The Harem Episode 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmm should we follow her?" Jennifer asked, torn about which direction to take. Each option was good.

"Yeah I think we should," Love replied, mesmerized by watching her naked friend walk away. Both girls then looked directly at Rose, as if asking for permission.

"Fuck it, I don't care," Rose replied as she pulled herself out from the pool and dripped chlorinated water everywhere. "I just wanna get laid. I don't care where it is."

Rose then used her dress to dry herself off and then walked into the house just as naked as Sarah had. Jennifer and Love quickly followed sharing excited glances. It looked like they were about to take Manhattan in a serious way.

* * * * *

It was the middle of the night when Love finally stirred from her sleep. When she did so her eyes flew open and felt her breath quicken. Where was she? But as the fog of sleep lifted, she remembered exactly where she was and she relaxed. That always happened to her the first night in a new place and she couldn't keep track of how many hotels it had happened in over the years. But this wasn't any cold, lonely hotel…this was home.

Love heard the gentle breathing of the sleeping Sarah beside her and she snuggled against her lover. She let the delicious memories of this day wash over her as she stared at Sarah's beautiful face, her eyes shut and strands of her dirty blonde hair out of place. After the orgy in the foyer, they had all reconvened right here on Sarah's bed for some further four way fucking. It seemed that the orgasms piled right on top of one another and they had all quickly lost track of who was licking and fucking whom. Finally they couldn't take any more and the foursome had just collapsed on Sarah's bed, all of them drained of every sweet drop of their sexuality.

Sarah's bed had been perfect for all of them to play their naked games on, but it wasn't quite going to accommodate four sleeping beauties. So Jennifer and Rose had gone off in search of some rest in their own rooms. Love had decided to stay with Sarah though for a little while longer. It only seemed appropriate that she be with her, after all they had started this whole…. whatever it was. Love really didn't know what to call it, but she did know she loved it.

The sounds of the ocean waves hitting the beach over and over again were acting as a beckoning to Love. She loved that sound. Water always calmed her down when she felt stressed and the idea of seeing the beach in the middle of the night was too irresistible a notion for Love to pass up. She slowly pulled herself from the bed so as not to wake Sarah and made her way outside the room after collecting her discarded dress from the floor. She walked through the hallways toward her room brazenly naked; the knowledge that it didn't matter if anyone saw her like this gave her an incredible natural high.

When she finally got to her own room she rooted through her suitcase until she found what she wanted. Love wasn't quite comfortable enough in her new surroundings to go down to the beach bare assed quite yet so she slipped on a t-shirt and some shorts before grabbing her key and headed for the outside.

Love took a long deep breath of the night air and could practically taste the salt of the Pacific. Growing up in Texas had its moments, but nothing could equal being this close to the ocean. Taking care not to trip and fall in the dark, Love took the pathway down from the house toward the beach. The second the cool sand hit her bare feet she felt like she was in heaven. She just wanted to run up and down the beach and maybe even turn a few cartwheels in the sand just to see if she could.

However, Love did manage to restrain herself from doing that and instead sat down on the sand to watch the waves. The water hit the beach with a small foamy explosion again and again and it was making Love's heart swell so much she was half afraid it was going to burst. Of course it didn't and Love just sat there, knowing this was going to be one of the moments of her life where she was going to be totally and completely at peace with the world.

She had everything she could ever want. She was in a beautiful home right by the beach and being with Sarah, Rose and Jennifer just left her so fulfilled. She felt complete for the first time in a long time. She loved everything about this. She loved the house. She loved her room. She loved the sound and smell of the ocean. She loved the way the wind that came off the ocean and blew her hair around gently. Love was hard pressed to think of any way this could get better. But maybe there was one way….

All of them had been so occupied with the move and getting everything set up that it seemed that no thought had been given to who they could invite in next. But Love had been thinking about it…she'd been thinking about it a lot in fact. She wanted them to do something big, something fun and something that they'd always remember and as soon as Love saw that pool in the back she knew how they could do it. She had an idea she knew her housemates would love. It was an idea she knew that was going to make them a lot of new friends very fast.

Love kept staring at the water as seconds turned to minutes and minutes threatened to turn into hours. The temperature did continue to drop and Love began shivering in her t-shirt and shorts. She didn't want to spoil what was to come by catching a cold, so Love decided to come in. She reluctantly lifted herself from the sand and began to walk back to the house, but not before she noticed something in the sand. She walked over to it and saw that it was a flag stuck in the sand. It was a white handkerchief tied to a stick and had a "D" painted on it. Love scratched her head and pulled it up. How the heck had it gotten there?

The mystery was quickly forgotten, though, as Love walked back into the house. She thought about heading back to Sarah, but she had a gut feeling that her friend might not appreciate having a sand covered beach bunny wannabe crawling into bed with her. Love walked until she found Cupid's Corner and she entered her own room for the rest of the night. She saw her big bed and suddenly a new wicked idea popped into her head. She considered it and decided why not? She could do whatever she liked here.

So, disregarding another one of the life lessons her mother taught her, Love hopped up on the bed and began to jump up and down on the mattress, giggling all the while. She felt so free and so at peace with everything. This was going to be beautiful.

* * * * *

The next time Love emerged from her room, it was morning and her t-shirt and shorts had been discarded and she was clad only in a fluffy sky blue robe with white clouds all over. She grabbed the items necessary for a long hot shower and made her way downstairs. She hoped to run into one or more of her housemates and tempt them into joining her under the hot water, but none such opportunity presented itself. Oh well, Love told herself, better to let them sleep.

Love walked past the workout room and the sauna before reaching her ultimate destination. She could only imagine what wanton purposes these showers had been used for in the past and doing that got her libido working. This house was making her horny practically 24/7 and Love was hardly complaining about that. It was just going to give her more of an excuse to ravish the gorgeous bodies of her housemates.

She was also getting a thrill out of the whole layout of the showers and the way they were situated back to back to back. It was like she was in a public locker room. It kind of felt to her like she was back in high school or at a public gym. It made Love feel very naughty she kind of wished it really was a public shower...she'd give the next person through the door a real thrill.

Giggling at that thought, Love dropped her robe and entered the shower. She turned on the hot water and it felt so good cascading over her body, washing away the exertion of yesterday. She just let the shower flow clean her everywhere. Love couldn't help but fondle herself just a little under the water, getting her nipples nice and hard as she cleansed herself as she lathered her breasts with bubbles from the soap. Love closed her eyes and lost herself in the steam, letting it fill her lungs when she suddenly felt as if someone was staring at her. She quickly whirled around and broke into a grin when she saw that Rose had entered the room.

Rose's robe was open and Love's stared hungrily at the exposed curves of her breasts and the dark patch of hair that lay so invitingly over her pussy. Rose leaned up against the wall looking directly at Love.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to join me?" Love asked.

"I just want to watch…" Rose answered with a grin, the sleep still not removed from her body.

"So, you're going to just stand there and watch me take a shower?" Love inquired.

"Mmm hmm," Rose simply answered as she allowed her hands to trace her bare breasts.

"Perv…" Love playfully shot back as she returned to soaping up her own breasts, only more slowly and tantalizingly now.

"You know it sweetie…" Rose sighed as she watched Love's beautiful naked body covered in hot water and obscured just enough by steam to make Rose's lustful nature rise to a fever pitch.

Knowing that she had an audience now gave Love quite the thrill and she milked her shower time for all it was worth. Every action under the water was designed for one purpose…making Rose crazy and getting her in here with her. She let the bubbles drip off her body as she entered into full Playboy video mode, tempting and teasing her lover.

Seeing Love put on this show for her was naturally having quite the effect on Rose. Her pussy was practically dripping as Love taunted her with her beauty. For Rose this was the perfect way to wake up and she wanted her body on full boil before she gave Love the fucking she deserved. Rose reached down and parted the lips of her pussy as she teased her clit with quick finger strokes. She felt like a guy jerking off to a porno video and as Love began to soap herself up and move her hands between her legs, that's what this was quickly becoming.

The breaking point for Rose was when Love decided it was time to bring out the big gun. It wasn't subtle, but Love was getting so horny for Rose that she decided that subtlety be damned. With a grin Love looked straight at Rose and allowed the soap to slip from her hands onto the floor of the shower.

