The Hard Sell

Story Info
Wife's point of view - a hot contractor seduces.
4.7k words
4.09
74.1k
64
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work at a retail hardware store just down the street from where I live with my husband. I've worked there for quite a few years so I was comfortable with the job and all that it entails.

As of late my husband and I have been exploring our sexuality and sending each other dirty pictures and texts throughout the day. We aren't permitted to use our cell phones on the sales floor so I often ducked into the back room to read or send a naughty message.

One summer day we were both in a randy mood, one upping each other with porno pics and filthy talk. He started to get me wet and really turned on. It was a busy day so it was going by rather quickly, which was good because I wanted to get home and fuck.

I was in the back room, checking my phone when I heard the chimes ring indicating that another customer had come into the store. Reluctantly I went out to greet them.

It turned out to be a good looking guy in his early thirties, with a neat trimmed blonde beard, blue eyes and he was dressed like a carpenter or a contractor or something. Not normally the kind of guy I find attractive but today I thought he was alright on the eyes.

After welcoming him to the store and helping him find the products he wanted, I took him up to the register to ring his purchases through.

We flirted a bit, nothing serious, just that usual customer taking liberties as I try to remain professional thing.

He had bought quite a few items for some plumbing job, so I helped him carry them out to his truck.

"Thanks for the help." He said.

"No problem all, Sir. It's part of the job!" I smiled politely and I was about to head back inside but he stopped me and asked if I was single.

"Ahh no sorry I'm really married." I blushed.

"Really happily married? Because if you don't mind me saying I noticed you seem really turned on and he isn't here... Look I think you need a big hard cock between your legs." He said in a low voice as he intentionally stepped directly into my personal space.

"No. I don't ..." I said feebly, not even able to sound convincing to myself as I took an involuntary step backward.

I was caught off-guard and apparently I was completely unaware of my surroundings. I stepped backward and stumbled straight into his truck's lowered tailgate.

"Oh no? Of course you aren't..." He reached up and tweaked my hard nipple through my shirt and bra.

"That wouldn't be very professional, would it?" He moved against me pushing me up so I was sitting on his tailgate with him standing between my knees.

I suddenly wished that I had put on pants this morning instead of wearing this skirt. The hot metal of the truck's tailgate burned on the back of my bare knees.

"When do you get your lunch break?" He asked.

"No no really, I can't, I'm married. Thank you so much for the kind compliment but I have to get back to..." Words came out of my mouth but it was as if someone else was saying them.

He didn't move to let me go, instead his hand went up my skirt and he rubbed my crotch through my panties. Sexually charged sparks of electricity shot from my clit, through my stomach, up into the back of my skull. I literally swooned from the sensation.

"You sure are hot and wet for a married lady at work? Are you sure I can't find you somewhere alone today?"

Just at that moment some other customers came out of the store and into the parking lot. He quickly stepped back to finally give me some space.

"No... I won't be alone. You shouldn't... that's so wrong." I tried to sound indignant as I slid out of his control and I scurried back into the store.

"Who's the hottie?" My co-worker, questioned as I returned.

"Oh I don't know him. Just some overly flirty contractor. I sold him some shit. He asked me out, I told him I'm married. That's it."

"He seemed into you, I saw him scoping your ass while you were getting something off the top shelf for him." She reported.

I was a bit flustered for a few minutes then my confidence began soar and I found myself enjoying a bit of new male attention. It was nice to be pursued, to be noticed, to be desired. It's not that my husband wasn't attentive, it was more that a good looking, young stranger wanted me. I entertained the idea of looking up his construction company's phone number and giving him a call, but I didn't even know his name. His sales slip only had a numbered company to identify him.

That night I fucked my husband with the thought of that customer's hand on my cunt. I must've cum five or six times just imagining that my husband's cock was someone else's. To me it was just harmless fun, no one other than me, had to know about this. I was just spicing it up for myself, a little bit.

The following week at work, I was sweeping up some broken glass from a clock someone knocked off the shelf, when who but Mr. Blue Eyes should walk back into the store.

He smiled as soon as he saw the me.

"Hey there Marlene!" He said.

My knees suddenly felt weak and my mouth went dry. How the hell did he know my name? We don't wear name tags! Somehow I managed to get out a polite hello and a smile for him.

He walked straight toward me and towered over me as I swept the last of the glass into a dustpan.

"What's wrong beautiful? You don't look very happy to see me? I've thought a lot about you since last week. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Wanna go out tonite?" He said in a firm quiet voice.

I looked up at him. His crotch was right at my eye level and I couldn't help glancing at his bulge.

"I told you I'm married!" I hissed at him.

"Your mouth keeps saying that but the rest of you is saying something... very different to me."

This comment made me slightly angry. I stood up and looked him directly in the eye. "Listen I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression but I'm not interested in you."

"Ok ok, maybe I'm wrong. Sorry if I misread you but I think you are making a big mistake..." He said aloud but then leaned in and whispered near my ear, "I've got a huge cock."

"I don't care what you have!" I said really loudly.

Picking up on the disturbance, my boss seemed to suddenly materialize and asked if everything was alright. I lied and said everything was fine.

"I told her that one of the faucet sets I bought here got installed last week. It isn't working and I was wondering if I could borrow someone to come and check it out for me?" The customer lied.

Thinking quickly I added that he would have to bring the product back to the store so we could check it.

"It is already installed though. It would really save me some time if I could just take someone down the street to give it a look." He persisted.

"I have a guy that does installations for us, I'll ask him if he can stop by later this afternoon if that works for you?" My boss offered.

"Not perfect but I'll make it work." As he accepted the offer, he looked directly at me.

My boss wrote his worksite address and a cell number on the notepad by the register. The customer made sure to mention loudly enough for me to overhear, that he should be there all day, maybe they'll be working late tonight.

He then wandered around the store for a few more minutes. Pretending to be interested in something he called me over under the guise of a product question. I ignored him until I saw my boss give me a questioning look.

"Hey Marlene. Do you have these taps in a brushed aluminum finish?" He asked from the plumbing isle.

I went over to see which product he was referring to, but quickly realized it was just another ploy to get me away from the register.

He slid his hand to the small of my back and forcefully directed me to the back of the store, waving at a large display of plumbing fixtures he had been feigning interest in.

"What are you doing?" I angrily whispered.

"Relax, I just want some information." He assured me.

He continued to talk loudly about the general requirements of plumbing fixtures he was going to require for the next few jobs, all the while steering me out of sight of the other employees and customers.

Once we were near the display at back of the store, he invaded my personal space trapping me with my back to the wall. I reached out to slap him but he caught my hand and forced it down to the bulge in the front of his pants. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. My mind raced for a solution and I seriously considered screaming out for help. He held me locked in the grip both with his eyes and his hands. I managed wrench my hand free, only to have him grab my shoulders and force his tongue into my mouth. He tasted of spearmint gum and sawdust. I melted under his kiss. I felt his cock stir against me. My panties became instantly drenched and again I felt weak in the knees. I thought of how awful it was that this was happening, I thought of my husband ever so briefly, but above all I was almost deafened by the sound of my own thudding heartbeat ringing in my ears. My sexual attraction to this stranger was taking my breath away.

He released me and I almost collapsed, catching myself at the last moment.

"What time do you get off work?" He questioned.

"6 o'clock." I heard myself respond.

"I left the address with your boss. I'll expect you at about 10 minutes after 6?" He said with a laugh.

I shook my head no, but he just laughed again.

"See you in a few hours."

I couldn't believe this guy, who in the hell does he think he is seducing people's wives? I watched his tight ass, leave the store and then stomped back to the cash register to serve another customer.

Initially I decided that this was all out of the question and I wasn't interested in either cheating on my husband or fucking this pushy, suave contractor. He was just after sex and he didn't care who's life he ruined in the process of getting his rocks off. That was that. Next time he came in the store I would avoid him like the plague.

As the hours went by I noticed his worksite address still left scrawled on the notepad. I ripped it off with idea of giving it to the installer to go troubleshoot buddy-boy's faucet issue. He probably doesn't even have a problem he just wanted to get me to come over there so he could rape me with his big dick. Oh god why was I thinking about the size of his dick? Can't rape the willing. Oh god am I willing? My body seemed to be more than willing but my head kept trying to keep me on the straight and narrow. C'mon keep your shit together, girl. I could just walk by the worksite on my way home and see what happens... No no no I shouldn't do that. Ok why is this making me so crazy?

An hour later my boss came and asked if I'd seen that address from the notepad. I lied and said that I hadn't, even though in reality I still had it in my pocket.

Now it was clear to myself that I had something wrong with me. What the fuck was I doing?

At 6pm I was giddy as we closed up shop. I began walking home quickly. Directly home, do not stop do not deviate...

I surprised myself when I turned on a side street leading to the worksite. I wanted to be daring and I was getting turned on by the idea of fantasizing about this as I made love to my husband again tonight. As I walked down the sidewalk I could see his truck parked on the street. I stopped by his truck and looked at the house.

It was a hundred year old, gorgeous two story, undergoing some heavy renovations. The roof was brand new, all upgraded modern windows, and fresh concrete all around her foundations. I stood there for a minute then I glanced at the time on my phone 6:10pm.

The front door opened while I was looking at my phone. I jumped at the sound of my husband's voice as he emerged from the open door. "Oh hey Marls! What are you doing here? Did Charlie invite you over to see the house?"

I was shocked to see him here. I stammered, "Umm yeah sure I just wanted to see..." I trailed off wondering what I should say.

David looked a little confused as walked over to give me a peck on the cheek. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah yeah I just didn't know you'd be here. I'm just pleasantly surprised." I reassured him.

"Ok Charlie is in the house with the blueprints. Just go in and straight back, he's in the kitchen. I left my phone in the car, I just have to make a call, and I'll join you guys in a couple of minutes." Dave gestured to the front door as he walked around the side of the house.

I assumed that there was private parking in the rear as I watched him disappear around the corner. I thought about just leaving in that moment, however my curiosity got the better of me, and I walked cautiously into the house.

"Oh hey there Marleen! I'm glad you stopped by. Come on in and take a look." Blue Eyes beckoned me back into the kitchen.

Spread out over a large butcher block island there were blueprints and artist's renderings of the house.

The kitchen, although unfinished was spacious and bright as sunshine poured in through floor to ceiling windows.

"Oh wow. This is gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"Well thank you, but what do you think of the kitchen?" Blue Eyes teased.

I laughed politely at his cheesy joke as I walked around the kitchen giving it a quick inspection.

"Is this the tap set you were having problems with?" I asked as I stopped at the sink.

"Yes it was but I think I have it figured out now, take a look." He opened the cupboard doors below the sink.

As I bent over to peer inside the dark cubby beneath the sink. I could feel him staring at my ass. I glanced back at him and my suspicions were confirmed, he was ogling me from behind. I stood up quickly, slightly embarrassed by his attention.

Blue Eyes, or Charlie as my husband had referred to him, turned away from me and began referencing the blueprints, describing what they had done to renovate this house. I walked over to take a look at the drawings.

He moved up beside me as he talked, placing his hand around my shoulder. Drawing me closer, he continued to explain the renovation process. He pointed with his right hand as his left hand slowly moved from my shoulder, down to the small if my back. I became distracted by his wandering touch and what he was saying became background noise. At some point he moved around behind me to point out a particular detail on a blueprint that was laid out on my left side. As he did that, he placed his right hand on my hip. He leaned in and continued to quietly talk about the work. I felt his bulge in his crotch brush again my ass.

He began to whisper in my ear, "I love the way you smell! Your scent is intoxicating. It makes me instantly hard being this close to you."

His hands now explored my hips and my sides. I felt my heart race as his hot breath tickled my the back of my neck and ears. He slid up under my shirt cupping both breasts over my bra with his calloused hands. Pulling me closer I could feel his hardening cock straining through his jeans.

Through the kitchen window I could clearly see my husband leaning against our car talking on his phone. Could he see in the window? It was hard to tell where he was looking with his sunglasses on.

Charlie's rough hand slid down my stomach to the top of my jeans. He popped my button and started to shove his fingers down the inside of my zipper. I quickly slapped his hand away.

"Are you crazy? My husband is right there! I don't want..." I stopped as he began to softly kiss my neck.

"You make me crazy. My blood is boiling with a need for you. I can't help myself, lust has me totally possessed." He whispered hotly between wet kisses.

Again his strong hands grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back to press against his crotch while his hot mouth explored my neck and shoulders. Tingles of passion shot down my spine with each kiss. I closed my eyes and let my head fall to the side to expose more of my neck. Charlie took advantage of my new position and ran his tongue up my neck to my ear. He gently sucked my earlobe as his fingertips curled into my hips, pulling my zipper further apart. I'm not sure how long my eyes were closed but I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to be watching for my husband. I was relieved when I opened my eyes to see him still chatting away leaning against the car.

Charlie pushed his fingertips back into the top of my jeans. I pushed my ass out to give him some room between my crotch and the island. This put some more pressure against his ready to burst bulge and he groaned at my movements. Plunging his hand into my panties, his index finger found my clit and gently he rubbed it to life. Without thinking I widened my stance and wiggled my ass over his bulge enticing him to grind it into me. His finger brought my pussy to attention. I was drenched with desire, and my own heavy breathing now echoed in the unfinished room.

Charlie hooked his free hand back under my shirt and he rolled each of my nipples, one at a time, between his thumb and forefinger.

"My husband... right there... How could you... I want you to..." I couldn't finish a thought. Part of me, way back in a small corner of my brain was saying to stop all this, run out to my husband. Mostly though I was fully engaged in this naughty pleasure, excited by the thrill of possibly being caught, enamoured by the attentions of this hot blooded slightly younger man.

His finger found a rhythm to my pulse and I felt an unexpected orgasm shooting up my stomach muscles, suddenly leaving me breathless.

"Oh god yes!" Escaped inadvertently from my lips.

"Oh damn you are sexy woman!" Charlie exclaimed as he pulled his hands out of my clothes.

I stood there with my hands supporting me as I caught my breath. I heard his belt buckle undo and the sound of his zipper opening. I glanced up at Dave who was still on his phone, but now he was pacing around the backyard.

Charlie began tugging my jeans down over my hips. I felt his huge erection slap against my thigh as he pulled my jeans along with my panties down to just above my knees. He pushed me forward so that I was laid facedown on the island. His huge glans pressed against my wet pussy lips and he slid it up and down awaking all my nerve ends.

"Give it to me. Fuck me please." I begged for it.

He needed no further encouragement as he penetrated me forcefully. His big thick cock filled me, touching me in several of my favourite places all at once. He was rock now, several inches bigger in length and girth than my husband.

My husband, who had now stopped his pacing, was clearly looking this way. Dave still held the phone to his ear but now was motionless and no longer speaking. I couldn't stop Charlie now. He had command of my body and wasn't being at all discreet about what we were doing in here. Charlie repeatedly plunged himself deep and his balls banged heavily against my clit.

If Dave could see in this kitchen window, then he was getting an eyeful of his horny wife getting royally rammed by a hot contractor's cock.

I watched Dave as I was being fucked, I couldn't take my eyes off him. I scrunched up the blueprints between my fingers as Charlie drove himself steadily deep into my hungry snatch. I felt my second orgasm building somewhere deep inside.

"Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. Fuck me, fuck my pussy. Harder, harder. Don't stop, don't stop, fill me up. Gimme that cock, yeah get it, get it. Fuck that little pussy!" I encouraged Charlie hoarsely through gritted teeth, as I climaxed hard on his cock.

I gasped and writhed under him as he continued to pound my pussy past orgasm. I suddenly realized that I had my eyes shut and I had lost track of my husband. I scanned the backyard but there was no sight of him.

At this point though I must've decided that I was going to have to confess to this heavy fucking. I couldn't hide this experience from my husband, so it would be better if he just witnessed this extramarital tryst.

12