The Hardy's and T&A Swap Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK SHIT TRISH I'M GONNA CUM," Matt screams holding onto Trish's head but the blonde doesn't let up sucking harder wanting to make him cum.

Matt grunts and pumps forward and lets out a thick stream of cum and it shoots down Trish's throat and like a true slut swallows each and every drop of cum from the former tag team champion. Sucking up all of Matt's cum Jeff can't help but laugh and the pleasurable look of shock on Matt's face of having shot a big load of spunk into Trish's mouth and to have the pretty blonde swallow and drink it all up. Trish drains the last few drops out of Matt's cock and as she slides his dick out of her mouth then licks clean the sticky head of his cock clean and gives it a quick kiss before standing back up. Jeff and Trish smile at each other as Matt has to quickly recover and pull his pants up just as the lift doors ping open but luckily it's late at night so there is now one to catch Matt Hardy with his face bright red and holding up his unbuttoned jeans. Trish takes her coat off from the floor and folds it under her arms and walks out looking behind her as Jeff is walking a few steps behind her admiring her tight booty shorts wiggling around making him even harder. They walk across to their hotel room and Trish dips into Jeff's jean pocket and pulls out his hotel key and opens the door. Matt is still stood in the lift fixing his jeans and breathing hard trying to recover from that sudden yet amazing blowjob from Trish and the doors nearly close on him but he just gets out and half jogs up the corridor after Jeff and Trish who leave the hotel room door open. Matt walks in and shuts the door turning round to see Trish and Jeff in a big embrace kissing hard, their lips crushing together.

Feeling far more relaxed and less guilty about cheating, Matt chuckles at the kiss, "Hey bro you do know those pretty little lips might be a touch stained from me."

Jeff pulls away a little but with a smile on his face as Trish licks her lips looking a little sad teasing the high flyer, "Oh come on Jeff don't be like that, I find it kinky."

Swinging round Jeff points at his brother, "If you ever tell anyone I kissed your cum off a girl's lips I will kill you," He threatens.

Matt and Trish both laugh at this as Trish falls back sitting on the white sheet covered bed and she kicks off both her thick black leather boots. Sliding them off her pretty little feet throwing her boots away and looking up at both Hardy's grinning at them before grabbing the bottom of her low cut pink top. She slowly pulls it up her body showing off more and more of her toned mid section before it pulls up past her red lace bra. Jeff and Matt both open their mouths moaning softly looking at Trish's big tits barely keep inside her red bra cups and both wrestler's can't believe how much of Trish's cleavage is already spilling up and over her bra. Trish loves men's reaction to her big tits, it's part of the reason she got breast implants just to get's men's attention and have them staring and drooling at her sexy little frame. It makes her feel even more like a slut knowing her body and the way she dresses gets men rock hard and ever since she joined WWF her fantasies have been getting bigger and hotter as now entire arena's of horny men are getting off on her big tits and sexy ass dressed as slutty and with as little fabric as she can. Being backstage as well with all these big strong wrestler's just soaks Trish's panties even more as being a slut she loves a lot of rough sex and you can get rougher sex than from a muscle bound 300 pound grappler. Just thinking about what dirty things the Hardy brother's want to do to her makes Trish clamp her thighs together pushing her short shorts against her wet pussy mound sending a wave of pleasure though the young Canadian's body. Reaching behind her Trish unclips her bra and lets the lacy material drop to the floor and she stands up from the bed sticking her chest out.

"Holy shit Trish they look perfect," Matt moans staring in wonder as Trish's massive tanned tits sticking out with her pretty pink nipples rock hard and pointing out.

Jeff would agree with Matt but his mouth isn't working too well, after a long hard summer of little sex and having this hot little cock tease in his fantasies to finally see her topless and those giant tits on display nearly makes him lose control inside his pants. Trish giggles even jumping up and down a bit making her big tits shake and bounce around as she watches both young men as their eyes follow her big tits though every bounce and she can see Jeff really loves her big boobs. She grabs them and squeezes them together and Jeff slowly moves forward pulling his shirt off trying not to take his eyes of Trish's near perfect tanned tits. Licking her sexy red lips Trish loves Jeff's naked torso and she puts her hand out touching his abs slowly rubbing them making Jeff moan. Looking down Trish sees the big bulge in Jeff's jeans and nothing gets Trish hotter than to see the effect her sexy little body has on a horny man. Grinning Jeff lifts both hands out and grabs Trish's boobs and the second his painted fingertips press against Trish's skin he is rewarded with a loud sexy moan from the blonde that seems to echo though the medium sized hotel room. Matt is already kicking his shoes off and is unbuttoning his shirt as he watches his little brother grope and play with Trish Stratus's boobs. Trish now has both hands across Jeff's skinny chest put is loving feeling his body moving her hands all around his chest and the sensitive touch of Trish's hands has Jeff closing his eyes and breathing harder and makes him rub and touch Trish's big boobs even more.

