The Harem Ch. 07

Story Info
Lessons continue to progress.
1.8k words
4.77
17.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helenia slammed the door to her bedchamber and threw herself on the bed, weeping wildly. The High Lord had returned a day ago, and had not called her to his bed or come to hers. Instead, he had spent the night with Magdalyn, and the harem had just been informed that she would stay with him again that night. Analyndia and Tansazia had merely shrugged and returned to their idle pursuits. Cyrenia and Kallisana had smiled at each other and retired to their chambers for their afternoon naps.

Only she was upset. Only she realized that they three were being replaced, by a slip of a girl with no experience in the ways of love.

Sitting up and scrubbing her hands over her face, she exhaled slowly. Only she was willing to do anything about it.

Standing, she crossed to the basin of cold water and splashed it over her face. As the water soothed her skin, she began to plot and plan.

* * * * *

Later that evening, Magdalyn took a step back and shook her head. "I don't think I can do it."

"And yet you were so eager before. Come, there is nothing to be frightened of. I will keep you safe, have no doubt."

Magdalyn shook her head again. "I truly do not think I can. The whole idea of it is...unnerving."

Laughing, Nictolanus scooped her up and stepped into the small boat tied to the dock. Dropping her unceremoniously onto the cushions, he untied the boat from its mooring and pushed off. Heaving a sigh, Magdalyn settled herself into the cushions and closed her eyes.

"You will not be able to see where I am taking you if you have your eyes closed."

"I will also not be able to see the boat sink."

Nictolanus shook his head and laughed at her fervent reply. "So little faith you have in me. My pride should be wounded."

Magdalyn snorted, a sound that managed to seem delicate when it was anything but. "Your pride would require a greater weapon to bruise. My faith in you is not what is at question."

Nictolanus paused in his rowing, waiting for her to continue. When she remained silent, he asked, "What is at question then?"

"My faith in the boat itself."

Nictolanus threw back his head and laughed at her wry remark. Letting the subject rest, he rowed for a few more minutes, years of physical labor making the task more of a nuisance than an exertion. Pulling the oars in, he moved to lay beside Magdalyn, smiling at the way she automatically turned towards him. Brushing his lips over the tip of her nose, he whispered, "Open your eyes."

Reluctantly, she did as he asked, and gasped at the sight above her. The black black sky was lit by the pale glow of triple moons, identical in size. Their faint light was overshadowed by the glowing of millions of stars, too numerous to begin to count. There seemed to be pattern to them, but as Magdalyn's eyes adjusted, she began to see clusters scattered here and there. Pointing at one, she asked, "Does it have a name?"

"They all have names. One of the ideas that remained from the first encounter with colonists was the naming of star groups. That one is Neidcina, the daughter of Bewethria."

"And Bewethria is the being that you recognize as the highest being." Magdalyn forced her mind back to the stories that Cyrenia had patiently told her for a week. "Something like the Earth humans God, Buddha, and Allah all rolled together."

"Yes, very much so." Looking down at her curiously, Nictolanus queried, "And Cyrenia has been telling you of our history and religion for only a little over a week? Your mind is quick."

"When it wants to be. Why do you call it Neidcina?"

"I shall teach you all the constellations and their stories some other night. For now...." Nictolanus trailed off as he rolled Magdalyn on top of him. Fisting his hands in her hair, he whispered against her mouth, "For now, there are other lessons to be learned."

Magdalyn welcomed his kiss, as eager as he. She needed no urging to open her mouth to his tongue, sliding hers against his as he had taught her. His hands were already pushing the grey silk up her legs and bottom, his calloused hands sending a thrill through her. At his urging, she sat up, their hands tangling together in their mutual hurry to divest her body of all clothing.

Nictolanus's breath hitched once at the sight of her breasts, full and firm, glowing in the moonlight like porcelin. Pushing up to a sitting position, he pressed a hot kiss to the hollow of her throat, his hands closing over her hips. Bending his head he kissed a hot and wet path from her throat to her breast, swirling his tongue over the nipple briefly before sucking it into his mouth.

Magdalyn moaned low in her throat, a sound that encouraged Nictolanus in his attentions. Moving his mouth to her other breast, he flicked his tongue over the nipple, the whimper she made as sweet as music. At her shakily whispered request, he drew back long enough to pull his shirt over his head before returning to the delights in front of him.

