The Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Vivienne decides to take the offer.
3.3k words
4.09
29.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavetara
slavetara
12 Followers

The package and the second note were still on my lap. It was getting late. So many memories had flood back to me as I tried to make the hardest decision in my life. I tried to remember everything he had told me about this harem of his. For months I barely believed him so I don't remember the early conversations too well. My eyes looked down onto the second note. It was the preliminary agreement. It had the basics. As soon as accepted I am to call him Master instead of Sir. I am to wear only clothing provided to me when in the complex or in service. As I scanned over the rest, I could feel my eyes going blurry. I knew what I was going to do tomorrow afternoon.

I drank the rest of the bottle of wine I had taken out somewhere during this thought process and took a deep breath before opening the package. There was a tag. 'Provided Attire'.

Right on top was a thin black demi-cup bra. Underneath that was a short and very sheer black blouse. Folded next to it was an incredibly short grey and white plaid skirt. Pleated. Sort of reminded me of the high-schooler's that walked by everyday. On the bottom of the box was a pair of boots that looked like they had to come up to mid thigh with what had to be a 4-inch heel. But it was not empty. Tucked in the corner was a butt plug. Medium in size and black. I stared at it and realized that there were no panties in the box.

SO much went through my head. I will have to change after work. I will need a place to do that or a coat to wear out of the building. What was this address? I knew the area but I couldn't bring to my mind what was there. When I get there, who will see me dressed in this? I got no sleep. I was anxious, tipsy, scared, and in shock.

The next morning, I carried with me a bag with the outfit, make-up, a raincoat and my pocketbook and that was it. Since I was awake, I got ready early and just looked at my apartment. Every nook and cranny of it. I went through the day numb. I watch closely as all the students passed through my classroom. Can I really be serious? But when that last bell rang, I was slipping into a bathroom in the teachers lounge and changing. I gasped as I pushed the plug into my ass. I wrapped the coat around me and did my hair and make-up. I parted the coat quickly when I was done and took a sharp breath. I looked like a hooker! My pussy was tingling as I left the building.

I followed the directions and stopped in front of the address provided. The butt plug pushing deep into my ass with every bump. This can't be right. I was looking at a XXX variety store in the middle of an industrial park? My hands shook. I got out and walked into the store. My eyes scanned those inside. There were 4 people total in the store. A professional looking young guy in a suit, a biker whose hand went to his crotch when he saw me, and talking to my......Can I say Master? the pudgy, middle-aged owner behind the counter who looked tired and cruel. I quickly went to Mr. Kinkade's side. "I am here to accept your offer to be tested Sir." I said very lowly so as not to allow the man behind the counter to hear. Master looked at me and his eyes went dark.

"Did I tell you to wear that coat?" He asked loudly. I turned deep red and looked to find everyone was listening.

"N-no Sir." I whispered

"Well then get it off." I felt hot all over as I undid the buttons and let it fall off my shoulders. Now the biker was out and out rubbing at a bulge in his pants. I cringed.

"I was just asking this fine gentleman what a typical cock whore would enjoy watching when her Master was not at home to serve." I wanted to crawl into the floor. Maybe this is more than I could handle. "And he wanted to know what kind of whore you were. I thought it would be better to wait for you to get here to tell him yourself." All feeling went out of my arms and legs. He couldn't be serious. He wanted the required introduction? I have learned it for presenting myself to his Dom friends but never a stranger off the street not in the lifestyle. He pinched my nipple through all the thin material. "Well?" I flinched and drew in a breath concentrating on looking down and faced in the direction of the store owner.

"I am a cock worshiping whore. An obedient slave always wet and ready to serve your every fantasy." I flashed a look upwards and saw that the man had a leer on his face.

"So, now do you have any ideas?" Master said to him. He licked his lips but Master cut him off and turned to the other two men in the store. "How about you two? Any ideas what kind of fantasy would be good for my new whore?" I felt hot tears forming but I held them in somehow. "I have a proposition to make. Pick out a movie with the theme you would like most to experience with this slut and bring it to me in the booths in the back. If I approve of the theme, and you agree to a health exam, I will give you a number to call to make the appointment to be screened. Once cleared, you will be given an address to meet this slut for your pleasure for 36 hours.

Oh. My. God. No. No way. I can't go through with this. Was he crazy? This can't be real. I looked at the front door to my car outside. I could leave now. I could at any time during the test. But I couldn't look back. Ever. Oh god. I wasn't going anywhere. I was mortified and furious but my pussy was getting wetter and wetter and wouldn't let me leave. He leaned into me.

