The Harem: Episode 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wondering who it could be, Love forgot about helping herself for the moment and ran off to investigate. She heard it buzz again and, not wanting the person to go away, Love lunged for the box.

"I'm here…I'm here…" Love gasped as she talked into the box.

"Yes, I am here for the job," a female voice said back. The clarity wasn't crystal clear, but Love was pretty sure she had an accent.

"Oh sure, hold on," Love replied. She opened up the gate for the woman to drive up and she walked to the front door. Love quickly buttoned up her suit, returning from insatiable nympho mode to professional employer. However that change lasted all of five seconds when Love saw the new applicant.

It took all of Love's willpower to not let out a low wolf whistle when she saw the young blonde exit her car. This woman looked like someone stepping right from the pages of Playboy with her long, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and generous bust that pressed up against the red dress she wore.

"Hello, I am Michelle LaTourelle," the woman announced. "I am here for the job."

Love almost fainted dead away. She did have an accent! A French accent! She could have an honest to God French maid right here in the house! It was a dream come true and unless this woman had psycho killer listed as part of her previous job experience, then there was no way she wasn't getting hired.

Michelle stood there on the doorstep waiting for something to happen. It suddenly occurred to Love that this was the part where she was supposed to talk. Embarrassed about having been caught staring, but not sorry she had, Love invited Michelle inside trying hard not to reach out and grab her supple ass as she walked past.

Watching Michelle walk, it was like a movie scene where the lovestruck hero saw his dream girl for the first time in slow motion. It was hard for Love not to drool when Michelle walked over to the couch. This girl was a vision and Love was very appreciative of it. She was tall, but not WNBA tall, and Love could practically hear a saxaphone solo in her head while she eyed her every curve. The dress she wore hung tightly over her large breasts and her beautiful curves. So many American girls were starving themselves to look that good, but Love just got the sense that beauty came naturally to Michelle. She didn't have to be a maid. She could have been a centerfold without a bit of retouch work.

"So Michelle, how long have you been in America?" Love asked, trying to at least conduct a professional interview. She didn't want this girl to go running back to the agency complaining that Jennifer Love Hewitt had tried to rape her.

"A little over a year now," Michelle replied. "I came over as an au pair and then my time was up and I wanted to stay. So I am applying to be a citizen and I need to find a job. I can clean and everything. I even, how you say, do windows."

Michelle smiled at her little joke and Love smiled for a completely different reason. Now she knew why men loved having secretaries so much. She tried to conduct the interview, but kept going back to undressing Michelle with her eyes. She probably wasn't hiding her lust well, but perhaps Michelle would end up being into it.

"How old are you?" Love asked while studying her resume.

"I have just turned 23," Michelle smiled again. She needed this job to keep the immigration ball rolling and this seemed like a place she could be very comfortable in. "I do not think you are much older than me. It would be strange to have a boss so young. The couple I was with when I took care of their baby was in their 30's. I hope you do not mind me saying that."

"Oh no, it's cool," Love said. "I don't want you to be afraid to say anything. I do have some questions though. Do you know who I am?"

"Oh yes," Michelle answered. "You are Jennifer Love Hewitt. You are the girl in the movie with you and your mother stealing money from the rich people. I thought that was very funny."

"Thanks," Love said happily, she loved "Heartbreakers" and was always happy to be complimented on it. "But please, just call me Love. I like that better."

"Ok...Love," Michelle giggled in a manner that drove her prospective employer wild.

"Now, I live here with some other girls who are also very famous and it's very important that nothing you see here gets talked about," Love instructed.

"What do you mean?" Michelle asked, puzzled by the question.

"Well I mean, that what happens here has to stay here," Love explained, not wanting to tip her hand and freak the girl out. "You can't go out talking to your friends about us and selling stories to any of the tabloids. You have to sign a confidentiality agreement if you work here which means we can sue you if you tell secrets about us."

"Oh that will not be a problem at all," Michelle declared. "I am very discreet person. I know all about keeping secrets. I will never tell anything."

Love just loved the way this girl talked. It wasn't broken English, it was just missing a few words here and there and to her it sounded heavenly. The accent was so sexy. Michelle could have been talking about wallpaper and it would have been making Love wet. Love wanted her and she wanted her bad. Maybe after she'd gotten used to the house, Love and the others would be able to seduce her. Thinking of her and the others ganging up on this sweet little French girl almost made Love come right there.

"Well you seem to be just what we're looking for," Love said, desire swimming in her brain. She was so wet right now that Michelle could probably smell her lust. It didn't seem to be scaring her off so Love pressed on. "I want to check with my housemates, but I think you have the job."

"Really? So quick?" Michelle asked, pleasantly surprised. "Are you sure you do not want to see any of my special skills?"

Oh shit, is she coming onto me? Love gasped to herself. It sure seemed that way from the look Michelle shot her when she asked that question. Love found herself breathing heavily. She didn't want to read too much into a look, but it was just like the look she had shown to Sarah, Rose and Jennifer many times over.

"Ummm what special skills are you talking about?" Love asked nervously.

"Well I am very good at the sex," Michelle grinned slyly. She had this girl in the palm of her hand. She knew how good she looked and she wasn't above using it to get what she wanted. Michelle wanted this job, but she hadn't expected it to be this easy. It was easy to see the affect she was having on Love and knew she would give her anything she wanted. She had been with famous people before, but never with a famous woman. So this was going to be extra fun. "Do you want me to show you what I can do?"

"Oh my God," Love whispered.

"I see the way you look at me," Michelle continued. "Men look at me that way all the time. I like it when the girls look at me like that too. It makes me want to do things with them. Do you want to do things with me? Do you want to fuck with me?"

"Oh yessss…" Love sighed. "That's exactly what I want."

"I knew it," Michelle said confidently. "You were staring at me like you wanted to see my body. I would love to show it to you…Love."

Hearing her name said like that had Love creaming herself under her clothes. She wanted to reach up under her clothes and touch herself but she didn't want to miss one second of this. Love sat transfixed while Michelle began unzipping her dress. She pushed it off her body and revealed to Love the lacy red lingerie that lay underneath. The red bra pushed her natural C cup breasts up so that they were practically spilling out of the garment. When she turned around Love saw the way her red g-string perfectly complimented her ass, her cheeks were just so squeezable, and the red garter belt and stockings was an excellent cap to the ensemble. Love wouldn't have been surprised if Michelle had been a dancer at some point with those long legs and toned body.

"I love red…it is my favorite color," Michelle admitted.

"I can see that," Love smiled, scarcely believing this was really happening. It was like a Penthouse Letter come to life, but then again most of her life had been rated X recently.

"Do you want to see more?" Michelle seductively asked and Love eagerly nodded her answer. Smiling broadly, Michelle peeled her bra off, enjoying watching Love's eyes grow as wide as saucers as more of her smooth flesh was revealed. Michelle slowly licked her fingers and began toying with her nipples, making them puff out and harden. She loved women, maybe even a little more than she loved men. They were so soft and passionate and it looked like her new boss would soon be making her body an object of her passion.

"Come to me," Love softly commanded, holding her hand out. Michelle grasped it and allowed Love to pull her down beside her on the couch in the foyer. Love took Michelle's face in her hands and passionately kissed her. Michelle's perfume was intoxicating and Love couldn't help herself from burying her face in her cleavage, kissing the French girl's breasts all over and hefting the heavy mounds up so she could tongue and suck on her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh…" Michelle moaned, stroking Love's hair while she tasted her flesh. Love had wanted sex so bad, but this was beyond even her expectations. Everything about Michelle was making her horny and Love just wanted to be naked with her and do her part to improve American-French relations.

Love's lips returned to Michelle's and she soon got her first taste of the French girl's tongue. It was long and slid into her mouth like a snake. Mmmm I can't wait to feel that in my pussy, Love smirked. And speaking of which, she decided it was time to see what was underneath those red panties. Love stroked the front of the soaked garment, letting the wet material get her own skin damp. She then took the next step and slipped that hand inside Michelle's panties. Love almost squealed in joy when she discovered what was down there, or more accurately what wasn't there.

Needing to confirm this with her own eyes, Love lifted up Michelle's legs and slid her panties down. It made such a delightfully sexy sound when the panties were pulled from the wetness and Love felt her heart flutter when she saw that, yes, Michelle's pussy was shaved clean. Love had never been with a shaven girl until yesterday when she had had the privilege of snacking on Christina's baby bare pussy. It was just so sexy to see that smooth skin and the droplets of cream hanging from Michelle's slit. Love had to stroke that smooth pussy, much to Michelle's delight.

"Do you like?" Michelle asked. "Do you like my shaved pussy?"

"Oh yessss," Love moaned. "I like. I like so very much."

"Are you shaved?" Michelle asked and Love nodded her head no. Michelle then asked the words that convinced Love she had truly died and gone to heaven.

"Do you want me to shave you?"

And that's how it was that mere minutes later, Love was back in her room undressing as Michelle filled her whirlpool with water. The whirlpools came with every room, but so far they hadn't used any of them. It seemed that was about to change as Michelle added some bubble mix and soon turned it into their own little bubble bath. Michelle had disposed of her garter belt and stockings and was now naked. Love stared longingly at her great body while she undressed. Her business suit was soon crumpled on the floor of her room. Her cream blouse followed next and her bra then flew to the top of the pile of clothing. Love was about to complete the job by stripping off her panties when Michelle stopped her.

"Allow me madam," she whispered sexily into Love's ear. "Let your maid get you naked."

Getting her naked was the least of what Love wanted her maid to do to her and she eagerly consented to Michelle removing her panties. Love had kept her bush nice and trimmed but now she just wanted Michelle to shave her clean and smooth. It was something she had always kind of wanted to, but had never actually gotten around to. This was an opportunity she was not going to pass up.

"Get in," Michelle requested and the two of them entered the whirlpool together. The hot water covered their nude bodies and tickled their skin. After taking a moment to adjust to the water Love and Michelle gave themselves up to each other. Passionate probing kisses were exchanged, their bodies rubbing together in all the right places while the bubbles flowed all over. Michelle and Love moaned into each other's mouth and held each other tight, their large breasts pressing together and making a soapy mess.

Reaching for the materials she had gathered from Love, Michelle declared it was time to get to work. Love pulled herself out of the water, droplets dripping from her body as she positioned herself on the edge of the tub. She spread her legs and bit her lip in anticipation as Michelle got ready.

"Mmmm such a pretty pussy," Michelle cooed after she stroked the lips of Love's labia. Love just loved how she said the word "pussy." It was like she added the letter "o" in there before the "u." It just made the word sexier and Love got such a kick out of it.

The water had gotten Love's skin nice and tender and when Michelle spread cool shaving gel on her it gave her a jolt. Love had a smile of nervous anticipation on her face and Michelle thought it made her look quite beautiful. Love had done never shaven herself bare before and certainly had never had it done to her before. If this was as good as she thought it was going to be, she might have to have Michelle do this to her every day.

With a wanton look on her face, Michelle spread the gel all over Love, down to the thighs. She then began working the gel over the lips of Love's pussy, stroking them and basically turning Love into a quivering mess. She began massaging her breasts as Michelle worked her over with the gel, the coolness of it making a wonderful contrast with her hot skin. Christ, she was ready to come and all this girl had done was put shaving gel on her. What was it going to be like when she really got to work?

Michelle picked up the razor and began to use it, shaving away where she had gelled but not quite at Love's bush yet. Normally Love would have been nervous of anyone, even a lover, close to her with a razor, but for some reason she trusted Michelle completely. She had no doubt this girl was going to treat her with nothing but tender loving care.

Love began moaning as the razor began to shave away her bush. There wasn't much there to get rid of, but each time the razor grazed her skin it felt so erotic to Love. Would I be weird if I came just from her shaving me, Love wondered before she shrugged that thought off with the arrival of another tremor of pleasure from the slow strokes Michelle was giving her. The touch was so gentle, it was like nothing at all, but Love knew she was doing her job well and doing it very well.

A loud moan escaped Love's mouth as Michelle began concentrating on the lips of her pussy. That moan was followed by several softer, but more sustained ones that expressed the bliss Love felt as Michelle pulled her lips apart to get the closest shave she could.

For her part it was taking a lot for Michelle to not just get herself a taste of the beautiful, naked actress who was spread open before her. She had always heard stories about these celebrities being total sexual hedonists, but she figured why should they be any different than the rest of the California elite. If they could indulge in every kink imaginable, why shouldn't Love and her other friends? Love hadn't had to tell her that her housemates she made were lovers. That was something that was just assumed and Michelle couldn't wait to meet the other occupants of the house.

Putting aside her desire to throw the razor away and lick and suck Love to a screaming, thrashing orgasm, Michelle continued to shave her, she hoped soon to be boss, clean. Hearing Love's moans and feeling her obvious heat and wetness, Michelle carefully shaved both sides of her pussy, making sure she didn't miss a spot. After she finished, she made sure she had gotten all of her bush and then declared her job done. She used the water to rinse off what was left of the lather, leaving Love's skin clean and freshly shaven.

"Oh wow," Love sighed, pinching her hard nipples. "Those are special skills you have there Michelle."

"We have not even gotten to the special part yet," Michelle smiled. Love didn't even have to ask what the special part was because Michelle immediately began giving her shaving job an up close and personal inspection…with her tongue.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!" Love squealed. "Lick meee!"

Not wanting to disobey her employer before she even had the job, Michelle was happy to follow that particular instruction. Her tongue covered every piece of skin she had just shaved, showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that, yes, she had just done a damn fine job on Love. The pussy lips that had just felt the light touch of the razor were now being passionately licked and Love's juices were flowing right onto that hungry tongue.

Love spread her legs wide and soon Michelle's tongue had zeroed in on the swollen clit that lay beyond those shaven cunt lips. She gripped Love's thighs to pull herself closer and soon the French girl was tasting a delicious vintage of girl cream. Michelle often wondered why so many people chose to get drunk on wine when there was something just as intoxicating within easy reach.

Michelle alternated between furiously sucking Love's clit with her lips and thrashing her tongue inside. She had been so careful and gentle with the razor, but now Michelle was pure animal passion between Love's legs, much to her utter and complete delight. Love didn't even have to fuck Michelle's face, her maid was content to do all the work and Love was content to just lay back and ride the wave of pleasure that this wonderful tongue was bringing her.

When Love felt Michelle slid two fingers into her dripping snatch and begin to work them in and out, she almost lost it. But she didn't want this to end and, summoning all her resistance, she managed to hold off on coming for the moment. She let herself get close to the edge a number of times, before pulling herself back. It was a game she loved to play and it was only making her encounter with this hot little bitch even sweeter.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck me you goddamned French whore!" Love grunted, letting the dirty talk flow. Michelle didn't mind, for all her sexual confidence she quite enjoyed playing the sub. "You want this fucking job? Then fuck me good you bitch!"

Mmmm she's not quite America's Sweetheart now is she, Michelle smiled inside Love's pussy. Michelle's lower body was still in the water, her ass rising above the bubbles to give Love a great, soapy view of the wet, glistening skin. There was a water jet quite close to her own pussy, so Michelle's needs were certainly being addressed as she snacked away at Love.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I don't know how France let you get away because you know how to fucking eat pussy!" Love cried out, her legs in the water kicking and splashing it everywhere. "I'm going to come all over your face! Is that what you want? I'm going to come all over your face you nasty Euro whore!"

Love continued to babble her vile profanities while Michelle did what she did best. She was good at other things, but she knew she was great at sex. She wished that America had the same attitudes toward sex that the French had. She still couldn't believe she got arrested here once for taking her clothes off at the beach. She was dedicated to loosening America's morals, one person at a time.

Right now she was concentrating on Love though and it didn't seem as if her morals needed any loosening at all. Michelle reveled in the cream she was getting from her new lover. If the others were as easy to seduce as Love was, Michelle knew she was going to relish working here. She could sense that Love was close to her peak point of arousal so she began to work her fingers in just a little bit harder and move her tongue slowly but surely down Love's pussy.

1...45678...15