The Harem Slave Ch. 09

Story Info
The girls are introduced.
1.3k words
4.1
36.2k
7
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie emerged from her room, unsteady in her heels. Her face had been heavily painted with makeup, her lips lacquered a deep red. Her hair, brushed until it shined, was piled high on top of her head and cascaded around her face in loose ringlets. Although these things made her feel ridiculous, she glanced down at her outfit and winced; this was even worse.

She had been given a black satin mini dress, but when she had put it on, she found there was even less to it than she thought. Thin spaghetti straps held up the tiny piece of fabric which barely contained her massive breasts. In fact, a wide slice had been cut out of the fabric directly across her tits so that her nipples were revealed, as well as the severe cleavage between her jugs. The dress clung to her waist and hips, ending just below her ass cheeks. Small slices of fabric had been cut out here, too: one across the ass, revealing her crack, and the other across her pelvis, revealing her shaved mound. She had been instructed to shave everything, and the dress she wore accentuated this fact. On her heels she wore a pair of six-inch black stilettos with thin straps that wound around her calves and tied just below her knees. She had also been given a small feather boa which she wore around her neck.

Having adjusted one of her heels, Sophie proceeded to Sabrina's room. Her lover had dressed also, and was putting the finishing touches on her own bright red lips. When she turned to face Sophie, she smiled, visibly embarrassed. "How do I look?"

Sophie was speechless. Her girlfriend, already stunning to begin with, was simply breathtaking. Her hair was pulled severely back into two messy, spiky buns. Two tiny strands had been left, framing her soft, rounded face. The makeup she wore accented her Asian features, as did her outfit.

Sabrina's mini dress was made of black satin as well, but sprinkled with red embroidered cherry blossoms. Sleeveless with a mandarin collar, it opened in the front to reveal not only her chest, but her breasts as well. The fabric framed the underside of her bosoms, allowing them to spill out of the dress, completely revealed save for one strip of fabric which stretched across her nipples. A button held the strap together in the center, allowing easy access if one so desired.

The dress sloped down her curvy figure, ending as Sophie's did beneath her buttocks. Instead of having slits up the side, however, this dress was slit all the way up to her waist in the front and back, revealing her ass and pussy when she walked. She wore black patent leather open-toed pumps; Sophie could see her finger and toenails had been painted red to match the cherry blossoms.

Sabrina smiled. "Let's go, huh?" The two of them left her room and followed the maid to the living room.

The Master was in his customary place, reading a magazine and sipping on what looked like a Jack and Coke. Indeed, when he offered a sip to each of the girls, Sophie found it was exactly that.

"You ladies look absolutely stunning," he said genuinely, if not a bit casually. He rose and kissed each of them on the cheek, the perfect gentleman. Sophie noticed that instead of his usually somewhat sloppy appearance, he had donned a fitted black suit. Although he still wore a bit of a five o'clock shadow, and his thick black glasses allowed him to retain a bit of his rascally look, he seemed even to have styled his hair for the occasion.

"What --is- the occasion, you might ask," he said, winking slyly at Sophie. "Well, you might. Sabrina already knows, don't you, sweetheart?"

Sabrina nodded. Sophie frowned, glancing at her companion in surprise. "What do you mean?"

The Master chuckled. "Good girl, Sabrina. I'm glad you haven't told her. I wanted it to be a surprise for our newcomer." Turning to Sophie, he held out his right arm, and she took it. "Consider it...an initiation." Sabrina joined him on his left arm, and the three of them proceeded out of the room and down a hallway Sophie hadn't noticed before (there seemed to be plenty of these). Suddenly they turned a corner, and there was the elevator.

Like the rest of the apartment, it too was made almost entirely of glass. Sophie stared down at the city below, watching it grow bigger and bigger as they descended all the way to the bottom.

When the elevator stopped, the three of them stepped out into a most magnificent ballroom. Ceilings in excess of forty feet were hung with elegant chandeliers, casting light into every corner of the grand room.

People were everywhere. Ladies dressed in the most elegant of gowns and men in tuxedoes mingled, sipping drinks and nibbling on hors d'ourves. Sophie was filled with excitement until she remembered what she was wearing. Glancing down, she saw her nipples peeking out of her dress, and she was ashamed.

The Master, however, took no notice. He led his ladies across the room, greeting guests left and right. Everyone stared at the girls. Most of the women glared while their husbands and boyfriends gawked and leered, often openmouthed. Sophie noticed that Sabrina stared straight ahead, taking no notice of the attention. She followed suit as best she could.

The Master procured Sophie and Sabrina each a martini from a passing waiter's tray, acquiring another Jack and Coke for himself. He sipped it as he mingled, though his visits were always brief, and he seemed always to be heading in one direction.

Finally he reached the far corner of the room. Here a doorway led out of the building and into an atrium, surrounded by high stone walls. A stream flowed through the garden, forming a pool in one corner. Near the pool was erected a large elevated pavilion.

There were many people lingering near the pavilion, but the Master stopped to speak with no one, leading his women up the stairs onto the platform. There were two couches there, as well as a table, where the women were instructed to place their drinks. Facing the crowd with a girl on either side, the Master addressed his guests.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he began. Then he squinted, scanning the crowd. He coughed, seemingly embarrassed. "I'm sorry, let me begin again. Gentlemen."

The crowd laughed at his little joke. Smiling, the Master went on. "Many of you have already met Sabrina. She has served me for the past two years, and I am very proud of her. Sophie, however, came to me just a few nights ago. It is my pleasure to introduce her to you tonight."

A hand on Sophie's lower back guided her forward a step, and she stood, looking out into a growing sea of masculine faces. The crowd clapped and whistled. She stepped back next to her Master, her heard pounding in fear.

"Those of you who have paid in advance were given a ticket with a number. You will take your turn in the proper order. As for the rest of you, once the others have finished, you will be given a chance as well. My girls are first-come, first-serve, but please remember that the party ends tomorrow morning at five o'clock."

Sophie's eyes widened in fear. She looked over at Sabrina, who smiled back at her confidently. 'If she can do this, damnit, so can I,' thought Sophie. Taking a deep breath, she forced her own smile.

The Master looked at his girls. "Be good. Don't fight, or you will be punished." He kissed both their foreheads, then led them back to the couches, Sabrina on the left and Sophie on the right. "Good luck, ladies."

Taking a seat in an armchair on the edge of the platform, he roared, "Number one!"