The Harem Slave Ch. 21

Story Info
A little squirt bukkake makes the world go round.
1.1k words
4.07
38.5k
16

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning dawned too early for Sophie. She awoke sore and still exhausted with a bit of a hangover from the vast amount of alcohol she had been forced to consume. Still, as the old maid informed her, it was against the Master's orders to stay in bed, so Sophie rose and bathed herself.

When she was clean and slightly more awake, Sophie wandered out into the atrium. The old maid had instructed her to meet a group of the girls out by the fountain around noon. There were already several girls laying about; some napped in the shade, others splashed in the pool to alleviate the heat of the blazing sun.

Sophie sat down on the edge of the fountain, dipping her feet in the cool water. She was slowly growing accustomed to the sight of so many naked women, but her body still reacted strongly at times. This was certainly one of those times, and Sophie was thankful for the cold, wet marble that cooled her throbbing pussy.

At last the Master arrived, taking note that all of the girls he had summoned were there. He was dressed rather uncharacteristically in a t-shirt, khaki shorts, sandals, and a Boston Red Sox ballcap. His smile was bright and sunny as he greeted his women.

"Hi, girls! I'm sure you're all wondering what we're going to do today." He looked and sounded much like a teacher taking his students on a field trip. The girls gathered around him like a flock of schoolchildren, eagerly awaiting his words.

"Well, I thought we'd have a little fun in the sun and enjoy ourselves in the process," he said enthusiastically. "Now, I've chosen all of you for a very specific reason. You all have a wonderful and amazing ability to squirt when you cum."

The girls looked around at each other and laughed.

"Now I know you may have been self-conscious about it before, but there is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a perfectly natural, beautiful thing, and if I may say so, it turns me on a lot," the Master added, chuckling. "Now, what we're going to do today is this.

"One of you will play 'catcher'. Yes, that is exactly what it sounds like. She will lie in that pool over there while the rest of you girls stand around and squirt pussy juice all over her body."

Some of the girls squealed with excitement.

"Now, being a catcher isn't all that bad. After all, you'll get to masturbate too, and after awhile, we'll switch it up. And besides, who could complain about being covered in pussy juice from so many lovely ladies?"

The girls laughed and applauded.

"Now, I've already chosen the first catcher. Mandy, you'll start. Go lie down in the wading pool."

One of the girls, looking slightly dejected, left the group and got into the empty pool obediently. She laid down in the bottom of it and waited.

"Now, the rest of you," the Master said mischievously, "I want you to start playing with yourselves. I've got a bunch of vibrators here for those of you who need them. Get your pussies nice and wet, but don't cum yet—save that for Mandy."

The girls eagerly began to rub their clits. Most laid down in the grass or on the side of the fountain and spread their legs, revealing hard clits and glistening holes. Sophie grabbed one of the bullet vibrators and, lying in the grass, spread her legs and ran it over her already hardened clit.

Immediately her pussy responded. She felt her juices begin to leak out of her hole as she became more and more turned on. Her fat pussy lips swelled even further, spreading wide in anticipation. Sophie's gasps and moans were joined by many others as the rest of the girls brought themselves to the brink of orgasm.

"All right, stop!" the Master yelled. "Now everyone gather round the pool. I want two girls squirting at a time. In her mouth, on her face, on her tits, it doesn't matter. Just get your pussy juice on her body."

The girls eagerly gathered around. Two girls stepped forward (both with blond hair and big fake tits) and, giggling, began to rub their pussies. One of the girls stepped into the pool, straddling Mandy's body while the other spread her legs and leaned back, aiming her twat at Mandy's face. Rubbing their clits furiously, the girls came in tandem, screaming as they squirted heavy waterfalls of pussy juice onto the woman below. Some of it splashed onto her tits and belly, the rest soaked her hair and face.

"Next!"

Two more girls stepped up, one of them beginning to squirt before she even got within range. She lifted up one leg and sent spurt after spurt straight into Mandy's open mouth. The other girl bent over between Mandy's legs with her ass pointed towards her cunt, frigging her clit furiously until at last her pussy exploded all over Mandy.

She dutifully accepted gush after gush of cum, rubbing her own clit and playing with her nipples. She had been instructed not to cum, however, so she was constantly on the brink of an overpowering orgasm. Her moans and squeals rivaled those of the girls who came all over her body.

This continued for close to an hour. All the girls had satisfied themselves at least once, except for Sophie. It was finally her turn. She went up and stood over Mandy. On a whim, she ordered the poor girl to sit up and open her mouth. Inches away from Sophie's dripping pussy, the girl waited, her eyes shut tight.

Sophie rubbed her clit. Harder. Faster. Her pussy spasmed. A little squirt of juice shot out, landing in Mandy's mouth. Mandy thought she was done, and tried to lean back. Then Sophie squealed. Grabbing the back of the girl's head, she forced her face against her cunt as her pussy lips spread wide to gush load after load of pussy juice. Slippery cum coated the girl's face and tits, and still it kept gushing. Sophie held her there, screaming and gasping, until every last drop of her seemingly endless juices splashed onto the girl's wet, naked body.

As Sophie let go of Mandy and stepped out of the pool, the girls clapped and cheered. "I think we can declare Sophie the winner," announced the Master, a note of surprise in his voice. "You're a regular fucking geyser, baby girl."

Sophie blushed at the praise.

"Here's your reward, sweetheart," said the Master. "You get to take Mandy's spot! And Mandy? You're up first!"