"Stay out here for them to visualize for 10 mins then come find me." and he walked into the back where the movie and dancer booths were. I stood rooted to the spot. I felt the eyes on me. I saw the biker again with an evil grin on his face as he rubbed at his cock through his jeans. I saw the professional in shock. He kept looking at me like I wasn't really there. And the owner. He seemed to pull a video right away. I looked at the clock and started to move towards the hallway. I passed movie booths first and then dancer booths. My heart started to beat.

3rd one down. A brunette was fucking herself with a dildo with her legs spread wide open facing the window for Master to watch. She smiled when she saw me.

"Kneel, cunt." I felt an evil thrill run through me and I knelt before him, my back to the woman. "This is how it will work. You will continue your life as is throughout this test since you have until it's completion to turn back. Or if I do not choose to accept you then you will be forced to go back as well." I felt a panic rise at these words.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. "

"Now suck on my cock like a good whore should be. I want these men to see what they will be getting." I leaned over and licked and kissed the head before sucking it into my throat. I started groaning and sucking eagerly and I suddenly realized the biker was there. He looked down at me and chuckled. "Hot Damn, Mister. That's some piece of ass. I would be most interested in your offer." And he handed me a video before taking the phone number and walking out."

Next was the young professional-looking guy. He didn't say a word. Just handed the video over and walked back out. And then the owner. He got to watch my Master take a hold of my hair and thrust his cock deep into my throat and coating it with his hot cum. He pulled it out and stuck it in my face. "Clean it up, cunt." I cringed at being treated like this before total strangers. Nevertheless I began licking at his cock eagerly. As I did he spoke, "Since we work with Mr. Jones often, he is continuously tested so that we may repay him for letting us use his store and videos." He moved out of the way and waved the pudgy man in. I froze. My gaze was locked on his hands undoing his belt buckles and zipper. He knew all along. He pulled out his cock. Fat and hard as a rock. "C'mon bitch. I want to feel those lips wrapped around my cock. Suck it like a good whore."

I looked at Master and he was staring at me with a look of disapproval. I took the cock between my lips and sucked. I heard him moan and the sound made my own pussy start to feel moist. Oh god. This was turning me on! I liked having this strangers cock stuffed into my mouth. I rubbed my thighs together. And then SMACK! I jumped in surprise and tried to look behind me, but my head is grabbed by the owner and he holds me by my hair on the sides of my head to fuck my mouth hard and deep. I felt like I was going to choke and had a hard time catching a breath. SMACK! On the other cheek. Now they both burned. It has to be Master.

My pussy was on fire now. I could feel the juices running down my thigh. I sucked harder to match his thrusts and grunted with each effort. SMACK.! I let out a muffled scream as that one landed on my open pussy, catching my swollen clit. I wiggled my ass in the air begging for another one. He was right. I am a whore. This is what I was meant to be. He laughed and landed another one on my pussy and my body jerked violently. One more and I was cumming all over myself which made the man fucking my mouth shoot his cum all over my face. SMACK! Another one but now that I have cum, my clit is sooo sensitive and it stings a bit SMACK SMACK SMACK. I cry out in pain. "Such a good cunt, eh?" I felt like I was going to collapse.

The man let go of my hair and zippered up his pants without a word and just walked out. I looked at Master, my face covered in drying cum. He looked at me and told me to leave. I stood and started to pull my skirt down when he stopped me. "I want you to walk out just like you are and drive home as is. Take these videos. They are your study guides for your final exams. And do not so much as touch yourself outside of the showering until your first appointment. Someone will be your roommate for the duration of the test. She has instructions for supervising you.

I took the videos. I felt numb. I walked out with my skirt hiked, dirt on my knees, my blouse opened and my lipstick all over my face, dried cum all over it as well. I felt the stares. There were new people in the store now. I was even more embarrassed.

Once home, I took a shower and crawled under the covers with the three videos and looked over the backs of them. I did not know which belonged to who.

The first was a jailcell lesbian movie. How would any of those men be involved in that? I wondered. The second was a private school spanking movie. My insides got warm. I quickly moved to the third. A gang rape. I felt the tingles moving down my spine. The doorbell rang. I groaned and thought about ignoring it, but then dragged myself to the door.

Standing on the other side of the door was a tall brunette and something about her struck me as familiar. She didn't wait for me to offer but just walked right in. She placed a medium sized duffel bag on the floor near my couch and took off her coat. She was in boy short lace panties and a tank top with 3 inch heels on her feet. I was dumbfounded.

"I am shasha, we met once before. " And she smiled while licking her lips and looking me up and down in my pajamas. All I could do was nod. "I will be staying with you to monitor your behavior, and keep you from breaking any rules." Rules, I thought? What rules? "Get in your room and get rid of whatever it is you are wearing." I looked at her in disbelief. Then I remembered the comment Master made about someone supervising me. I looked at her once more before moving to the bedroom.