"MMMMMM do you want more Jeff?" Trish asks and is not shocked by Jeff nodding his head.

Trish reaches up wrapping her hands around the back of Jeff's head and pushing his face right into her naked cleavage and Jeff moans as his face rubs against those soft tits. Moaning too Trish can feel Jeff's hot breath against her sensitive tits and taking hold of the young man's multi coloured hair she holds his head against her boobs where she hears a noise from across the room. Matt pulls down his jeans and boxers and now walks over to Trish completely naked, his dick already semi hard slapping against his leg and she is so distracted by a naked Hardy walking towards her she forgets the other one is face first in between her boobs. Jeff can't resist kissing any inch of flesh he can see and the sudden pressure of Jeff's lips against her tits makes Trish moan loudly again as a naked Matt stands behind her. Slowly dropping to his knees Matt grabs hold of Trish's shorts and pulls them down her well built legs and Matt can't help but gasp in lust at Trish's big tanned ass cheeks spilt apart by a tiny red thong. Tugging the shorts further and further down her legs Trish lifts her feet up one at a time allowing Matt to remove that tiny bit of spandex from her and now Trish is sandwiched between two Hardy's dressed in nothing but a tiny red thong. Matt moans stroking his semi hard prick as he kneels in front of Trish's amazing ass with a thin line of thong fabric barely covering up her ass crack and Matt is sure he can see her pussy lips though the tiny thong as well. Trish spreads her legs to give Matt a better view as Jeff pulls his head out of her boobs for air but with a huge smile on his face as he sucks in some oxygen before sliding his face back down into her rack again leaving a trail of kisses across Trish's skin. As Trish has her boobs licked and kissed Matt puts his hands out and starts rubbing and feeling up Trish's big ass making the slutty blonde moan as these two are almost worshipping her body rather than using it as a cheap place to dump their cum like a lot of other guys do. Now Jeff moves his hands up and down the side of Trish's boobs almost stroking them as his face is pressed right in the middle of them as he kisses and licks her sexy cleavage and with Matt's hands running up and down her thighs across her ass, Trish finds herself swaying and moaning with pleasure as the two Hardy's take their time to touch up and feel her sexy body. Jeff licking and kissing her big boobs while Matt is rubbing and squeezing her big cheeks has Trish experience a whole wave of pleasure as she moans and groans, her hands dig into Jeff's hair keeping his face in between her big fake breasts. Pulling back Matt grins and slaps Trish's butt hard making the flesh giggle bringing more sexy moans from Trish as she moans almost begging for more. Matt spanks Trish's butt a couple more times bring the Canadian's groans up several tones and just as she enjoys her big butt being spanked Jeff moves his face around and take's one of Trish's nipples in his mouth and starts sucking down on it.

"OHHH FUCK BOYS THIS FEELS SO GOOD, DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP," Trish moans loud enough for the people in the next room can hear.

Matt's hands shoot out and squeeze Trish's ass cheeks together pressing the tanned and toned skin together as Jeff's fingers twist and play with the nipple he isn't sucking.

"You like this kind of stuff do you Trish?" Matt asks spanking Trish's butt a few more leaving a slight pink tinge on her cheeks where his bare palm made contact.

"Yes I do Matt, it's so good it makes me so wet," Trish moans loudly trying to stand still and not grind her body impatiently against these two young barely dressed sexy wrestlers.

Grinning Matt leaves one hand on Trish's big butt and moves his other hand between her open legs and rests it against her crotch.

"Wow your right Trish, you are so wet," Matt says rubbing his hand against the wet crotch of her tiny thong grinding it against her pussy lips making Trish lean her head up moaning hard.

