The Hardy's and T&A Swap Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME MATT FUCK ME SQUEEZE MY BIG FUCKING TITS COME ON FUCK ME HARDER REALLY NAIL ME MATT PLEASE I NEED A GOOD HARD FUCKING SO BAD," Trish yells and screams her naked body bucking against the bed.

Matt starts slamming into Trish harder and faster, his dick now so easily slides in between her soaking wet pussy lips and really drives the head of his cock deep inside her. Trish claws at the sheets her eyes closed tight as her orgasm is building up deep inside her. She hasn't cummed all day and this hot build up, bet and fucking has left her sweating and red faced and right on the edge of ultimate pleasure. Matt's big cock pounds away at her tight dripping wet pussy and Trish shuts her eyes lost in her own moans and the large surge of pleasure she feels running though her. In a corner watching Jeff Hardy has his cock in his hand slowly stroking it as he watches his brother fuck his long term wank target. His big cock slams hard into her tight pussy and Matt really works his hips thrusting pushing himself deep inside Trish making her grunt, cry and scream with joy at getting the hard fucking she wanted. Matt's hands slide away from her tits back controlling her hips so in the haze of lusty thoughts Trish grabs her own cum soaked boobs and starts to rub and squeeze them pleasuring herself. Jeff teases and strokes his cock harder as Matt fucks Trish hard and the blonde rubs and grinds her own big tits together. Trish is flat out on the bed, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open letting her grunts and moans out into the open. She is being pounded hard into the bed and soon Trish loses control screaming as hard as her lungs can cope with. As Matt's cock pounds harder into her Trish lets out a large scream of passion and cums hard soaking Matt's cock as it carries on sliding inside her. Eyes shut tight Trish's whole body rocks and shakes as the powerful building orgasm washes over her and soon she is quiet, breathing hard and sweating heavily. Matt however doesn't stop after Trish's massive orgasm as he rocks back and forth going balls deep into Trish's pussy. Trish's juices leak out all over his cock and out onto the bed as she softly groans still dazed from her earth shattering orgasm. She must have screamed so loud Test and Albert on the other side of town must have heard her cum. Jeff is back hard again after watching Trish shake and cum hard, he gets up and walks round to her red and sweating face still softly stroking his dick. He pumps and works his cock slowly as Matt keeps sliding into Trish's wet cunt going a little slower as she is almost out cold but still feeling pleasure from her tight walls and the fact she is so wet. The sound of his dick squelching inside her is enough to make Matt groan loudly and makes Trish unconsciously move and wiggle her hips into Matt's movements.

"Fuck man I told you this would be even hotter than we thought," Jeff groans slowly working his hard cock inches away from the sexy face of Trish Stratus.

"Fine I gotta hand it to you bro you sure know how to pick the sexy hot do anything sluts," Matt responses still pumping away inside Trish.

Jeff looks back at his brother grinning, "Man I bet this chick is even more wild and dirty than any of our female groupies."

Matt can't help but laugh at Jeff's annoying grin, "I'm sure she is Jeff I heard half the locker room has already sampled this slut, Bubba was telling me even Kane has had a piece of this ass."

"You sure know how to kill a sexual fantasy don't you Matt," Jeff says eyes rolling back into his skull trying to block out any mental image of the big red machine with Trish.

Laughing Matt enjoys messing with his younger brother's mind before turning back and slowly grinding his hips and cock deeper inside a moaning Trish.

Jeff aims back at Trish's face and sees the blonde slowly fluttering her eyes open, her soft moans getting a bit louder.

Grinning Jeff waves to her still rubbing his hard cock, "Hey beautiful sleep alright?"

"MMMMMMM I did that was an amazing orgasm, ohhhh and I feel big brother isn't finished yet," Trish groans looking down her naked body seeing Matt kneeling still between her legs thrusting into her.

