The Harem Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophie experiences her first lesbian encounters.
995 words
4.13
61.8k
8

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Sophie noticed nothing after swallowing the pill. Sitting in her bed, watching the city far below her, she only felt rather sleepy. In fact, she lay down to take a nap, watching the clouds pass over and around the top of the building. She was almost asleep when suddenly, she sat bolt-upright in bed. In a panic, she spread her legs and felt her pussy. Sure enough, it was gushing juices onto the bed.

Sophie's surprise was matched only by her sudden, intense desire to fuck something. Anything. She leapt to her feet, searching her room for anything to shove in her cunt. Within moments, desperation overcame her, and she left her room, leaving a trail of pussy juice behind her.

The first few rooms were empty, but in the third, a young woman was lying in her bed. Sophie yanked the door open and nearly jumped into the bed. The woman sat up in surprise. "Who are you?" she cried.

Sophie climbed on top of the woman, blind to everything but the driving need in her cunt. "Fuck my pussy," she demanded, yanking the sheets down. As she did so, the girl's enormous tits came into view, and Sophie squealed with delight. She immediately attacked them, squeezing them and sucking on her big, fat nipples. She wasn't prepared for the streams of milk that squirted into her mouth with every suck, but she gulped it down eagerly.

The girl squealed, feeling her own body respond to this sudden intense stimulation. "Suck on my titties, you horny bitch," she growled, pawing at Sophie's own massive jugs. They were beginning to dribble milk too, dripping down onto her own. She moaned and tweaked Sophie's tiny nipples, sending streams of milk squirting all over the bed. Sophie squealed, rutting her hardened clit against the girl's mound. "Fuck me," she growled again.

Becky, her newfound companion, forced Sophie onto her back. Sucking on her titties, Becky found Sophie's pussy and drove three fingers into her tight hole. Juices squirted out, and Becky licked them off her hand. "Are you ready for this, you dumb slut?" she demanded.

Sophie didn't have a chance to respond before Becky's balled-up fist slammed into her cunt. She opened her mouth to scream in agony, only to find herself screaming with pleasure as Becky fist-fucked her pussy violently, drawing orgasm after orgasm from her spasming little twat. Cunt juice squirted everywhere, soaking Becky's arm and tits, as well as her bed, even splashing onto the floor. Sophie's tits bounced violently up and down on her chest, smashing into her face and splashing milk everywhere. Her clit, so engorged it had grown to over twice its original size, now jerked visibly with each orgasm.

Finally Becky withdrew her fist, bringing with it a flood of pussy juice. "You're gonna fuck me now, you dumb cunt," she growled, reaching underneath her pillow. She produced a huge dildo, nearly twice the size of her own fist and the length of her forearm. Handing it to Sophie, she got on all fours and spread her soaking twat lips. Sophie wasted no time jamming the brutal dildo deep into Becky's pussy. She drove it so far in that Becky screamed in pain before squirting out her juices in an overpowering orgasm. As she continued to fuck the girl's stretched cunt, Sophie licked and sucked on her asshole, driving her tongue deep into the tiny little anus. Becky came again and again, screaming as she soaked the sheets.

---

When Sophie came to, she was draped over Becky's naked body, one hand on her gigantic tits, the other lodged in her own twat. Still horny, she managed to hump Becky's leg without waking her until she coaxed out a pleasant orgasm. Wiping her dripping pussy off on the sheets, Sophie rose and left the room.

She made her way to the atrium, where she found another group of women lying together underneath a tree. She walked right up to them, and to her surprise, they acknowledged her for the first time.

"So you've finally taken the pill, yes?" one of them giggled.

Sophie grinned cordially, sitting down next to her in the grass. "You can tell?"

"Of course," the woman said, grinning. "Look at your pussy."

Sophie was almost embarrassed by the sheer amount of juice that was streaming constantly from between her thighs. The woman seemed to sense this, and she spread her own legs. "Don't worry, we're all like that."

Her own pussy was as fleshy as Sophie's, and leaked a steady stream of juice. Reaching down, the woman stroked her clit just once and exploded in orgasm, squirting her juices onto another woman's face.

"Oh god, Melissa, do you have to show off like that?" she chuckled good-naturedly, crawling forward to lick Melissa's pussy.

"Can I...can I try?" asked Sophie tentatively.

Melissa looked up at her. "You've never eaten pussy before, have you?" she asked gently. Sophie shook her head.

The girl who was eating Melissa's twat paused for a moment to look up at her. "Damn, girl, you have some nice titties. Why don't you eat my pussy? I'll show you how."

She spread her legs wide and Sophie dove right in. The girl had a big, fat clit that poked out from her sopping pussy lips, and Sophie lapped eagerly at it. The girl squealed in delight, pushing her cunt into Sophie's face.

Sophie licked and sucked on her clit, ducking occasionally between her thighs to drive her tongue deep into the girl's slippery pussy. She orgasmed frequently, squirting juices onto Sophie's face. Finally she pushed Sophie away.

"Damn, girl, you have a gift!" she exclaimed, looking up momentarily from Melissa's pussy. "Come back and eat me anytime. I'd be happy to return the favor—mmpph!" She was silenced as Melissa drove her wet twat into the girl's mouth, exploding in an orgasm that soaked everything within a radius of several feet.