Jeff changes nipple, licking and kissing it rubbing his hands all over her big boobs bringing and sending more pleasure though her sexy body. It feels like every inch of Trish's body is being pleasured by the Hardy's with Jeff playing with her tits and Matt rubbing her ass cheeks and pussy. Trish can do little but grunt and cry as hands roam all over her body and when Matt starts rubbing hard on her pussy, Trish has to close her eyes and softly moan before Jeff starts biting softly down on her soft tit flesh and Trish looses it.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE FUCK ME I NEED YOU SO BAD, I WANT IT PLEASE FUCK ME," Trish screams and she has never had to beg so hard for sex and these two high flying wrestler's have her pleading and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Jeff stands up and kisses Trish's sexy red lips with his hands still playing with her big tits, rubbing his palms all over them before he moves his lips away from Trish's.

"I need something from you first," Jeff whispers into Trish's ear and the blonde shakes a little at feeling his smooth breath against her earlobe.

"Anything please anything just promise you will fuck me soon," Trish moans trying not to scream out again as below her Matt runs three fingers against the wet spot on her panties and her wet sensitive pussy is aching to be touched more.

"I want to fuck your tits," Jeff whispers again trying to ignore the big smile on his older brother's face.

Trish doesn't say anything instead she drops to her knees quickly nearly impaling Matt's finger's into her crotch but her quickly twists his hand skilfully and is back rubbing her warm wet pussy though her tiny thong. Working quickly Trish unbuttons Jeff's jeans and tugs them down along with his boxer shorts allowing his thick 7 inch cock to pop out and Trish licks her lips as she already sees pre cum dripping off the head of Jeff's prick. Trish wraps her big tits around Jeff's hard shaft making him moan at the first contact of her soft boobs against his rock hard prick. Jeff's hands are curled up in Trish's long blonde hair as she jerks his cock with her big silicone filled boobs making Jeff moan and groan loudly. Moaning loudly Jeff grips Trish's hair harder as his hips start to buck back and forward in-between Trish's big tanned boobs fucking her tits as his brother is behind her rubbing and pressing harder against Trish's thong covered crotch. With both Trish and Jeff moaning loudly Matt notices Trish is the only one not naked here as he grabs the sides of her thong and starts to pull it down her legs. Trish lifts her legs up allowing Matt to finish removing her soaking wet thong and as he pulls it off her feet Trish stays on her knees but is able to tilt backwards a little. Her legs still wide open and now she is sticking her big thick ass out wiggling it in front of Matt's face. Matt's fingers move in again and rubs them against Trish's now wet and bare pussy and the first touch of Matt's fingers on her bare pussy lips makes Trish groan loudly making her jerk and move her tits faster along Jeff's cock. The whole of Matt's right hand is rubbing and pressing against her wet pussy and Trish can't believe he hasn't pushed or probed any fingers inside her as she jerks Jeff's thrusting cock faster between her tits. All his spit from kissing a licking her cleavage acts as lube making it so easy for him to slide his cock in and out of Trish's boobs and the young Hardy is in heaven as he fucks the former fitness model's massive fake tits. Trish groans pushing her big tits closer together almost trapping Jeff's cock between them making him thrust much harder and bringing him more pleasure as his shaft is trapped between her soft and sweating flesh. It feels so good to Jeff and is making him cry out more often and louder than Trish who is still having her bare pussy rubbed from behind by Matt. Thrusting harder and faster Jeff's eyes are shut and his hands almost painful dig into Trish's long hair pulling right at the tips of the blonde roots making Trish grunt and press her tits firmer together loving a bit of pain mixed with pleasure. She wanks Jeff's big dick with her large fake tits as she chances a glance behind her to see Matt one hand between her tanned legs the other hand taking turns playing with his hard cock and her taken off wet panties.

"OHHH SHIT TRISH'S I'M GONNA CUM," Jeff moans out a warning to the sexy blonde and Trish smiles turning her full attention back to the colourful haired Hardy.

