouth and eyes could not.

Cori didn't know what had taken Ty so long to get to it, all she knew was she was glad he finally did. His cock felt so good inside her, big and powerful and manly. She absolutely loved it. She wasn't thinking about Wes or Waters or work or anything right now but Ty's beautiful cock and the wonderful things it was doing to her by simply fucking her with brute force and relentless strength. Her pussy gave in again a few seconds later as she came for the second time. She could tell he was close too. He was grunting, talking dirty like he liked.

"Yeah, fucking hot little bitch," he groaned. "Just tied up naked and wet and waiting for me. How many times did you cum just thinking about me? Who did you fuck to get to tie you up, you little whore? Neighborhood nympho, huh. Yeah, you got the body for it, little slut. Fuck, this is going to be a great night."

He pulled out of her and felt his cock hit her nose. He was standing over her now, facing her tits and belly. He rubbed his cock against her hair and slapped it against her forehead. He was going to jack off on her face -- her eyes, to be more specific. "Might as well keep those things closed for a while," he grunted. Cum spurted out, the first blast landing on the ball gag before he gained control and aimed for her eyelids. Like paint on a wall, her eyes now had a second coat of paint, glossy and thick in pools that jiggled like Jello when she moved. Some of it ran down the sides of her nose and some ran off the sides of her face, but most stayed right where it was intended to go. Cori jerked in surprise a few moments later when she felt something soft against her eyelids. After a moment, she realized Ty was using a small paint brush to spread out and even out the cum, paying special attention to the eyelash line, coating it until her lids were practically glued closed by a double layer of slowly drying cum.

Cori loved it. She loved everything about this, including the feel as Ty put the inflating dildo back inside her. She loved it when he put a cold beer can against her nipples, making them harden and ache. She loved it when he turned the TV way down so she could hear him tell the pizza guy to come downstairs and he'd give him his money. She loved hearing the pizza guy saying "Oh my God!" and the fact that Ty let him take pictures of her with his cell phone. She loved it when Ty finally wiped the cum off her eyes so she could see him straddle her face and make her munch on his balls while he watched the game and ate pizza.

She loved it when he wrapped a long strand of melted cheese around the head of his cock, along the underside of his shaft and tucked it into his asshole. Then he fed it to her. She started by licking it off the head of his cock, then he fed her his shaft, his balls, and finally his ass. She jabbed her tongue inside him, hooked the end of the cheese around her tongue and slurped it into her mouth.

She loved it when he jerked off on one of the pieces of pizza, then fed it to her. And she loved it when he sat down between her legs and ate her pussy until she came again.

Other than his dirty commentary when he fucked her, there was no dialogue between them. Unless his cock or balls were in her mouth, the ball gag was there. It was obvious his plan for her was to be seen and fucked, but not heard from. Fine with Cori. This game was fun as hell. It wasn't even halftime, and she already had three orgasms and was sure more were on the way. Her body was getting stiff -- particularly her arms and legs -- and her back ached. The table was softer with the blanket, but still pretty hard. She didn't so much want to not be bound as she wanted to be put in another position. But Ty seemed perfectly content with the way he had her. Cori knew, though, that sooner or later he'd want her ass and to do that he'd have to make at least a few adjustments.

"You must be thirsty, bitch," Ty said. He stood over her, dipped his cock in a mug of cold beer and hung it over her mouth, letting it drizzle onto her lips. Then he dipped it in her mouth and she sucked the beer off him. He continued this about a dozen times until his cock was fully hard. He mercifully undid the chains on her ankles, but her other bonds remained as he simply slid her up the table until the backs of her thighs were on the table and her head was hanging over it. Her arms wee still bound to her thighs and the belly chain still held her to the table. Her tits were still connected to her choker and her choker was still connected to the table leg, though it now had much more slack. This was key as Ty knelt by her face and pointed his cock at her mouth.

He plugged her mouth with his cock, fucking her face. He held the back of her head as his cock threatened to punch a hole through the back of her skull. As his cock forced her head back, the chains linking her tits and choker were strained and she felt her nipples being stretched uncomfortably, then painfully. He cupped the undersides of her breasts, squeezing them but providing no relief for her tortured nipples.

He mashed his balls against her nose and, with his cock clogging her throat, she struggled to breathe. Nonetheless, she kept her lips and tongue working on his cock and even snorted through her nose, wondering if the warm air would feel good on his ball sac. Apparently, it did, as she felt him jerk, then cum, his cock pouring a impressively large load into the back of throat. Like drinking a glass of water upside down, it threatened to cum out her nose. Ty anticipated the problem and pinched her nose shut while she swallowed rapidly, trying to send the creamy load into her gullet. When he finally let her up, she raised her head as far as her bonds would allow and coughed and sputtered but never lost a drop of precious jism, managing to swallow it all. A second later, the ball gag was back in her mouth.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers