The Hardy's and T&A Swap Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it slut take it all," Test screams out as he bucks his hips even faster slamming his cock down her throat.

Lita's groans may be muffled but she is still getting a fair amount of sound out of her full mouth. Test wipes his sweaty blonde hair from his face and thrusts into Lita once more before groaning and shooting his load right down Lita's throat. Lita is once again forced to swallow and this load from Test is just as big as the last as Lita struggles to catch her breath. Finishing off his last bit of cum Test climbs off Lita and falls onto the bed next to her. He watches her throat move as she swallows his thick seed but when he looks up he sees Lita's cheeks are bulging. Albert even slows down and looks at Lita who looks like a child holding her breath but those sexy little eyes tell another story. Lita's eyes are sparking and curbed with a naughty thought and before the tag team can say anything Lita spits out her mouth and a fair amount of Test's cum flies out and lands on her big tits.

"Wow that is one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life," Test groans as he looks at Lita's tits with a glob of his spat out cum covering them.

"Fuck yeah that's so fucking dirty," Albert moans as he thrusts in slowly watching his cum trickle down her cleavage.

"You boys don't know how fucking dirty I can be" Lita says a grin on her face as her hands move to her chest.

In front of Albert and Test's shocked faces Lita starts rubbing it into her chest to match her cum coated face.

"I'm such a dirty little whore," Lita moans rubbing her breasts, "Matt won't even shoot cum over my face never mind my tits.

"Fucking idiot," Test groans as he is rubbing his cock again as Lita plays with her tits.

"Man poor Trish," Albert thinks out loud, "She loves getting covered in cum."

Lita laughs, "Yeah Matt doesn't really like fucking sluts he wants me to be a good girlfriend not the slutty bimbo I can be."

Both Test and Albert look at each other and smile this night has been getting better and better and now knowing they fuck Lita better than Matt can makes them happy.

"MMMMM Test is there any think that can make your cock go soft," Lita purrs as she sees Test getting semi hard again.

"Not for you baby it really likes red headed sluts," Test groans stroking his cock to Lita's nude cum soaked frame.

"Yeah Lita," Albert says, "You say your this big horny slut but all these things we have done to you is the same stuff Trish does so what can you do that makes you such a whore."

Lita ponders for a second then sits up pushing Albert's big dick out of her, "Well has Trish ever let you two boys fuck her at the same time."

Both Test and Albert shake their heads with massive grins on their faces knowing they are lying but wanting to both nail Lita together as Lita gets to her knees and crawls over to Test. She rolls the blonde onto his back and jerks his cock with her left hand until it is rock hard and sticking up in the air. Getting to her feet Lita stands over Test and slowly lowers herself down her pussy is forced down onto Test's big dick. Lita takes all of Test's cock up her soaking wet pussy and grinds her hips down making Test groan. She then leans forward so her tits rub against Test's face and she is face to face with the big Canadian. Reaching behind her Lita's hands takes a hold of her tanned ass cheeks and she spreads them wide exposing her asshole to Albert.

"Come on big guy," Lita teases I know you wanna fuck my big ass bad and now's your chance."

Albert doesn't need to be told twice as he climbs onto the bed behind Lita and pushes his 11 inches hard up Lita's butt.

"OHHHHHH FUCK THAT'S FUCK GOOD GET YOUR BIG DICK RIGHT UP MY ASS," Lita screams as Albert pushes into her.

Test grabs onto Lita's sides and starts bucking his hips up and down making her groan.

"OHHHHH OHHHHHHH GOD YES YOU LIKE THAT HAVING TWO BIG COCKS INSIDE MY BODY," Lita howls as Albert is all the way into her ass and is now lying on top of her.

Lita's tanned body is now crushed between Test and Albert like a sandwich with two big cocks stuffed inside her pussy and ass. Albert pumps back and forth as Test pushes up and down and this is Lita's dream to be used like a fuck toy and these two hard cocks are fulfilling every wish she has ever had. Moaning and groaning Albert pounds her tight hole he knows he won't last long after smashing Lita's pussy for the last few minutes but her ass is so tight he wants to fuck it hard. Test leans up and bites Lita's groaning lower lip and is rewarded with the red head grinding her pussy into his thrusting cock. With Lita grinding her body it means her soft tits rub up along Test's chest and he can feel her hard nipples against his ribs and he shuts his eyes and grunts with pleasure. Lita's grinding body also means Albert is getting more pleasure as he fucks her ass and while on her knees Lita leans her feet around Albert's back and locks them behind Albert's massive thighs keeping him locked in place. The three wrestlers are now locked together like some sexual jigsaw and all 3 of them are moaning and groaning as they fuck fast and hard. Lita grabs Tests hair and pushes her hips into his pushing his cock deep into her cunt and pushes his pre cum covered cock head right into Lita's clit.

"OHHH FUCK RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE GUYS FUCK ME HARD," Lita screams as loudly as her lungs will let her.

Albert slams her ass hard and his big hands now start slapping her round asscheeks making her moans and groans louder than Albert has ever heard a woman scream. Lita is trying to scream not just the hotel down but the whole district and there is nothing in the world that wants to make Test and Albert stop her. Groaning louder and louder Lita screams as Test and Albert suddenly start fucking her together, by accident they are matching each other's thrusts and this sends Lita over the edge.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YOU FUCKERS OHHHH OHHHHHHH I'M CUMMING AHHH AHHHHHH AHHH CUMMING," Lita screams nearly break the windows as her body loses control and she cums.

Red and panting Lita can feel Albert's cock starting to slide out of her ass and she yells, "No, no don't stop keep fucking me I'm not finished keep going."

Albert hears the red head beg and slides back into her ass and starts picking up the pace again. Test can feel his big cock covered in Lita's cum but the second she starts rocking her hips around he moans and starts pounding her tight cunt again. Neither man can believe Lita is still going her screams though her orgasm where ear drum bleeding loud yet the slutty little diva doesn't want to take a break instead she is right back into her groove. Two hard cocks pounding Lita's two holes and she is bouncing and moves her body around making sure those two big cocks really fuck her tight holes. Test and Albert sandwiching Lita isn't working as Lita is moving around rolling left and right making sure she is being fucked hard.

"Oh fuck Lita you are a really a big slut fuck you're the biggest slut in the locker room," Test cries out as he pile drives his hips into Lita's pussy.

"Yeah Lita he's right you are one big red headed slut maybe the biggest in the world," Albert moans as his fingers dig into Lita's meaty cheeks.

Lita smiles at their nice words but can't answer as the constant pounding to her already horny frame has left her on the verge of orgasm again.

"OH FUCK GUYS YOUR RIGHT I'M A BIG SLUT A BIG DIRTY SLUT WHO IS BEING FUCKED BY TWO BIG FAT FUCKING COCKS IN MY ASS AND PUSSY FUCCCCCKKKKKK," She yells tilting her head back and wailing as loud as her sore throat can manage.

Test feels Lita's sticky cum leaking out over his cock and onto his hips and after her second orgasm in succession she her head falls onto Test's shoulder. Albert waits a few seconds but once he sees she is out of it he starts to pull out.

"Not yet not yet I'm fine it's ok guys keep going I'm still up for it," Lita says softly her entire sweating heavily.

Stroking her hair Test looks into her eyes and asks her, "Are you sure Lita we can stop if you can't last we can stop and wait."

Lita digs her bright white teeth gently into Test's collarbone and growls at him, "Fucking don't you dare stop I want you to fuck me hard or are you pussies cause if you are I will have to back to the Hardy's so they can fuck me."

That insult fires Test and Albert up as they slam back into Lita's body fucking her harder than before. Lita cries out with joy as T&A fuck her body as hard as they can and she is bouncing up and down side to side across and back and loves every single second of it. Test and Albert are very close to cumming but fucking Lita's slutty body feels too good to stop and knowing she is a true slut relaxes them about warning her they will cum.

"UHHH UHHH UHHHHH OHHH OHHHH FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD FUCK OHH OHHHH AHHHH AHHH OWWWWW OWWW OHHHHH FUCK ME," Lita is lost in the own world of pleasure with her pussy sore and soaking wet, her ass sore from Albert's big cock but she won't stop until the two big wrestlers have shot their loads inside her.

Lita's body shakes again and Test knows she has cum again for the third straight time in the last few minutes but though all her moans and screams he can't tell and she hasn't stopped moving and grinding her body into him so he keeps going. All three are soaked with sweat their loud noises have kept most of the hotel away and the headboard of the bed has nearly cracked after hitting the wall time after time after time. Albert suddenly starts pounding Lita's ass like a jackhammer, his fingers dig into her ass holding on for dear life and to help the big man Lita slowly moves her ass around in a circle sending his cock deeper and deeper inside her. His eyes drop back and Albert groans loudly as he starts pumping a giant load of seamen into Lita's asscrack. At the same time Test can take no more and his third cum shot of the night floods Lita's already wet pussy. Lita moans in pleasure as she is filled up by cum in two holes and when they finish Lita feels Albert slide off her and into a heap on the bed. She slides off Test's cum covered dick and lies down on the bed gasping for air and rubbing her sore, overworked private areas.

"MMMMM guys thank you it was so good a fucking blast when do you think you will be up for another fucking.... Guys hey guys," Lita looks up to see Albert and test our fast asleep their cocks still shining with pre cum.

With both men out and sleeping like babies Lita lifts up the sweat coated bedcovers and wraps up her naked jizz covered body and falls asleep too happy in the powerful fucking she had and happy Matt had made and lost the bet.

Across town in another hotel room, Trish Stratus and the men for the night Matt and Jeff Hardy are inside an elevator going up to the room Jeff booked. All three have changed from the clothes they wore in the arena; Jeff has on a pair of scruffy white sneakers, black jeans and a black t shirt. Matt has on a white button up shirt with bright blue jeans and is wearing the same sneakers as his brother but kept them in much better condition. Trish is wearing a long black coat and underneath that has a pair of knee high leather boots, a bright pink cleavage showing top and a pair of tight black shorts. The lift goes up slowly and while Jeff has a big hungry grin on his face his older brother looks down at the floor and is a lot more nervous.

Trish turns her head and notices Matt is looking at the ground not seeming as happy as his brother and she touches his arm, "What's wrong Matt?"

Matt keeps staring at the ground and his younger brother notices the behaviour of his brother and leans across, "Yeah dude what's up?"

Turning to look at them Matt sighs, "Don't you think this is a little wrong I mean, Lita is across town cheating on me and I'm over here cheating on her and for a stupid bet this feels wrong," Matt admits.

Trish nods in agreement, "Yeah this is wrong I mean poor Lita getting the fucking of her life from my two very big boys, Matt she will not only be cheating but they will pound her to a point where she won't have sex again for another week."

Jeff sees the slight rage build in his brother's eyes and catches on to what Trish is doing and joins in, "Yeah Matt I heard some of the things they want to do to her, fuck her face both inside slamming her pussy I heard they do rough anal too."

Trish smiles moving closer to Matt almost touching him, "My boys are very rough Matt and them doing all that to Lita and you with no means of getting revenge on them say like fucking their manager and favourite sex toy," Trish smiles provocatively.

"Matt we both know how much you wanted to nail a blonde with big tits I mean we spend years going though old Playboy's so I know that's what you want," Jeff adds seeing his brother's resolve break down.

Trish licks her lips at both men with a sexy little grin on her face, "And I didn't mention it before but I'm a big slut, even if you didn't bet with Test and Albert I would still be getting a hard fucking because I'm such a whore for sex with big strong men."

Jeff visibly gulps while Matt now looks up and stares at Trish with growing lust.

"As a slut I will do anything you boys want, if there is something that your ex girlfriend's or Lita never wanted to do for you well boys you can do it to me," Trish winks seductively.

Both Hardy's are smiling now and Jeff suddenly reaches forward and punches the lift stop button and the lift grinds to a halt. Matt looks out at Jeff in surprise at stopping the lift but Trish seems to know what Jeff has in mind as she pulls her coat down exposing her barely clad body to Matt's hungry eyes. Matt's eyes grow wide as he looks over Trish's amazing curvy body, eyes not leaving her big tits sticking out of her tits or her massive tanned thighs. Jeff holds Trish's coat for her as a semi dressed Trish drops to her knees in front of Matt and her hand reaches forward and grabs the front of his jeans.

"Still having any doubts about fucking pretty little me?" Trish asks in her cutest tone and adding that to her hand groping his cock though his jeans makes Matt moan and melts all the doubts of fucking Trish away.

Jeff grins as he watches the sexy blonde rubbing his brother's cock and his eyes are drawn to her big booty which is sticking out in just her tiny black shorts.