Trish pulls her tits open and pulls Jeff's cock out of its happy home thrusting between her tits and Trish's right hand quickly starts rubbing Jeff's rock hard cock. Moaning loudly Jeff leans back letting Trish's expert hand stroke his cock and allowing his eyes to keep front staring at Trish's big boobs know with the knowledge of how they look, taste and feel to fuck. Having given a lot of hand jobs it's not long before Trish's hand is moving like lighting along Jeff's shaft and soon the young man is moaning loudly before screaming out. Aiming his cock at her big chest Trish lets Jeff pump in her hand and he shoots his big load out and it splats across her massive chest. Trish and Jeff both moan loudly as cum sprays out of his cock and splatters across Trish's massive chest soaking her boobs with his spunk. Leaning forward Trish pushes her chest out even more making her big tits catch all of Jeff's hot, sticky cum. The young wrestler grabs his shaking cock and delivers a final few hand thrusts spraying the last of his cum across Trish's chest before he drops back and rests himself against a chair, worn out but very happy. Trish smiles at Jeff before looking down at her cum covered chest and stands up moving away from Matt's palm and in front of both Hardy's starts rubbing the thick white cum across her chest like it's a lotion. Both wrestler's stand their stunned with their mouths hanging open at this sexy little blonde dripping juices from her pussy, standing completely naked in a hotel room rubbing and pressing Jeff's cum into her chest. She rubs and works all of Jeff's sticky cum into her big tits moaning softly as she feels up her own breasts with two naked and well built young men watching her. Trish presses the palms of her hands flat against her nipples making her massive amount of tit flesh squeeze tightly against her hands making them a little bigger as she carries on wiping and rubbing Jeff's spunk all over her tanned skin. Finishing off her erotic display Trish licks her fingers clean of Jeff's juices then walks over and gets onto the big bed and crawls across the sheets. She looks behind her to see both Hardy's watching her sexy ass shake as she crawls to the middle of the bed. Winking at them she rolls over and lies on her back in the middle of this big bed and slowly spreads her legs out wide. Matt and Jeff watch on as Trish exposes her completely shaved pussy to them, dripping wet with her own juices and looking so perfect to fuck. Both Hardy's stare at each other as neither of them knew Trish was such a slut but love the fact that now not only do they know but are both going to get the chance to fuck this blonde cock tease.

Moving forward Matt climbs onto the bed stroking his throbbing hard cock staring between Trish's spread legs right at her shaved little pussy. Having been rubbing and stroking it for the past few minutes Matt is pretty sure Trish has the hottest and sensitive pussy of any girl he has ever been with. To have this blonde prick tease spread out in front of him naked and willing is almost too much for him to take it. Taking hold of his shaft Matt Hardy crawls across the hotel bed staring at Trish's big grinning face. Jeff takes a seat nearby to watch this free porn show going on in front of him. Matt is so close to Trish now and he eases his hard cock against her pussy lips and Trish gasps as the young man slowly works himself inside of her.

"Oh Matt fuck me fuck me now I need you so bad don't go slow please don't go slow fuck me," Trish cries and begs grabbing onto her own big tits and forcefully squeezes them.

Matt doesn't need begging twice as he abandons his soft style and plunges his hard cock deep inside Trish. All three wrestling superstars in the hotel room all groan loudly right at the same time as Matt thrusts hard inside Trish's wet pussy. He starts banging and pushing his hips driving his cock hard and deep inside Trish's pussy and is soon rewarded with loud moans from the horny blonde. Matt digs his fingers into Trish's hips, pinning her down as he slams inside the young blonde's hot wet cunt. Slamming into Trish hard all of Matt's worries and fears melt away as he lives a long held teenage wet dream of banging a blonde with big fake tits. Trish moans and groans as she is being fucked hard viscously humped back against the soft bed sheets. Both Trish and Matt are grunting and groaning Trish's big thick legs wrap themselves around Matt's torso keeping him locked inside her as he thrusts away. The sound of bare skin hitting skin fills the room as Jeff sits up and watches wide eyed as his older brother really is fucking Trish hard. Matt's long black hair hangs down around his face, his eyes fully focused on nailing Trish's beautiful body making the young Canadian woman scream with pleasure. Trish is close to screaming the hotel down with pleasure as Matt is fucking her hard while Jeff is watching them. She loves being double fucked so she never has to wait after cumming because with two men one will cum then the other steps in till the first is ready to go again. Being such a dirty moral less slut Trish doesn't mind which guy gives her more as long as both deliver and right now both Hardy's are taking her to such wonderful places. Matt's cock pounds in deep and the blonde screams out moaning deeply before Matt's hands move forward latching onto her tits squeezing them hard. Trish moans louder than she ever thought she could watching Matt rub her cum soaked boobs, the ones his own brother shot over just a few minutes ago. The pure raw and dirty incest of the whole thing leaves Trish panting hard praying for Matt to keep thrusting inside her. He crushes her boobs with his fingers and Trish purrs at her big fake boobs being treated roughly like objects. That never fails to get her off when a man just uses her big tits like some cheap play toys and she loves every second of having her big tits treated badly. Matt squeezes and rubs the cum stained silicone together and Trish gets a rush of excitement moaning out Matt's day so loud they must be able to hear her all the way down in the lobby.