The Hard Sell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Marlene!" I heard my husband exclaim in amazement from the doorway of the kitchen.

Charlie didn't stop pumping me, actually he seemed to increase his tempo. Dave walked over beside us to get a complete view. Out of shame I didn't look directly at him.

"I had no idea his cock was that big! Does it feel good my hot little wife?" Dave teased me as he tugged the back of my hair.

"Uh huh he fills me... I really like it. He fucks my pussy good. Let him have his way with me. I want this cock deep inside me." I said breathlessly with my eyes closed.

Charlie grabbed my waist as he began to slow fuck me. He would withdraw deliberately until his glans was just about to fall out of me, then he would hesitate for a moment before driving himself deep and his balls banging against my swollen clit.

Dave undid his pants while watching Charlie's cock disappear into me. My husband was so turned on and he pulled out his raging hard on to madly stroke it in front of my face.

"She's nice and wet for you now Dave. I told you I have a way with women. Here you get some pussy. I want to fuck your wife's mouth for a while." Charlie quickly pulled out of me, and I felt disappointedly hollow for a moment.

Dave moved around behind me, his member lubed with his spit, he gently penetrated my asshole. He began anally fuck me as Charlie took his place beside my face. He pushed his large member past my lips and rubbed on my tongue. I could taste my pussy juice all over his cock. I licked and sucked at his massive cock head as he slowly stroked his own shaft.

Dave fucked my tight asshole the way I liked it, slow a steady, not too deep. Soon the erotic blow job and the anal had me on the brink of cumming again.

"Oh she is getting close again Charlie! How many has she have already?" Dave asked

"One at least, right on my cock." Charlie replied.

"You can tell she gets really tight before she cums." Dave announced.

"Fuck my ass! Please don't stop, I'm gonna cum again!" I gasped against Charlie's cock.

My muscles started to contract and twitch as fingers of electricity arced up my back. I mashed my lips on Charlie's glans and distractedly moaned as another orgasm washed over me. I destroyed the blueprints under me, crumpled up in my hands.

Dave pulled out and got me to flip over so my ass was hanging off the edge of the island counter. Charlie helped me to pull my shirt up over my head while Dave took off my pants. Dave then positioned himself between my legs and resumed fucking my tight asshole after liberally applying more spit to his shaft.

Charlie unhooked my bra, to massage my tits and suck my hard nipples. He took off his shirt and revealed his six pack abs and chiselled upper body. I ran my hand up his stomach and played his pierced nipple. It felt wonderful to be the focus of their desires, the object of their unbridled lust.

My husband eyes were half closed, his mouth slightly open as he watched me suck that huge cock. I made certain to keep eye contact with him, as I tried to deep throat that massive tool. I only got about half of down my throat before I started to choke and gag. Charlie seemed to really enjoy this blow job, as he loudly grunted each time I took him in deep. I slid my hand down to his balls and gently rolled them over my fingers, massaging them hoping they would reward me.

The sight of me struggling with Charlie's endowment was driving David crazy. He had forgotten all restraint and now was thrusting himself deeper and deeper into my tight asshole. I felt his balls banging against my ass cheeks, and saw his face flushed from the effort. He struggled to keep from filling me with his sperm but I could feel his erection harden with readiness.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" David said almost to himself.

He pulled his cock out of my ass and began to stoke it furiously against my clit. Seconds later I felt the hot sticky ropes of semen splash against my clit and run down between my legs.

Seeing this Charlie pulled his cock out of my mouth and also began to jack off. I was so turned on as he closed his eyes and turned his face toward the ceiling while stroking his huge cock. He then pointed it at my face, so obediently I opened my mouth wide to receive his load.

I didn't have to wait long, his balls grew taunt, he grunted once or twice then shoved the glans back in my mouth. With two more hand pumps of his shaft he came with some velocity. It quickly filled my mouth and I couldn't swallow it fast enough. The overflow ran out the corners of my mouth and dropped down onto my neck and chest.

After we all regained our composure, and I had cleaned up a bit, I discovered that my husband had set this whole thing up. Apparently everything had gone exactly to their plan and I had played perfectly into their scheme. Relived that I hadn't destroyed my marriage for a few minutes of weakness we all decided to head back to our house and enjoy some drinks together.

Once the boys had their recovery period, I would exact my revenge. A dish that in this case, would not be served cold...

12