The Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while the Sultan leaned down and put his finger under Anisah's chin. He drew her up to him for a kiss. Faten watched as her lover melted into his arms. Anisah's back was to her as the Sultan grabbed her ass with one hand and pulled her into him. Anisah slowly stripped him down and then continued kissing with his naked body against hers. He tore at her silk's, which came apart easily. Within a moment man and woman were naked with her tattered clothes around them. Anisah could feel his cock grow hard and press against her hip. The two moved over to the Sultan's bed, still kissing. Faten stood at the foot of the bed and watched impassively as her lover fell onto the bed, her arms wrapped around the Sultan so fell onto it with her.

Faten could hear her lover groan in pleasure as she prepared to be taken. Faten was certain she was about to watch the Sultan fuck her lover. But even as she was thinking that the Sultan suddenly pulled away from Anisah. He sat up on the cushions imperiously. Anisah propped herself up on her elbow, looking confused. He then commanded, "Show me what you do with her each night in your chambers."

Anisah sat up, alarmed at being discovered. Her voice filled with terror, she stammered, "M-my lord?"

She imagined that they were about to share the fate of Ghaada. A year ago she had been found to be disloyal to the Sultan. He gave her to his guards for the night. Anisah couldn't image how many times and how many ways they violated her but her screams rang through the palace all night. At dawn the harem was brought out to the courtyard. Anisah still remembered the pitiful sight that girl was as the very guards who spent the night fucking her dragged her out there. In front of the entire harem she was stripped, held down on a low lying wooden table, and branded with the symbol of a whore on her left ass cheek. The chief of the guards then kneeled down behind her and entered her in the ass. The girl's cries grew more pitiful as she was forcibly taken for one last time in the palace. The guards then threw her out of the palace to fend for herself.

His eyes had a dangerous glimmer as he elaborated, "Do you really think I'm unaware of what goes on in my own harem? The eunichs may be blind but I am not! I can tell that you've secretly pined for this girl as I bedded you these past few months. I am not angry, yet. I just wish to see what you two do with each other."

Anisah nodded meekly and rose from the bed. Faten stood there, still holding the tray with the goblet and pitcher of wine. The moonlight had started streaming in through the window. Despite her nervousness, Faten couldn't help but admire how the other woman's skin looked with the moonlight reflecting off of it. Anisah slowly walked over to her, allowing both Faten and her master time to admire her body. Faten stood motionlessly in the middle of the room. Anisah came up to her and they both stood there for a second, staring in each other's eyes.

Suddenly Anisah knocked the tray out of Faten's hands with a swipe of hers. The tray, goblet, and pitcher hit the wall and floor with a loud clang. Anisah pulled Faten to her and started kissing the younger girl deeply even as the doors burst open and guards rushed into the room in response to the sound. They all started to stare at the two women locked in tight embrace before the Sultan shouted at them to get out.

Anisah held Faten tightly so she couldn't pull away. Her eyes were opened wide with the guards entering but she couldn't shout out in surprise since Anisah's mouth was over hers and their tongues were intertwined. The sound that emerged from her sounded much like a muffled moan. Anisah began kissing her cheek after the guards left and she began to nibble on Faten's earlobe. While doing so she whispered very softly into the young girl's ear, "If you value your life you'll help me ensure that the Sultan enjoys watching us together."

Faten gave out a soft, pleasurable moan to indicate she understood. Her back arched slightly as she gave herself to Anisah's embrace. Anisah sucked on her neck as she let her mouth hang open in a silent moan. Anisah then moved down to her chest, suckling on her breasts as she fondled them. Faten looked over at the bed to see the Sultan watching them intently. She imagined how it would feel to be fucked by him as Anisah's fingers found their way between her legs.

Faten began gasping as she stood there in the middle of the room. Her hips began to make small, uncontrollable thrusting motions into Anisah's fingers. She arched her back, sticking her breasts out for the master to admire, as she rapidly built to a climax. Anisah had come down and started licking her now. Anisah's hands reached around the young girl's waist, spanking her loudly as Anisah was eating her out. Just as she thought she wouldn't be able to continue standing, Anisah stood up and kissed her again. As she did so she guided the younger girl to the sitting cushions.

Anisah gave Faten a rough shove, causing her to fall backwards onto the cushions. Anisah noticed that the Sultan had started stroking himself as she fell on top of the girl and buried her face between Faten's large tits. Faten was now groaning and her body shuddering under Anisah. Faten had obviously forgotten that their master was watching them. Anisah sat up and leaned back. She moved one of her legs under the other girl's and leaned back so that their cunts were together. Anisah's mouth hung open in a silent groan as she began rubbing herself against the younger girl's leg and pussy.

Faten leaned back as well and began moving her hips to rub herself against her lover. Soon the two women were in a rhythm and moaning loudly as they fucked each other. Anisah only concerned herself with her own pleasure. She knew who was going to get the Sultan's cock that night even if Faten didn't. Within moments she fell back onto the cushions. Her body lay there shuddering as her face took on a look of pain from one of the most intense orgasms she ever had. Faten wasn't done yet though, as Anisah intended. She was still rubbing herself against Anisah's leg when the Sultan took her by the hair and roughly pulled her up.

Faten gave out a yell as she was hauled to her feet and turned around to face the Sultan. He kissed her roughly as she tried to push away from him. She would have had more luck pushing a brick wall with his strength. He dragged her over to his bed as she tried to struggle against him. When they reached the side of his bed he threw her down so she landed on her stomach upon it. She propped herself up slightly and looked back at the man who intended to mate with her. He smiled at the look of fear on his naked young concubine.

Faten tried to crawl away from him but he was too quick. He grabbed her by the leg and dragged her back so her hips were on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. He gave her ass a smack with his hand as he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her onto her back. He admired the sight of her body and enjoyed the power he had over her. Her breasts were glistening with seat as she laid on the bed panting.

Faten's face was screwed up in fear and heat as her master easily forced her legs open. The head of his cock rubbed against her pussy lips as he enjoyed the sight of this beautiful, dark skinned virgin he was about to make a woman. Faten's struggles subsided as she realized that she had no choice. The Sultan was her master and had decided that he was going to mate with her. As he reached down to line himself up to enter her, Faten turned to look at Anisah.

Anisah was still lying on the cushions. Her hands were between her legs, rubbing herself to another orgasm as she watched her master force himself upon her lover. When Faten made eye contact she gave the younger girl a small nod of encouragement. Faten gave her a small nod and looked into the Sultan's eyes as he mounted her. Faten let out a loud groan as a man entered her for the first time. Her entire body tensed up and she arched her back as she took his entire cock.

He immediately began thrusting into her roughly. Faten couldn't hold back her moans of pain and pleasure even if her life depended on it. The Sultan was holding himself up with his arms on either side of her. His concubine writhed underneath him as he fucked her fast and hard. The sight of her hips being pushed into the bed with each of his thrusts and her breasts swaying all over made Anisah get even wetter. She was rubbing her pussy fiercely as wave upon wave of orgasm hit her. Her back arched instinctively as she hit her climax with a loud groan.

The Sultan paid his masturbating favorite no mind as he focused on screwing this virgin and inducting her into his harem. Anisah's body shuddered as she came down from her climax and immediately started building towards a bigger one. The Sultan's entire bed was shaking was he fucked Faten madly. Faten was writhing under him as his thrusting grew more urgent. The sultan pushed her back from the edge of the bed so he could truly lie on top of her. His body was smothering hers as he thrust into her roughly. Faten was grunting with each of his thrusts as his muscular arms wrapped around her back, holding her to him. He was lifting her body off the bed slightly with each thrust now, as he prepared to fill her pussy with cum.

Suddenly he gave a yell and his body tensed up. Faten positioned her hips so he cock would get as deep into her as possible as he gave her wave after wave of his royal seed. Her mouth hung open in a silent gasp and her breasts heaved as he pushed his cock as deep into her as he could so that she would take it all. She knew she was now truly a woman. Anisah was moaning loudly as the sight of her Sultan shooting his seed into her young lover pushed her over the edge.

The Sultan rolled off of her, having been spent. He commanded water and Anisah immediately leapt up naked and rushed to get him a glass. Faten pushed herself up and off the bed to stand next to Anisah as she returned with their master's water. As he downed the glass the two women had some as well while they waited to see if he would mount one of them again that evening. When finishing the water he gave the glass to Faten to put away. He looked at Anisah in an appraising manner, as though he was considering whether or not to mate with her as well. Her cunt got wet at the thought of being his fuck toy.

He then got into bed without a word. Anisah and Faten got in as well to lay down on either side of him. Anisah was a little disappointed that the Sultan decided not to mount her. Watching him fuck Faten was one of the hottest things she's ever seen. Even now she's still a little wet and desiring her master's cock. As she drifted off to sleep she wondered if she would dream about her master fucking her lover. Faten had better be ready to pleasure her in their bed tomorrow night...

12