The Harem Episode 5

Story Info
Jennifer, Sarah, Rose, and Jennifer Love throw a pool party.
57.7k words
4.77
96.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers

The Harem, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Rose McGowan and Jennifer Aniston throw a pool party with some very special female celebrity guests.

So here we are back again with a good story. I thought since all the major networks were having the season premieres of their shows, why not premiere Season 2 of The Harem. And since I'm in charge now, I thought a big mega episode was in order to mark the occasion.

Now, let's quickly review what has happened in case you haven't read this series before. First off we met Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt as they prepared to audition for the lead in a hot new movie. Their mutual rivalry boiled over into a heated confrontation that ended, as most arguments between hot women do, with them having sex on the floor. Quickly realizing they had stumbled into something special, Sarah and Love, as she preferred to be called, decided not only to continue this new relationship, but to drag other women into it as well. Their first target, was the always hot, always offbeat Rose McGowan. After breaking into her trailer and attempting to molest her, Rose quickly turned the tables on the duo and introduced them to her little friend, Mr. Snappy, a dildo of unlimited potential for evil. However, far from being scared off by it, Sarah and Love responded with enthusiasm and quickly converted Rose to their twisted lesbian desires. After quickly adapting to this new lifestyle, Rose eagerly helped Sarah and Love hijack their newest victim, Jennifer Aniston. After a rather interesting limo ride that ended with Jennifer gathering her clothes and pussy cream running down her leg, the Friends actress decided she couldn't deny herself the pleasure and joined in the games. Unfortunately, the lack of time they had for one another proved to be a daunting obstacle. Jennifer did come up with a great idea though and, after a little coaxing, they all decided to move into a Malibu mansion that had once belonged to a notorious madam who had been busted by the feds. They all moved in together, but not before Sarah picked up the unwanted attentions of a rather persistent PA on the Buffy set. After moving in, it took the girls all of about thirty seconds before they went and fucked each other silly. The end.

Now for the legal stuff. If you're under 18…GO AWAY! Go do something healthy like listen to that stupid "Proud To Be An American Song" one more time or something. Or go watch MTV, maybe the new Britney Spears song is on, that wont get you thinking about sex or anything.

Also this story is entirely fictional. We might like to think it's true, but it aint. Sorry.

Finally…feedback…I need it. I want it. I must have it. Believe me when I tell you that I slaved over this story. It took 2 ½ months to write and I think it's worth it. A kind word or some constructive criticism will make me know my effort was not wasted.

Now as the song goes…on with the show this is it…

* * * * *

The four girls kept their bodies close together as they lay on the carpet and enjoyed the afterglow of the rather intense encounter they had just shared. They had barely made it through the front door without ripping each other's clothes off and surrendering to wanton lesbian lust…not that anyone was complaining. Instead all four girls seemed to share the same thought…that was awesome.

The sunlight cast in through the windows and warmed them while they stayed there on the carpet, unconcerned about their complete nudity and not wanting to move an inch. Moving would have disturbed the delicate bliss they had found and no one was in a hurry to do that. Without a word, but saying everything that needed to be said, Sarah, Love, Rose and Jennifer lay on the carpet, softly kissing, stroking and playing with each other's bodies as the situation warranted.

They hadn't even unpacked, but they already felt at home. This was certainly an unusual situation, but nothing about what had happened recently could be classified as being even remotely usual. It was almost like it had happened to someone else and the memories played like flashbacks at the beginning of a television series. Sarah and Love letting a rivalry give in to lust at an audition…the seduction of Rose in her trailer…hijacking Jennifer in her limo…it couldn't have really happened, but it did. Now here they were, in a house that had once been one of the most notorious bordellos in California. Men had once come here to fulfill their private fantasies and now it was home to these four girls and their desires.

After the bust of the house's madam, one Stephanie DuPont (or Madam Steph as the paper's had called her), the Federal Government had seized the house. Naturally the government had little use for a big house in Malibu and, as the case against Madam Steph blew up in their face, they became desperate to unload it. Several notable Washington figures had offered to take it off their hands, but they were politely rebuffed. Instead the house had been put quietly on the market where Jennifer's eagle eyes spotted it. It had taken a little convincing of Sarah to make a go of it, but now here they were, inside the house and definitely enjoying it already. It had taken all of about 30 seconds for them to get naked and fucking…what was it going to be like after 30 minutes or even 30 days?