"Oooopsie…I dropped the soap," Love said in her best little girl voice as she slowly bent down to pick it up making show Rose got a lewd view of her tight ass and the needy lips of her pussy.

After seeing that, Rose was gone mentally and she didn't even bother to throw off her robe before jumping into the shower with Love.

"Heyyyy…I thought you only wanted to watch," Love taunted.

"Mmmm shut the fuck up you nasty little tease," Rose replied before smothering Love's lips with her own.

"I knew I'd get you in here Rose," Love stated between kisses. She relieved Rose of her robe and tossed the soaked garment out of the shower. "I knew you couldn't resist me."

"Is that right?" Rose asked, pushing Love against the wall of the shower and letting their tits rub together in a soapy mess. "Maybe I'm just in here because I saw a little tease's pussy that needed to be fucked. You're the one begging for it 24 hours a day aren't you? You can't resist any girl with a nice set of tits and a firm ass."

"No more than you…" Love playfully challenged. She then moaned in pleasure as she felt Rose's hands explore her body, rubbing over her firm breasts, stroking her thighs and sliding between her legs. "You were all over us last night, or have you forgotten?"

"Mmmmm I haven't forgotten how nice that tongue of yours felt inside me," Rose groaned as she flashed back to the night before. "Maybe I should just push you to the floor now and get your lips back on my pussy, where they belong."

"Well maybe I should do the same to you," Love smiled as she tried to stand toe to toe with Rose in the sexual intimidation game. She was failing miserably, but not only did she know it, she didn't care. If her pussy had been wet before, it was soaked now.

"You'd never last Love," Rose promised as the water coursed through her raven hair. "You don't have Sarah and Jennifer around to protect you now. You're all mine. I can do anything I want to you're pretty body and you can't stop me."

"But what if I don't want to stop you," Love moaned, her arousal getting higher with every passing second. She ground her pussy onto Rose's leg, letting her know there wasn't going to be any resistance from her.

"You never would have had a choice," Rose confidently smirked. She proceeded to then take two of her fingers and slide them into her mouth. She sucked on them for a few tantalizing seconds before removing them and directing them straight for Love's honeypot. The invading fingers slid easily past Love's pussylips and went straight for her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Rose yessssssss…" Love gasped. "Ohhhh work those fingers in me baby…"

"Thought you'd like that," Rose replied as she pushed her fingers in and out of Love's tight pussy, stroking her clit and pinching it when necessary. She knew if she weren't pressing against her, Love would be practically climbing the walls of the shower right about now. "Girls like you always like being finger fucked in their tight pussies. Do you know what that makes you, Love?"

"Please don't say it…" Love moaned as Rose's fingers continued to drive her absolutely mad with pleasure.

"Why don't you want me to say it?" Rose taunted. "Is it because you know how true it is? What's the matter honey? You think you can traipse around here like a little nympho on speed and not be called what you are?"

"I'm not a slut…" Love claimed, knowing full well she was acting like one, but wanting to play this game for all it was worth.

By now Love was practically trapped inside the corner of the shower. She'd lifted herself up just a bit so she could wrap her legs around Rose's nude body for support. She found this gave Rose's fingers better access to her clit and all Love wanted was to come all over those nimble fingers that were touching her pussy so expertly. '

Rose snorted in laughter before leaning down to lick each of Love's hard nipples with a quick tongue swipe.

"Well you're right about one thing, Love," Rose replied. "You're not a slut…you're my slut."

As soon as Rose let those words out of her mouth, Love felt a shudder of pleasure flow from the last strand of her hair all the way down to her toes. She almost had to roll her eyes back in the back of her head because it felt so good. She didn't mind the use of the word, she had just been sick of hearing it. But this was different. Rose was using it as a weapon on her psyche and Love was ready and willing to be bludgeoned by it.

"Yessssssssss…" Love hissed as softly as the first bit of steam escaping from a boiling teakettle.

"You know it too, don't you," Rose continued. "You knew it back in the trailer when you first took me. You knew it when you went down to see me wearing that coat over your bra and panties. Even now, when you were teasing me in the shower. You wanted this so bad. You are my slut Love. No one else's. All mine."

"All yours…" Love gasped as she found herself practically riding Rose's fingers. Rose quickly slid a third finger inside her pussy and pushed Love's orgasm even closer to arrival.

