The Harem Episode 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How fine that job was, was evident a moment later when Rose began to cry out her passion and flood Love's face with her pussy cream. Love pressed her face in, her lips and tongue making sure a single drop wasn't missed. God, I am a slut, Love told herself as Rose's girl cum began to drip a little out of her mouth and onto her chin.

"OOOHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! " Rose screamed out as she soaked Love's face. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVE!!!! OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

Rose felt her knees get weak from the strength of her orgasm and Love, of course, was there to catch her as she finally pulled off her face and joined her on the floor of the shower. There the girls began kissing and letting the water wash away the signs of their exertion. Rose had never been much for affectionate afterglow, but she found herself willing to submit to Love's happy kisses.

"Think we woke up the others?" Love asked.

"If that didn't there might not be any hope for them at all," Rose joked before rejoining Love in another soft kiss.

* * * * *

The truth was the acoustics in the house were not that good and Jennifer and Sarah remained quite clueless about what had just transpired in the shower. Sarah was in fact still sleeping and it wasn't the sounds of passionate lesbian love that woke her up, it was the delightful smell of coffee in the morning that had brought about her exit from slumber.

Grumbling to herself, Sarah grabbed a pillow and pushed it onto her face. She didn't want to wake up. She wanted to sleep. She wasn't ready to face the day and fuck anyone who was going to tell her differently. But the delightful promise of a heavily caffieneated drink was finally too much for Sarah to ignore. She threw the pillow off the bed and lurched herself up. She thought about walking naked to the kitchen, but that might have been a little too presumptuous for the first morning so she grabbed a long t- shirt and threw it on.

After making herself a little more presentable, Sarah was able to get downstairs. She was not a big morning person on most days and the exhaustion of moving in and doing all she did with her housemates had left her even more out of touch with the rest of the A.M. world. Sarah followed the wafting scent of the coffee and soon found herself in the kitchen with Jennifer, who was making herself busy and wearing a short pink robe that barely covered her ass.

"Morning Sarah…" Jennifer said brightly after seeing her enter.

Sarah then muttered something back in reply. If she'd had the benefit of subtitles, they would have read "Morning Jen," but she didn't so Jennifer just had to guess what she said.

"Is there something I can get for you?" Jennifer asked, to which Sarah replied something that resembled the word "coffee." Assuming that was what she wanted, Jennifer got a cup for Sarah and handed it to her.

"Not a morning person, huh?" Jennifer asked as Sarah sat down at the table. Her eyes were almost half closed again and Sarah still had a nasty case of bed head.

"How could you guess?" Sarah grumpily joked, her powers of speech beginning to return to her.

"Well I'm not one myself either," Jennifer admitted as Sarah shot her a skeptical look. "Don't believe me, huh? Well it's true. Brad usually avoids me until 10 a.m., that's when I turn into something resembling a human. But I'll let you in on a secret."

"What?" Sarah asked, not believing for a second that the perky girl before her could be anything but a morning person.

"It's the coffee," Jennifer explained. "It's a special recipe. That's what woke me up today. I figured we could all use some after last night. It's guaranteed to perk you up. Just one sip will do the trick."

"I'll believe that when I see it," Sarah replied. "Do we have any sugar lying around?"

"I stuck some up there," Jennifer said as she pointed to the cabinets. "Do you want me to get it for you?"

"I'll get it…I'll get it," Sarah grumbled. She then walked over and reached for the cabinets and as she leaned upward, Jennifer couldn't help but notice that her shirt was lifted up too, exposing the inviting cheeks of her ass. Jennifer almost found herself licking her lips before blushing at her own thought.

I can't believe it, Jennifer thought to herself. A few weeks ago she had never even considered making love to another woman. Now she was fantasizing about going over there and taking Sarah's firm ass in her hands and doing unbelievably wanton things to her willing victim. This was a change that made Jennifer uncomfortable, but also very, very turned on. She was still a little afraid of these new feelings Sarah, Love and Rose had brought out in her, but she was more willing than ever to embrace them.

Unaware that Jennifer was debating the horniness that pulsated inside of her, Sarah quickly found the sugar and returned to the table. She added in three healthy spoonfuls and took a sip. Then, almost as if by magic, Sarah found her eyelids popping open and all her lethargy swept away in an instant.

"Whoa!" Sarah gasped. "Now that's coffee! What the hell did you put in there? Crystal meth?"

"No nothing like that," Jennifer laughed. "It's an old family recipe…you know passed down from generations of Anistons and all that stuff."

"What's in it?" Sarah asked again. "This is almost too good."

"Uh uh…that would be telling," Jennifer replied. "It's a secret for me and my future babies to share. Brad doesn't even know."

Sarah took another sip and marveled at how alive her body felt now. The grumbling and glowering of a few minutes ago was long forgotten and now Sarah was beginning to take serious notice of how good Jennifer looked in that small robe. It was untied just enough to hint at the curves of her breasts underneath and Sarah was getting anxious to see more.

"Well are you sure there's no way I can…umm…convince you?" Sarah asked, putting her cup down and shooting Jennifer a look that put the term "come hither" to shame.

"Why? What are you suggesting?" Jennifer asked as she shot back a very similar look. Both girls eyed each other for a moment at the table before Sarah finally got up, took Jennifer's face in her hands and gave her a proper kiss.

"Why don't you let your imagination run wild…" Sarah suggested with a smile while her hand wormed its way into Jennifer's robe. Once inside, she cupped Jennifer's right breast and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Mmmm that feels so good," Jennifer admitted. "But it's going to take more than that to get me to give up my secrets. Consider me an unbreakable safe."

"Well let's see if I know the right combination," Sarah giggled as she kissed Jennifer tenderly again.

"What about Rose and Love?" Jennifer asked. "Should we wake them up or something?"

"Well if we haven't seen them by now I'm guessing that they're long up and are off having some fun together," Sarah stated.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked while toying with Sarah's hair.

"Is there even a doubt in your mind?" Sarah asked in response, remembering finding Love and Rose eager to try out the rack yesterday.

"Well, now that I think about it…none whatsoever," Jennifer grinned before kissing Sarah once again.

"So are you really so damn sure that I can't get this secret out of you?" Sarah challenged.

"Oh yes," Jennifer assured her. "But I'd love to see you try."

"I'll just bet you would," Sarah replied. Jennifer pulled her chair away from the table enough for Sarah to have better access to her. The blonde girl responded by reaching over and undoing Jennifer's robe. Jennifer helped her by pushing it off her shoulders and letting it settle on the chair with her. She was topless underneath but wearing a pair of lacy white panties.

"Mmmmm pretty," Sarah observed as Jennifer parted her legs. The panties were already getting wet and Sarah could make out Jennifer's slit through them. Sarah scooted her chair closer and began to stroke Jennifer's pussy through her panties, much to Jennifer's delight.

"Sarah yesss….oh that feels soooooo good," Jennifer moaned. She wasn't used to morning sex, but it looked like she was going to have to adjust that rather quickly. As Sarah fondled her pussy through the lace she buried her face in Jennifer's breasts, licking and sucking every inch of flesh she could cover. She could feel Jennifer's growing arousal and soon her hand was damp from the moisture collecting in Jennifer's panties. Suddenly Sarah stopped.

Jennifer looked at her with confusion. Why did she stop? Had she done something wrong or something? Seeing this flash of concern on her lover's face, Sarah kissed her lips to assure her nothing was wrong.

"Just hold on one second," Sarah instructed Jen as she stood up from her chair. Sarah then proceeded to pull her shirt off treating Jennifer to the sight of her total nudity. Jennifer's eyes brightened as Sarah got naked for her. Jennifer pushed her own chair closer so, when Sarah, sat back down, they were almost face to face.

The pair quickly fell into each other's kisses and caresses. Lips were kissed and sucked on as bare breasts were stroked and teased.

If a fire had broken out around them, neither Sarah nor Jennifer would have paid it even the slightest of attention. They were too focused on each other.

Jennifer didn't mind admitting she was much more comfortable here than in any of the group sessions they had had. Not that she wasn't having fun there, but, at least for now, she preferred the one on one intimacy she had right now with Sarah. She liked how she could explore her body without being tugged in all directions by others or having the prying eyes of another couple on her. She knew she'd get over that soon, but right now she was tickled pink to just have Sarah in her arms.

The couple continued to blissfully make out, Sarah's hands stroking Jennifer's back up and down as they did so. As each girl got more aroused, their kisses deepened until it seemed like they were about to swallow the other whole. By then, Sarah had had enough prep time and was more than ready to get to the good stuff.

"Stand up," Sarah ordered and Jennifer slowly complied. In fact she was a little too slow for Sarah's taste so she playfully smacked her on the ass.

"Ow!" Jennifer yelped. "What was that for?"

"Sorry," Sarah blushed. "Kind of lost control for a second there."

"Well, I didn't say I didn't like it," Jennifer admitted with a wink.

"Hmmm that's good information to file away for later use," Sarah replied with a smile as she had Jennifer stand against the table. She turned Jennifer around so her ass was facing her and, after slowly massaging the recently smacked cheek, she pulled her panties off. Sarah took advantage of Jennifer's nudity by dropping to her knees and placing a kiss on her wet pussy.

Jennifer moaned in response and let her hands brace herself for support while she leaned against the table. Her moans got louder and longer as Sarah ceased her kissing and let her tongue drag against her pussy, collecting the juice that had begun to gather around her lips. Sarah followed this with another drag of her tongue, then another, with each one lasting longer and making Jennifer wetter. Jennifer was feeling so good from Sarah's tonguing, that she barely noticed that she was slowly and surely moving away from her pussy and toward another destination. By the time she figured it out, it was too late for her.

"Sarah? What are you…oooooooooh!" Jennifer moaned when Sarah's tongue moved toward her ass. It tickled her at first, but soon it was nothing but pleasure as Sarah's greedy tongue pushed into her asshole. The thought of resisting Sarah never popped into Jennifer's mind because she was too busy vocalizing her pleasure.

Sarah moved her hands onto Jennifer's firm ass cheeks as her tongue did its work. She had been wanting to try this on Jennifer for so long and now that she finally had the chance, she was going to make sure it was something her lover was never going to forget. As her tongue explored, Sarah's fingers slipped easily into Jennifer's pussy and began touching her clit.

The sensations pounding Jennifer's body right now from Sarah's skilled lovemaking had forced her to begin smacking her hands against the table. It was her only outlet, besides her moans, for the pleasure Sarah was giving her. The other girls seemed so experienced that Jennifer was almost ashamed to admit that this was the first time someone had touched her like this in her ass.

"Mmmmm oh no Sarah it's too much," Jennifer cried. Sarah, knowing this wasn't even close to being too much had no intention of stopping, at least not until Jennifer rewarded her for her efforts.

"Don't pretend you don't like it Jennifer," Sarah teased. "I can feel how wet your pussy is. Just let me work you over baby. I know you're close. Let me make you come."

Jennifer nodded her head, all apprehension temporarily shelved as Sarah went back to work on her holes, fingers and tongue working in such a nasty combination and making her crave more. Jennifer leaned down on the table more until her breasts were practically smashed against it. Wanting even more stimulation, Jennifer rubbed her tits on the hard wood, the friction sending lust tremors from her nipples to the pleasure center of her brain.

Sarah was debating how to finish Jennifer off. She knew the girl could easily make her come from licking her asshole, but then all that cream would go to waste because she wouldn't be able to reach it with her tongue. So she decided to go back directly to the source. Sarah got onto her back and scooted herself up between Jennifer's legs so she was under the table. Then, making sure not to smack her head, Sarah boosted herself up so she could have easy access to the beautiful pussy that was before her.

Sarah's hungry lips immediately zeroed in on Jennifer's aching clit. She lapped away at the yummy pussy cream that had already been generated and then set to work making some more of it. Jennifer's clit was easily trapped between her lips and Sarah began to suck on it, letting her lips catch it then release it over and over again. When she wasn't sucking she was licking and Jennifer was thrashing on the table above her.

"Sarah…Sarah…Sarah…" Jennifer madly called out her name. "Feels so good. Oh fuck it feels good. I'm gonna- OH FUCK!!!!! Oh please Sarah! Make me come!!! I'm so close!!!"

The taste of Jennifer's cum was driving Sarah on. She wanted the explosion of pleasure she knew was coming from Jennifer to hit her right in the face. It suddenly occurred to Sarah that she had never been with Jennifer alone before. They had always been part of sweaty group sessions and this was the first time they had been with just one another. Better make it special, Sarah told herself.

Jennifer felt as though she were surfing and riding a wave that just wouldn't crest. She just kept going higher and higher as the blonde nymphette between her legs showed no inclination to ever stop. Jennifer felt as if she could hear buzzing in her head, perhaps a warning that she was reaching critical mass. But just when she thought it would never end, salvation through orgasm arrived. Her damn burst literally and figuratively and she once again began pounding on the table while making sure Sarah's thirsts were quenched.

