The Hard Side of the Force

Story Info
Rey and Finn find some alone time aboard the Falcon.
993 words
4.13
11.3k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rey and Finn find some alone time aboard the Falcon.

A short work of ~ 1000 words.

Occurs between meeting Han and Chewie and their arrival to Takodana during The Force Awakens.

*****

Rey was exhausted. She hadn't slept since their first encounter with the Legendary Han Solo. In some ways, she felt it necessary to stay in the cockpit. She had commandeered the Falcon on Jakku and she felt responsible for the old rust bucket.

Han sat next to her. She could tell that he was in a similar position. He had just stumbled across something, like a lost toy. He too wanted to take care of the old ship.

She looked at him, and then, a furtive glance at the controls.

"Kid, you look, beat. I can handle her from here. Go find a bunk and rest," Han said.

Rey didn't reply, but moved out of the cockpit and down the Falcon's hall.

She emerged into the ship's main common area. It was silent except for the running of the ship. The pilot bunk was still taken by Chewbacca, asleep after being wounded on the freighter.

The couch didn't look particularly comfortable so Rey made her way towards the back of the ship. In the hallway, an old sign was marked "Crew Quarters".

She slid the door open and found Finn, sitting upright in a bunker, stroking a giant, black member.

Rey let out a giggle as Finn tried to cover himself.

"Are you serious?" Rey asked.

Fin looked at her guiltily.

"Hey, I was...Well, I was stressed, you know." Finn said.

"That's not the word I would've used," Rey retorted.

Rey was awake now and...a bit aroused by the whole thing. She smirked a bit. Maybe it was the danger she had just experienced on the freighter, fleeing the Rathtar. But something was driving her to seize this "accident."

She could feel it then, Finn's erection, sense it through his poor attempt at modesty.

Rey look behind her in the corridor and then stepped into the room, sliding the door closed behind her.

"Well, I wanted to take a nap," she stated, "Don't mind me."

She took off her dusty boots and began undressing in front of him, removing the tunic from her shoulders and then letting it drop to her sides. Her nipples were already hard due to the cold.

Finn was motionless, but his eyes were on her.

"Don't stop because I'm here," Rey said. "If you've got work to attend to...."

She turned and pulled her tunic down even further, giving him a great shot of her butt. Rey was curious to know what it felt like to have him inside her.

The clothes now on the floor and Rey only wearing her boots, she turned around and saw that Finn was no longer trying to hide his erection.

She walked over to him slowly, her black boots banging on the ship's metal flooring.

She kneeled in front of him, putting her face close to his cock.

"Well, come on. Are you going to keep it up?" Rey asked.

Finn's member swelled from her closeness. He began to stroke slowly, almost timidly with Rey watching him.

Rey giggled, and he stopped.

"No, it's just...they are so funny," Rey indicated, pointing at Finn's cock. "Here."

Rey leaned forward, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

Finn slapped his member against her tongue as he stroked it harder, all modestly lost. After a few seconds, she leaned away from him.

"My turn," said Rey.

She crawled into the bunk and leaned against the far wall. Rey spread her legs to give Finn a look at her snatch. Wetness had already begun to soak the dark muff.

Finn looked at her and then the hairy mound spread before him.

"What? Well let's go," Rey said.

Finn smiled then and leaned forward, planting his face between her thighs.

Not surprisingly, he was a little rough at first, but she guided him as his tongue probed her sweet lips and made its way around her clit.

Soon, she was gushing onto his face as her body began writhing.

"Oh, don't stop, Finn," Rey moaned as the man continued his probing.

Then, suddenly: "Wait" Rey pleaded. "I want you inside me."

Finn paused, looking up at her. He took her butt in his hands and pulled her down, farther into the bunk.

Moving his cock, he began rubbing the hairy area of moistness. Rey purred a little, looking away. She was actually blushing!

Finn, shoved his cock between her lips in one swift motion. Rey gasped as she was filled with his pulsing, black member.

She looked up at him and saw lust on his face. She had seen it before as the pirates on Jakku had fucked her in exchange for ration cards. This time, though, she wasn't pretending to enjoy it, feeling Finn's cock ram the inside of her wet snatch.

She reached out then, with her mind, and felt him through the force. She could sense his building pleasure. He was close now, the pleasure threatening to erupt at any moment.

She could push him over the edge easily enough. She gritted her teeth and stuck out her chin, looking at him.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" Rey asked.

Finn pounded her harder and she felt him so deep inside her. Electricity prickled through Rey, her wet snatch a fountainhead of electric waves. She cocked her head back, closing her eyes as Finn continued to ravage her.

She looked back at the ex-storm trooper and said, "Do it!"

Finn thrust faster and then pulled out, leaving her shuddering. His hand was barely touching his cock before he came, showering Rey's hairy mound with his warm semen.

There was a knock at the door. They both looked at each other.

"One moment, man!" Finn yelled at the door.

Both he and Rey giggled quietly as they cleaned up.