I started removing the pajamas when she came in behind me with that duffel bag. I sat on the edge of the bed and simply waited for her to speak.

"Stand." She moved in front of me and her hands were running up and down my body. My nipples were growing hard and my heart was beating fast. "Know that I cannot punish you, I am a slave myself but I have certain rights." She paused and smiled. "Mostly I am here to guide you through the tests and to make sure you are cum only three times during this test. And those are the three appointments Master will give you." She pulled an outfit out of the duffel bag and brought it to me. "This is what you will wear in the slave house." I stared at the jumble of material which could have fit into a shot glass I think. The word slave kept going through my head. Concubine maybe. Whore even, since it is what he has turned me into, but slave? Why can't I walk away from this?

"Put it on." She interrupted. "You will wear it at home with me to adjust." I untangled it and found a leather thong. As I was pulling it up, I noticed a small pocket on the inside front of the thong. I looked at Shasha but got no explanation. That was all she handed me so I just stood there. She walked over to me and harshly pinched my nipples. I winced but she ignored me and placed two silver loops of rough material around my nipples. They were tiny nooses and they were attached by a chain which ran across my chest. She then tightened the nooses, keeping my nipples hard and very sensitive. It also made my breathing come faster and my pussy moist. She then bent over and flicked her tongue over each one to show me just how sensitive they felt.

"You will grow accustomed to being perpetually horny, believe me." She then reached into the bag and took out a black leather collar and started placing it around my neck. It had the word slut embossed into it. "You will receive a silver one if accepted and it is never to come off. Ever. This you can remove for work and family only." There were rings in the front of it and at the back. She then placed identical wrist and ankle cuffs onto me. "Same goes with these." My mind started to whirl. It made me even feel like property. Lastly, she handed me thigh high stockings and 4 inch heels.

She stood back and her eyes noticed the videos on the bed. A wide smile spread across her lips. "Now, how about we share a joint and get ready for bed with a movie." I started to pull the thong down and she stopped me. "Whoaaa no. You better learn to listen better than that. You would have had a paddle handed to you by now. This is to be worn in the house at all times. There are multiple pairs in that bag. I gazed to the floor and blushed. "No worries." she said. "That's what I am here for."

She reached into the bag once more and pulled out a cigarette case. In it were joints mixed in with the cigarettes. She lit one and browsed the small collection. She passed the joint and the jail-cell video with her. I hadn't smoked since high school but welcomed the opportunity. The smoke was hot in my lungs and it was a little more harsh than I remembered. I was ready to let this happen. I kept smoking as she pushed the video into the VCR and then handed it back to her. I sat on the bed as the cheesy music started. My head was already light and I felt like smiling. My nipples tingled and I was feeling very relaxed. Was she watching me? I felt her hand caressing my back as she handed the now-small joint back to me. It was like there was a trail of fire running over my back where she touched.

We watched the video and she pointed out how it was more the idea I was suppose to pick up on than actually study the movie. They weren't going to re-enact it or anything. Master will work on each individual for what he might actually be looking for. My eyes were glued to the TV as I listened to her. I never saw a Domme on video or in real life. When I went to Mr. Kinkaide's parties, I was always introduced to men.

It was soon midnight and the movie was almost over. I was intently watching a young woman being raped my two Dominant women. I realized I was hot and squirming as I watched. Shasha smiled her usual secret smile and told me I was ready for bed. I thanked her and said good night but she didn't move. She reached for the duffel bag again and my heart sped up.

"Lay down, please." I did. She had what looked like fishing wire and started to thread it through the rings in my cuffs. She then tied them to the feet of my bed, leaving me spread eagle. I looked at her in panic.

"How can I monitor you at night, If I need to sleep as well?" She giggled.

"Listen, please. I won't do anything, I promise." She crawled up onto the bed and started licking each nipple one at a time.

"I know those women turned you on." She was whispering and licking. Her tongue moved down my stomach and I started to panic. "It's my job to keep you horny and turn you into a fellow whore." She licked at the inside of my thighs.

"P-p-please, Shasha, it worked, please." She licked my pussy lips, just barely parting them and just missing my clit. My mind was on fire. I won't be able to stop. My heart began racing.

And then she stopped. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"Good night, sweet sister." She said and left me there to sleep like that. I started to grind my hips at the air in frustration. She popped her head back in.

"Oh are you warm enough, by-the-way.? " I nodded. "Oh okay then," and she was gone again. It took me a minute to realize I could have had a blanket covering me at least. It was my first night as a potential full-time whore.

slavetara
slavetara
12 Followers