The Harem: Episode 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese pulled herself out of her own selfish desires and focused back on Sarah. She moved the water stream up to Sarah's breasts and, with much more confidence this time, began to touch Sarah's pussy. She touched her lips and felt the demanding heat that was coming from her friend. She knew that Sarah must have been dying for attention and Reese was more than ready to give her all she could handle. Reese loved how Sarah's dark, hard nipples really stood out in the water that was splashing all over her bare breasts. There was nothing about Sarah that wasn't beautiful and Reese wanted to pleasure her so badly. It was time to put up or shut up.

After stretching and fumbling for a few moments, Reese managed to make good use of her yoga exercises and replace the shower massager without ever having to take her fingers away from Sarah's pussy. Sarah giggled at her friend's attempt at sexual gymnastics, but those laughs were soon stifled when Reese kissed her passionately. Sarah marveled at the transformation in Reese from what she was yesterday to today. In the end Sarah decided to chalk it up to the amazing persuasive powers of pussy that had ensnared every woman in this house.

Reese kissed all over Sarah's chest, her tongue licking and flicking at the hard nipples that seemed to fascinate her so much. Sarah loved this attention to her sensitive nipples and moaned her satisfaction to the tit-hungry Reese.

"Mmmmm ohhhh yeah, suck on my nipples Reese," Sarah moaned. "Learn how to make love to a woman. You're doing it just right."

Sarah's compliments meant a great deal to Reese. She was more confident about this now, but she still needed to hear that she was doing a good job. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint Sarah. She wanted her to feel as good as she did right now.

Reese felt Sarah's legs move and slowly kick under her body as she lay on top of her. She could feel Sarah's impatience and knew what she needed. It was what she had needed to much before today, a good tongue lashing of her pussy and Reese wanted to return the awesome favor she had just received.

Kissing her way south, Reese paused only to lavish kisses on Sarah's flat belly. She kissed her way all around the wet flesh, letting her lips rest all around Sarah's belly button as a sign of her lust for Sarah's gorgeous body.

Sarah certainly got the message, but what she wanted more than anything was Reese's lips on her pussy, sucking her off to a big, screaming orgasm. Her wish became reality a few moments later when Reese placed a soft, but tentative kiss on Sarah's labia.

"Don't be shy honey," Sarah urged. "It feels so good. Just kiss it like that! You're doing fine Reese! Do it again. Taste how wet I am!"

That was something Reese was able to do immediately. With that first, shy kiss on Sarah's labia, Reese felt her lips get covered in a gloss that she was very unfamiliar with. That was not to say she didn't like it, because she did. Reese liked it very, very much in fact. She had never tasted anyone but herself and she only did that on rare occasions, like last night had been.

Slowly Reese began to kiss Sarah's pussy more, pressing her lips to her slit and licking it up and down. This caused Sarah's flower to bloom right in front of her eyes, and Reese hungrily eyed her clit. God, she wanted to do this so bad she could barely wait. The remaining jitters Reese had about this were disappearing down the drain with the water flowing out of the shower. She wanted Sarah! She wanted to bring her off and seal them in a naughty lesbian union.

"So pretty…" Reese gasped, admiring Sarah's parted lips and swollen clit before leaning in for a better taste. She immediately heard moans pouring forth from her friend and was rewarded with Sarah's sexual tang. Reese loved the taste of her friend and began to lick harder. She kissed and sucked on Sarah's pussy lips and used her tongue to tease Sarah's clit. Reese was surprised by how easy she was getting into this. She just imagined it was herself on the floor of the shower getting head and did to Sarah whatever she would have wanted done to herself.

That advice echoed in Reese's mind as she got more and more vigorous in her tonguing. She didn't go too hard or fast, because she didn't want to miss anything. She was going to make sure she didn't miss a beat in her efforts to make Sarah feel good. Reese placed Sarah's legs over her shoulders and lay flat on her belly while she ate Sarah out. Her bare breasts pressed into the wet tile but Reese loved it. She loved it all and Sarah tasted so good. It was almost too good for Reese. A little bit more of this and she'd become an avowed pussyaholic.

"OH GOD YES!" Sarah screamed out when Reese hit a sensitive spot. "Mmmmm nasty girl fuck that pussy with your tongue! Mmmm such a good learner! I love it Reese! Don't you even think about stopping!"

There was no way that thought was even close to crossing Reese's mind. There was no way she was stopping now. She rubbed Sarah's thighs with her hands and stroked her wet flesh while her face was buried between her friend's legs. It was so good and Reese was eager to taste her ultimate reward.

"Are you close?" Reese inquired, looking up at her friend with shiny cheeks. "Are you going to come for me?"

"Ohhhh yessss….soooo close," Sarah moaned, one hand fondling her tits and the other playing with Reese's short blonde hair. "Don't stop! I'm so close to coming!"

Reese could feel that the heat index of Sarah's pussy was rising, so she wasn't kidding about how close she was to deliverance from sexual frustration. She used her tongue like a probe, exploring the depths of Sarah's wet pussy. Reese knew what she was doing, her frustrations with poor oral sex attempts over the years guiding her to all the right spots in Sarah's sex. She focused on the clit, naturally, and made sure that her tongue swipes never failed to hit Sarah's pleasure bud.

"AHHHH yesssss!!!" Sarah cried out as her body arched and stiffened from the work of Reese's tongue. "Ohhhh sooo good! Mmmm you're so good for a first timer! Aghhhhhhh I'm close! Close to coming! More Reese more!!!"

More was what Sarah wanted and more was what Reese gave her. She used her tongue like a weapon of mass pleasure, eradicating any doubt that Sarah ever could have had that seducing her was a mistake. She knew Sarah was close and Reese was going to do whatever she could to make sure she got the pleasure she deserved.

Reese pressed her lips tightly to Sarah's clit and sucked on the swollen extension of her sexuality. While she was doing this, it dawned on Reese that her hands were just lying there doing nothing much of use. So she took her right hand and began to use it to stimulate Sarah just that much more. Reese showed her inexperience here in what exactly she should do, but she reasoned that playing with Sarah's labia while she licked her was as good a place to start as any.

Reese's guess turned out to be a very good one indeed and the feedback was loud and instant. Reese began teasing and lightly pinching the lips of Sarah's pussy while sucking on her clit and Sarah told her how much she enjoyed it.

"AWWWWWWW YEAH!!!" Sarah screamed. "FUCK YEAH!!! MORE! MORE!! MORE!!! RIGHT THERE BABY!!! DO IT LIKE THAT REESE!!! FUCKING YEAH!!!"

Hearing her friend moan and swear like that egged Reese on and she followed her directions like the devoted student she was. She did it just a little bit harder and faster, toying with Sarah's labia and sucking her clit and the walls of the dam soon crumbled.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!" Sarah squealed. "Here it….OH FUCK!!!!….HERE IT COMES!!!"

Reese first instinct was to pull away when Sarah let loose with her cum onto her face, but she steadied herself and let Sarah immerse her in sex. In fact the more she tasted, the more she wanted until Reese was eating Sarah out voraciously while she was coming. Sarah cried out her feelings for her friend and now lover and Reese made some heavy moans herself, all muffled by Sarah's pussy against her mouth.

Not wanting to miss a drop of Sarah's orgasm, Reese kept herself in this position until Sarah just couldn't take any more and had to gently push her away. Sarah gasped and let the last shudders of release make her body shake ever so sexily. She had been confident it was going to be good. She had never dreamed that Reese was going to make her come so hard. It was just amazing. There was no other word for it in Sarah's mind, but Reese came up with one.

"That was fun," Reese smiled happily.

"Yeah….fun…very fun," Sarah gasped before pulling Reese in for a long hug and cuddle under the water.

* * * * *

"Ohhhh Jen," Love mewed, feeling her panties finally be removed from her body and her lover's fingers return to where they belonged, right between her legs. "I need you!"

"Oh so now you need me," Jennifer playfully teased. "You were running away from me a few seconds ago."

"I'm sorry," Love replied in full puppy dog eyes mode. "I was a bad girl. I think you need to punish me!"

Love then began wiggling her ass tantalizingly in Jennifer's face. Once again marveled at how such a sweet girl could be so lewd, but she sure as hell didn't question it. She grabbed the opportunity.

"Punish you huh?" Jennifer replied. "Maybe you need a hard spanking like Jewel got, is that what you're after?"

"Oh yes," Love moaned. "Spank me! Make me pay for being naughty!"

"Oh yes you've been very naughty lately Love," Jennifer stated. "Seducing the maid. Getting your pussy shaved clean. You're a bad girl and it's time for you to pay!"

At the sound of Love's grooming habits, Jewel perked up. She'd fallen into Rose's arms and surrendered to the wet kisses the actress was placing over her naked body while they watched Love and Jennifer go at it. She hadn't noticed Love's shaved state and now that she knew she craned her head to see as Jennifer positioned Love on her hands and knees.

"You wanna see Love's shaved pussy?" Rose laughed. "Wait your turn Jewel. Mmmm maybe after this we can introduce you to Michelle and have her make your pussy bare too. Would you like that?"

"Mmm hmm," Jewel vigorously answered in the affirmative. She tensed up and moaned when Rose reached up from behind her and began pinching her nipples. Their eyes were both locked on Love and Jennifer as the sound of hard slaps began to fill the air.

"Yessss harder!" Love urged. "Spank me harder! Make my ass red like Jewel's!"

"Greedy aren't we," Jennifer smirked. She licked her palm and proceeded to give Love a hard spank to her ass that made her lurch forward and groan with total, carnal lust. Love moaned and cried out for more.

"You like watching this?" Rose asked Jewel. "Is it turning you on?"

"Oh yes," Jewel replied with a moan. "I love watching it. I love seeing Love's tits bounce like that when Jen spanks her. It's so sexy."

With each spank, Love's tits were indeed bouncing up and down, tempting both Rose and Jewel like it was a swaying watch hypnotizing them. Love's ass was pink and quickly becoming red as Jennifer kept smacking away at her tight bottom. The print of her hand appeared on Love's ass, only to disappear and then reappear when she spanked her again. Love groaned and wiggled on her hands and knees, loving every second of her punishment.

"Naughty girl," Jennifer told her. "You're always so wet! 24 hours a day you're ready to go. God, I love seeing you prance around here like the naughty seductress you are. Tempting and teasing us. Making us want to fuck you! You're so hot Love."

"Yes I'm a bad girl, a naughty tease," Love agreed. "I love fucking women! I love it all! I love eating pussy and getting finger fucked! I'm a girl slut! I know I am!"

Looking down at the tender flesh before her, Jennifer decided that Love had hit her limit. The last thing on her mind was actually hurting her, so the slaps ceased and Jennifer moved right onto the "kiss it and make it feel better" part. Jennifer leaned down and kissed Love's hot, red flesh, blowing cool air and giving gentle, wet kisses to her butt.

"Oooooooh," Love gratefully moaned. "Mmmm Jen that's so good. Kiss it! I'm so wet for you!"

"I can see that," Jennifer smiled, as she zoomed her eyes in on the droplets of cream that had collected on Love's smooth pussy lips. Love was still on all fours, so it was very easy for Jennifer to slide her hand over her slit and collect that cream. She licked some of it off and then moved her hand around so Love could have the rest. She gratefully accepted and, as she sucked on her gift of fingers, Love felt Jennifer's hot breath against her pussy.

"I'm going to lick you Love!" Jennifer promised. "I'm going to eat your pussy and make you come all over my face!"

"Oh yes! Do it!" Love begged, helping matters out by flipping herself over so she was flat on her back. She spread her legs for Jennifer and began stroking her own clit impatiently. She wanted it now. "I love your nasty side Jennifer! I love the new you!"

Love's words gave Jennifer pause for a moment. Was she a new person? She supposed she was. She wasn't shy about making love to a woman anymore. That was for damn sure. She took what she wanted and she wanted this wet pussy in front of her.

Watching Jennifer's face plunge into Love's wetness got Jewel all worked up and she began to hump Rose's hand, which by now had moved toward her pussy. Rose hadn't penetrated her yet, she was just rubbing her and Jewel wanted more.

"You're getting so wet," Rose observed. "They must be turning you on something fierce if you can still get wet after what we just did to you."

"They are," Jewel replied. "I can't help it. They're so hot."

"Then why don't you do something about it," Rose challenged the blonde. "Don't just lie here. Go eat Jennifer's pussy. Make her come."

Rose pushed Jewel off of her and the singer knew she didn't have a choice. Not that she wanted to resist or anything. She was happy to pleasure her new housemate. Jewel smiled as she crawled on her hands and knees over to where Jennifer and Love had set up shop. Jennifer's sexy ass was in the air as she had bent down to eat Love out and Jewel crawled in back of her. She fondled that beautiful ass and hooked her fingers inside Jennifer's panties.

"Yesss…" Jennifer growled into Love's pussy. "C'mon Jewel! Get my panties off me! Make me come!"

The wetness of her pussy made Jennifer's panties like a second skin. Jewel had to peel them off slowly and it only made her lust for Jennifer's sex even more. When the soaked garment was finally off of Jennifer and cast aside with the rest of their clothes, Jewel went right for what she wanted. Jennifer had barely been naked for a second when Jewel had her face pressed into her.

Jennifer moaned her desire when Jewel pulled apart her ass cheeks so she could easily lick at her pussy. Jennifer arched her back even more to give Jewel better access and the singer responded by jamming her tongue inside her. This made Jennifer's head buzz with pleasure and she used that stimulus to quicken her pace on Love. She had already cleaned her quivering lover's pussy of her sheen of sex, and now she worked her tongue inside right at her clit.

Love helpfully assisted her by reaching down and spreading her own labia with her fingers. The other free hand went to the back of Jennifer's head. With a push that was only the loosest definition of forceful, Love pushed Jennifer into her pussy.

"Suck it," Love commanded. "Suck on my clitty! Make me come Jennifer! Please oh please make me come!"

Jennifer and Love were both united in their common goal. It was hard for Jennifer to concentrate completely on Love's pussy with Jewel tongue fucking her from behind, but she managed to keep her eye on the prize and give Love's clit a proper tongue bath. But Jennifer didn't want to just work on Love's clit, the beautiful pussy in front of her deserved the full treatment.

While Rose watched with glee at her housemates display of animal sexuality, Love began screaming out Jennifer's name and praising the ability of her tongue. Jennifer worked to make sure she didn't miss any of the good spots between Love's legs. She curved her tongue and went after all the hidden corners of Love's pink passage.

"Ohhhhhhhh you're so fucking good at this!" Love yelled. "Work that tongue in me! Tongue fuck me Jennifer! I'm getting close!"

This was a show Rose could watch for hours, but her attitude was why just watch, when you could join in? She had already began fingering herself when Jewel had crawled over to relieve Jennifer of her last remaining piece of clothing and now Rose was into some serious pussy play. But she thought it would be much more fun to give Love a little extra push toward the trip wire of orgasm.

Rose covered her fingers in her juices and moved closer to Love's head while she thrashed about on the floor. Love's hair was wild and free, some of it covering her face. Rose brushed Love's stray hair aside and pushed her fingers against her lips. This was not an area in which Love needed any instruction at all and she eagerly sucked away at them like they were covered in mother's milk. When she finished her treat Love looked up at Rose and saw that her lover had covered her other hand with girl juice as well.

This hand wasn't destined for Love's mouth though, but rather for her chest. Rose began using her juice like fingerpaint, tracing her wet fingers over Love's breasts. She left a wet trail over Love's nipples and all around her naked globes. Having some real fun now, Rose then moved her fingers up to Love's face. She applied a nasty layer of makeup to Love's lips and cheeks, letting her fingers drag all the way down to Love's chin and around her neck.

"Mmmm now this is a work of art," Rose teased as Love groaned her appreciation. "I call it Slut Lying Down For A Tongue Fuck. I think it's going to catch on, what do you think Love?"

"What?" Love asked, her voice spaced out with her attention obviously elsewhere. "Whatever you said is right."

Rose laughed in response and covered Love's lips with her own. Their bare breasts rubbed together and their tongues quickly leased space in each other's mouths. When Rose was satisfied with the kiss, she pulled away and began to lick away at the sticky mess she had just left on Love's skin.

Having that tongue on her flesh while Jennifer did amazing things in her pussy was pushing poor Love to her peak. She moved her hand away from Jennifer's head and used it to guide Rose to all the spots she wanted to feel her wet tongue on her body. Her body felt like it was on fire and Love was in no hurry to quell this flame. She was happy to let it burn her to a crisp, thank you very much.

Jennifer was using every tongue trick she knew to increase Love's pleasure and, judging from the moans and the flow of her juices, she knew she was doing a damn fine job. Experience told her that the girl was close and Jennifer couldn't wait to have her hunger for pussy satisfied with a taste of Love's cream. Jennifer peered up from Love's pussy and stared at her with sexy intensity. She knew men loved it when they got a sexy look from below during oral sex and women weren't any different. Love felt her whole body tingle when she saw that look.

God, I hope I'm that sexy when I'm eating pussy, Love thought to herself. You could just lose yourself in those eyes. Love felt like she was slipping away into those brown pools of sexy stare but Jennifer's tongue hitting her clit brought her right back. Love felt her whole body tensing up. Her orgasm was imminent and Jennifer knew it. Love heard Jennifer moan into her clit while she opened her lips and began sucking on it. The more Jennifer sucked on her swollen bud, the more Love felt her body fill with ecstasy. She wasn't coming yet. She was in the blissful moments right before orgasm when all your senses were heightened and the right touch would set you off.