With some manuvering, Nictolanus managed to turn them around until Magdalyn was pressed back into the cushions. His hands were rougher than he would have preferred, but his control was slipping faster than he had anticipated. Gripping her hips, he settled himself between her thighs, nipping at the tender inside of her right thigh before his hot mouth closed over the core of her.

Magdalyn wound her hands into his hair, biting her lips at the sensations he was causing to course through her body. By now, she knew what those sensations were, and knew that they were only the tip of the whole. When his wicked tongue flicked over the small nub at the top of the entrance to her body, she gasped out his name and arched her hips up to his mouth. The single finger he slid into her had her squirming and begging. "Please. I want...."

Nictolanus knew what she wanted, and granted her request, sliding a second finger into her velvety tightness. Moving them slowly back and forth, he sucked her nub into his mouth, gently at first then harder as her gasps became moans and her moans turned to cries. When he bit down gently but firmly, Magdalyn clenched her fingers in his hair, arching her hips as the coil broke, flooding her body with pleasure.

As the world ceased its spinning and Magdalyn was able to draw a steady breath, she became aware of Nictolanus kissing her throat, long, leisurely kisses. She also became aware of the hardness pressed between her thighs. Opening her eyes, she looked at the top of Nictoalnus's head. "Can I do that?"

Nictolanus stilled, raising his head to meet her eyes. "What?"

Shyly, Magdalyn whispered, "If you can...kiss me, down there, can I do the same to you?"

Silently, Nictolanus shifted them again into she was once more sprawled over his chest. Tugging his pants off, he kissed her lips firmly, saying, "Follow your instincts."

Taking a deep breath, Magdalyn began to kiss her way down his chest, slowly and more than a little unsurely. When she flicked her tongue over his nipple, she jumped at the low moan he made. When he made no remark, she did it again, before switching her attention to the other.

As her lips moved steadily downwards, Nictolanus gripped the cushions and managed to keep his body from arching up towards hers. Her mouth was sweet and gentle and her hands were light. When she paused slightly before she reached her goal, he wet dry lips and said, "Please."

Raising her eyes, Magdalyn met his. Holding the gaze, she lowered her mouth slightly, her lips brushing the head of his staff. At his harsh indrawn breath, she opened her lips slightly and slid her tongue over the knob, light licks that had sweat breaking out on Nictolanus's forehead. When he thought he could take no more, she opened her mouth fully and drew him inside.

Nictolanus groaned aloud, his hands unclenching and clenching the cushions beneath him. Her mouth was as hot as the suns of Unfygher, and almost his undoing in that instant. Years of restraint melted away and left him as eager as an untried schoolboy.

Slowly, unsurely, Magdalyn worked her lips over the length of him, the sounds he made above her making her more confident. When she moved her tongue over the underside of the head, and heard the long, tortured groan he made, she felt a warm heat start low in her belly.

Long before he was ready, Nictolanus felt the tightening in his loins that preceded his climax. Drawing her up and capturing her lips, he laid her hand over his staff, his own hand guiding her movements. A mere minute later, he groaned into her mouth as he emptied himself against her thigh.

Cradling her against his side, he took deep breaths, waiting for his heartbeat to slow. Beside him, Magdalyn remained silent, her hand stroking his chest absently in what Nictolanus came to realize, with some shock, was designed to comfort. Turning his head, he pressed a light kiss to her forehead.

"I do not how much longer I can wait, Magdalyn."

"It will not be much longer. I wait only until the danger has passed."

Alarmed, Nictolanus sat up, looking down at Magdalyn. Despite her words, her expression was serene. "What danger is there that I could not know of?"

"Whatever Helenia plots to draw you back to her bed and have me on the first trading caravan off planet." Magdalyn smiled at the shock on Nictolanus's face. "You did not expect her to calmly accept your interest in me, did you? Ikthyer was told by one of the stillroom maids that Helenia had spent an uncommon amount of time in one of the stillrooms this afternoon."

"Any amount of time in the stillroom would be considered uncommon for Helenia," Nictolanus replied dryly. Laying back down again, he drew Magdalyn against him. After a long moment's thought, he said, "Helenia has no patience. Tomorrow, or the day after at the latest. Until she shows her hand, you will eat or drink nothing that has not been tasted first." Overriding her protests with a wave of his hand, he continued, "The chance of poison is not one you will take."

"If you insist." Settling against his body, Magdalyn turned her attention back to the night sky. "Now, what is that rather funny looking cluster over to the right?"