The Hardy's and T&A Swap Partners

Story Info
A pre-match bet leaves both with the other's team Diva.
14.1k words
4.69
23k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

This story is done by me ThePac all copyrights are mine and all people situations and storylines in this work are fake and did never happen. You must be 18 or older to read this erotic work of fiction and any feedback good or bad for this story can be sent to me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.. The time of this story is November 2000 and based slightly on the Hardy's vs. T&A rivalry and of course the amazingly sexy Lita and Trish Stratus hope you all enjoy this story.

*

After a heated match at Survivor Series the Hardy Boyz and Test and Albert are in the male locker room arguing loudly.

"Fuck you Test we won the match you lost the bet," Matt yells at the long haired blonde.

"No way Matt," The tall bald headed Albert says stepping in between Matt and Test, "Your slut Lita got involved and she cost us the match so really we win the bet."

Jeff Hardy steps forward pushing Albert back, "Screw you sore loser Trish came out to the ring with you guys and she stopped me doing the Swanton so your slut interfered before Lita was even at ringside."

"Look Hardy losers stop crying and man up you lost the bet pay up," Test declares clenching his large fist in anger.

The two teams go face to face when Trish walks into the locker room still dressed in her ring outfit of a tight black top cut to show off her impressive cleavage and a pair of tight black shorts.

"There you are I've been looking for you everywhere, where the hell have you been and why are you with these guys," Trish asks walking up behind Test and Albert who have still not taken their eyes off Matt and Jeff.

"Nothing's up Trish," Test says.

"Yeah Trish nothing is wrong," Albert chips in, "We are just trying to get these losers to pay up on the bet we made."

"Bet you guys didn't bet with these two baboons?" Lita asks as she steps into the locker room dressed in black see though mesh shirt and green cargo pants with her red thong sticking up above the waistband of her pants.

"Go away slut no one needs your fat ass here," Trish snarls at the red head.

"Matt why are these shit's even in our locker room," Lita quizzes her boyfriend.

"We're here to collect out winning bet from your loser boyfriend," Test says turning to the red head.

"Yeah Lita they for some reason think they won the tag match we just had," Jeff laughs and shoves Test back.

"Hey you little rainbow haired freak don't push my partner," Albert roars and pushes Jeff backwards into a steel locker.

"Guys stop it you don't want to get fined for fighting in the locker room," Trish says trying to hold her tag team back.

"What was the bet Matt," Lita asks still curious.

"Lita stay out of it," Matt says going face to face with the larger Test.

Test smirks, "Yeah Lita do what your little boyfriend says save your pretty little mouth for later."

Matt jumps Test and starts forearming in the side of the head and when Albert tries to pull Matt off Test, Jeff runs in knocking Albert back into the locker. Ignoring the cries of their two female valets The Hardy's and T & A start brawling in the locker room area. Referees and fellow wrestlers see the brawling superstars and they rush across to break it up. The four wrestlers shout loudly and swing fists as they start fighting and have to be forcefully split up. The noise is so loud it brings Shane Mc Mahon into the locker room looking pissed.

"Ok what the hell's going on here, we are trying to finish the PPV and we don't need you guys brawling around like indy wrestlers," Shane says and all 4 stop struggling against fellow superstars and ref's.

"Sorry Shane it's just we had a bet with these two losers before the match and we won cause Lita interfered," Test says with a smile on his face as he looks across the room to where Lita is holding onto Matt's arm.

"Don't listen to him Shane the ref counted the 1 2 3 for us we won and got our hand raised we won the bet and these dicks are refusing to pay up," Jeff says to the boss's only son.

Shane ponders for a second then asks, "What was the bet, guys?"

Matt looks at Lita sadly then speaks up, "We bet T & A that if we beat them here tonight we would get to spend a night with Trish."

"And if we beat them we would get to take Lita for a night and do whatever we want to here," Albert says to a stunned locker room.

Both Lita and Trish are shocked and start yelling at their respective tag teams while the rest of the all male locker room are laughing and joking at such a sexy bet.

"Ok, ok, ok everybody shut up I know just how to settle this," Shane commands and soon all the chatter dies down and everyone looks at Shane.

"Seeing as neither of you can decide who won the bet I call your bet a draw meaning both of you win the other's valet for the night," Shane says calmly.

Trish and Lita start yelling and screaming again while both the Hardy's and T & A look daggers though each other.

