The Harem: Episode 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That right touch was a combination of a Jennifer clit suck and a Rose nipple bite. Without any warning besides the high pitched cries and squeals of joy, Love began to come. Her body bounced up and down on the floor, her ass smacking the carpet over and over again as Love body surfed the wave of orgasm.

"AHHHHHHH YESSSSS!!! OHHHH FUCK!!! RIGHT THERE!!!" Love screamed out. "SOOOOOOO SWEEET!!! MMMMMMMM OHHHHHHH!!!!"

The cries went on until Love was too hoarse to do anything except gasp. She contently pulled her pussy away from Jennifer, leaving her lover with a very rosy and shiny face. Love's voice might have been gone, but her energy wasn't and now that she had had her fun, she wanted to make sure the circle was completed with an Aniston orgasm.

Jennifer had been so intent on bringing Love off that she had almost forgotten that there was a beautiful woman eating her out. Jewel served to remind her of that fact promptly with a hard tongue thrust into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh Jewel," Jennifer sighed. "Yes baby, tongue fuck me! God I love having your mouth on my pussy!"

"How about my mouth on your tits?" Love asked softly, her spirit willing but her voice weak. Voice or no voice, Love was still quite insatiable when it came to sex and she eagerly began to suck on Jennifer's breasts, her lips tugging on her hard nipples.

"And my mouth on your lips?" Rose added, leaning in to kiss Jennifer. The two made out and Jennifer felt all the wonderful sensations that came about from being the center of attention in a group like this. Jewel's tongue in her pussy was good enough, but Love's lips on her breasts and Rose's passionate kiss was piling on the pleasure.

Jennifer was now on all fours and she entertained a slight concern that Love was going to use this opportunity to get back at her for the hard spanking now that she was in the same position, but she needn't have felt that way. Payback was the furthest thing from Love's mind right now and, besides, there was no way Jewel was giving up the spot she had right now.

Having denied herself the pleasure of making love to another woman for so long, Jewel was ready to make up for lost time. She would never have thought she could ever be in a situation with women as sexy and adventurous as her new housemates, but here she was. Jewel used her tongue to draw out Jennifer's pleasure, never lingering too long on her clit before pulling away to play somewhere else in the pink paradise she was tasting. While she was doing this, she massaged Jennifer's ass, rubbing the firm cheeks up and down and increasing her pleasure.

All three women were dedicated to making her, and only her, feel pleasure. Jennifer had never received such treatment before and she loved it. She wanted it to last, but she knew there was no way it was going to. She was only human and there was no way she was going to withstand three sexy women stimulating her. Jennifer tried to verbalize her pleasure, but her attempt at words disappeared into Rose's mouth with another deep kiss.

Stifled moans and a shuddering body was going to have to do the trick and her three lovers got the message. Rose's tongue worked her mouth over and Love decided it was time to use her best weapon by sliding her fingers inside Jennifer's pussy to give Jewel's tongue an assist. Her fingers captured Jennifer's clit easily and Jewel, thankful as always for help, took full advantage of it. She lapped at Jennifer's clit and the pressure of tongue and fingers on her pleasure center sent Jennifer for the loop that brought her over.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Jennifer screamed happily. "UGHHHHHHH I'M COMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

That declaration sent three tongues jockeying for position. Jewel stayed right where she was and Love moved down, replacing her fingers with her lips. That left Jennifer with two lips working her pussy as she had her orgasm and it made her come just that much harder. Rose scooted downward as well and was there to lap up whatever Jewel and Love missed. She kissed over the two girls' chins, licking what dribbled down and enjoying to the maximum reveling in carnality with them.

When Jennifer was all cummed out, she moaned for Jewel to come up for a thank you kiss. The blonde was quick to accept the invite and kissed Jennifer passionately, tasting Love all over her lips. Rose zipped up to throw her lips and tongue into the miss and, recognizing a good idea when she saw one, Love did the same. A four way kiss evolved from this tangle of happy lips and satisfied women and when they finished they all fell into each other's arms on the floor.

"Welcome to your new home Jewel," Love laughed a tired laugh, her voice still a shadow of its former self, but its strength returning.

"Mmm this is hospitality I'm going to get used to real quick," Jewel shot back, her pussy already burning with the knowledge that there would be many, many more days like this.

"So what's up with this room?" Love asked, marveling at the video displays of all the tapes.

"Looks like ol Madame Steph liked to keep an eye on things," Rose surmised. "I found this place one of the days I was moving some of my stuff and you guys weren't around. I guess my secret hiding place has been discovered though. Damn my loud, seductive moans."

"God, you've been spying on us?" Jennifer exclaimed playfully. "You're such a perv, Rose."

"Love me for what I am," Rose declared and blew Jennifer a kiss. "I just wanted to make sure Sarah was making good progress with Reese."

"It sure looked like she was making progress to me," Jewel giggled. "Ummm do you think I can borrow that tape later, you know for like educational purposes?"

"I guess Reese is one of us now," Love said with a satisfied smile. "Maybe we can get her to stay for dinner and let her be dessert."

"You still want more?" Jennifer shook her head.

"I always want more," Love answered, snuggling up to Jennifer. "I just need to rest for a minute and then I'll be ready to go."

"Me too," Jewel replied with a yawn. "Just need to rest for a minute."

"I could go for that," Rose agreed. "Just for a minute."

That minute turned into several minutes and longer as one by one the girls dropped off into a light doze. Soon they were all fast asleep, naked on the floor.

* * * * *

Sarah and Reese were wide-awake though and the future also looked very bright for them. The hot water had been long since shut off and they sat on the floor of the shower, exhausted and wrapped in towels. Sarah played with Reese's hair and her friend let her head rest on Sarah's shoulder.

"If you hadn't figured out by now, you're forgiven Reese," Sarah teased.

"You too," Reese smiled. "God, Sarah I can't begin to thank you."

"Shhh you don't have to thank me," Sarah informed her. "Just promise you're going to be a regular visitor."

"Oh yes, a thousand times yes," Reese eagerly promised. "Ummm is it like this with all the girls that live here?"

"Oh yeah," Sarah answered. "And I can't wait to see you get to know all of them better."

"Oh God," Reese giggled at the thought. She liked that idea. She liked that idea very much and she couldn't wait to explore this new source of pleasure that she knew was now going to play an important role in her life. She kissed Sarah on the lips and soon the towels were tossed away as the two naked friends made out.

"Oh shit, I've got to go," Reese declared suddenly when the time suddenly occurred to her. "Ryan's will have formed a search party if I'm not back soon."

"Nooo, don't go," Sarah protested, tugging on Reese's arm as she got up. "Stay! Stay with me forever!"

"I can't honey," Reese said regretfully. "But I'll be back. I promise. Then you can show me off to your friends and totally have your way with me."

"Oh we will," Sarah guaranteed. "They're going to love you."

With the promise of more fun to come, Reese got dressed and prepared to return to her life. How could she go back to all that she had had before when her eyes had been opened to everything she was missing? Reese didn't know what was going to happen next, but she knew as long as Sarah was there for her it was going to be ok. She'd be back here and soon.

After parting with Reese, Sarah let herself revel in the pleasure she had just experienced. It had all worked out again, Sarah marveled inside her head. After all that had happened, things had still gone her way. This was too good to be true. It was a dream come to life and it wasn't going to end any time soon. No matter what her problems were, they disappeared every time she walked through the door of this special home. Everything that bothered her and worried her was forgotten. She had her friends and lovers under one roof and nothing else mattered. Everything else could stay in its place. Nothing was going to bring Sarah down here. Nothing.

Sarah had been in no hurry to get dressed again so she had just slipped her new robe over her body and wished that Reese hadn't had to go. She would have loved to have played around with her and her housemates and also give Jewel the proper welcome she deserved. Speaking of which, where were they? Her housemates all seemed to have disappeared and that was quite unusual.

Vowing to find wherever they had hidden, if for no other reason than to boast about her encounter in the shower, Sarah began a search. They must be hiding in someone's room, Sarah thought to herself, so that was where she looked. She went through every room, but was unsuccessful. But then just as she was about to move on, she noticed an open door down the hallway where no one had settled in yet. She had never seen that door open before and she had always wondered what was inside so she peeked in.

Sarah smiled when she looked inside and saw her sleeping housemates. They must have fucked each other out, Sarah thought. I wonder what inspired that? And why in this room? Sarah quickly jumped to another, more fun thought. Maybe I can think of a way to wake them up. Her eyes were quickly drawn away from the naked bodies on the floor to the video screens. What the hell was this?

Wanting to investigate further, Sarah walked inside and immediately deduced that there were cameras in every room and her eyes widened when she saw that one camera was trained on the very shower stall she and Reese had just been using. Sarah had left her clothes behind so the evidence was everywhere. They had been watching her the whole time!

"You skanky bitches!" Sarah yelled, immediately waking Love and Jewel with a start.

"What?" Love gasped, her breath short from the surprising rip from slumberland.

"You were watching me!" Sarah shouted, gesturing at the video displays. "How could you invade my privacy?"

"I don't suppose it would do any good to say that this isn't what it looks like?" Jennifer asked when she blinked into consciousness.

"No good whatsoever," Sarah emphatically declared, crossing her arms over her chest. "You are all toast."

"Oh get over yourself Sarah," Rose replied, arching her back and spreading her arms as she stretched the sleep out of her. "Like you wouldn't have been watching too if you had the chance and the roles were reversed. You're just as bad as us, so don't pretend you're not."

Rose had her there and Sarah knew it. So she dropped the mock anger she had been generating. She was too happy to let something like voyeuristic roomies make her mad for real.

"I want that tape," Sarah said.

"No way, it's mine first," Jewel smiled. "I missed most of the show from my position."

"Oh and what position might that be?" Sarah inquired, even though she had a pretty good idea of the answer.

"Mmmm I think it was right here," Jewel answered and pointed at Rose's pussy. Rose decided to help the demonstration out by leaning back and spreading her legs.

"Actually I think it was right…here," Rose smirked as she began teasing her clit for her audience.

The mood of the room was quickly shifting from sleep and confrontation to something much more fun and all the girls felt it, especially Sarah. It's too bad Reese wasn't still here because this was going to get really good in a hurry.

"So you girls like videos, huh?" Sarah asked. The rest of the girls could see where this was headed and eagerly nodded their heads. It was no surprise when Sarah dropped her robe and joined the rest of her housemates in total nudity.

"So anyone feel like making one of our own?" Sarah asked.

And wouldn't you know it. They all did.

This story is copyright 2001 from Sharkboy Productions. Reposting this story without my permission is not allowed and will result in me taking action against your web site