Matt smiles back at Trish thrusting harder so Trish calmly lays her head back on the bed but as she does she sees Jeff still hovering over jerking his rock hard cock to her sexy face. Trish leans up grabbing Jeff's cock making him gasp before aiming it towards her sexy mouth. Before Jeff can even say a word Trish opens wide and takes the young wrestler's hard cock in her mouth and gives it one hard long suck. A deep groan erupts in the back of Jeff Hardy's throat and the young man pushes his hips forward sliding every inch of his prick into Trish's mouth. Jeff will burn the image in his mind till his dying day of his cock deep inside Trish's mouth and those big lips closed right around the base of his shaft. The pure sweet innocent look in her eyes is enough to drive Jeff wild as he bucks his hips into her and instead of choking Trish merely moans louder deep throating the former tag team champion. Looking up Matt Hardy is treated to the sight of Jeff leaning back in an arch while his cock is stuffed deep into Trish's mouth and he watches as the slutty little blonde starts bobbing her head blowing him. Jeff lets out another deep loud moan much like the cry he gives before doing some sick dive off the top of a ladder. Matt is transfixed watching Trish's head move up and down, watching Jeff's cock slide in-between those big brazen lips. Trish is one of the best cock suckers backstage according to rumours and the blonde is living up to her high billing by sucking and licking on Jeff's cock hard really making him grunt and moan. Matt has seen a few girls blow Jeff and would freely admit he doesn't try to look away often but he has never seen Jeff be this pumped up and loving it this much. Jeff has never loved a blowjob more all those other girls were just amateur compared to Trish, the way her lips hold and brush against his shaft the way her tongue teases and licks along the sides and when he can feel his cock head bounce against the back of her throat Jeff almost cries out with lust. Matt can't help but grip his hands tighter to Trish's waist and start to pick up the pace of fucking her. Trish feels the sudden change of pace from Matt and muffles out a groan of approval as Jeff starts manual sliding his dick in and out of Trish's throat. He is making the little cock tease use all her skills to pleasure him and Jeff lets out constant groans of joy to let her know her magic is working on him. Watching the hot blowjob session in front of Him Matt picks up his pace going back to the speed that first made Trish cum. The bed springs starts to creak and moan as the head board scratches across the cheap wallpaper and Trish Stratus is being further and further fucked into the bed sheets. Matt grunts as he pounds into Trish hard and fast while Jeff moans fucking the blonde's throat and it's a while before Trish realizes she has both men's stiff cocks inside her body fucking her. Being double teamed with two big hard cocks pounding her sweaty naked body Trish Stratus is in her heaven. She bucks and twists her body grinding almost impaling herself on the two thick dicks in her pussy and mouth trying to force them to fuck even harder. Matt fires in hard putting his mind at ease knowing how much Trish can take the rough stuff so he can really start pile driving his way inside her dripping wet hole.

The sound of skin slapping hard against skin fills the room, Matt's pelvis hitting Trish's lips while Jeff's ball bounce right off her chin as she sucks and slobbers over his thick cock. Pounding and thrusting away Matt is using Trish's juice covered pussy as lube to help him grind and pound in even harder. Balancing on his knees, Matt wipes the sweat from his brow as he pumps and moves his hips driving himself deep into Trish's pussy. Matt Hardy thrusts and fucks away making Trish's entire lower body shake and only the pressure of Jeff sliding in and out of her mouth is keeping Trish flat out on the bed. Trish moves her legs spreading them out wider and wider testing her natural flexibility to the limit allowing Matt all the access he could want to really give the dirty blonde the hard fucking she is craving. Slamming in harder and harder Matt knows he doesn't have long left as the built up pressure in his balls is getting too much. Thrusting in hard one final time Matt pushes into Trish as far as he can before his dick jerks and wave after wave of hot sticky cum are blasted inside Trish's pussy. Still sucking on Jeff's cock, Trish shakes as she can feel the warm hot wave of Matt's seed being dumped inside her pussy. Matt groans thrusting in letting the last few sprays of cum shoot out deep inside the blonde and Matt pulls out rolling away from Trish, tired breathing hard and his cock shining with the stains of Trish's juices. He sinks down onto the carpet where he sits catching his breath after empting and awful lot of cum inside Trish who is still lying on the bed with Jeff Hardy's cock fucking her mouth. Jeff gives one final thrust into Trish's mouth before pulling out and sliding down Trish's body rubbing her tits, gliding a hand across her flat abs then to her cum soaked and dripping pussy. Trish shakes as Jeff runs his palm across her lips still so very sensitive from her hard fucking by Matt.

"Trish are you ok, you too sore down there to carry on?" Jeff asks with concern still throbbing hard and horny.

"MMMMMM yeah baby I am so sore your brother fucked me open good guess there is only one place left on me that still needs a good hard fucking," Trish says rolling over onto her back lifting and sticking her big ass up in the air. Jeff's eyes light up as Trish slowly shakes and moves her big booty around inches from his naked body.