"There is no way in hell I am going to be fucked by those two fucking losers," Lita screams.

"Yeah I don't want to fuck the Hardy's and pick up all of Lita's diseases," Trish says begging Shane.

"Well ladies you can either complete the bet or I fine you and your teams a hundred thousand dollars each for starting a backstage brawl.

That makes all 6 of them shut up looking at each other, Trish looks the Hardy's up and down and licks her lips at the two young studs and she can see Jeff checking her out as well. Matt looks sadly at Lita his face trying to say sorry and Lita looks back at him sorry as well. Test and Albert check out Lita's sexy body and they can already feel a semi start to push against their wrestling tights. Trish walks over and stands next to the Hardy Boyz and looks at Lita and gives her a sick smile and Lita moans and with her head bowed low and goes over to T & A and stands next to them.

"Good now we are all happy now don't say a word any of you I want all of you out of the building go back to your hotels and collect your prizes there and I never ever wanna here another word spoken about this bet again," Shane say laying down the law and watching as T & A leave with the sexy red head and the Hardy's take Trish back to their different hotels.

In T & A's hotel room the two big men walk in and put down their suitcases and kick off their boots as Lita stands meekly by the door.

"Come in Lita we won't bite well not at first," Test jokes.

Albert shakes his head, "No Lita you can't walk over to us get on your knees like the little slut you are and crawl to us."

Test smiles at that idea and slaps his friend on the back as Lita closes the door and drops down to her knees. Lita slowly crawls across the dark green carpet towards T & A who are buy removing their shirts and watching Lita's sexy body. On her hands and knees Lita gets up to them and sits on her knees in front of them as both Test and Albert unbutton their pants and pull them down. Test's 8 inches and Albert's fat 11 flop out right in front of Lita's face and the red head is shocked at the size of the two wrestlers. She reaches forward and strokes them and is in awe of how large they are in width as she can barely wrap her hand about Albert's shaft. Test puts his hands behind his head as Lita slowly rubs his cock with her soft hands and the tall Canadian's eyes are already searching over her fine rack visible though her see though top. Lita begins to jerk them faster as she gets used to their large size as she tries to forget about Matt betting for a night with Trish Stratus and get on with pleasing these two massive dicks. Albert groans as Lita's right hand glides up and down his shaft but he looks down at her lips coated in a deep purple lip-gloss and he wants to see his big meat sliding though those sexy lips. Getting into it Lita leans forward and kisses Albert's large purple cock head making his whole dick twitch and makes him moan loudly with pleasure. She does the same to Test and his moan is louder than his partner's and he starts thrusting his hips forward fucking Lita's left hand.

"Fuck this slow moving crap Lita we only have one night and I want to see you suck on my big cock," Albert orders.

Lita does what she's told with a huge grin on her face she stops jerking Albert and slides his fat cock into her mouth. It barely fits but soon Lita starts breathing though her nose and she is able to slide inch after inch down her throat. Albert watches with a huge grin on his face as Lita's sexy face swallows his giant cock and soon Lita starts licking the underside of his shaft with her tongue.

"Hey don't leave me out bitch I want you to use both your fucking hands on my cock," Test says and no soon have the words left his lips than both of Lita's hands shoot out and grab Test's cock and starts jerking his big cock hard.

Rocking her neck back and forth Lita starts sucking Albert's cock and the big man enjoys the site of his dick sliding in-between those purple coloured lips. He can feel his dick head hitting the back of her throat and he is very impressed she hasn't gagged on it or started choking.

"Hey Test this slut must have sucked some big cocks before she is really going for this," Albert says grinning down at the slutty red head.

"Bet since she's been with Matt she hasn't had any big cock in a while," Test jokes then starts laughing as Lita nods her head while sucking faster on Albert.

Lita's two handed pumping of Test's cock soon has the blonde haired grappler moaning and groaning as she really works hard rubbing his cock. Test is staring at her black bra clad tits as she jerks him and he can feel his cum building up inside his balls. He hasn't cum for at least two weeks as they have been travelling no stop doing promotional work for the WWF so he knows his first cum would be quick but hopefully he would have a lot more in him and for a hot babe like Lita, Test really hopes he has several more shots in him.

"MMMM MMMMM I'M GOING TO CUM LITA," Test warns the red head who thinks quickly and points Test's big dick at her pretty face.

Test moans and groans as Lita points his big dick at her face and he loses control shooting cum all over Lita's face. Cum splats against Lita's face and it drips from her forehead and nose even her sexy red hair has cum shot onto it. Lita's entire face becomes caked in cum but though all that cum being blasted on her face Lita keeps sucking on Albert's cock. Test finally shoots out the last dribble of cum that misses Lita's face and drips onto Lita's black mesh top. As Test backs away from Lita satisfied after shooting all over her face and down her top Lita but all her attention into sucking Albert's big dick. Albert moans and groans as Lita sucks his cock, he can feel her wet mouth and hear the sounds of her slurping over his dick. Looking down he can see Lita's pretty face caked in cum working hard on his dick and that image alone is enjoy to make Albert leak pre cum into the sexy red head's mouth. Lita uses her tongue cleaning and licking Albert's large cock head licking up all the pre cum and pleasuring the most sensitive area of the big guys cock. Bobbing her head faster and faster on Albert's dick the red head can hear him moaning and groaning with his breathes getting deeper and shorter. Albert is trying to last as long as he can but Lita's face is right in his crotch sucking his dick with her face already sprayed with cum and Albert knows he's not going to make it.

"URRRR URRRR URRR I'M GOING TO CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT YOU BETTER FUCKING SWALLOW," Albert roars as he starts slamming his hips into Lita's face fucking Lita's throat with his cock.

His cock twitches and Albert groans loudly again and shoots a wave of cum into Lita's mouth. She braces herself but is not prepared for the sheer volume of cum sent racing down her throat. Lita gets really turned on as Albert shoots his spunk into her mouth it has always been one of Lita's favourite parts of sex having a big strong man shoot his load into her mouth. Test watches on as Albert's face is twisted with utter pleasure as she cums and Lita is doing her best to swallow every last droplet of cum. Albert finishes and staggers back holding his sore but very satisfied cock as he and Test watch Lita swallow the last bit of jizz before looking up and smiling at them. Her face is still coated in Test's cum and now Albert's cum is stuck all over her lips as she looks like a well worked porn star. Lita looks down and sees the blob of cum staining her top and she simply grabs the hem of the shirt and pulls it up and over her head. Both Test and Albert get their first proper look at Lita's big tits encased in a black lace bra and even though her tits are no match for Trish's, test and Albert are both turned on to see her big boobs. Lita grins as she can see test and Albert get semi hard again so soon and in her own pants Lita can feel her dampness staining her favourite red thong.

"So are you boys finished or can you take some more," Lita says deeply licking her cum stained lips.

"Get that slutty bra off you little whore," Test orders stroking his cock, "I want to see those big round tits of yours."

Lita doesn't need telling twice as she reaches behind and unclips her bra and pulls it down her arms and off her body. She throws it into a corner of the hotel room before sitting down on the carpet and pulling off her black sneakers and black and pink socks exposing her bare feet. Lita stands up now bare foot and topless watching on horny as the two big naked wrestlers move towards her. They are rubbing their dicks and Lita can't help but rub her big breasts at them until Test and Albert are standing right next to her. Both grab her breasts and start squeezing and playing with them much to Lita's delight.

"MMMMMMM yeah guys that's it play with my big boobs," Lita moans as her pussy is getting wetter and wetter.

Test and Albert both rub Lita's tits softly, rubbing her bright pink nipples and feeling just how soft the skin is. Albert moves behind Lita as Test stands in front of her and pushes his face right in-between Lita's tits licking and sucking on every inch of flesh he can see. Lita moans and groans loudly as Test sucks and licks her big boobs. She runs her fingers though her hair only to feel Albert behind her rubbing her naked back. Moving up Test is now sucking on Lita's rock hard nipples making the red head groan and squeak as her sensitive nipples are lovingly played with by Test's tongue. Reaching around Lita's skinny waist Albert's large hands unclips the gold button on Lita's baggy pants and he in one motion yanks the pants all the way down to her feet. Lita groans as cold air hits her wet pussy and she hears Albert groan as he can see her round ass clad in just a tiny red thong. She can feel his big hard cock rubbing against her bare asscheeks and she moans as Test is really sucking on her left nipple while his hands play with her other breast and Lita has never had so much attention paid to her big tits. Albert reaches around again this time his hand slides under the waistband of Lita's thong and the red head gasps as his fingers rub against her soaking wet pussy lips.

"What do you think Lita you think I should finger fuck your wet pussy?" Albert asks the horny diva who is grinding her feet into the floor as she is being teased and pleasured so much by T & A.

"Yes please," Lita answers moaning softly.

"Tell me Lita, tell me and Test just what you want us to do," Albert says slowly rubbing his fingers up and down the entrance to Lita's pussy.

"I want you to finger fuck my wet pussy Albert and I want Test to lick and suck on my big tits then I want both your big cocks inside me fucking me hard like the slut I am," Lita cries out to the pleasure of Test and Albert.

Albert doesn't waste another second and pushes two of his fingers deep inside her wet pussy and it makes her cry out and moan loudly. Test now bites down on Lita's hard nipples making her howl and nearly makes her cum. The shock and the pain really makes Lita wet and Albert takes advantage of that and pushes his fingers in deeper to the divas cunt and finger fucks her harder. Lita moans as Albert stands behind her her thrusting his two big fingers into her wet cunt while Test bites down on Lita's nipples making her head spin as wave after wave of pleasure hit her body. Albert's big dick is rubbing up against her thong clad ass cheeks while Test is fully hard again his dick rubbing against Lita's thighs leaving a slight trail of pre cum on her tanned legs. His fingers pounding into Lita's pussy Albert can feel her juices flowing down his hand onto his wrist as his finger fucks the red head's pussy.

"OHHHH OHHH OHHHH GOD GUYS DON'T STOP FUCK OHHHH OHHHHHH FUCK," Lita screams shutting her eyes tight as her body lurches into an orgasm.

Her entire body shakes and Test and Albert hold her as she cums hard all over Albert's hand and her own thong panties. Lita groans softly and falls back limply into the rock hard body of Albert a big dreamy smile plastered on her face.

"Think the little slut enjoyed that," Test says smiling as she rubs Lita's tits still gleaming with his saliva.

"Well we aren't finished with her yet," Albert says pulling his fingers out of Lita then scoops her up in her arms and carries her over to the bed.

He throws Lita onto the bed then in one move grabs her cum stained panties and tears them clean off her curvy hips.

"MMMMMMM that's it Albert expose my slutty little pussy," Lita moans rubbing her hot body, "I bet you boys wanna fuck me nice and hard don't you?"

Test walks around to Lita's head and slaps her hard in the face with his big cock and it makes Lita giggle. Albert smiles and climbs onto the bed and Lita spreads her legs to give him an easy route to her pussy. Climbing onto the bed too Test rubs his cock in Lita's face and the sexy red head moans flicking her tongue out licking Test's shaft. Test now pushes his cock deeper towards Lita's big mouth and his dick head slides in between her cum stained lips. Just as Test's cock slides between her lips Lita screams as Albert rams his big dick into her wet pussy making her moan and spit Test's cock out.

"No way slut I'm getting a fucking blowjob from your slutty mouth," Test roars and pushes his 7 inch dick all the way down Lita's mouth making her gag.

Test then starts bucking his hips as he leans over Lita fucking her mouth with his big dick as Albert is between the red head legs fucking her dripping wet pussy. Her cunt is tight but with all her juices acting as lube Albert is quickly able to get up a good rhythm fucking her. Albert hooks his arms around Lita's legs lifting them up in the air allowing him a better shot at driving his big dick into her pussy. Lita would moan and groan as Albert fucking her but she is choking on Test's cock as it pounds her mouth hard. She loves being fucked rough and these two big wrestlers are really dominating her and she loves it. Digging her hands into the bed sheets Lita moans and groans as two big cock's pound her and as Test's cock bangs against the back of her throat. Albert groans as he really goes to town ramming Lita's pussy, her wet pussy is one of the best he has ever fucked and the way Lita is pushing her hips into him he knows she is loving it as well.

"That's it you little cock sucker," Test moans as he face fucks Lita but to his shock he can feel her lips tighten on his cock and her sweet little tongue licking along the underside of his shaft.

Test groans and thrusts his hips faster and harder his ball slapping against Lita's red cum covered cheeks the slapping noise echoing around the hotel room. These two big sweaty wrestlers pound Lita and she is in heaven as her body is treated like a sex toy. Her throat is sore from Test's massive cock head hitting it and her pussy is soaking wet as Albert fucks her. Test's moans are getting louder and louder and he throat fucks Lita and once Lita moves her hands up and starts rubbing his balls and Test knows it's only a matter of time.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers