The Harem: Episode 6

Story Info
Sarah goes after an old friend
53.3k words
4.79
64.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers

There are several reasons why I am better than Santa and the biggest one is that I really don't care if you've been naughty or nice. With that in mind, here is my Xmas present to you all, both good and bad, The Harem: Episode 6. Stuff your stockings with this, boys and girls.

If for some reason you haven't read previous chapters of The Harem, check yourself for a pulse because you're probably dead. If you are, in fact, alive and wanting to know the basic story, here's a very brief summary. Having experienced the bliss that is hot lesbian sex between insanely attractive celebrities, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Rose McGowan and Jennifer Aniston have relocated to a mansion in Malibu to revel in their twisted desires for one another. In our last installment they had a housewarming pool party that had a guest list of Jewel, Alyson Hannigan, Christina Aguilera, Eliza Dushku and Jessica Alba. Naturally it ended in a big, naked orgy by the pool and everyone was very happy and well fucked. Episode 6 picks up from the end of their and runs with it.

Before we get to the good stuff, here's the legalities of the situation. If you are under the age of 18 you cannot read this story. You cannot even think of reading this story. Stop it right now! Go off and listen to some Christmas music, and if you do I suggest "Christmas Baby, Please Come Home" by U2 and "2,000 Miles" by The Pretenders. For the rest of you, enjoy your gift.

Also this story is entirely fictional. We might like to think it's true, but it aint. Sorry.

I would like to thank Ghoulardi and Kay Jay for their advice, ideas and feedback. I also want to thank Butchman for doing such a kick ass job with "The C.L.I.T. Comes Together" that I had to work even harder on this story. Finally I also want to think a certain person who wishes to remain anonymous but is always encouraging me.

Finally…feedback…I need it. I want it. I must have it. This is hard work people and a kind word or some constructive criticism will make me know my effort was not wasted.

Now, without further ado. Here's something you'll really enjoy.

* * * * *

Episode 6: "Crossing Borders"

After a long day of introductions, fun in the sun and, of course, multiple orgasms, everyone was pretty much ready to drop where they stood. With all the energy that had been expelled, it was a surprise that the girls didn't all just fall asleep right there, naked in the showers, dozing under the hot water. However, they all did at least have enough energy to clean up, dry off and return to a semblance of normalcy.

None of them had ever done anything like this before. Sarah, Love, Rose and Jennifer had done some wild things since they had begun their little relationship, but nothing like this. Rose prided herself as being a total hedonist and Christina was right with her in that regard, but this had been off the charts. Everyone else hadn't had that much experience, or none at all, with women, and this was a real eye opener for them. It had been an explosion of lesbian lust that none of them felt would ever be equaled, though they sure as hell wanted to try again as soon as possible.

Parting, in this case, truly was sweet sorrow. Alyson, Jewel, Jessica, Eliza and Christina did have to return to the lives they had checked at the door. Cell phone numbers were exchanged between all of them and, very reluctantly, clothes were pulled back on. The day might have been over, but everyone felt like the fun was just beginning.

Fortunately, once their guests had left, there wasn't much of a cleanup. A few pieces of trash here and there, but nothing that required any real elbow grease. So the girls were content to just leave it until the morning and crash into their beds.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm planning on sleeping until Tuesday," Jennifer sighed as they headed upstairs.

"It's going to take me at least a day more before I'll be functional," Sarah replied. "I don't think I've ever come so many times before."

"Amateurs," Rose smirked as she shook her head in disappointment. "That was nothing."

"Oh yeah big talk from the girl who can barely walk straight," Love laughed while helping Rose up the stairs.

"Oh I'm not tired," Rose contended. "I just think I pulled a muscle back there or something. Besides, I don't want to hear any complaints out of any of you. You were all loving it, so don't pretend you weren't."

"No one's complaining," Sarah shot back. "And yes we all loved it. I can admit now it was a good idea."

"Good to hear," Rose said. "So where's my good night kiss?"

"How's this?" Jennifer asked before proceeding to smash her lips against Rose's in a deep kiss. Whatever energy they lacked, it still couldn't stop Jennifer from sliding her tongue into Rose's mouth for a visit.

"I suppose it'll do," Rose teased, savoring one more taste of Jennifer's lipstick for the night. "At least it'll do until I have you for breakfast tomorrow."

With that last promise the girls departed for their rooms and, without even pausing to pull the covers off, much less get into sleepwear, they fell into sleep. Jennifer in particular, slept like a baby for the first time in awhile. She didn't feel any of the insecurity or conflict she had dealt with ever since that fateful limo ride. The open window by her bed gave her a healthy dose of night air off the ocean and Jennifer slept silently, a happy smile locked on her face.

When she finally awoke, Jennifer wasn't sure how long she had been out. It could have been hours, but it could just have easily been for days. She felt disoriented, but nothing could rip away the content feeling she had inside herself. Her eyes focused long enough for her to see that it was still reasonably dark out, so it was probably early morning. She looked over at her clock and saw that it was about 3 am. She normally didn't rouse this early, but she supposed all the energy she had used yesterday had shocked her system a little.

Jennifer tossed and turned for a while, not quite getting back to the sleepy state she had been in before. She began to feel a little grungy. She had showered with the rest of the girls, but she supposed that the feeling shouldn't have been surprising because of all the suntan lotion, alcohol, sweat and sticky remnants female flesh that had covered her flesh. She felt a happy shudder at the memory and decided that she had better get a shower before her skin was stuck to the sheets.

Walking quietly so as not to wake her housemates, Jennifer made her way to the showers and stripped her bikini off. She wished that Jewel was there to help her one more time. She was alone though, so it was up to her to get naked and this was a task Jennifer completed with great ease. Once bare, she got under the hot water and gasped as it hit her very sensitive flesh. It was a good gasp and soon Jennifer was reveling in the warmth of the water spray.

She couldn't believe all she had done and, for once, there were no regrets. She was a young, sexy woman who had experienced pleasure with other young, sexy women. What could be wrong with that? All Jennifer felt was a desire to experience that level of ecstasy again. Her pussy began to moisten from arousal and Jennifer heeded the call of her libido. She teased her labia with her fingers and was about to enter when she realized that it actually hurt to do it. She was still raw from all the licking and fucking she had submitted to.

Jennifer grinned wildly at the idea she had literally been fucked raw. She loved that feeling and hadn't experienced it since she and Brad had first begun dating. Heeding to her body's limitations, Jennifer contented herself with merely teasing her lips and giving herself a wicked thrill by doing so. She had never felt so alive and couldn't wait until she was able again to show her housemates how good she felt.

The question now was what to do with all this energy she was feeling right now. Sadly, an orgasm was out of the question, so Jennifer instead decided it was time to explore her surroundings. Love had been raving about the beach since the other night, and she had yet to see it. So, telling herself, that there was no time like the present, Jennifer grabbed a t-shirt and some shorts she had brought down with her and went off to do some exploring.

As soon as she was out of the house the salt in the night air hit Jennifer right in the face. She took it all in with a long, deep breath and savored the moment for all it was worth. She had brought some sandals with her, but she quickly discarded them and let the cold sand cover her bare feet. It felt so good to walk on the beach at night, Jennifer thought to herself. It took her back to her childhood and thinking back to those innocent times, combined with the new memories she had made with the decidedly unwholesome activities of the day before, made for quite the interesting contrast.

Jennifer walked down the pathway toward the beach and began her journey away from the house. She wondered where the property lines were, but didn't really give it that much consideration. She supposed it didn't matter where she journeyed this late at night. She saw a collection of sand dunes and, deciding to rest a moment and take in her surroundings, she sat down in front of one of them.

She closed her eyes and let her other senses overwhelm her for a moment. She could hear the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore and she could practically taste the salt from the water. The wind coming from the ocean chilled her still wet hair, but Jennifer didn't mind. In fact she kind of liked the way the cool air felt against her skin. She smiled to herself as she began to consider the idea of stripping off her clothes and running into the ocean for a quick skinny dip. The idea was beginning to sound better and better to her, when Jennifer suddenly heard a sound in back of her.

The actress whirled around suddenly to see what it was and received the shock of her life when a wide-eyed youth popped out from behind the sand dune. He didn't appear to be far into his 20's, if he was even that old. But that wasn't important. What was important was that he was extremely agitated and appeared to have a sharp object in his hand.

"INTRUDER!!!" he yelled and Jennifer did the first thing she thought of, she screamed in fear.

"INTRUDER!!!" the kid repeated. "YOU WILL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR YOUR TRESPASS!!!"

Naturally fearing for her life, Jennifer scrambled to her feet to get away. The kid seemed to be swinging some kind of stick or something, but Jennifer really didn't know what it was and was in no hurry to find out. She began to run, but tripped in the sand. The kid advanced upon her, so Jennifer, for her own defense, tossed some sand in his face.

"OWWWW!!!" he yelled as he frantically began rubbing his eyes. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? THAT HURT!"

Jennifer was confused and frightened all at once. She pulled herself up again and was about to run away back up to the house to call the police when she saw two other youths running toward her. Her heart was pounding in her chest, but at least they didn't seem as agitated as their companion.

"DEL!!!" one shouted. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Are you ok?" the other one asked Jennifer. He had mussed black hair and glasses while his friend had closely cropped brown hair. The wild one had bug eyes and no hair whatsoever on his head.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jennifer gasped. "Don't touch me!"

"Hey it's ok, it's ok…" the one with glasses assured her while the other one pulled the stick from the crazy guy and broke it. "He was just playing around. He didn't mean to scare you."

Jennifer felt herself starting to calm, but only to a degree. The other two seemed normal enough. However she was still ready and willing to use every self-defense trick she knew at the drop of a hat.

"What did I tell you about playing with strangers, Del?" the brown haired one asked his wide-eyed companion.

"Don't do it?" the wide eyed one guessed.

"That's right," his friend replied. "And why not?"

"Cause it scares the living bejeesus out of them?"

"Again, very good…now apologize to the lady you've just sent into therapy," the brown haired youth instructed.

"Sorry," he replied with a smile.

"You know I told you that it wasn't a good idea to take him to see 'The Musketeer' and now here he is playing with swords," the one with glasses lectured. "I told you that this would happen."

"Yeah yeah yeah, proven right again Franklin," the brown haired one mumbled. "Congratulations."

"What the hell is going on here?" Jennifer demanded as she noticed that all three of them were wearing body surfing suits. "And this had better be a good explanation or I will be calling the police in about five seconds."

"I am Waldo P. Harrington," the brown haired one replied. "The one who is right all the time is my associate Franklin and I think you've already met Delbert."

"That's great, now I know what to call all of you when I'm pressing charges," Jennifer snapped. "But that still doesn't answer my question."

"We live here," Franklin replied. "So that means we should be asking you that same question."

"I told you she's an intruder!" Delbert insisted. "She's probably the one who took our flag! She crossed the border! This is an act of war!"

Jennifer's head was practically spinning. What was going on? Flag? Act of war? She'd descended from an erotic fantasy to a surreal nightmare in the space of minutes? One thing was clear though, she wasn't the intruder. They were!

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Jennifer said, throwing her hands up in exasperation. "What the hell are you talking about? You don't live here! We do! And furthermore-"

That was all Jennifer could say before her famous face was recognized in the moonlight.

"Oh geez! It's her!" Waldo exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Franklin agreed. "It's her! The girl from 'Leprechaun!'"

"You don't live here!" Jennifer continued, before the words she just heard sunk in. "Wait a minute! The girl from 'Leprechaun'? What the hell? Of all the things I've done you remember me from 'Leprechaun'?"

"We liked 'Leprechaun,'" Waldo replied simply.

"He was intensely frightening," Delbert agreed, seemingly able to shift from panicky to calm on a second's notice. "That little guy could sure scamper."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jennifer finally shouted, still not believing she was having this conversation.

"We live here!" Waldo insisted.

"No you do not!" Jennifer replied with just as much force. "See that house up there? That's where I live. You clearly do not live up there!"

"No, we don't live up there," Franklin said. "We live there."

He then pointed down the beach and Jennifer, after squinting her eyes, saw what seemed to be an abandoned shack or something.

"No way," Jennifer gasped. She was not expecting to have neighbors so close to the house. "That's not possible."

"We do," Waldo said. "We've been there for awhile now. We've seen everything."

"Everything?" Jennifer asked, suddenly very nervous that their poolside activities had had three sets of eyes looking in.

"Oh yeah everything," Waldo replied. "We saw it all go down when they busted Madame Steph and everything. It was quite the show, believe you me."

"Yeah we got called as witnesses and everything when it went to court," Franklin added. "But we had a very simple answer to all the questions."

"We didn't see nothing," Delbert stated, demonstrating what exactly that answer was.

"We find things always run smoother if you keep the blinders firmly on," Waldo explained.

Jennifer felt tempted to give out a sigh of relief. They hadn't seen anything yesterday. They could just be pretending they hadn't, but Jennifer didn't think so. It was hard for her to keep it as a secret and she knew the stakes. It would have been nearly impossible for three horny guys to not spill the beans. Their secret was safe, but this certainly changed the equation of things in Jennifer's eyes.

"What is that place?" Jennifer asked, feeling more at ease with these guys. Sure they were weird, but Jennifer was classifying them as Mostly Harmless. If anything did happen though, she felt she could easily take them down. She wasn't some pumped up muscle chick by any means, but it seemed the next stiff wind off the water could knock all three of them to the ground.

"I think it was an old servant's quarters or something, but to us, it's home," Waldo said. "Hey we're really sorry about all this. We come down here to surf at nights. We didn't mean to trespass or anything."

"I suppose its ok, if this was all you were doing," Jennifer relented. After all they didn't own the beach, though she was going to double check on that after the sun rose.

"But she crossed our border," Delbert protested. "Shouldn't she be put on trial or something?"

"Face it Del, Delbertland has been seized," Franklin patiently told his friend. "The dream is dead."

"The dream will never die," Delbert sighed. "It just hibernates now and again."

"Well it's in deep hibernation now," Waldo said. "We're sorry about Delbert scaring you before. He didn't mean any harm. He's…he's just Delbert."

"I think I see what you mean," Jennifer said. "This is just a little much. I mean we didn't know we had neighbors so close. We just moved in and-"

"Who's we?" Waldo asked. "You and Brad Pitt move in?"

"We love '12 Monkeys!'" Delbert exclaimed.

"I see," Jennifer replied, kicking herself for using the word "we." "Ummm it's a long story. I don't really want to…you know…get into…"

"Oh ok," Waldo interrupted again. "Hey you want to see where we live up close?"

"Ummm well I should be getting back," Jennifer answered, grateful for the subject being changed and for having an out of this encounter. They seemed friendly, but Jennifer wasn't the type to go visiting strange people's houses and these three were definitely strange.

"Awwww c'mon," Delbert whined. "What else are you going to do at this hour?"

"Well, sleep for one thing," Jennifer remarked.

"Who wants to do that when you can have fun?" Delbert asked.

"Guys, no offense," Jennifer began. "But I barely know you and you introduced yourselves to me by attacking me."

"Only one of us did," Franklin pointed out.

"Nevertheless, I think I'll leave," Jennifer said as she began walking back toward the house. "Be good you guys."

"Bye Leprechaun girl," Waldo replied to accompany three waving hands. Jennifer shook her head and walked away from the beach. What had she gotten herself into? She returned to the house both refreshed and confused. Part of her wanted to alert her housemates to the discovery, but she decided to let the matter rest until the morning.

When she got back to her room, Jennifer doffed her duds and fell back into the bed naked. She suddenly felt as if she was being stared at, but she shrugged that away.

"Stop with the paranoia, girl," Jennifer told herself, her soft voice filling the otherwise empty room. "They can't see through walls."

Jennifer tried to get back to sleep, but she just couldn't do it. Her mind was too preoccupied. The more she thought about it, the more disconcerted she was by two things. The first was that they had people using their beach at night; the second was her own behavior. Granted, they had gotten off on the wrong foot when Delbert had attacked her, but otherwise they had been friendly, and Jennifer considered what she had done a little rude. Maybe that wasn't really the case, but Jennifer did feel bad for not accepting their invitation.

She doubted that any of them had evil intentions toward her or her body, so why had she backed away. If she was going to be living here, then she had better make nice with her neighbors. Keeping secrets was always going to be easier when you were on good terms with the people keeping those secrets. She supposed what was really bothering her, was that they had invaded her fantasy.

KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers