The Harem Slave Ch. 17

Story Info
Sophie entertains an old man.
1.5k words
4.36
36.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie spent many weeks in the apartment, pleasing the Master and the other women he kept in his harem. She had slowly grown accustomed to her highly aroused state, learning to satisfy her urges at more appropriate times and in more appropriate ways (although she never did apologize to Becky). She quickly became one of Eric's mistresses, satisfying him several times a week, often before or during his visit with the Master. She saw Sabrina less and less, although she seldom regretted it. The other women were less attached to her and preferred to remain acquaintances rather than lovers.

One day Sophie was swimming laps in the pool. She had been granted permission to wear a bathing suit so that her massive breasts would not get in the way. The suit was still ridiculously low-cut and made of a thin, white fabric that allowed her nipples to show through.

Pausing for breath in the shallow end, Sophie glanced up to see the maid gazing down at her. "What a fine swimmer you are, my dear," the woman murmured, leering at Sophie's cleavage.

Sophie winced. "What can I do for you today, madam?"

"Oh, child," the woman said, beginning to rub at the crotch of her uniform. "There are so many things you could do for me. But alas, the Master won't allow it. And anyway, there is someone else who demands your presence now. You will remove your bathing suit and make your way back to your room."

Sophie climbed easily out of the pool and stripped off her suit. The maid nearly salivated as her huge, wet tits sprang free. Her fingers rubbed faster and faster at her crotch. "Will you let me suck on them, just once?"

Sophie sighed. Averting her eyes, she lifted one of her heavy jugs and offered it to the woman. The old maid immediately began to suck on the nipple like a baby sucking on its mother's teat. She eagerly guzzled the milk that sprayed from Sophie's nipple, flicking it with her tongue until it was rock hard.

At last Sophie pulled away. The old woman blushed, collecting herself. "I'm so sorry, I..."

"Don't mention it," Sophie muttered, leaving the pool room at a brisk pace. She did not see the old woman fall to her knees and pull up her long skirt, revealing a dripping pussy. She didn't even hear the muffled moans as the woman toyed with her clit, bringing herself to orgasm again and again.

It was late evening, so her room was quite dark. Sophie opened the door cautiously, sensing someone inside. "Hello?"

A voice came from the bed. "I hear there's a very naughty, dirty little girl who wants to give an old man the time of his life."

Sophie frowned. This was not what she had expected. Aside from that evening in the ballroom and her visits with Eric, the Master had never instructed her to fuck anyone. Shrugging, she proceeded to the bed. "Yes, sir, I am a very dirty girl."

She could make out a figure lying underneath the covers. Climbing onto the bed, she pulled back the covers and straddled his small frame. "Are you a dirty boy?"

The man chuckled. He reached up and began to squeeze Sophie's breasts. "You have some nice big titties for such a little girl. My wife's aren't bigger than a handful."

Sophie winced. The old fellah was still married! "I bet your wife is a fox in bed."

The old man began to laugh, although it diverged into a wheezing cough. "She's cold as ice. Frigid, I believe you call it. But you...such a dirty little girl. They say that's all you do is fuck, all day long."

Sophie blushed, realizing that his caresses as well as his words were beginning to turn her on. "That's true. I hope you've got a big cock to fill my needy little pussy."

The man laughed. "Oh, I do. Although I hear you like a good ass fucking more than anything else."

Sophie let out a moan. "Yes, sir."

"Daddy," he corrected her. "I want you to call me Daddy, and pretend that you're my sweet little girl. Now how does that sound?"

"That sounds like fun, Daddy," Sophie said, playing along. "How do you want to fuck your little girl?"

"Well," the old man mused. "How about we give your cunt a try first? Then if you're any good, I'll slide my dick into my daughter's dirty little ass."

Sophie felt something push against the entrance to her pussy. She eagerly impaled herself on it, and found herself stretched by a thick if not rather short dick. She moaned a little, rocking back and forth on the man's shaft. "Oh yeah, that feels so good."

"Put those big jugs in my face, little girl," he moaned.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Sophie moaned. She could barely make out his form lying on the bed, but it was enough to know where to aim. She leaned forward and thrust her gigantic tits into his face. She was rewarded with a moan and a frantic licking at her right nipple. She squealed and rutted into his pelvis even harder. Suddenly he grabbed her hips, hoisted her up, and began slamming into her pussy like a jackhammer. Sophie moaned in surprise and pleasure, allowing herself to be fucked by this older man.

After awhile he slowed his vigorous pace and pulled out of her entirely. "You've got a tight little pussy, make no mistake," he murmured. "But I just have to give that ass a try."

Sophie felt a hand between her buttocks, and let out a long, loud moan as the plug was pulled from her ass. Two fingers automatically replaced it, pushing into her anus. "Mmm, just as I expected," the man chuckled. "My little girl's ass is tight and juicy."

He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his cock. Sophie squealed as the thick shaft penetrated her rectum. The old man moaned, juggling her heavy tits as he pushed into her. His cock slid in and out, making Sophie shudder with pleasure. Her sloppy cunt dribbled all over his pelvis, and still he fucked her.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, fuck my ass," she moaned. "That feels so good."

The old man slapped her fleshy ass. "Yeah, you like that? You like it when daddy shoves his big fat dick in your pretty little butt?"

"Oh yes," Sophie moaned. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long. Just don't tell Mommy what a dirty girl I am."

"Mommy already knows how bad I want to plow you," he muttered. "Ever since you turned 18, prancing around the house in those skimpy little outfits...I jacked off over you so much, it's a wonder she didn't throw you out on the street."

Sophie sat up, crouching on her heels as she bounced up and down on his dick. She played with her own tits, sucking on her nipples hungrily. Suddenly she felt the old man's cock begin to pulsate. "Baby girl, here I come!"

With a yell, he grabbed Sophie's hips and slammed deep into her ass, pumping his cum into her intestines.

When he had finished, Sophie stood, straddling the old man. She reached back and spread first her asscheeks, then her asshole, sending a hot gush of cum splashing down onto his chest. When the last drops finally fell, Sophie climbed off the bed, eager to get rid of this man. He had pleasured her, but there was something creepy about him that she couldn't put her finger on. Above all, she wanted him out.

"Baby, you felt so good," he praised her as he put his clothes back on. "I don't know how I'll ever go back to my wife now."

Suddenly he paused. "Shit, I can't find my wallet. Would you turn a light on? I'm always losing this damn thing."

Sophie rolled her eyes, but obediently switched on the lamp next to the bed. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts to hide them from the old man's leering gaze, but as he looked up at her, they rose to cover her face instead. "Oh my god!" she shrieked.

"What is—oh my god!" The old man rushed to her side, but Sophie pushed him away. She jerked the door open and ran down the hall, her tits bouncing awkwardly in front of her.

The Master was stretched out on a sofa in the living room as usual, drinking a Jack and Coke and reading Jack Kerouac's "On The Road." Sophie collapsed on the floor at his side, nearly in tears. "Master...why?"

He glanced up from his book briefly. "Sophie, it's business. You're the best I've got."

"But—but—" Sophie stammered, disbelief etched across her face. "He had his cock in my pussy...in my ass!"

The Master sighed, setting the book down. "Yes, baby girl, I know he's your father. But he wanted you. Now, granted, he didn't know you were his daughter, but how was I supposed to know you'd find out?"