The Harem Tales Vol. 02 Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalminen
Zalminen
343 Followers

"But -"

"Yes, I know it's due to my high position, but I still couldn't help but feel old because of it. So I finally just lied I only wanted to watch."

She turned her eyes on Zalen once more. "Your fingers felt so amazing inside me that I've spent half the party just watching you pleasure everyone. In the end I just needed to get my share as well!"

Zalen had noticed the strange emphasis on everyone. Had she noticed him slipping into the storage room with Nuni?

Lady Veryel suddenly pursed her lips. "Sadayal! Vi'yar er'endal! E agya khi'tail!"

A moment later two halfling waitresses entered the room, Nuni and someone else, each carrying a small cup, while Nuni also had a small, completely red candle.

The candle was placed on the table next to Zalen while the halflings stood there with the cups, apparently waiting for additional instructions.

"Our guest made me realize I have actually been a bad host."

Her words brought a gasp from few of the elves around them.

"What? Never!"

"You have always been an excellent -"

Lady Veryel's gesture brought silence into the room again.

"No, I do mean it. But I don't mean inconsiderate towards my guests. I mean inconsiderate to my faithful servants. Our honored guest made me finally notice that our sadayal might also want to take part!"

All eyes turned towards the two halflings. The other one blushed while Nuni's eyes kept flickering towards Zalen.

"So I am correcting that mistake now." She raised her voice and looked around. "Those cups contain my special wine. Anyone who doesn't want it, can leave now."

Zalen looked around as well. Most of the male elves had already left but there were three still remaining, lounging on the chairs and enjoying the scene. One of them turned to look at the halflings, winced and stood up.

Lady Veryel nodded as the man walked out of the room followed by two of the women and then turned to the halflings.

"Nuni, Leya. Choose who you want to give your cup to and I'll light the extra candle. The rest of the party is for your pleasure."

Nuni immediately walked over to hand the cup to Zalen. He didn't even need Vivariel's gift to read her lusty expression.

The other halfling had glanced at Zalen with a thoughtful expression but then walked to the side, offering the cup to the shorter male elf sitting there. He grinned with genuine delight and downed the cup with one gulp.

Zalen shrugged and then did the same.

The wine tasted strange, like a mixture of strawberries, honey and some kind of tree bark.

The room had once again turned red as Lady Veryel had lit the candle.

Nuni had sat down astride his thighs. As she lowered her fingers to touch his cock, he felt a sudden jolt and his flaccid cock suddenly sprang into full hardness again. Ah. So that's what the special wine was for.

"Sedhan?"

The curvy halfling grinned.

"Nuni!"

And before he had time to even react she had bounced on top of him, his hard cock beginning to slide inside her.

"I'd love to have you on top of me," she murmured, "but I can't fit more than two thirds of you in there."

Zalen caressed the waitress's breasts.

"We can still try if you want," he replied. "I promise to be careful."

Nuni smiled. "Ok, I'll trust you. But not yet, I want to start like this!"

By now she had worked herself half of the way down, wiggling her hips as she rode his thick cock. She was still really tight but little by little her insides were expanding to accept more of him.

When she finally reached the two thirds mark she stopped.

"Now."

She slid off him, laying on her back.

He rolled on top of her, her hands immediately grabbing his member and guiding it at her entrance. After that she moved her hands to his sides. "I'm ready..."

He lowered his hips, letting the weight of his body push his cock inside her. She was still very tight, but her cunt was now better used to his size and his cock sank about halfway in with relative ease.

"Take me..."

Happy to fulfill Nuni's request he began moving. The halfling moaned underneath him as his cock plunged in and out of her. He was aiming to always switch direction at the half point of his cock so that he'd never go too deep even with the natural variation of their movements.

Meanwhile Leya and the elf were already quite busy with each other, the halfling bouncing on his lap while his hands caressed her body all over.

Zalen's own hands weren't free to do that but Nuni clearly didn't seem to mind too much.

"Ooh you big sexy hunk! Aah... Fuck me! Fuck my halfling pussy!"

And that he certainly did. After Nuni's first orgasm she rolled on her stomach so he fucked her like that. Then doggy style. Then standing up carrying her. She felt insatiable. And definitely vocal now that she didn't need to be secretive.

"OOOhh, fuck my little cunt! Take me hard! Nnhh. Nnnh. Just like that. I'm cumming again. AgaINNNN!" But even her orgasms barely slowed her down.

Finally she was again on top of him, riding the top two thirds of his cock like crazy. To his surprise he suddenly felt something around the base of his cock. The other halfling's hands.

"Just helping Nuni a bit," Leya's voice explained from behind the other halfling.

With Nuni's pussy pounding most of his cock and Leya's lubed hands moving in sync on the bottom part the feeling was also finally starting to drive Zalen closer to his peak.

"I'm... going to blow soon," he whispered.

Nuni's eyes lit up.

"I want to feel it!"

If she had been riding him hard before, her tempo now increased even more, with her hips bouncing on his cock like crazy.

And he hit his peak like a wall.

"OOH I can feel you cuuMMMM!"

The feel of his throbbing cock seemed to push her over the top one more time as well but this time she just collapsed on his chest.

Leya had let go of his rod by now. She gave Nuni's butt a pat, Zalen a quick smile and then walked over to sit with the smiling young elf she had just had sex with.

Lady Veriel pulled out her hand from underneath her dress.

"My my... It's really too bad you are not an elf, because if you were I would have needed to recruit you."

"Let me guess, the God of Partying, Revelries and Orgies?"

"You've heard of her?"

"Yes, I have. So Goddess instead of God?"

"Both and neither. Vana often appears in the form the person finds more attractive. Some have seen him as a handsome man, when I became her priestess she appeared as a gorgeous woman. But only the elves can follow Vana so I won't try to extol her great qualities any further."

Zalen nodded. "My heart belongs to Vivariel anyway. You'd be welcome to join her though as she will accept people from any race, as long as they truly love sex and giving pleasure."

"Ooh, now I want to hear more," Nuni murmured, caressing his chest.

By the time he got back from the party he was fairly sure he had already made at least a few converts.

Plans

"That was amazing," Jazmyn purred as she leaned to give Zalen one more kiss.

"As always," Dinah added, doing the same thing.

Zalen grabbed both of their butts into a hug.

"I love you both."

"I knew you were into butts but professing your love like that! Tsk tsk," Dinah chided before breaking into a giggle.

"We love you too," Jazmyn smiled as the duo left, leaving Zalen alone in the room.

"Quite the duo," a voice noted, making Zalen jump.

Behind him floated the translucent shape of Vivariel, sitting on air and wearing nothing but pearls.

"Can't you announce your presence somehow? If you keep startling me like that I'll end up falling off the bed or something!"

"Now now, I thought you'd be thrilled to see a scantily dressed goddess on your bed," she replied, sounding way too amused to pass off as disappointed.

"More like above it," Zalen pointed out. "But you are always quite the sight!"

"Better. So, how did you like the little party the night before?"

"Well... incredible."

"I know more than a few elves used the same word about it and a big part of that was thanks to you."

"So what next?"

The goddess paused, smiling as Zalen's gaze kept sneaking downwards.

"Well, thanks to your, Amaryan's and everyone else's efforts I have regained quite a bit of my former strength. So you can now have a week off. Enjoy the city, buy supplies, have fun with your wives."

"Where will I be heading once the week is over?"

"To the south coast. My grand plan is to construct a grand temple there but for that I will need three things:

One - the land. The ideal location in Two Hills belongs to the Queen of Mezeria so you will need to convince her to grant us the land.

Two - the workers. To get the temple built before the end of this year I will need the giants' help. So you will need to find a few of them and get them to help us.

Three - the gold. To buy the materials and to pay the normal workers during the construction we will need a lot of money. A dragon's hoard. Half of it, to be precise.

So you will need to seduce the ancient moon dragon Xudaal for that."

"A dragon? But they're -"

"Moon dragons can shapeshift. I think you'll find her other form quite attractive."

Zalen opened his mouth to protest but then closed it again.

"Do you have an actual plan for any of that?"

Vivariel answered him with a shrug.

"Not really. But I know you can do it. And I can promise you the journey will be worth it!"

Zalen chuckled. "Oh, as if I could turn you down. Very well. I will do my best to fulfill your plans."

"That's the spirit! And once the year is over you will be having wild sex with me at my new temple. Me, and perhaps a few others."

And just like that Vivariel was gone again.

This was going to become quite an epic adventure.

Zalminen
Zalminen
343 Followers