The Harem: Episode 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cause my house, well I'm renting and I was coming up to the end of my lease," Jewel explained. "I was going to extend it, but now I'm thinking I might not. I was kind of hoping there might be space for me there in that house and, if it was ok with you guys, I might come there to live."

"What's she saying?" Love impatiently asked.

"She wants to know if she can move in," Jennifer informed her.

"Tell her yes!" Love squealed in happiness. "For the love of God tell her yes!"

"Well we have to discuss it with the others," Jennifer stated.

"What's to discuss?" Love asked, grabbing for the phone. "Tell her to get her gorgeous ass over here now!"

"Stop," Jennifer smiled as she pushed the very happy Love down onto her pillows. "I'm sure Sarah and Rose would love to have you move in and I know Love and I certainly do. Let me just talk about it with them. I'll call you tonight, ok?"

"Ok," Jewel answered, relieved that it had gone all right. She had been nervous that they might have only seen her as some kind of conquest, but now she knew that was far from the case. She had had so much fun and she hadn't wanted it to end after she'd left the house. "I really can't wait to see you guys again."

"We can't wait either," Jennifer responded. "We were hoping you'd take us up on the offer. Talk to you later."

Jennifer then ended the call and she and Love shared a happy hug.

"Looks like we've got one more room filled," Jennifer declared.

"And just think of the fun we could have filling the other ones too," Love grinned, her mind whirling with ideas of who to invite next.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, Sarah's mind wasn't filled with whom to invite next, but who had been invited already. Even though she didn't regret anything she had done with her, Sarah was still just a little nervous about seeing Alyson on the set. She hoped it wasn't going to be awkward or anything. She didn't want to risk losing her best friend and now that they had crossed over and become lovers, she knew things would be different. Whether it would be a good kind of different or a bad kind was the question that remained to be answered.

Sarah looked around the set, seemingly seeing everyone but the one person she was looking for. Alyson was scheduled to film scenes that day, so she was supposed to be there. Sarah just hoped she wasn't avoiding her or anything.

"Hey you," a voice whispered into Sarah's ear, putting those concerns to rest. Sarah had a big smile on her face as she whirled around to see Alyson.

"Hey yourself," Sarah replied looking right at Alyson and having the erotic memories of the day before flood back. She could see that the redhead was having the same thoughts and they almost automatically fell into a kiss right there and then. Fortunately, common sense stopped them from having to endure a lot of puzzled looks and probing questions.

"Ummm hey Sarah you wanna come to my trailer for a minute?" Alyson asked, trying to maintain some sense of professionalism despite having done things to Sarah that people could dream about. "I have to ask you a question."

"Sure Aly," Sarah replied, hoping that the question her friend was going to ask her was, "Can I eat your pussy again?"

Sarah and Alyson slowly walked toward the trailer, resisting the temptation to run. They entered and, as soon as the door was closed and locked, fell into each other's arms. As the lock was clicking shut, their tongues were already deep in each other's mouths and their hands were busy touching whatever body parts were accessible.

"Ohhhh I've been wanting to do that ever since I left your house," Alyson sighed happily when the kiss ended.

"Me too," Sarah replied, taking a seat on Alyson's couch as they both kicked off their shoes. "So you don't ummm feel weird or anything, do you? About what happened yesterday?"

"Oh God no," Alyson emphatically answered. "I loved it! You don't feel weird do you?"

"Definitely not," Sarah insisted. "It's just that you're my best friend Aly and I just wanted to make sure we're ok. I love you and I didn't want anything to change even though now we're…"

"Fuck friends?" Alyson suggested with a grin.

"That's the term I was looking for," Sarah laughed.

"Well you don't have to worry at all," Alyson said, joining Sarah on the couch so they were face to face. "We're more than ok. We're way more than that. I had a blast yesterday. I really love being this close to you Sarah and I'm glad we don't have any more secrets. Plus, I uhhh really got off hard from fucking you."

Alyson's face got beet red when she said that last part, but the smile on her face showed it was a happy embarrassment. Sarah laughed at her friend's shy crudeness and welcomed her in with a warm hug. They held each other and stroked each other's hair as Sarah popped the question she'd been dying to ask.

"So, Aly…" Sarah began. "Did you give any thought to moving in? I'd love to have you there and I'm sure you'd fit in great."

"Oh I don't know, Sarah," Alyson replied. That wasn't the answer Sarah was looking for and her face registered her disappointment. Alyson immediately moved to soothe her friend.

"It's not that I didn't have fun," Alyson explained. "I loved doing all that with you and with everybody. I just don't know if I could do that all the time."

"What do you mean?" Sarah challenged. She tried to mask how hurt she was by this rejection, but she couldn't pull it off.

"It was just so intense and I loved it, but it's like having a great piece of chocolate," Alyson continued, stammering through her explanation to say how she felt and spare Sarah's feelings. "If you eat that chocolate too many times then you don't like it as much and it's not special. What you and I did was special and what we all did by the pool was special. But if I get that everyday, I'm afraid it wouldn't be as special and kinky. That's what made it so much fun. Do you see what I'm talking about?"

"I guess," Sarah grumbled. The house would have been so cool with Alyson there too. She supposed that she was right and she didn't want to screw up her friendship, but still Sarah couldn't help but feel sore from this missed opportunity for fun.

"Don't be mad," Alyson plead. "I love you Sarah and I don't want to stop having sex with you and Rose and Love and Jennifer. Maybe I can just be like the overnight guest who never seems to leave."

"I like that idea," Sarah admitted, her mood brightening. She brushed Alyson's hair away and kissed her on the forehead to show there were no hard feelings. "Just make sure you're a frequent visitor."

"Count on it," Alyson promised. "Everything we did yesterday has made me crazy for girl loving."

"So how crazy for girl loving are you right now?" Sarah asked, eagerly taking the bait that had been offered to her. "Cause we don't have any scenes to shoot for awhile."

"I was hoping you were going to ask me that," Alyson smiled before taking Sarah's face in her hands and kissing her on the lips. Sarah eagerly opened her mouth for her friend and soon their tongues were dueling for supremacy. Sarah's pussy had already been on fire from her morning quickie between Rose's legs and now Alyson was making her arousal race again.

"Wait till you see what I brought with me today," Alyson said with a mischievous grin. "You're gonna love it." Alyson then got off the couch and burrowed through a bag she left near the door. Sarah was dying with curiosity and began stroking herself through her pants to quell her aching arousal.

When Alyson's hands emerged from the bag, Sarah's eyes got wide when she saw what she was holding.

"Are you serious?" Sarah marveled.

"Oh hell yeah," Alyson grinned. "I've wanted to try this out for so long." Sarah felt a nervous excitement rush through her veins as Alyson fondled the pink two-headed dildo she held in her hands. Its two sides were perfectly molded models of a cock. It was like something right out of a porn movie and the look on Alyson's face showed that it was destined to make a home inside their pussies.

"Have you ever used that before?" Sarah asked. She was nervous, but excited. She had taken Mr. Snappy so she knew she could take this inside her with ease. She had to wonder if Alyson would be gentle with her, but a big part of her hoped she wouldn't be.

"Only on myself," Alyson answered, giving one of the heads a long, loving lick. "I never had the right partner to use it with…until now."

Hearing that made Sarah's heart flutter and her pulse quicken. There wasn't even any chance now that she wasn't going to do this. She'd never used a toy like this and she definitely felt like changing that in a hurry. The more Sarah saw the dildo in Alyson's hands, the more she wanted one of those heads between her legs.

"I think we can stretch out better on that bed of yours," Sarah observed, making sure that they weren't constrained by anything.

"You read my mind," Alyson said, taking Sarah's hand and leading her toward it. When it had been contract renegotiation time, one of Alyson's demands had been a nice soft bed for napping. Now she had it and it was going to be used for something much more fun than any mere nap. Alyson stripped off the bedspread revealing the sheets she hoped to be ruining soon.

The two girls fell onto the soft bed, kissing all the way. Sarah worked the buttons of Alyson's shirt, fumbling with them like she was a teenager in the backseat of a car. Getting through the buttons proved to be well worth it when she finished and opened the shirt, revealing Alyson's breasts encased in a violet bra. Sarah kissed all over the pale flesh that contrasted very well with the dark color of the bra. Luckily it was the type of bra that opened in the front so Sarah was easily able to open it and access what she wanted.

"Mmmm yeah that's it Sarah," Alyson said, offering her lover encouragement as Sarah's hands massaged her exposed flesh. "Play with them. It makes me so wet when you do that."

"That's what I like to hear," Sarah smiled before opening her mouth to suck on Alyson's already hard nipples. "My Aly, begging me to touch her and make her wet."

"Ohhhh Sarah," Alyson moaned, the toy on the bed with them, forgotten for the moment. "You know just what I want! Make me all hot and wet so we can fuck! Please!"

Sarah released Alyson's right breast with a wet popping noise, pausing only a second before giving the same treatment to the left one. While she did this, her impatient hands trailed down to between Alyson's legs. She began stroking Alyson's pussy through her clothes, producing a heavenly reaction from the redhead. Not content to touch her through her clothes, Sarah opened Alyson's pants and slid her hand inside. Alyson could only moan her deep approval as Sarah stimulated her breasts and her pussy simultaneously. Sarah knew all the right spots to touch and Alyson felt like she was in the hands of someone truly gifted in the art of lesbianism.

"We've got to get these things off you," Sarah stated, indicating the open pants that kept her from doing all the things she wanted to do to Alyson. Her lover was eager to comply so she stretched her legs out so Sarah could pull them down. Sarah did more than that, hooking her fingers inside and taking her panties down too. Alyson was left stark naked on her bed and Sarah took a moment to admire the pale beauty of her friend's naked, alabaster skin. This allowed Alyson to take the upper hand and she set to work stripping Sarah down.

As her hands set to work, Alyson pressed her lips to Sarah's and the two were quickly back to the battle of the dueling tongues. Sarah was happy to surrender to the wet kisses of Alyson, her friend giving her a touch with her lips that was soft yet insistent. The kiss lasted long enough for the girls to lose track of exactly when it had begun. The sounds of the loving kiss and the excited moans of both women filled the trailer as things paused just long enough for Sarah to pull her shirt over her head. She also pulled the ponytail out of her hair, letting her dirty blonde locks fall about while Alyson stroked her skin through her bra.

Sarah's pants were the next obstacle Alyson needed to overcome and the blonde once again helped her friend out by scooting off the bed. Alyson took the opportunity to pull the standing Sarah close to her, kissing her bare belly and beginning to pull her pants down. Sarah assisted by wiggling out of her tight pants and Alyson's hands did the rest, pulling them down and off and leaving Sarah in her panties. They were lacy and pink, just like her bra, but the pink had become red right where Sarah's pussy cream had soaked through. Sarah threw in another sexy little wiggle as she modeled her bra and panties to Alyson, who was very happy to be witnessing this little fashion show.

"So sexy," Alyson moaned in a voice that barely rose above the level of whisper. Her volume began to return as she started peeling Sarah's panties down her body, the blond turning so Alyson could have an excellent view of her backside.

"You have such a beautiful ass," Alyson giggled, accentuating her statement with a kiss on each exposed cheek.

"Thank you," Sarah replied sincerely, turning around and shucking her bra, leaving them both naked. "My tits aren't bad either."

"Egomaniac," Alyson teased, pulling Sarah back onto the bed with her. "Good thing it's true."

"You're beautiful too," Sarah told her friend, stroking her face and eyeing her naked body from head to toe. "God, I love your body Aly."

Alyson blushed at the compliment and it was a full body blush that seemed to travel from her forehead to her toes. Sarah's lips eased that blush and soon the two girls were rolling around on the bed, kissing each other over and over again. Their bare breasts pressed into each other and Alyson was the one to do some finger exploration this time. She ran her palm over Sarah's sparse bush before stroking the lips of her labia. Sarah's drew her breath in with a sharp intake as Alyson proceeded to penetrate her pussy, touching and teasing her clit.

"Ohhh you're so wet Sarah," Alyson moaned into Sarah's neck. "Did I turn you on this much or did you do something naughty this morning?"

"Both," Sarah replied with a smile. Her pussy had been soaked ever since she had cornered Rose that morning and now she was going to have a chance to find satisfaction. Her desire for orgasmic release only became more pressing when Alyson began to move down her body, pausing only to give a quick nibble to her breasts, toward her wet and waiting pussy.

"If I'd only known you were an addict for this stuff we could have been having so much fun over the years," Alyson teased. "Now it's time to make up for lost time."

Alyson then didn't say another word before pressing her face to Sarah's pussy and licking the sexual moisture that was coming from her lips. Automatically Sarah's legs wrapped around Alyson's bare back, happily trapping her where she was. Alyson began to lick harder, parting the lips of Sarah's labia with her tongue and tasting the essence of her best friend. Sarah began to breathe hard and she held Alyson's head down with one hand while the other toyed with her own breasts. Alyson sensed she was about to lose control of Sarah, so she stopped.

"Ah ah ah…" Alyson chastised. "I can't have you coming so quick. This is just to get you wet and ready for me to fuck you."

"Oh I'm wet and more than ready," Sarah assured her friend. "Don't make me wait anymore!"

Alyson untangled herself from Sarah and pulled away. She reached over and grabbed her toy and began to slowly rub one of the heads against her own pussy. Sarah watched this little masturbation show and responded in kind by letting her fingers begin to play in her pussy, touching the same spots that Alyson had just tongued. Watching her friend play with herself gave Sarah a now familiar craving and she decided she could do better than any dumb toy.

"Allow me," Sarah said sexily. Without bothering to wait for any type of consent, Sarah pushed the toy away and began to work Alyson over with her tongue. Alyson's juices immediately covered her taste buds and it only made her hungry for more. With her fingers jammed up her own pussy, Sarah ignored the toy and continued to lavish Alyson with oral pleasure. Alyson spread her legs wide, opening herself up to Sarah's tongue. Alyson was dying to use her toy on Sarah but this felt way too good to stop.

"Sarahhhh…" Alyson moaned her friends name out, not sure if she wanted her to stop or continue. "You're sooooooo good at this! You have to stop! You're going to make me come!"

"That's the idea, silly," Sarah teased, removing her face from Alyson's sex and giving the redhead the unbelievable picture of her lips covered in pussy juice. It was like Sarah was wearing a perverted lip-gloss and Alyson felt her skin tingle at the sight.

"No," Alyson insisted. "I want us to fuck! God Sarah you have no idea how bad I want to feel this thing in us!"

Alyson prided herself on being a rational human being, so it she knew how weird she sounded turning down oral sex from Sarah Michelle Gellar, but she felt this was going to be worth it. Every time she had used the toy on herself she had dreamed about another woman at the other end, the both of them screaming in ecstasy as they fucked each other silly. She wanted to experience that with Sarah and she didn't want to wait.

"Impatient, aren't we?" Sarah grinned, quite willing to submit to her friend's little fantasy. She just wanted to come and she didn't care how it happened.

"Well I wouldn't be if you didn't get me so hot," Alyson playfully shot back. "Now lie back and let me work you over."

Sarah happily complied falling onto her back, the soft, cool sheets tickling her bare skin. She stared at Alyson coming toward her with the toy, her eyes seeming to promise erotic delight. Alyson rubbed one of the heads against Sarah's pussy, teasing her, as the blonde held her breath in anticipation. That anticipation turned into a long moan as Alyson's slowly pushed the dildo inside Sarah.

The first feeling of penetration was intense for Sarah and she bucked backward in response. Alyson moved the toy in slowly, letting Sarah's tight pussy make the necessary adjustment to the invading object. Sarah's pussy was on the verge of gushing with desire with each inch Alyson worked inside her. She was so wet, Alyson was able to get more of the toy in than she hoped, Sarah's snatch seeming to beg for more of the fake phallus with each push. Soon Alyson relented just enough so she could begin to move the toy in and out in a pistoning motion.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!" Sarah hissed. "Fuck me! This is what you wanted, so do it! Fuck my tight pussy with your cock!"

Alyson followed the request to the letter, pushing the dildo inside Sarah. She wanted to make sure there was enough to satisfy her own burning needs, but she was also curious to see how much Sarah could take inside her. Not wanting to risk hurting her friend, Alyson continued to push in slowly and the response she got from Sarah indicated that pain was the furthest thing from her mind.

"More…" Sarah begged, her voice soft and needy. "Give me more Aly! I can take it!"

Marveling at her friend's total wantonness, Alyson was happy to oblige, sliding it in more and then beginning to move it back and forth, penetrating Sarah again and again. Sarah moaned and thrashed on the bed, her orgasm close. She had been so keyed up that she was surprised she had even lasted this long. She had struggled so hard to not come with the first touch of Alyson's lips to her pussy.

"Are you going to come for me Sarah?" Alyson demanded. "Are you going to come all over my hard toy?"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…" Sarah groaned, her ability to speak coherent English severely impaired by the intense pleasure that accompanied every thrust Alyson made into her. She was like a balloon waiting to pop and Alyson held a sharp pin in her hand. It was all just a matter of finding the right spot and that's exactly what Alyson did. She pushed the dildo in and all the sexual anticipation Sarah had been holding inside blew like an overloaded fuse.