The Harem Tales Vol. 02 Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he wiggled his finger a little inside her butt she came. Her pussy clamped down on his cock as her legs did the same on his sides.

"Damn you and your amazing cock," she mumbled as her shaking subsided.

She suddenly pulled away from his cock and his finger, whirling around. Grabbing his hands she crossed her fingers with his as she hopped on top him, then quickly squatted down on his cock.

"Now I'm making you cum, no matter what!"

Holding his hands for support she began bouncing on his cock hard and fast. Her eyes were locked with his, her breathing fast and shallow, her pussy making squelching noises with every move.

With his thick rod penetrating her deep and hard she suddenly came again - but this time it didn't even slow her down! Even with her pussy spasming from the force of her orgasm her hips were still driving her cunt down on his thick cock with equal speed.

There was no way he was going to last.

"Cum for her," Mirada whispered. "I want to see you cum."

With Shareel's frenzied ride he couldn't have stopped himself anyway. As she slammed her hips down one more time he came. He began fountaining inside her like a geysir, blasting his load inside her wild cunt.

Shareel's legs gave out and she collapsed on top of him.

For a while there was only heavy breathing in the room.

"What a perfect morning," Zalen finally said.

"And a perfect way to join the Veils," added Mirada.

12