The Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
She is targeted to be his next slave addition.
3.4k words
4.5
48.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavetara
slavetara
12 Followers

I saw the package outside my door before I reached it. I knew immediately what it was. How did I get here? How did I end up like this? I was from a fairly affluent family. Both my parents were still together. I was a fucking school teacher for fuck’s sake! My hand trembled as I picked it up. I brought it inside and placed it on the counter. I opened the box and inside was 2 notes and another box. I opened the note.

‘If you so choose to prove your worthiness to belong to me, you will start in 24 hours. You will go to the following address immediately after your last class. The action of you showing up will be your agreement to be tested. If you please me, I will accept you and your life as you know it will cease to exist. You will be my property with all rules contained in the attached agreement active immediately. If you do not accept, do not attempt to contact me further.’ I turned it over and looked at the address. I knew the neighborhood at least.

My heart was in my throat. I sank to my knees and my mind started to turn. What the hell am I going to do? ‘Of course you can’t go’, I spoke to myself.. ‘You had your fun. You set out to dabble in a kinkier side of yourself and you did that. Maybe you got carried away a little but this is where you have to draw the line.’ Oh but the feeling! The absolute wonderful feeling of giving up all control. I can barely remember life before it.

I was deeply depressed over a recent break-up and my friends were trying to cheer me up by taking me out, introducing me to people. That didn’t work so they said maybe I just needed really cheap sex. I thought about what they said and thought they could be right but I wanted different. I wanted to get a little wild, I think. I smiled as I looked up the local swingers clubs online in my area.

It was just what I needed. I stood at the bar watching couples groping each other, threesomes fooling around and thought it was erotic and interesting but it didn’t reach out and grab me. I sat and drank and thought that all this erotic behavior is just what I needed. An interesting one night stand, I wanted to have. I took another drink and decided to walk around. I found a dark hallway lined with blue neon light along the ceiling.

I was passing sex rooms! I looked to the right and there was a two men fucking some young red head. To the left was 2 women 69ing each other while their husbands or boyfriends watched them, their hands stroking their hard cocks.

But it was the next room that had me transfixed. There was a man standing at the foot of a bed. On it was an olive skinned exotic looking girl being held down and handcuffed to the bars on the head of the bed by another woman. Her husband was cuffing her feet. The woman at the head of the bed was wearing all black. Her tits spilling out of a black corset, a black leather thong, black thigh high boots, and elbow length leather gloves. She placed her thong clad pussy onto the girls face while pinching her tits.

“You like to lick at a pussy, don’t you bitch!” She grinded into her. “Umm. I know you do. Are you going to make me cum tonight?” All I could hear were muffles. The man at the foot of the bed now had a crop in his hand and was flicking the leather piece at the girls clit, making her hips buck. “Answer her slut!” He cried, and now flatly smacked the girls pussy with the crop.

“Yes, Mistress! Yes. I want to make you cum.” She panted. That was all I saw. A finger was stroking my pussy lips through my sheer thong. I didn’t see him come close to me, I didn’t feel him go under my skirt. And now that I realized it, I didn’t turn around. I bit my lip and shamelessly grinded against his finger. He took his left hand and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me into another of the small door less rooms. For a second a moment of fear went though me, but then embarrassment of maybe having this person see my face. I went to flee, when he pushed me face first up against a wall and put his fingers back under my skirt, rubbing my pussy lips through my thong.

“You are a slut just like the girl in that room, aren’t you?” Oh my! Not at all as I imagined. He had a British tinge to his speech and an almost erotic tone. His fingers were circling my clit now and I pushed against his fingers, my breath coming fast.

“No- no.. I just. I was just looking around.” He moved the material aside and teased the folds of my pussy lips.

“Oh?” he chuckled.. “It seems like you did.” He suddenly thrust a finger deep inside me making me groan. I pushed back onto his finger. Soon I realized that he had stopped moving his finger and I was fucking it. “You would make a good slut, you know that?” That voice just got smoother. He placed three fingers deep in my cunt. “I can do that for you, you know.” He withdrew his fingers and just stood perfectly still behind me. After a minute or two, he reached around my waist, knocked my feet so I stoop with them very far apart and slowly and agonizingly stroked my throbbing clit. “Ummmm yes..” he purred almost. “And you would so enjoy it. You would love being used by me. Your dirty secret.” His stroking got more intense. “Tell me what you want right now.”

He had to know, I thought. I couldn’t.. I thrust harder at his fingers. God I was sooo fucking close. He pulled away. I think I tried to hump the wall.

“Tell me what you want, whore.” One long stroke along my pussy just missing my clit. I groaned, still unable to do it. He started making fast light circles around my clit. My mind was on fire. “C’mon. Be my whore. Just tell me how much you want it.”

I couldn’t stand it one more minute. “Okay, Okay. Please. Please. I need to cum. Please don’t stop.” He was stroking more steady now, my legs starting to shake.

“And?”

And? What and?

“What are you?”

He was stroking harder now. “C’mon now or I will stop.”

“A whore. I am a whore. Just don’t stop, please!” He steadily rubbed at my clit in such a way, he wouldn’t be able to stop it now. My hips jerked at his hand as I came, my throat making bizarre noises. I slumped against the wall and was frozen there. I couldn’t face the man who I just begged to allow me to cum. He leaned up against me. I could feel his hard cock against my backside. He rubbed the bulge against me. Oh no...

But that isn’t what he wanted.

“You really would make an excellent whore. I think you would love to worship this cock. If you ever want to be broken, look for me here.” And he left. My body trembled violently. I am not sure it was from fear, now that I look back.

For a week or two, I thought it was just a hot experience that I would remember forever. I mean he couldn’t have meant it, right? Who would want to be treated like that all the time? I would have to be insane. Besides, I never really saw him. I wouldn’t be able to find him anyway. These thoughts went through my mind way too much. As if I was trying to convince myself of something. At night I would find myself lying in bed going over every minute of that night while playing with myself. Soon, the best orgasms were the ones with a dildo and that memory. I had normal one night stands since and attempted hook-ups with guys I met, but it always came back to that night. Then one day while I was cleaning out a drawer I found a matchbook cover from that club. It was as if my mind snapped. I got up and immediately set out to dress to kill.

I entered the club in the shortest skirt I could find and a dark blue button down blouse. No stockings and high heeled sandals. I walked around looking at the people gathered around the barr, some looking me over, trying to force myself to leave but I couldn’t. I ordered a drink and just as I was about to finish it and give up, I felt him behind me 2 seconds before he spoke.

“I knew you would be back.” His hands rested on my hips and his fingers dug into me slightly. My breathing sped up almost instantly. He turned me around by my shoulders and I finally got a look at him. Must have been Mid-forties. Very good shape, dark wavy hair and crystal clear light brown eyes. He looked down and smiled before taking my nipples between his fingers through the thin materials of my bra and shirt . First just a small amount of pressure and then harder. I felt my pussy getting moist immediately, my head swimming.

“You are a horny slut, no?” He said and I licked my lips and looked away. He pinched down harder. I grimaced and tried to back away but the pressure was too great. “Look at me!” His voice was loud so I looked around before looking at him. “You came back for me , didn’t you? Your cunt has been overactive thinking about this hasn’t it?” At first I wanted to knock his ego down but he was right. All I could do was shrug and nod slightly.

His hands slipped down the front of my body and quickly up between my thighs. He felt the thong and pulled it hard up between my pussy lips. “Go take this off,” he almost growled as he pulled even harder causing me to wince. “A whore like you should never be wearing underwear. You should be at everyone’s disposal at all times.” He let go and just calmly walked away. I felt like I would tip over. My body was on fire. I was unsure of my own steadiness as I pushed away from the bar and headed to the bathroom. I fell into one of the stalls and sat. My brain spinning out of control. ‘What the hell am I doing?!?’ I almost start to laugh. ‘Have a lost my mind?’ But as I thought this, I was pulling the thong down my hips. I lifted off of the toilet and pulled them down and around my feet. They were wet. I slipped them into my bag and returned to my spot at the bar. He wasn’t there or anywhere nearby.

My heart pounded. I looked around and even walked around in the immediate area for a second. Finally I ordered another drink and thought. ‘Did I do something wrong? Did I take too long? Maybe he saw something else he didn’t like and that was his way of getting rid of me?’ I drank. Maybe it’s for the better? But I didn’t really think that. I think I was actually disappointed. I was overcome with my own relief when I turned around and he was back. He didn’t say a word but his hand swiftly went back up my skirt and when he touched my pussy she smiled. “They were wet, weren’t they?” Again all I could do was nod. He chuckled and told me to follow him.

We once again entered the hallway that lead to the sex rooms, but we passed them. At the end of the hall, there was a door. Through the door was a staircase. It was lit very dimly with tiny light bulbs along the ceiling. At the foot of the stairs was another door. And standing in front of it was a very muscular, very frightening looking man. He stood up straight before nodding at the man in front of me and opened the door. Was he leering at me? On the other side of the door was a very large circular room. The walls dripped of a red crushed velvet, the carpet was thick and black. There were lanterns lit on tables all throughout the room and small couches and miniature beds were everywhere. On these beds and couches were men receiving lap dances and blow jobs from topless women. All along the circular wall were doors and between these doors were smaller doors. Above the smaller doors were Flat-screen Tv’s each displaying a different porno. A thudding techno beat was audible but not deafening. I Licked my lips as I followed him to a bar on the far left side of the room. The woman behind the bar wore only a thong and a belly chain.

He ordered me something and I watched the activities around me in amazement as I sipped at it. His finger was tracing circles on my upper thigh.

“Pick a screen.” He said. I faltered for a second before I noticed he was looking at all the TV screens. What do I pick? I looked at them all one by one, trying not to feel his finger going higher up my thigh. One Caught my attention but I was afraid to say it out loud. He must have seen me linger on that one.

“Ahhhh.... “ he said and after refreshing my drink, motioned for me to follow him yet again. He walked to the small door under the TV showing the movie that caught my attention. My legs trembled as I walked through. Inside it was dark. Very dark. A narrow room lit only by a dull light coming through a tinted window. I looked to the window and my eyes went wide as I realized it was the scene from the screen. Those TV’s are showing what’s going on inside each room. I was frozen to the spot. There was a young blonde tied to a bed spread eagle. A man was standing to the side of the bed with a riding crop and he was in the middle of slapping her open pussy with it. I flinched for her with every stroke.

“You don’t like that?” He was behind me again. I heard him move closer. Then I felt him pressed up against me. “I saw you watching at the bar. You knew I caught you.”

“I, ah, I didn’t know he was doing that.” I said barely over a whisper.

“Ahhh, I see and you think that she isn’t enjoying that?” I looked at the girl and there seemed to be look of anguish on her face with every slap. How could anyone enjoy that. I shook my head, but my eyes couldn’t leave the crop landing on her clit, her body convulsing. I felt the man I was with, ‘do I even know his name?’ reach over and flip a switch, or push a button and the room filled with sound. I jumped. It was them.

“Don’t you dare, you fucking whore. Don’t you even dare!” The man behind the glass was yelling as he struck her.

“Oh god please Sir. Please!! I am begging. One more and I will have to cum. I can’t hold back, Sir please??!!” I think my mouth was open and my breathing was heavy. I was aware my hands were clenched tight.

His voice. “I think she does enjoy it.” His hands went between my legs again, brushing my pussy lips. “And I think you enjoy it too.” I stiffened. He couldn’t be serious. And yet I stood still, watching. The man lifted the crop.

“This it the one, cunt. Cum for me!” and he smacked her pussy, her swollen clit must’ve gotten hit as well. I parted my feet, hoping he would touch me again. The girl started screaming, he body thrashing as much as her restraints would allow.

“Aghhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssss. Oh Thank you Sir. Oh god how good!” My eyes were stinging from forgetting to blink. I could feel how wet I was getting, my pussy was throbbing . The man in the room threw the crop across the room and before the girl could come down from her intense orgasm, he flew onto the bed and began fucking her. I couldn’t stop myself. I reached between my legs and started stroking my pussy. I didn’t care if he saw. I felt a hand reach from behind me and help me stroke my wet slit. But these were soft fingers. Feminine fingers. The body now pressing itself against me had curves. I felt breasts! I jumped aside and looked around. The man was gone and a tall, beautiful brunette wearing only a thong and a belly chain the same as the bartender was standing there now.

“Master Kinkaide sent me in to see that you were satisfied.” She grinned an almost evil grin. I stepped backwards, my back hit a wall.

“N-N-No really. I am okay. I can just wait for him to come back. It’s okay.” But she just came closer to me. I jumped when her lips touched my breasts through my blouse. She unbuttoned it and parted it, licking at my already hard nipples. I couldn’t catch my breath. She was moving so quickly. WHY WASN’T I MOVING!? My brain was screaming at me. Her right hand reached between us and under my skirt, grinding her hand against my entire pussy. I gasped. She pulled back and made little circles around my clit. My hips started grinding against her hand.

Oh god.... I am losing my mind. I must have snapped.

Her teeth were holding my nipple in pace as her tongue danced over it. She thrust 2 fingers deep into my pussy and immediately began to finger fuck me hard. My moans were getting louder and quicker and she stopped. I almost saw stars. Too embarrassed to say anything, I kept my eyes closed tight. I felt her breath on my thighs. My eyes flew open. Her fingers parted my pussy lips. She licked the length of my pussy up towards my clit slowly. As soon as her tongue reached my clit, I closed my eyes and felt a wave start. Then she would start at the bottom again. My hips were thrashing now, trying to keep her tongue on my clit. Then without warning she sucked it tough her lips hard and flicked her tongue across it. I let out a loud scream and felt myself cum harder than I ever have in my entire life.

She smiled, wiped her lips and whispered, “I hope to see you as a sister.” Then she got up and left. I don’t know how long I was in there just stunned before I got up and put myself together. I snuck out the door and looked around. I did not see him or her. Flushed, I decided to leave. The very large doorman stopped me on the other side of the door.

“Mr, Kinkaide wishes to extend a standing invitation to come back any time.” and then he stepped aside, closing the door behind me. It felt like it took years to get back to my apartment. I sat on my bed and knew I would go back.

I was still under the assumption this would be a tryst. My rebound actions.

Somehow without me knowing it, it turned into training sessions. He gave me more and more information about a harem he’s got. A Harem! I thought he was crazy. But not only was he serious, he wanted me to think about becoming part of it. I only half dismissed it as he continued to manipulate my body and mind. Experiencing sensations I didn’t think were possible and some I never thought I would get pleasure out of. I was taught many things and punished when needed. He introduced me to a few ‘friends’ in his Dom circle. I got my first paddling from someone other than Mr. Kinkaide the first night I met them. He was teaching me humiliation. All the while explaining the benefits of becoming his property. During the day’s nothing changed. Somehow I managed to live my life as if nothing was different. It felt like a perfect balance. But all of that was going to change..

slavetara
slavetara
12 Followers