The thought entered Love's mind and she let out a sharp giggle at the mind- boggling possibilities this situation seemed to offer for pleasure. It was the first sound that didn't resemble a moan and it seemed to snap everyone out of the post-sex haze they had been reveling in.

"What was that for?" Sarah asked, smiling in return and placing a quick peck on Love's lips.

"Nothing…I'm just happy, that's all," Love replied. "I think I'm really going to like it here."

"Ahhhh good to see you haven't lost your grasp of the obvious," Rose pointed out. "Love, we're all going to like it here. That is, if we don't burn ourselves out."

"But what a way to go," Love observed as she shifted over and hugged Rose, their bare breasts pressing into one another and giving each girl a delicious shiver of arousal.

"You know, I hate to say it…but…" Jennifer began.

"Mmmmmm then don't say it," Sarah joked, knowing what was coming next and not wanting to acknowledge it.

"Well, we do have to get up eventually," Jennifer stated. "I mean all our stuff is still outside and I don't think it's going to move itself in.

"Spoilsport," Rose teased. "Nothing ruins a good fuck like the intrusion of reality."

"Well I guess I'll have to make it up to you later then, won't I," Jennifer suggested as she sat up and began teasing Rose's thigh with her hand.

"Oh you will and then some," Rose smiled, standing up and proudly displaying her body. "Now where the fuck are my clothes?"

"Probably thrown on the pile with the rest of ours," Love guessed, stretching on the floor before finally getting up. "God, I can't believe how wild we got."

"Oh please…you loved every second and you were begging for more you little slu-," Sarah began, before catching herself. Love shot her a playfully dirty look in response. There had been quite a few descriptions amongst them of Love as a slut and, though she acted the part for sure, she wanted to make sure the label didn't become permanently attached to her name.

It felt almost weird for them to be getting dressed in front of one another. For the most part they had only been doing the reverse of that action. However, Jennifer was right. They did have work to do and if it was going to get done they were going to have to do it now. All four of them could still feel the intense heat they had for one another and they knew the next four-way fuckfest could happen at any second.

The feds had left the majority of the house intact. The furniture was still there as well as some of the more interesting items the business had put into use. Some things were missing though and since the house also hadn't been inhabited for a while; it needed a good cleaning and some serious spit and polish to get it to the living standard they wanted.

So, with great reluctance, the girls redressed and got to work with establishing a new home base for them. Love and Rose had already decided to make this their permanent address, but that was a luxury Sarah and Jennifer didn't have. Though Sarah was by no means joined at the hip to her boyfriend Freddie Prinze Jr., she wasn't going to be able to stay here all the time.

Things would be even more difficult with Jennifer. She had a husband she loved more than anything and hated to be away from. She hadn't even told him detail one about what had happened with her and Sarah, Love and Rose. She didn't know how to say it or explain it to herself, much less Brad Pitt. Jennifer supposed she'd be in the house the least of all of them, but right now Brad was out of the country filming a movie, so that concern would have to wait for another day. Right now all that mattered was this moment and getting settled into this beautiful beachfront mansion. She'd jump off the various bridges in her life when she had to.

With neither a vote nor any registered objections Sarah and Jennifer appointed themselves co-captains of the move. Everyone loaded their remaining boxes from their respective cars and, after many trips back and forth; those boxes were at least in the proper rooms. It was going to take a small, heavily armed group of soldiers to get Sarah away from the Empire Room and it's New York City style décor, so she was given that one. Jennifer eagerly settled into the Grecian Room and there was no way Rose was going to pass up the Medieval Castle room, not with it's easy access to the dungeon of her dreams. That just left Love and having her pick a room in this place was like handing a kid a bunch of chocolates and telling him he had to only pick one. There were so many rooms she could see herself settling into. But Cupid's Corner seemed to fit in with the theme of her life, so she bunked down there for now.