Jennifer was giving almost giving her more than she could handle, but Sarah stayed at it between her legs. She lapped away at Jennifer's orgasming sex, collecting her cum and letting it fill her tongue and face. Sarah only wished the table had a glass top so she could see Jennifer's face as she came. This would have to do and only when Jennifer had spent her last bit of energy did Sarah pull away from her.

She carefully made her way out from under the table and when she emerged she saw a weak kneed Jennifer holding the table for support. Jennifer gave a weak, but deeply satisfied smile when she saw Sarah. The blonde responded by helping Jennifer onto the floor with her and kissing her passionately. Sarah slid her tongue into Jennifer's mouth and allowed her to taste the cum she had collected.

"Bet you never thought a girl could make you feel that good," Sarah joked as she lowered her head to Jennifer's bare breasts.

"I'm learning about a lot of new things," Jennifer replied before placing a quick peck on Sarah's lips.

"So…you have any energy left, or was I too good?" Sarah inquired.

"I think I can dig deep down and find some strength," Jennifer replied. "Ummm I'm just not sure I can do all those things you did."

"Oh please Jennifer," Sarah smiled. "You mean to tell me after all we've done, you still don't think you're any good at this?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it quite like that…" Jennifer contended.

"You're amazing Jennifer," Sarah told her sincerely. "I love your tongue inside me. You get me off so hard."

"Really?" Jennifer asked, taking the compliment to heart.

"Mmm hmm," Sarah said. "Feel how wet my pussy is for you. Feel how bad I want you."

Sarah then spread her legs lewdly for Jennifer as she reached her hand out to touch her slit. Jennifer smiled when she felt how wet Sarah's pussy was and she began to slowly play with her clit.

"That's more like it," Sarah sighed happily, moving flat on her back. "Now please lick me. Unless you want me to get all nasty like Rose."

"No, that won't be necessary," Jennifer replied as she got on her belly and moved her head between Sarah's splayed legs. She saw the anticipation both in Sarah's eyes and on her wet pussy. Jennifer barely paused to breathe in Sarah's aroused scent before she began to lick. Her tongue teased Sarah's pussy until she was able to part her lips and gain access to her clit.

Jennifer admitted she was at a slight disadvantage here because she hadn't gone down on her housemates as many times as they had done it to her. It was much easier to receive than to give, but Jennifer also knew that each time she had licked them they had come for her. She must be doing something right.

"Lick that pussy…" Sarah moaned. "Get that tongue inside me….please…I need it…"

When her tongue did enter her, Jennifer saw that, yes, Sarah did need it. Her clit was like a bomb waiting to go off. Jennifer decided to forgo sucking for the moment and concentrate on licking. Her tongue traveled the length of Sarah's pussy before focusing on her clit. She licked it slowly at first and then she sped it up. However, just when she felt Sarah's cries start she slowed down again, giving tantalizing licks as opposed to hard slashes. Jennifer's tongue began to tickle Sarah's clit and the blonde began making noises that could more commonly be associated with a cat.

Jennifer loved those sounds and they egged her on. She craved Sarah's cum now, just as she knew the blonde had craved her. Each drop of juice on her tongue made Jennifer crazy for more and soon her whole body was dedicated to making Sarah come. Jennifer knew she wasn't quite ready to do to Sarah's ass what had just been done to her, but that didn't stop her from offering a substitute. Jennifer wet her fingers in Sarah's pussy and then moved one to tease Sarah's ass.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssss….do it…" Sarah urged. "Fuck my ass while you lick me! I love it! Get nasty with me!"

Those certainly were instructions Jennifer was eager to follow to the letter. She stopped teasing and slid her finger inside Sarah's ass where she began to steadily fuck her. Her tonguing didn't let up for a second and Sarah was loving it.

"Ughhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm ooooooh," Sarah moaned. "Yessssss go on Jennifer. You're gonna make me come….ughhhhhhhh…"

Jennifer slowly added a second finger and sensing she had stretched Sarah's ass just enough, she stopped there. The two fingers were plenty, anyway, as Sarah moaned her approval. More girl cum began to fill Jennifer's taste buds and she sensed it wasn't going to be long before Sarah came for her.