The Harem Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
Sophie does a little personal exploration.
940 words
3.87
25.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maid appeared to lead the two girls upstairs. Donning their matching robes, the two ran off arm in arm, giggling like schoolgirls. Exhaling a stream of smoke, the Master watched them go. "Sexy little things, aren't they?"

Eric took a drag off his cigarette. "Like nothing I've ever seen before in my life," he murmured. Then, exhaling: "You're a lucky man."

The Master grinned at him. "I know." He sipped his Jack and Coke, looking up into the early morning sky. "You working tomorrow, Eric?"

"Nah, man. Boss gave me the morning off. He knew what kind of state I'd be in."

The Master smiled. "Why don't you come on upstairs with me and the girls?"

Eric blinked. "Jesus, man, I'd love to. Really?"

The Master chuckled. Tossing his jacket over one shoulder, he descended the steps and proceeded into the ballroom. Eric followed, nearly trembling with excitement.

Once out of the elevator, the Master led Eric into the living room. He got him another drink and indicated for him to sit. Eric kicked off his shoes and stretched out on one of the couches covered in satin pillows and blankets. With one arm tucked behind his head, he sipped at his drink, allowing himself to relax.

The Master bent over a record player for a moment, and suddenly some pleasant tones began to play.

"Sinatra," Eric murmured. The Master only smiled.

He tossed his jacket onto the back of another couch and took a seat in his usual armchair. Glancing at his companion, he raised his Jack and Coke. "Cheers, mate."

Eric grinned. "Cheers, man. So where are the girls?"

The Master took a long drink. "They're in the baths right now. They'll be sent out here when they're finished."

--

After a long and relaxing bath, the girls toweled off and put on new matching robes. These were made of satin, but the edges of the robes were lined with a soft, fuzzy material. The robes buttoned just underneath their chest, revealing deep cleavage that was framed by soft, fuzzy clouds of fabric. Sophie's robe was pink and Sabrina's baby blue. Once they were dressed, the maid put their damp hair up in messy buns high on top of their heads, then led them off in the direction of the living room.

The sky was still dark, and all the candles had been lit. When Sabrina saw Eric, she squealed with joy, running over to embrace him. Sophie smiled as well, blushing a little—she had cum all over this man's cock not an hour earlier.

She sat down on the floor next to her Master, resting her head against his knee. He smiled, leaning down to rub her back gently. "My good little baby girl. How are you, sweetheart?"

She smiled up at him. "I'm doing very well, Master, thank you."

"Good," he murmured. "Do you need to shit?"

Sophie nodded. Her ass had been bothering her for hours now.

"You may go to your room to do so," the Master said kindly. "Leave the plug out when you are finished."

Sophie smiled at him gratefully and rose, rushing from the room. She ran down the hallway, feeling the plug begin to loosen from the strain. When she reached her room, she scampered to the hole. Pulling her gown up, she crouched over the toilet. Immediately her anus began to dilate, forcing the plug out. She didn't care that it fell into the hole, focusing only on the relief as a huge log of shit slid steadily out after it.

Sophie looked between her legs, watching the fat, meaty log dangle from her ass. Never having watched herself take a shit before, she was fascinated. Impulsively, she rolled over onto her back and drew her knees up to her chest, giving herself a clear view of her asshole. The log now rose six or seven inches into the air, swaying as she pushed out another inch and then another. It finally broke and fell, rolling away out of her sight. The shit continued to push out of her ass, however, until every last inch of the log squeezed from out of her tight anus. Sophie watched her asshole spasm, closing slowly after such a large bowel movement. She began to piss, squirting the golden liquid straight up in a little fountain. It splashed back down onto her pussy and ass, soaking her. When she had emptied her bladder this way, Sophie pushed out another small log of shit, moaning and massaging her hard little clit as she watched her anus open.

When she had finally finished, she sat up. She pulled off her robe, hoping none of her activities had soiled it. Then she reached down into the hole to fetch her plug. It was shallow enough for her to easily access the bottom even without putting her elbow in the hole. After sifting around a bit, she found the large rounded piece of silicon and withdrew it. Setting it aside, she picked up the pieces of shit that had missed the toilet and tossed them down the hole. Sophie wiped her body off first, then soaked up the puddle of piss that had collected on the floor. She rinsed out the towel and hung it on the edge of the bathtub. She cleaned the plug too with soap and water.

Her robe, Sophie noticed with relief, had escaped any filth or stains. Drawing it back on, she buttoned it from her chest down to her navel. Grabbing the plug, she rose and exited her room, returning to the living room with a bounce in her step.