The Harem Episode 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's so beautiful…" Jennifer marveled.

"Then go talk to her," Rose instructed. "Do it now or I'm going to drag her away and fuck her myself."

"Don't you dare," Jennifer warned. "She's mine."

The pair then descended into the foyer, relieving Love of her unwanted duty as hostess.

"I was wondering when you two were going to get down here," Love said. "I guess you already know Jewel."

The blonde singer turned quickly to greet Jennifer and Rose and smiled happily.

"Thanks for inviting me," Jewel said. "It wasn't what I was expecting to do this weekend, but it sounded like a lot of fun."

"What did you tell her?" Jennifer frantically whispered to Rose.

"Relax, I didn't let the cat out of the bag," Rose assured her.

"Ummm I've always been a big fan of yours," Jennifer lamely began, not having a clue how to begin.

"Thanks, I just love "Friends" too," Jewel replied. "I try not to miss an episode. I've got to say, you're my favorite on the show, Jennifer."

"Really?" Jennifer said, trying not to stare at Jewel and the way her breasts strained against the tank top she was wearing. She felt like Jewel was staring at her too, but she wasn't sure. Was she reading too much into it?

Before the sexual tension could ratchet up further, Sarah made her way through the foyer, continuing to bring Alyson along on a whirlwind tour.

"Hey…Jewel," Sarah said when she saw the singer. "Did you just get here?"

"Yeah, a few minutes ago," Jewel replied. Like Alyson she was just trying to take it all in. "I've got to admit that this isn't the usual party setting."

"That was the idea," Rose replied. "This is like a formality free zone though. Hell, you can jump in the pool naked if you like…OW!"

Rose rubbed her arm from where Jennifer had smacked her. Jewel blushed at the idea, but certainly didn't seem insulted or anything.

"I've got to finish showing Aly around, so Jennifer why don't you show Jewel outside and I'm sure everyone will be here soon," said Sarah and almost as soon as the words left her mouth, two cars seemed to pull up simultaneously. Eliza was the first out and Alyson quickly noticed Sarah's nervous bristle at her presence.

"Glad you could make it," Rose said as she greeted Eliza. "I've been dying to meet you for so long."

"Thanks, I guess we have to meet since we're both WB girls now," Eliza smiled. "We have to keep those skanky UPN chicks from taking over."

"Excuse me? Who's the skank here?" Alyson smiled as she and Eliza embraced.

"Missed ya Aly," Eliza said before hugging Sarah. "Too bad there's not any more crossovers to come."

"Joss will find a way to steal you guys over for an episode or two," Sarah said as she returned the hug, careful not to linger too long. "Of course that's provided you're not filming one of the dozen movies you signed up for."

"Hey, I say strike while the iron's hot and baby I am smoking now," Eliza grinned. She was starting to feel more comfortable now, perhaps she would be able to control herself. However she couldn't take her eyes off the way Sarah looked in her bikini top and Aly wasn't looking too bad herself.

Jessica's arrival was almost ignored in the course of Eliza, Sarah and Alyson getting reacquainted. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling like the odd woman out, but Love quickly moved to remedy that.

"Jessica, I'm so glad you're here," Love squealed while greeting her guest. "I'm such a huge fan of Dark Angel that I knew I had to have you over."

"I'm glad you invited me," Jessica replied. "I'm not sure how long I can stay though."

"Oh no, you're not getting out of here until you've had your fill of us," Love replied with an intentionally loaded statement that her housemates certainly picked up on. All four of them wanted nothing more than to jump their guests and get down to business, but they had to do this just right.

"I guess everyone's here now," Jennifer observed.

"Not quite," Rose pointed out with an evil grin.

"Rose! You were only supposed to invite one guest!" Sarah chastised her.

"Sue me," Rose smiled. "You should know me by now. There's not a rule out there that I can't ignore."

"So who else is coming?" Jennifer asked.

"You'll see when she gets here, but she's going to be a little late," Rose explained. "So let's all get out to the pool and she'll get here when she gets here."

This sounded like a good idea to everyone and, Sarah and Alyson excluded, they made their way out to the mansion's pool. After promising they'd join them soon, Sarah took her redheaded friend to finish up the tour.

They went from room to room, with Sarah never stating the obvious arrangement and trying to find any sign that Alyson might be accepting of a move on her. They ended up past the gym near the indoor pool. It was certainly smaller than the outdoor one, but it would do the trick in chance of a rare inclement day in Malibu.

"You've been pretty quiet," Sarah observed. "Where the usual chatter box I love?"

"This is just so much," Alyson sighed. "I still can't believe you moved and didn't tell me and this place is just wild!"

"I'm sorry Aly," Sarah replied. "I didn't mean to ignore you or leave you out of my life. This was such a sudden thing. I really didn't know what to tell you. I really want to make it up to you though."

"Well I'm glad you brought me over to your big housewarming celebration anyway," Alyson smiled. "Are you and Eliza fighting or something though?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you seemed kind of tense when she arrived," Alyson said. "I thought you were friends."

"Oh no, we're not fighting," Sarah explained, searching for the right words to describe her feelings. "It's just that I didn't know she was invited until yesterday and it was kind of surprising that's all. I mean there are only certain people I want knowing that I live here with Rose, Love and Jen."

"Oh well, I'm sure she won't spill the beans or anything," Alyson replied before finally asking the question that had been burning in her mind for some time now. "So how long have you been sleeping with girls?"

"WHAT?" Sarah exclaimed, almost choking on her words. She saw Alyson was smiling, so she decided there was no reason to worm her way out. She had been unmasked so to speak. "How did you figure it out?"

"I saw the way you and Love were looking at each other," Alyson explained. "I know a couple when I see one. And when I saw Rose and Jennifer, it sealed the deal. So is this some kind of love nest or something?"

"Sort of," Sarah admitted. "We wanted to find some place where we could be together and no one would know about us."

"At least I know why you didn't tell me," Alyson said. "I still wish you had though."

"I just didn't know what to say," Sarah replied. She and Alyson sank down to the floor and kicked their shoes off. They dipped their feet in the pool and let their toes soak in the water in silence. Sarah then took a deep breath and told Alyson everything. She told her about her and Love's encounter after the audition, their subsequent seductions of Rose and Jennifer and how they decided to move in together. Alyson was shocked, but fascinated.

"So did you really invite me over here for a housewarming party or did you have something else in mind?" Alyson softly asked. "You don't have depraved fantasies about me too, do you Ms. Gellar?"

"I just wanted to see you Aly," Sarah answered. "I didn't know what was going to happen."

"Cause if you did invite me over to cause you wanted to…you know," Alyson continued, her voice almost a whisper. "That would have been ok."

Sarah then looked right at her friend trying to see if she was joking. Alyson smiled sweetly and the look of nervous excitement in her eyes told Sarah this was no joke. Alyson was cool with this and was interested. Sarah didn't want to break the mood by speaking so instead she softly kissed her friend on the lips. It was a brief pressing of their mouths but it was one that made both of them feel good. After separating for a moment and, with neither of them voicing an objection to further exploration, Sarah and Alyson kissed again. This time tongues entered the equation and the line between friend and lover was quickly being crossed.

"I liked that," Alyson smiled.

"Me too," Sarah added, "You've done this before haven't you?"

Alyson nodded "yes"

and a look of shock crossed Sarah's face.

"Looks like I'm not the only one keeping secrets," Sarah observed. "You've been bi and haven't told me? Who did you do this with?"

"Shhhhhhhhh…" Alyson replied, pressing her finger to Sarah's lips. "All in due time. Right now I just want you."

"You're not going to sweet talk yourself out of this so easily," Sarah teased. "I'm going to want names, dates, places…everything."

"Is that a hot tub I see over there?" Alyson asked, changing the subject quite effectively. "Cause it seems to me that if we're gonna do this then we're spending too much time talking and not enough time getting naked."

Sarah responded by reaching back and undoing her bikini top. She pushed it off of her body, revealing her bare breasts and the hard nipples that capped them.

"Is this naked enough for you?" Sarah asked.

"Mmmm for now it is," Alyson answered before filling her mouth with Sarah's right breast. Sarah shivered and ran her fingers through Alyson's red hair as her friend sucked on her nipple and let her tongue drag all over the flesh of her breasts. The two girls continued to wiggle their toes under the water of the pool as Alyson kissed and sucked on the breasts of the girl she had thought was untouchable…until now.

"How about that jacuzzi now?" Sarah requested. Alyson pulled away from Sarah's breasts, leaving them slick with her saliva. She and Sarah made their way to the hot tub and Sarah had only a simple request for her friend. "Take off your clothes Aly. I want to see your body."

Alyson didn't want to do anything more than be naked in the presence of her friend. She eagerly pulled her t-shirt off and wiggled her shorts down. She stood there in her tight one-piece suit, suddenly feeling a dash of insecurity that was quickly relieved by the lustful look Sarah had in her eyes. She could feel how bad Sarah wanted her and now Alyson had a request of her own.

