The Hard To Explain Lesson

Story Info
Wife brings home a voyeur who turns into more.
1.7k words
3.91
57.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen entered her house with Chris following closely behind. The alcohol was wearing off a little and she felt an uneasy feeling growing in her stomach. How was she going to explain this to her husband, Luke?

It was just a couple of drinks and some light-hearted fun, but as Jen opened the door and tried to smile at her husband waiting in the foyer, she began to doubt herself.

"This is Chris, my co-worker," she stammered to Luke, "and I was... well, we were talking about you and maybe I was bragging a little, but... god, this sounded much better at the bar..."

Jen stood for a moment, pegged between the curious stares of Luke and Chris, trying to remember the conversation before she finally gave up and blurted out,

"Chris has never gone down on his girlfriend and I told him that you are the best and I guess I thought maybe he might learn something if... he was going to watch, that's all, I swear..."

Without looking, Jen knew Luke's face had turned red and he was angry and embarrassed that his wife of five years had brought home some co-worker, some kid who couldn't be more than 20 years old, whom she had only known for a couple months.

Chris stood by the door, nervously awaiting the reaction of Luke, who although he was not very tall, was extremely muscular with piercing grey eyes. Luke breathed in deeply and turned his gaze towards Jen. He took her by the arm and led her to the living room and onto the couch with a little shove. Out of earshot of the current company, Luke whispered gruffly in Jen's ear,

"You've surprised me," he said, "but I'm going to give you what you want. I admit I was a little embarrassed, but now it's your turn."

Chris was reaching for the doorknob to leave when he heard Luke's voice.

"I apologize for my wife," Luke called out, cooly, "This is no way to treat our guest; please do come in."

Despite his unease, Chris's curiosity got the better of him and he entered the living room to see Jen sitting on the couch, eyes averted with cheeks blushing crimson. She was already a little embarrassed, but couldn't help noticing that she was growing a little wet with excitement as well. Although she and her husband were very intimate, she had never been watched.

"I understand you are here for a lesson," Luke grinned and positioned an arm chair near the end of the couch for Chris to sit in.

"Well honey," Luke turned to Jen, "shall we get started? Take off your pants."

Jen hesitated for a second of disbelief before unbuttoning her pants. As she bent over and pulled them down Luke turned her around so that Chris had a full view of her round ass, thanks to a insubstantially lacy blue thong.

"Now your shirt," Luke ordered, and as Jen pulled her shirt over her head exposing her perky breasts (she hadn't worn a bra), she could nearly feel the two pairs of eyes tracing every curve of her exposed body. She was feeling quite hot and was surprised to see Luke's eyes hungry with desire for her. He seemed only more turned on having someone there to see his wife.

"Let's begin then," Luke said. With his hands on Jen's shoulders, he gently leaned her back against the couch. He slid his hands over her collarbones and down to her tits, squeezing them a little harder than normal -- no, a lot harder, she realized -- and quickly pinched her nipples, making her gasp.

"Lesson One," he said, "Listen for clues; a good woman is easy to read."

Jen saw Chris nod slightly, but his eyes were pinned to the little blue triangle of lace peaking out from between her legs. Luke noticed also.

"Well don't keep him waiting, honey," he said, "Spread your legs for the man."

Jen swallowed hard and began to move her legs, but was too slow. Luke grabbed her knees and threw her legs open quickly. He pulled her to the edge of the couch by her hips and leaned her back further for a better view. Her heart was beating hard. Peering over her tits she could see Chris licks his lips and begin touching himself over his pants. She was feeling less embarrassed and more aroused.

"You're already wet," Luke said, running a finger down the middle of her thong, "Take your panties off."

She slipped them past her ankles quickly and waited for the next order.

"Now spread your lips and let him see your pussy."

Jen slid her fingers between her lips and presented herself. Chris leaned forward a little. Her head was pounding and she felt dripping wet. She hoped she was; she wanted them to want her even more and she was aching to be touched.

Luke brushed his finger tips over hers and tickled her inner thighs. Oh god, she thought, not there, you know what I need, please just touch me. Luke leaned so closely that Jen could feel his breath, then pulled back.