When everyone's stuff was finally all moved to their proper places, Rose and Love did some further exploring of the house, which was interrupted by the occasional make out session, while Jennifer and Sarah busied themselves composing a list of tasks that needed to be accomplished. The power to the house had already been reactivated and over the past weeks, Jennifer had made sure that everyone from the plumber to the cable guy had gotten the house into working order. Food and other essentials still needed to be purchased and, as the heat of the California summer day continued to make its presence felt, despite the air conditioning, there was still one person needed.

"Pool guy…" Sarah and Jennifer said at once as they picked up the yellow pages and began flipping through them to find someone worthy of their patronage. The outdoor pool and the indoor pool were too tempting for them avoid using for long and they wanted to make sure they were ready as soon as possible. When a suitable service was finally located, Jennifer made the call and was somehow able to finagle a same day service call. With Jennifer's name on the lease, it had been decided that it would be best if she handled this sort of thing. Having four recognizable Hollywood stars meeting the pool guy at the gate would be the perfect way for tongues to start wagging and for gossip reports to start flying. Jennifer's presence alone would not do that.

So, with the pool guy on his way, Sarah went off in search of Love and Rose so they could go off and hide for a few hours. Sarah, still not entirely familiar with the layout of the house began looking around and eventually found her prey when she heard an unmistakable clue.

"Mmmmmm yesssss…. please…"

Sarah heard the soft cry and followed the familiar voice until she had wandered toward Rose's room and found Love stretched out on her bed. The fact that Rose's bed was in the style of an old fashioned rack made for quite the odd sight, especially with Love bound to it, her sundress raised just enough to expose her wet pussy.

"I should have known…" Sarah said as she shook her head affectionately. "You two are incorrigible."

"Hey, don't accuse me," Rose smirked. "She was begging for it and who am I to deny myself a piece of ass like this?"

"You always know just how to phrase things so eloquently don't you, Rose?" Sarah asked, the idea of helping Rose perform some sweet torture on Love dancing about in her subconscious. Thinking of that and seeing the needy Love on the bed displaying her wetness was mighty appealing, but Sarah managed to fight off her instincts here.

"We've barely started, Sarah," Love pointed out. "Why don't you get Jen and we can all play?"

"We shouldn't," Sarah said, her own disappointment obvious in her voice.

"Why not?" Rose challenged.

"The pool guy's coming," Sarah informed her.

"So, it's not like he's gonna hear us or anything," Rose claimed.

"He might though," Sarah replied.

"So what if he does?" Rose debated. "We can always tie him to the rack next."

"Mmmmm I like that," Love suddenly opined, her own mind filled with images of a hunky pool guy strapped to the rack as she rode his naked body.

"Forget it Love," Sarah stated. "I don't want everyone gossiping about us. If we're going to do this, we have to be smart about it. Now please, be good you two. He'll be gone in a few hours and then believe me we can do whatever the hell we want. You think I don't want a taste right now? If we had the time, I'd have my tongue giving you the licking you deserve, Love."

From her confined spot on the bed, Love squirmed with anticipation. She and Rose didn't want to admit it, but Sarah was right. They had gotten this place so they could all be together and having the next edition of The Star trumpeting an exclusive about the "HOLLYWOOD STAR LESBIAN LOVE NEST," was not the best way to go about things.

"Fine," Rose grumbled, reluctantly freeing Love from her restraints. "But now you and Jennifer both owe me and soon I'm going to be collecting…with interest."

The idea of submitting to Rose's desires was another appealing thought for Sarah to mull as she felt her pussy moisten under her dress. She couldn't wait for the pool man to come and go, then they could really get into breaking in the house.

While waiting for the pool man to come in and complete the very necessary tasks of maintenance, Sarah, Love and Rose busied themselves unpacking. It was going to take awhile for these rooms, which had served as pleasure sources for so many different men, to feel like home, but in the meantime the girls did what they could to add their own distinctive touches. However, all their thoughts were focused on one thing and it wasn't redecorating their rooms. All three wanted to get with the others in a most naked of experiences and at that moment it seemed like the threat of discovery seemed to be an awfully high price to pay.

