The Harem Slave Ch. 08

Story Info
Sophie & Sabrina are summoned & bathe in preparation.
1.1k words
4.33
43.2k
7
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie had made friends with the girl whose pussy she had eaten in the atrium. Now, lying in bed with Sabrina, she slid a long jelly dildo casually into her snatch. Sabrina had the other end of the monstrosity lodged in her ass and was running a high-powered vibrating egg over her clit. Sophie toyed lazily with Sabrina's thick, fat nipples, squirting milk from them from time to time.

Suddenly the door opened and the old maid stepped in. "Girls," she announced cheerfully. "You're wanted in the living room."

That could mean only thing: Master. Sophie hadn't seen him since him since that morning before her medical examination. She felt a sudden longing and, pulling the dildo from her pussy, she leaped up eagerly. "Let's go, Sabrina!"

The maid chuckled. "Oh, not like that, you won't. I'm to prepare you for your visit. Both of you must bathe first, then prepare yourselves appropriately."

Sophie frowned at Sabrina, but the girl was already on her feet, having dislodged her half of the dildo, and was following the maid out of the room. Sophie trailed behind through hallway after hallway until they reached a room she had never seen before.

Although Sophie had never been to Rome, she imagined they were what the Roman baths must look like. The floors were made of polished black marble. Periodically, the floor rose into waist-high, marble pools filled with steaming hot water which was continuously kept full via a pipe at one end, while simultaneously emptied through a pipe at the bottom on the opposite end. Some of the pools were recessed, their bottoms more than three feet below the main level. Marble benches were everywhere, piled high with clean white towels and fragrant soaps. Flower petals floated in most of the pools, releasing their own soft, pleasant fragrance into the steamy air. As always, the floor-to-ceiling windows lit the room with a most natural light. During the evening, as it was on this occasion, the fading light was supplemented by the warm glow of candles.

Although the room was large, and Sophie expected it to be filled with dozens of women, there were only a few here and there. Sophie inquired about this oddity, and the old woman chuckled.

"Ah, my dear, this is because these are the Master's personal baths, and no one bathes here without his permission. You are most fortunate to be given such an honor." Sophie gazed about with renewed wonder.

"Now, you girls are to bathe here, with one command only—there is to be no urination or defecation within the pools. There are toilet holes around the edges of the room for such necessities." The old woman patted a pile of towels. "You are to use these to dry yourselves. I'll be waiting outside for you. Now don't dawdle, you two."

As the old woman exited the room, Sophie and Sabrina grinned at each other. The old woman had selected a recessed pool, and the two girls descended into it by way of the shallow stairs on one of its sides. The water was delightfully warm.

"It feels so good," Sophie murmured, leaning back to dip her long hair into the water. Sabrina slid beneath the waters, submerging her entire body in its fragrant depths. When she rose again, the water ran off her large breasts in tiny rivulets, sparkling as it dripped off her nipples. Although the effects of the pill were beginning to stabilize, and her horniness becoming tolerable and more within her control, Sophie found herself riveted by the sight of her lover, soaking wet and completely naked. She bent down and slid one of the long, thick nipples into her mouth, sucking gently on it. Sabrina moaned softly, caressing Sophie's dripping hair, pulling her closer, urging her on.

Sophie needed little encouragement. She gripped Sabrina's shoulders in her hands and pushed her back until her ass hit the side of the pool. Lifting her up onto the edge, she spread Sabrina's long legs and dove between them. Sabrina moaned loudly as Sophie sucked on her hood, tickling her clit with her tongue. Her fingers caressed her swollen pussy lips, easing them open, sliding inside. They found her g-spot and began to stroke in and out, her tongue lapping faster at her hardening clit.

Sabrina's moans increased. One hand held Sophie's head against her damp pussy, the other squeezed her own heavy tits. She toyed with them as she drew closer and closer to orgasm, encouraged by Sophie's now practiced tongue. Sabrina was nearly there, breathing Sophie's name again and again, when a sudden, expectant cough caused her to open her eyes.

The old maid stood over the two of them, her arms crossed, glaring down at them as though they were two naughty schoolgirls caught smoking in the girl's bathroom. Sabrina gave a start, but something held her back from pushing Sophie away. Something seemed odd about the old woman. She couldn't quite place it, until the woman uncrossed her arms. Her outfit fell open, revealing her naked body underneath. Although the sight was revolting, Sabrina couldn't help but notice that the woman was clearly turned on. Juices slicked the woman's thick thighs, and her enormous nipple were rock hard. Sabrina relaxed visibly.

"That's a good girl," the woman whispered softly, "don't stop." The maid spread her legs and began to toy with her clit, rubbing her own nipples as she watched the young women. So involved in pleasuring Sabrina, Sabrina hadn't noticed the old woman at all and carried on, unaware of her presence. Sabrina lay back again, closing her eyes and allowing Sophie to continue. As she writhed on the warm marble floor, she caught sight of the woman, frigging herself furiously, her eyes riveted on the girls. When Sabrina came, screaming and squirting her juices all over Sophie's face, the woman began to come too. Her own breasts, sagging yet still massive, swung pendulously as she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, panting and groaning.

When Sophie looked up from Sabrina's sopping twat, she saw the old woman standing over her. Her legs were spread, and her fingers pulled her long, thin pussy lips apart. "Lick me, please," she begged.

Sophie groaned in disgust, pulling Sabrina down into the water and away from the woman. "Sabrina, what the hell is going on here?!"

The maid looked down at her body; suddenly ashamed, she began quickly buttoning her outfit. "I'm so sorry," she muttered. "I—I don't know what came over me. I'll be waiting outside."

When Sophie and Sabrina had bathed and toweled off, they joined the maid out in the hallway. She seemed to have regained her composure, and now led them briskly off in the direction of their rooms.