"Lesson Two," Luke said, "The more you tease, the wetter and tighter she will become."

"No don't tease me!" Jen cried softly.

"Ok," Luke laughed, but then his demeanor changed and he grabbed her ass, spreading her wide, "soft and wet, like her cunt, ok?"

Luke pushed his tongue against her clit, making her moan and arch her back instantly. His tongue made slow circles around her clit a few times before he sucked it gently into his mouth. He sucked at her lips and then drove his tongue into her. She cried out as she felt his tongue moving insider her – more!

"Your pussy tastes so good," he said and lapped at her juices, alternating between teasing her cunt and flicking his tongue over her clit. She continued to writhe and moan, excited even more that someone was witnessing – and enjoying – her display.

"Lesson Three," Luke said in between licks, "Feel her body move."

Luke put his hand by Jen's mouth and she licked his fingers. His wet fingers probed her cunt and her hips bucked to meet them. She was close to orgasm when he paused.

"Jen," Luke said, "Lick Chris' fingers."

Jen stared at Luke in shock, but before she could say anything, Chris had already moved to the couch and pushed two fingers into her mouth.

"Hands-on learning experience," Luke hissed, "Don't worry -- you're already so fucking wet for it."

Chris was rougher and thrust two fingers into her cunt without delay.

"Ugh!" Jen cried, but was muffled by a hard kiss from Luke. She closed her eyes and shivered as she felt the hands of two different men invading her pussy. Luke stroked her clit and Chris pushed his fingers in and out of her so fast that she was getting sore – but she didn't want ti to stop either.

"Ok, a little softer," said Luke, "feel her respond to this."

Luke swirled his tongue around her clit and sucked at it. Jen felt her muscles tighten around Chris' fingers. She closed her eyes and began to move her hips against Chris' hand, unable to get enough.

"I see you enjoy my wife's cunt," Luke said, "Taste it."

Jen's head spun to hear those words, and she opened her mouth to protest, but all she did was moan as his hot mouth came down on her clit. He sucked too hard and she flinched.

"You'll get it," Luke said, pushing Chris' head against his wife's body. Luke stared at her face. Chris was becoming a fast learner and Luke could see Jen's eyes closing and rolling back as she arched her body to push against him further.

"I didn't know you were such a slut," Luke said, turned on by his wife's movements and curious to see how far this could go, "If Chris makes you cum, I'll let him fuck you."

With that, Chris began to finger Jen furiously and she could feel how badly he wanted her. She rubbed her own tits as she arched her back and moaned, then came, gushing all over Chris' hand. Chris licked her until she was too sensitive and then growled in her ear, "You do taste fucking good."

Luke stood back as Chris tore off his clothes and climbed onto his wife. Chris was a couple inches larger than Luke, who was about all the man that Jen could handle, so Luke found this to be a fitting punishment for bringing home another man.

Chris drove his fingers into Jen's swollen cunt and spread her juices on his dick. He rubbed the head of his shaft along her slit and slowly began to push inside of her. Jen's eyes widened and she winced as she braced herself to take in his whole cock.

"You're not done yet honey," Luke said and Jen heard him unzip his pants. He straddle her chest, his hard cock pointing directing at her mouth. Luke pinned her hands above her head and, with nowhere to go, she opened her mouth and sucked his cock as he gave it to her.

Chris fucked her cunt forcefully, painfully, with hard thrusts that slapped his balls against her ass. Luke fucked her face, forcing her to deepthroat at his will. Her whole body shook and she closed her eyes, enjoying the pain of being filled from both ends.

"Chris," Luke said, with heavy breath, "When you cum, cum in her ass. This is my wife after all."

Just hearing that, Jen came again, and came hard. Her grinding pelvis got the best of Chris who quickly pulled out and began forcing his cock into her ass. She let out a little cry, which only opened her mouth up to take Luke's load in her mouth. With a hard shove, Chris grunted and came in her ass.

Jen lay there with two men panting on top of her. She was sore, but it felt so good. She began to wonder what would happen between her and Luke when he leaned down to her ear and said,

"You're so fucking hot. What should we teach him next time?"