Jennifer was feeling the same way at the moment as she watched the pool guy do his thing. She forced a smile and pleasant demeanor on herself, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She felt jealous twinges at the idea that her new housemates might be off in a threesome without her. She knew they would probably wait for her, but the nagging doubts and the arousal she felt when she pictured their naked bodies just made her want to get this over with even faster.

She felt bad for the poor pool guy. He seemed nice enough and Jennifer knew she wasn't doing a good job at hiding her impatience. He was probably going to leave grumbling to himself what a bitch she was. Oh well, she'd send him an extra tip or something when the bill came.

Though she supposed he wasn't taking any longer than anyone else would have under the circumstances, the minutes seemed more like 60 millennia. Finally, he finished cleaning the outdoor and indoor pools. He gave Jen some tips on proper maintenance and she politely nodded her head as she almost literally pushed him out the door. When she finally closed the front door, she exhaled audibly.

"Is it safe to come out?" Love asked, shyly sticking her head around the corner.

"C'mere and let me show you," Jennifer offered and she quickly took Love's face in her hands. She kissed the starlet passionately, finally finding an outlet.

"Oh no…you made us wait, no way are you getting the first orgasm," Rose chided as she and Sarah also emerged. "This fucking pool better be worth it."

Rose walked right for the doorway that lead to the outdoor pool and, after flinging them open; even she had to admit she was impressed. The sun beating down on the water gave it a lovely glare and the view of the beach from poolside impressed even Rose's cynical soul.

"I guess it was worth the wait," Sarah observed. She wasn't much of a swimmer or a pool lounger, but it did look awfully nice.

"It would be a great place for guests," Love offered. In all of this craziness of moving in, they hadn't even thought of whom they might bring into their little circle next.

"Sounds like you've already got someone in mind there Love," Sarah noticed with an arched eyebrow.

"I might…" Love giggled. "But I think it's Jennifer's turn."

"Oh I wouldn't know who to bring…" Jennifer replied, before moving the subject away from her "turn." "You are right though Love, this is a nice spot for entertaining."

"Yeah and for group skinny dipping," Love suggested with a laugh.

"That's the best idea I've heard all day," Rose declared. "And speaking of which…"

Before anyone could think, much less move, Rose's dress was off and in a flash she dove naked into the water. She descended for a few seconds and finally emerged, her hair soaked and her large breasts bobbing just above the water, droplets running down the exposed sections of her globes.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Rose moaned as she proceeded to do a little backstroke. "So are the rest of you going to join me or what?"

"Do we even have a choice?" Jennifer asked.

"None whatsoever," Rose smiled. "You all is my bitches and I say get your asses in here with me."

Jennifer and Love hardly needed any convincing to do just that, so they began to strip. Suddenly a conflicting viewpoint was heard.

"I don't think so," Sarah stated.

"Excuse me?" Rose said incredulously, stopping her backstroke. "Are you challenging me?"

She said this with a smile so Jennifer and Love quickly saw this was going to be a little playful spat and nothing serious. They had frozen in their actions and just stood back to see what was going to happen.

"Little ol' me? Challenge you?" Sarah smirked. "Nahhh I just think it would be a waste of time to be in the water when you all could be helping me test out my bed upstairs."

Truth be told, Sarah really wasn't looking to challenge Rose. She was still a little nervous about this whole thing and just wanted to be inside with her lovers. She felt safer there. She knew that feeling would pass, but right now it was what she wanted. Plus she wasn't in the mood for sex in the pool right now. She wanted the soft mattress…the pillows…everything.

"We waited all day for this and you don't even want to fuck in the pool?" Rose asked, mildly surprised by Sarah's reluctance. It really didn't make much of a difference to her where they did it. If it was inside, fine. If it was right here, that was even better. She just wanted the sweet pussies of her housemates.

"Well you can certainly stay in the pool if you want," Sarah replied. "But I'll be upstairs in my room stretched out on the sheets only wearing my smile if anyone wants to join me."

Sarah then sauntered back into the house, making sure her audience got a good look at her swaying ass. Once inside, Sarah took an extra long time walking past the glass doors as she hooked her fingers into the straps of her dress and pulled them off her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor as Sarah walked out of it, letting them all see her body in its gloriously nude form.

KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers