The Harem Slave Ch. 13

Story Info
Eric has a life-changing experience.
1.1k words
4.1
31.7k
7

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she entered, the Master rose, giving her a look unlike his usual pleasant smile. "Sophie and Sabrina, please stand and remove your robes."

The girls did so. Sophie quickly forgot the Master's earlier look as she once again bared her stunning body before Eric. He stared at the two girls; his cock grew noticeably hard in his pants. They delighted at the attention, running their hands up and down their bodies.

"Now get on your hands and knees, girls," the Master ordered. "Rub your asses together."

Facing away from each other, Sophie and Sabrina began to gyrate their asses against one another, smearing pussy juice all over them in the process. They moaned with pleasure.

"Eric," the Master instructed, handing him a firm, thick double-ended jelly dong. "Slide one end into each of the girls' pussies."

Eagerly, Eric leapt up. He slid one end into Sabrina's sopping pussy, then the other into Sophie's. "Now fuck them, sliding it back and forth." Eric did so eagerly, pumping the dildo vigorously into the girls' twats. They moaned and squealed with delight.

"Okay, let them take over," the Master instructed. Eric released the dildo and the girls began to thrust their hips back, sliding it in and out of their pussies themselves. "Now take your dick out, Eric."

Eagerly Eric pulled his cock out of his pants. When the Master instructed him to force it into Sabrina's mouth, he knelt down in front of her and did so, face fucking her violently. He glanced up to see the Master forcing his own dick into Sophie's mouth. This sent shivers down Eric's spine. His balls slapping against Sabrina's chin, he fucked her mouth harder and faster.

When he was on the verge of shooting his load down her throat, the Master ordered him suddenly to stop. Eric pulled his dick out obediently. "Take your clothes off and lay down on the couch, Eric."

Eagerly, the young cop did as he was told. He didn't hear the instructions given to the two girls, but as they spread his legs and crawled between his thighs, he found out easily enough. They began to suck him off, sliding his dick first between one set of lips and then the other. The girls shared wet, open-mouthed kisses over his cock, often allowing their tongues to lap at the tip. Sophie began to suck his dick into her mouth while Sabrina licked up and down the shaft. The two would alternate, and Eric would find his dick in Sabrina's throat while Sophie sucked on his balls. Sometimes the girls would both lick his cock up and down in unison, staring up at him with wide, excited eyes.

Eric caught movement out of the corner of his eye and glanced up to see the Master positioning himself behind Sabrina. He felt her moan on his cock as her ass was suddenly violated. He watched the Master stroke in and out of her sweet ass several times before pulling out and sliding his dick into Sophie's asshole. He did this, going back and forth, while the girls pleasured Eric with their mouths. He was in heaven.

--

Eric was once again ready to cum all over both Sabrina and Sophie's pretty face when the Master pulled his dick out of Sabrina and ordered them all to stop. He told the girls to sit on the couch next to Eric with their hands behind their backs, allowing him full access to their huge titties. Eric moaned as four massive breasts were shoved in front of him. He began to squeeze and jiggle and bounce and slap them, toying with all four stiff, milky nipples. The girls squealed and pressed their jugs against his chest.

Suddenly Eric moaned. A mouth was on his cock, sliding it deep inside. He couldn't see past the girls to identify who was sucking his dick, but it felt so good he didn't care. These women were all hot and very talented, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Close to coming, he reached out and lifted Sophie's left breast to her lips for her to suck, and suddenly he stopped. Eric's dick deep in his throat, the Master managed to crack a smile as he looked up at the shocked young man. He slid Eric's cock back out and said casually, "I hope you don't mind."

Eric's cock was pulsating. Despite his confusion, he longed to shove it back into the Master's throat and cum. His desire must have been visible in his face, for the Master chuckled. Stroking Eric's dick, he said, "Not just yet. You're going to satisfy me now, Eric."

Confused and more than a little frightened, he watched as the Master released Eric's dick and turned around, still on his hands and knees. "Sophie," he called out, and she obediently rose and knelt down behind him. Eric watched her slide her tongue into her Master's asshole, lapping at it like it was an icecream cone. Her lover bucked and moaned at every movement of her tiny tongue.

Finally he ordered her to return to the couch. "Prepare Eric's dick for me, babygirl," he moaned.

Eagerly, Sophie straddled Eric's hips, positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She then began to toy with her clit, rubbing it back and forth. Juices began to drip from her twat onto the head of his cock until they ran down the sides of it. When Sophie decided his dick wet enough, she climbed off of him.

The Master glanced over his shoulder. "Come here, Eric," he instructed. "Fuck my ass with that perfect dick."

Eric couldn't believe what he was doing. He rose from the couch almost eagerly, falling to his knees on the pillows and blankets and pushing his dick into another guy's asshole. It slid in easily, although it wrapped around his cock more tightly than any girl's ass he had ever had. The Master moaned loudly, pushing back onto Eric's cock. This was so hot that Eric began to pump into him hard and fast, gripping his lover's hips to aid him. After a few minutes, the Master yelled that he was going to cum. Without even touching his dick, cum exploded from it, splashing his belly, thighs, and the floor beneath him. This was too much for Eric, and he too began to cum. Pumping his load deep into another man's ass, he yelled louder than he had during any orgasm in his life.

Wrapped in each other's arms, the girls watched the two men collapse on the floor together. They masturbated eagerly at the sight of their sexy Master kissing this hot, muscular young man; panting and gasping for breath, he returned the kiss with equal fervor.