"Oh yes you are all mine," Rose moaned, her pussy juice almost sizzling as it ran down her leg. "Doesn't it feel good to have me finger fucking your tight sweet pussy Love? Doesn't it make you want more? Tell me how good it feels and I'll make you come like the slut you are."

"Ohhhhh fuck me…I am a slut," Love admitted, not wanting any of this to stop. "God your fingers feel so fucking good in my pussy. I want to cream them Rose. I want to come all over your fingers. Please make me come. I'll be your slut Rose. I'll do anything you want me to!"

"Good girl," Rose commended her as she kissed her lips and around her neck and face. Her fingers picked up speed and before Love knew to prepare herself, the thunderclap hit and her body shook from the orgasm Rose had drawn out of her.

`

Love cried out, the water splashing her face and making her feel even more wanton as she pushed her pussy up and down Rose's fingers, fucking them like she would a toy. She hoped the others heard her cries. She so desperately wanted them down here so they could see what Rose was doing to her and how good it was making her feel.

When Love finally came off of her high, she slid down from her position and got back on her feet. She found Rose waiting for her with three slick fingers begging to be cleaned. Love eagerly complied with the silent request, not wanting the water to wash away what her tongue craved. Rose soon joined her, cleaning her own fingers of the remains of her orgasm.

"Mmmm I taste good…" Love laughed before kissing Rose passionately.

"Hungry for more?" Rose asked, knowing she didn't even have to.

Smiling, Love chose not to answer and instead slowly dropped herself straight to her knees. The water from the shower went directly onto her bare back, streams of H20 falling onto her ass and over her pussy. The water tickled her sensitive skin, but she certainly didn't let it distract her from the task at hand.

Taking a second to breathe in the scent of the aroused woman before her, Love then pushed her face right into Rose's pussy. She went at her like a woman possessed and her tongue was quickly slashing at Rose's swollen clit.

"Fuck yeah!" Rose gasped as her hands unconsciously began to massage her own breasts. "Yesssss that's it! Eat my pussy Love! You know just how I like it don't you! Hard and fast!"

Love certainly knew that fact and she was quickly realizing that she liked it the exact same way. Maybe she and Rose had more in common than she thought? Those thoughts were quickly forgotten though as Love began eliciting some of Rose's juices with her tongue. She let the taste of Rose's pussy coat her tongue and cover her desperate taste buds.

Rose was enjoying the tongue worshipping she was getting from Love in every sense of the word. She had gotten herself so worked up watching Love bathe herself and then taking her like that had set her pussy on fire. Love was very skilled with her tongue and Rose knew her orgasm was as near as a few good tongue strokes away. She let her hands run all over her breasts, cupping and squeezing them to fill her brain with every pleasurable sensation possible. Soon that wasn't enough though and Rose moved to pinching her nipples, making herself gasp in the process.

Love looked up from her task to see the rapturous look on Rose's face. She smiled into Rose's pussy and kept up her fierce tonguing. Steam covered their bodies and Love began to wonder how long they'd actually been under the hot water. Not that it really mattered…Love wasn't moving an inch until she had gotten what she had come looking for.

"Fuck that pussy with your tongue!" Rose happily growled. "Don't fucking stop eating me out! Mmmmm eat me out like the slut you are! Oh fuck Love…don't stop!!! That's a good slut!!! You know how to treat my pussy!"

Objecting to the term "slut" was now the last thing Love wanted to do. She was getting off on it like she never had before. She felt like Rose had tapped some need she had and all she wanted to do was give her whatever she needed to make her come. Love had never been this close to Rose without anyone else around. She had always had Sarah to guide her and help her. Now she was all alone between Rose's legs and ready to do anything she wanted.

As it turned out all Rose wanted was more of Love's oral attentions on her. She pressed her pussy into Love's face and the kneeling girl quickly got the message that Rose was close and just needed that lil something something to push her over the edge. Love reached around and gripped Rose's ass cheeks in her hand, bringing her closer to her hungry tongue and lips. Lapping turned to sucking and back and forth, as Love would tease and lick Rose's parted lips before fastening her lips to her hard bud of a clit. Love was trying to suck Rose's orgasm right out of her and was doing a damn fine job of it.