Trish grins up at Matt so happy that finally he has stopped doubting fucking her and now she can act and be the proper slut she loves to be. Matt reaches down and unbuttons his jeans and Trish starts to pull them down Matt's legs and is quite pleased at the large bulge sticking out against Matt's dark blue boxer shorts. Her well manicured nails poke against his hardening cock making the older Hardy groan loudly as he has one of the hottest Divas in the world on her knees and is about to play with his cock inside a hotel lift. Leaning back Matt's hands grab hold of the sliver railing stuck onto the wall and that allows him to balance back and thrust his hips further out towards Trish. Slowly the little blonde self confessed slut lowers Matt's boxers down his well built legs and gasps and licks her hungry lips with joy and seeing Matt's 7 inch cock sticking out. It's quite long but not quite as thick as her other two boys but that means it's very easy for her to get it in her mouth and Trish loves nothing more than giving a man a nice sexy blowjob. With Matt's tool inches from her face, Trish can feel her mouth getting wet as she feels Jeff kneeling down behind her his hands grabbing her soft hips and she moans in pleasure hoping these two boys can give her the fucking she wants. She can't help being a slut but she loves being fucked and the larger number of people fucking her the better as she needs and it turns her on so much and now inches away from Matt's cock and Jeff's hands all over her Trish can feel her panties getting wet.

"Please tell me your going to fuck me hard boys, I'll be such a good little slut if you promise to fuck me hard," Trish finds herself begging the Hardy's making sure they know what she wants.

Jeff nods as his hands move round touching the waistband of Trish's shorts as Matt thrusts his cock forward brushing the head of his dick against her red lips silently begging Trish to take his cock in her mouth. Not wanting to be a tease Trish opens her mouth and slowly swallows inch after inch of Matt's cock sliding it down against her throat and hearing Matt's lusty moans. Matt has never felt a mouth as good as Trish's mouth feels so good and feeling his shaft slide against her big lips sending a shiver of pleasure up his spine. Jeff's hands move to Trish's big booty and this is the main reason Jeff made the bet with T and A for Trish's big ass. He had been jerking off to those thick cheeks since Trish first started in the WWE and the fact she is always showing off her big ass in those tiny shorts has made Jeff mad with lust and wanting to touch it. Now Jeff is and as he squeezes Trish moans and it makes her swallow a little more of Matt's cock and the head of his cock pushes against the back of her throat. Matt moans loudly as Trish deep throats his cock and he closes his eyes and runs his fingers though his dark hair. Lita is a good cocksucker but she has never deep throated him before and now he has a busty blonde deep throating his dick, he is in heaven. Trish starts to nod and bob her head sucking Matt's cock running her sexy lips across his shaft and Trish loves it sucking a nice big cock having it fill up her mouth. Jeff Hardy takes his time on his knees, his hands all over Trish's massive ass slowly rubbing and groping it against her skin tight shorts and already Jeff is painfully hard inside his ripped jeans. Matt can't believe he is getting an ultra hot blowjob in the lift of quite a modest hotel and as he looks down all he can see is a long blonde head of hair sliding back and forth along his dick. Trish's hot breath and tongue move against his rock hard very sensitive prick and Matt is already thrusting his hips into her aiding and helping Trish's cock sucking letting her lips slide across his cock faster. Sliding his hand up her back Jeff moves his hand down and slips underneath Trish's shorts and the sexy little blonde moans against Matt's penis as Jeff's hand rubs against her warm skin. Trish presses her lips hard against Matt's cock making the older Hardy moan loudly as a on her knees Trish sucks harder and harder on Matt's hard cock. Matt loves this getting a blowjob from Trish Stratus in a lift hearing her lips smack against his flesh and his hands can't help but move down and grab hold of Trish's head keeping her sucking at a steady pace.

"Oh fuck Trish your mouth is so good, you're fucking amazing god so good," Matt moans bucking his hips against Trish's mouth as Trish's hands suddenly move up and cups Matt's balls nearly making Matt's eyes roll back into his head with utter pleasure.

Jeff smiles at his brother as he rubs and touches Trish's thong covered ass under her booty shorts as Trish sucks on Matt's cock bring and making his moans louder and louder and surely someone has noticed that one of the lifts is not moving. Matt doesn't notice anything as his eyes are tight shut moaning loudly feeling Trish's tongue swirl around his penis while her hands grope and gently his balls and Matt can feel cum building up inside him. Trish can feel Matt's cock twitching so she doesn't hold back moving and pumping her head faster as her head becomes a blur really making a loud slapping and slurping noise that fills up the compact tiny space. Jeff looks up hearing his brother's large and loud cries of pleasure and knows from very thin bedroom walls that Matt is close to cumming so he pulls his hand out of Trish's shorts and pushes back the stop button and the lift bumps back into life.