"Come on Jeff I've seen you staring I know what you wanna do to my big butt now I'm begging you to do it," Trish teases shaking her ass harder making her big meaty cheeks jiggle.

Rubbing his cock hard Jeff lines himself up behind Trish leaning his hand out touching her big tanned cheek. Trish moans as she feels Jeff squeeze her booty and with her bending up like that she can feel the combined juices of her and Matt leak out from her pussy and down her inner thighs. She feels like such a slut here naked in a cheap hotel letting two fit young me have their way with her body. Wiggling her ass again Trish teases Jeff until Jeff raises his hand and spanks Trish's right ass cheek hard. Moaning with a mix of pleasure and pain Trish sticks her ass out further and is rewarded with another hard spank. Jeff lives out all his recent masturbation fantasies spanking Trish's big naked ass watching the sexy blonde get onto all four's watching her tits jiggle and shake as he slaps her thick ass. His cock is now throbbing hard so Jeff carefully pulls apart Trish's butt cheeks exposing her ass out and slowly pushes in. Trish groans as Jeff's big cock works its way into her tight hole, she can feel her anus widening as Jeff's thick cock head slides deeper and deeper inside her. Matt is sat naked on the same chair Jeff was watching his little brother slowly enter into Trish's ass. He can see the look of joy on both Jeff's face and on Trish's as he slides deeper and deeper giving a few hip thrusts making Trish moan. Once Jeff is nearly all the way in he pulls out and just as a cry of disappointment escapes from Trish's big lips Jeff powers back into her ass as hard as he can.

"OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD," Trish screams as she is nearly knocked off her hands and knees at the pure force of Jeff's thrust.

Like a Wildman Jeff really goes in hard pumping inside Trish's tight ass and even for a slut like Trish this is a hard fucking beyond anything she has ever felt. The passion of the young man from North Carolina, the pure primal need to slam her ass as hard as his body will let him already has Trish on the brink of another powerful orgasm. Jeff pounds Trish's ass as hard as he can, his brightly painted nails dig into her soft hip flesh clinging on for dear life as he grinds and drives his hips against Trish's ass. Trish is lost in a world of her own as Jeff's powerful thrusts leaves her feeling so damp and horny, she loses the feeling in her arms and drops face first onto the bed. Her body is limp worn out from the hard Hardy fucking as Jeff keeps pounding her booty. Trish feels like she will pass out until the soft warm touch of Matt Hardy's lips on her keep her eyes open. Matt is kneeling down in front of her kissing her sexy sweat covered face while his hands move under her body and cup her massive boobs. Trish cries out as Jeff pounds even deeper really filling up her ass, his hard long shaft forcing her tight cheeks apart really giving her the best anal fucking of her young sexual life. Matt rubs and squeezes Trish's big tits as Jeff holds her hips and relentless fucks her while Trish gets closer and closer to yet another huge orgasm. Jeff pounds and fucks harder until Trish screams out with Matt teases and pulls on her nipples; Trish is hit with another massive orgasm.

"OHHHH OHHHH SHIT OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH FUCK," Trish screams another huge orgasm filling her body making her juices run even wilder down her thigh even collecting in a small puddle on the bed.

Both Matt and Jeff grin at each other as Trish moans softly, her entire body sweating and shaking and Jeff slowly eases in a final few thrusts into Trish's ass smiling as the blonde still tries to arch her back. Trish just moans and groans too tired to feel Jeff's cock inside her anymore as she is held up by Matt. Luckily for Jeff only a few more thrusts are needed inside Trish's perfect ass before the cum builds up inside him. Groaning Jeff pumps hard firing a wave of cum inside Trish's ultra tight booty and the blonde even moans at having spunk shot deep inside her asshole. Jeff holds on tight feeling his load spray Trish's insides before he carefully pulls out. His legs don't work well anymore, his entire body drained so Jeff just falls sideways onto the bed and is soon joined by Trish who rolls over and presses against him. Matt joins then and Trish lets out a little moan of delight as her ting body is lying in bed pressed together by two naked Hardy's.

"That was amazing," Jeff moans kissing Trish's neck.

"Yeah utterly amazing Trish you really are a great fuck," Matt answers back stroking Trish's long blonde hair out of her face.

"No problem boys any time you wanna make another bet I'm game," Trish says with a smile before tiredness sends all three superstars asleep in each other's arms.