The Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Judy learns her fate.
1.7k words
4.56
22.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The tour

"What?!!?" Judy finally managed to stammer out as she pulled the velvet sheet over herself. She felt so exposed and confused as she sat there naked on the leather examination table, looking at the smiling, topless raven haired beauty before her who had apparently just given her the best orgasm of her life.

"The Harem, dear child," replied the woman. "Although of course, you'd never have heard of us until now." She smirked a little to the three other topless girls standing around, and they all giggled a little. Judy continued to look on in bewilderment. "Oh, I'm so sorry, dear," the woman said. "I sometimes forget that the first time can be a bit much. My name is Melissa, Madame Melissa, and these are Brittany, Courtney and Christy." She waved her hand past the three young girls who giggled and waved as their names were announced. Melissa clapped her hands together authoritatively and said, "All right, girls, back to work." The girls giggled again, waving goodbye to Judy as they left.

Madame Melissa watched them exit, and then turned back to Judy, smiling. "You're very lucky, you know." She reached over to stroke Judy's hair. "Alone in a back alley like that, it's a miracle you're alive, and not only that, a virgin as well." A mischievous grin crossed her face. "Well, at least penetration wise."

Judy pulled back from the entrancing presence of Melissa. She never would have imagined herself ever being touched by a woman, in any way, ever. By all of her standards of even the night before, Judy would have been completely freaking out by now. Everything about her world seemed to be flipping upside down again, and the only thing really keeping her from losing her grip was the soft, soothing voice of Madame Melissa and her reassuring presence. But there were too many questions in her mind screaming to be answered.

"Where the hell am I?" Judy finally ejected, "And how the hell did I get here?"

"Shhhh," whispered Melissa. "All in good time. Here, put these on." Madame handed Judy a pair of red silk panties and a long, pink silken Roman style robe. Judy put them on obligingly; glad that at least she wasn't totally naked anymore. The robe had a scooped neck that showed off Judy's moderately sized, unbound cleavage and flowed down to her ankles. It was lose and free flowing, except for a slight gathering just below her bosom.

As Judy felt the marvelous texture of the silk against her skin, Madame pulled on a black lacy see-through button-up shirt that just barely contained her ample breasts. Despite the absolute oddity of all of it, and her rampant confusion, Judy couldn't help but notice how stunning M. Melissa looked. The black lace of the shirt and the tight black pants she was wearing contrasted perfectly with her pale, white skin and matched her long, silky, flowing black hair. Her long dark eyelashes, sparkling green cat-like eyes, high cheekbones and ruby-red lips all worked together in a symphony of features to express every emotion with absolutely beauty. Add to all of this her unmistakable aura of sheer sensuality, authority and self-confidence, and Judy found herself looking at the physical embodiment of everything she ever wanted to be.

M. Melissa held out her hand. "Come, child, there is much for you to learn." Judy took her hand as she hopped off the table and followed her out the door. They went up a flight of stairs and came out into a magnificent grand lobby in the most resplendent palace Judy had ever seen. Chandeliers spilt twinkling light all over the rich, red carpet on the floor and over the glittering polished white marble staircases that led up to balcony after balcony. As Judy stared in awe, M. Melissa began, "This, child, is the Harem. You are standing in one the most exquisite estates in the world, which, in all technicality, does not exist."

Judy gave her a confused stare until she continued, "The Harem is a top secret private sex club where almost every male fantasy can come true. We deal with a very elite clientele, very rich, sometimes powerful, men. It is a strictly members-only club, and we have the utmost of discretion. No one knows exactly where in the world this estate is, not even the girls, not even our clients. Only I and the few eunuchs who serve as pilots to bring our guests here know our exact location."

"So how did I get here?" Judy said as she found her voice.

"You are very lucky, dear girl," M. Melissa replied. "Once a year I and the eunuchs go out and search through all the major cities for girls like yourself, lost, helpless and in trouble. We watch from a distance and move in at night. We use a very safe sedative to knock all the girls out and bring them to the lab to be tested." M. Melissa frowned a little. "Unfortunately, most girls we have to put back where we found them because we're too late, they've been on the streets too long and have already been infected or addicted to drugs. But not you, my pretty one." She stroked her hair again. "We were all very surprised to see that you were still a virgin."

Judy wanted to pull away again, but couldn't. "So why did you bring me here? And why was I tied up? And why did you…" Judy trailed off, awkward and yet still aroused from the last session.

M. Melissa smiled her mischievous grin again. "Well, we wanted to give you a decent welcome, and the binding was just so you wouldn't try and run away before we had a chance to…explain." She giggled softly to herself and resumed, "You've been brought here to live a better life, Judy."

"A better life?" Judy balked, "Living as a sex slave?"

"Slave?" M. Melissa looked truly offended. "Oh, nothing of the sort! Every girl here earns her fair share of all the profits, depending on how much she works, both sex wise and not. That's right, every girl not only serves the customers, but also performs various needed tasks around the estate, from the mundane tasks of cooking and cleaning to make-up, costume and even room design. Here, follow me."

M. Melissa led Judy through a small door and up another narrow staircase that must have been a servants' passage back in the day. They came to a narrow hallway with a locked door and a menacing-looking man guarding it. "It's okay, Justin," M. Melissa said as she approached. Justin rigidly undid a series of locks and stepped aside. "You don't have to worry about him, sweetie," she said to Judy. "All of our guards are eunuchs, and their only concern is to protect you and the rest of the girls. Just think of them as our secret-service." She winked wickedly to Justin, who did not react.

They entered into a massive electronic surveillance room, with television monitors wall to wall displaying hundreds of rooms in various sexual themes, from jacuzzis to S+M, and in most of them were people engaging in every type of sexual activity imaginable. Judy felt hot and embarrassed looking at the wall to wall sex that surrounded her. And sitting in the middle of the room at a giant control panel, sat a girl with chin-length red hair, wearing a headset, white bathrobe and sandals, avidly watching it all.

"Judy, this is Carla, our security expert and professional voyeur." Carla spun around in her chair and Judy noticed that she had a thick dildo protruding from somewhere deep inside of her.

"Nice to meet you, in person," Carla said, offering her hand. "I hope to be seeing lots of you soon. Melissa, that was one very hot welcome for the newbie, if I do say so myself."

Judy recoiled and refused to shake hands, trying not to look at Carla's crotch. "Oh, that," Carla said, smiling. "Yeah, what can I say, this is the perfect job for me, but I need both hands free to work the controls and keep an eye out for everyone. So, it's really ingenious, I programmed the vibrate controls into the switchboard." Carla reached over and pressed a button and shivered a little. "So, you have any toys yet?"

"I, uh, no, I…." Judy stammered. She was just a little freaked out by all this. Madame put her arm around Judy. "Well, Carla, we've got to go. See you later."

"Or vice-versa" Carla moaned after them as they left. Madame guided Judy down the hallways and continued, "Sorry, she can be a little intense at times, but hers is just one of many jobs around here, and she's the best security expert we've ever had. I run a very tight ship here. All of our client members have to be tested every 3 months, no exceptions, so you have no reason to worry about your health. I do not tolerate any unwanted aggression by any member towards any of my girls, or by any girl toward another. And I absolutely do not allow any of my girls to do any sort of drug, ever. This is a clean club, and I intend to keep it that way.

"You will get free lodging with the other girls and free meals, and if you require anything at any time, from a toothbrush to blankets to props for working, we can arrange it. This is a wonderful life, Judy."

"There has to be some kind of catch. There always is." Judy said.

"Well, there are a few provisos, as with anything of this nature. You must serve with us for at least one year; after that, you are free to take your earnings and go. We'll even set you up with a new life, a new identity, and no one will know any different. Of course, if you leave, you can never reveal anything about us or this place, or anyone you have served while here. We must maintain our secrecy."

"And what if I don't?" Judy asked.

"Oh, we destroy you." Melissa's eyes glinted fiercely for a second, then returned to normal as they approached another door. "Oh, don't worry, sweetie, I'm sure you'll be a good girl."

Judy stammered, trying to make words come out, but failing. Melissa cracked open the door and took her hand. "Come on Judy, it's time to meet the girls."