"Help me…" Alyson smiled and Sarah was eager to do just that. Kissing Alyson again on the lips, Sarah pushed the straps of Alyson's swimsuit off her shoulders. Once her shoulders were bare, Sarah began kissing Alyson's smooth skin. She continued to push her top down until Alyson's breasts were uncovered. Now both beauties were topless and they looked each other over. They had seen each other naked before countless times, but now it was all different.

"Take off your shorts," Alyson requested. "Show me everything."

"You too…" Sarah countered. "Get that suit off and show me that beautiful pussy of yours."

Alyson almost came right there from the lewd order of Sarah's. She couldn't believe it! She and Sarah were going to fuck! It had seemed like such a far out possibility, that Alyson had never even bothered to tease herself by dreaming about it. Now, as she pushed the rest of her suit off and watched Sarah strip her shorts and bikini bottoms away, it was really going to happen.

After turning on the bubbles, the two naked girls entered the hot tub where they quickly fell into a deep kiss. Alyson allowed one of her hands to slip between Sarah's legs and feel her pussy. Her finger slid into her feeling the warmth and the wetness that was not caused by any mere hot tub.

"Ohhhh Aly…yesssss…" Sarah moaned. "Get your fingers inside me."

Sarah then mimicked Alyson's actions by sliding her own fingers into the redhead's pussy. The two girls made out in the hot tub while they finger fucked each other slowly, occasionally leaning down to suck on each other's nipples. The bubbles tickled their sensitive skin and that only made it encounter better for them. Their moans filled the air between kisses as they each stroked the other's hard clit, mutually masturbating themselves in the water.

"Scoot over," Sarah asked Alyson. "You'll like this a lot."

Alyson had a sneaking suspicion where Sarah was moving her so she was not surprised when her friend pushed her toward one of the water jets. Alyson settled in and the rush of water hit against her pussy, sending her to an arousing high. The water jets served the purpose of a vibrator, stimulating Alyson and making her shriek in happiness right in front of a delighted Sarah.

"You like that?" Sarah coyly asked and all Alyson could do was respond with a moan. "Then you'll like it even more when I get my tongue inside you." Alyson offered no resistance as Sarah pulled her out of the hot tub and sat her down right in front of it. Sarah got back in and took a moment to admire Alyson's wet, nude body. Her firm breasts looked so tasty, but Sarah couldn't stop her eyes from zooming in on Alyson's aroused pussy and her sparse bush of red hair.

Sarah resisted the temptation to dive right in however. Instead she began kissing the smooth skin of Alyson's pale tummy. Peering up at her redheaded friend, Sarah saw this was having the desired effect. Alyson had confessed to Sarah, and then to the entire world in a Playboy interview, that her stomach was a secret erogenous zone of hers. Sarah continued to lavish wet, sloppy kisses all over Alyson's tummy and the frantic moans she heard implored her to continue.

"Mmmm Aly, I'm going to have to get you one of my bikinis when we get out to the pool," Sarah teased. "We have to get you nice and tan."

"Smart mouth," Alyson smiled before bending down to kiss those teasing lips of Sarah's. Alyson longed to be tan, but her body never cooperated and Sarah often liked to have fun at her expense as a result. "But don't you think those lips are better suited at other activities besides talking?"

"And where would you like my lips?" Sarah asked as her fingers tickled Alyson's thighs.

"Kiss me…" Alyson requested. "Kiss me right…here…"

Alyson then indicated the preferred destination by spreading her legs wide so Sarah could clearly see her swollen clit.

"I've been waiting for an invitation like that," Sarah purred, lowering her parched lips to the oasis she was dying to drink from. Following Alyson's instructions to the letter, Sarah placed her lips against the aroused bud and kissed her best friend's clit. Sarah gave several lingering pecks to Alyson's clit before moving her lips to her labia. Sarah seemed determined to kiss every inch of Alyson's pussy and there wasn't a bit of resistance from the redhead, only moans of encouragement.

"Ohhhhhhhh Sarah…" Alyson mewed, saying her friend's name with a desire she never had felt for anyone before. "Yessssss….do it…please….eat me up! Make me come!"

Sarah concentrated her efforts to that task, sucking on Alyson's clit while she slowly slipped a finger, then two into her friend's pussy. Alyson was nice and tight and Sarah loved how her fingers filled her so snugly. She already felt her new lover's juices begin to flow over her lips and fingers so Sarah knew she was hitting the right spots. From their girl talk sessions of sexual confessions, Sarah knew that if Alyson got worked up just right she could become as wild and as fiery as her red hair. She wanted that sexy side of Alyson to come out so badly and Sarah happily responded to the signs that that was exactly what was happening.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Alyson screamed as Sarah hit a sensitive spot with her fingers. "Fuck me Sarah! Work that pussy of mine! Make me come all over your pretty face!"

Yesss...get wild for me Aly, Sarah thought to herself. Sarah's head was filled with erotic visions of her and Alyson fucking each other over and over again until the others noticed they were gone and discovered them here. As she sucked Alyson's clit and let her fingers get wet with her juices, Sarah fantasized about the others stripping off their suits and joining them in an orgy of pussy that would last all night. The delightful visions played in Sarah's head and drove her on with a fury as she really got into Alyson's pussy, sucking and fucking her like a girl possessed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK ME SARAH!!!" Alyson screamed. It was if she had a vibrator inside her and she had just switched it to full strength. Alyson lay back against the cool surface of the floor, her feet still dangling in the water, as Sarah's hungry lips dined on her wet pussy and hard clit. Alyson began kicking uncontrollably, water splashing all over Sarah's bare back and face but that didn't stop the blonde one bit. In fact it only pushed her on. She wanted this so bad! She wanted to feel Alyson's orgasm right up against her face.

"Sarah you're making my pussy so fucking wet!" Alyson swore with a sexual ferocity that told Sarah the wild child was emerging. Though sometimes Alyson could be as shy as Willow was on the show, if she got into it, she could have a mouth filthy enough to put a porn star to shame. "FUCK ME!!! MAKE ME COME!!!! EAT ME OUT YOU BITCH!!!"

Sarah reacted to being called a bitch by her best friend with a playful pinch of her clit, but it only turned Alyson on more. Her juices were beginning to flow like a ripe grape smashed in between two strong fingers and Sarah was there to greedily lick them as her fingers probed Alyson's sodden pussy. Sarah's lips never moved off Alyson's clit, sucking on it with a passion, determined to bring Alyson off. She could feel the tremors in her friend's body and she knew it was close.

However Sarah didn't know how close, so she was a bit surprised when she removed her lips to take a quick tongue lash of Alyson's clit and ended up pushing her friend over the edge. Sarah's tongue hit just the right spot on Alyson's clit and the redhead exploded, right where Sarah wanted her to.

Alyson's hips bucked against Sarah's face, her naked ass smacking against the side of the hot tub with a delicious sound as she came. Alyson felt so high right then as Sarah's lips sucked her juices right out of her pussy. She pressed herself right up against Sarah's face, making sure the hungry girl got all she wanted and more.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMM YESSSSSS!!!" Alyson screamed. "FUUUUUCK IM COMINGGGGGG!!!! COMING ALLLLLL OVER THAT PRETTY FACE!!!!!!"

When she could take no more pleasure, Alyson fell back once again onto the cool, wet tile of the floor gasping for breath. She managed a weak smile to her new lover and Sarah helpfully offered her hand. Alyson gratefully took the help and allowed Sarah to pull her up and into the hot tub so they were face to face. Alyson saw her juices all over Sarah's face and she couldn't help herself from extending her tongue and covering Sarah's face with long licks.

"Mmmmm good little kitty," Sarah smiled.

"Purrrrrrrrrrrr…" Alyson replied. "Oh Sarah you made me feel so fucking good."

"I could tell," Sarah declared. "I just wish we knew what we knew now when we started the show."

"Tell me about it," Alyson sighed. "If I'd known you were such a mean pussy licker we could have had a ton of fun."

"I love a good compliment," Sarah said. "But I'd rather you show me if you can give as well as you can get."

"Impatient aren't we?" Alyson smirked.

"Nahh…just horny," Sarah answered with a kiss thrown in for good measure. "Besides they might start to miss us at the party."

"If what you've told me is how it really is, I think they can guess what we're doing," Alyson surmised. "But I don't want to leave you all hot and needy so…"

Alyson let her sentence trail off as she began kissing her way down Sarah's body, kissing her neck on down, stopping to lavish some tender loving care on Sarah's nipples. The girls traded positions so now Sarah was on the edge of the tub and Alyson was alone in the water. Sarah eagerly lay back to give Alyson easy access to her dripping pussy. She was dying to feel her friend's tongue between her legs.

1...45678...17