The Harem Tales Vol. 03 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't really say which felt better, the three pairs of hands caressing him or her soft body squirming against his back. The rest of the crystals covering her had clearly melted as he could feel nothing like that between them anymore.

Finally the first pair of hands vanished, followed a little later by the second pair. The reason came clear when Vivariel's voice interrupted the cool caress.

"I think it's my turn now."

With the Lady of Ice moving aside Vivariel crawled in front of him. She stopped, looking at Zalen's erect cock - and then slowly spread her thighs, beginning to caress herself in front of him.

"You've made me so wet..." she whispered. The squelching sound coming from her fingers as they pushed inside her confirmed her words and made Zalen groan out loud.

It was also clear she was quite enjoying having his eyes on her, along with everyone else's. Her caresses were quickly turning from slow seductive to hard and needy.

Just before hitting her peak she stopped, giving Zalen a wink. "I want to wait for you..."

Their shared look was interrupted by a curvy halfling figure.

"My turn now."

She pushed him on his back, grabbing a hold of his hard cock. She climbed on top of him, aligning her cunt with his rod and slid down - but stopped right before the tip would have touched her crotch.

She began moving up and down. His hard member slid in her grip and as she was making sure to keep her delicious looking cunt aligned with him, he couldn't help but imagine his cock sliding inside her.

"Oo, I think I want you like this now," she murmured, whirling around on top of him. She tilted his cock forward, now backing her butt towards him. Again she stopped just before actual penetration, using only her hands as the rules demanded.

Her erotic show was finally cut off by the dark shape of the demon empress.

"Time's up."

Zuz gave Zalen a wink over her shoulder and was about to head to her seat but the Empress stopped her.

"You're not going anywhere yet," the demoness murmured and began caressing the halfling goddess!

The demonic beauty was certainly quite skilled as well, with her smaller target quickly beginning to squirm and moan under her caresses.

Her administrations didn't look that gentle either. More than a few times he found himself wondering whether she was getting a little too rough. But as the halfling never made a move to stop her or pull away he just watched and listened to Zuz moaning in pleasure.

By the time the Empress finally pulled away the halfling goddess looked quite razzled and it took her awhile to turn her eyes towards Zalen again.

"This was about hands but do you mind if my use my feet instead?"

The question made Zalen turn his attention back on Vana who was looking around.

"No objections then. Good."

Use her feet? How?

He got his answer quickly. Vana had moved closer and before he even noticed her feet had begun caressing his cock.

With the strange, diaphanous material covering her legs their touch certainly felt like a new experience for him. And with the skill she was displaying with her feet it was certainly a pleasurable one.

"Feels good, doesn't it? So soft... I know you like looking my thighs... What about these?"

Vana emphasized her question by raising her chest a little. "They're just waiting for your touch. Just like this..."

She spread her thighs to provide him with a glimpse between them.

And so she continued, caressing his thick rod while talking more and more naughty.

Finally she pulled her legs back, crawling again to her place.

"So... who won this time?"

Zalen blew out a breath. "A hard choice again."

He had raised his hand to scratch his beard and his nose picked up Dumanna's smell from his fingers. He smiled.

"But I think I'll have to say Dumanna this time."

She bit her lower lip and gave him a sultry look in response.

Zuz had finally recovered properly from her earlier treatment and was now crawling towards Zalen.

"After all that teasing I think you deserve this," the halfling goddess murmured, leaning down to engulf the tip of his cock with her mouth.

Despite her small size Zuz's oral skills were quite - well, divine.

He was even more surprised when Dumanna moved closer to join them! And a moment later so did Vana!

So now there three mouths alternating on his cock and every now and then kissing each other right above it. It both felt and looked divine.

"You were right Dumanna," Vana muttered," This is a gorgeous cock!"

He wasn't sure whether he felt more disappointed or relieved when the trio finally moved back. He had a feeling he wouldn't have lasted long under the trio's care.

The next one to approach him was the Empress. She took one hungry look at his thick cock but then moved her hand behind his head.

Grabbing a firm hold he pulled his lips between her thighs. And the next thing he noticed he was already on his back, the demoness riding his face, murmuring demands to lick her. He was happy to oblige.

He was even more happy when he felt another cool crotch pressing against his left calf and an icy mouth capture his cock again.

A moment later he felt another crotch settle on his other calf and another pair of lips joining the first one.

He groaned. Instead of two mouths there were suddenly four! Three icy ones and one normal one. Apparently the Lady of Ice was again using her time trick to triple her oral caresses, using Vivariel's mouth to warm him back up in between.

And if this wasn't enough both goddesses were grinding their crotches against his legs.

Despite these Zalen was doing his best to focus on pleasuring the demonic beauty above him. And based on the increased amount of moans between her words it was having the desired effect.

"Lick me... Unnh... Harder! Just like that! Aahh... Your tongue in now mine. Unnh... Gaah... For my pleasure. OOhh... Suck it! Yess..."

As the trio finally pulled back Zalen was left shaking his head.

"Whooh. How am I going to pick a winner after that?"

He moved his hand to touch his dick. It still felt cool.

"Oh, all right. The Lady of Ice wins this one!"

There was a hint of a smile on her lips and she arced her back a little, emphasizing her breasts.

"The last event then," Vana announced. "And no more restrictions except the time limit."

"Good."

The reply had come from the Lady of Ice who was now moving towards him.

"Finally..."

Wrapping her cool fingers around Zalen's cock she climbed astride him. He gasped as she engulfed his cock. Damn she was cold down there! Compared to Xudaal it was like the difference between standing in the snow naked and doing so in a blizzard.

As she pulled up again he felt a hand wrap around the base of his cock and a warmth spreading from it. As the hand released its hold the freezing cunt engulfed his rod once more but this time it just felt cold, not painfully so.

"Just to make sure you don't freeze him until I get my chance," Zuz explained from behind the blue buttocks.

Crooning quietly she began riding him properly. Her hips were swaying from side to side as she rode, her hands were caressing her beautiful breasts, her eyes locked on his and making it hard to decide just where to look.

This time she wasn't really using any special tricks to ensure she'd win but instead it felt like she truly just enjoyed this chance to get him inside her.

And it was truly enjoyable for both of them. Her croons had given way to moans, her movements becoming more and more passionate, her cold cunt riding his cock with an increasing fervor.

The icy beauty suddenly slowed down though, then leaned in to give him a long kiss. "We can continue this later..."

After that she stood up in a fluid motion.

The cool goddess had barely taken a few steps before a pair of breasts blocked his view.

"Stand up and carry me!"

Zalen wrapped his arms around the petite goddess, lifting her with him as he climbed back to his feet and out of the bed.

Zuz gave him a kiss and then smiled. "Just hold me and I'll handle the rest!"

As the halfling had climbed on his lap his cock had gotten trapped between their bodies. Now she suddenly flexed her body, guiding the tip of his rod to her wet entrance.

Then she went wild.

Even though she was short and light Zalen suddenly had his hands full just trying to hold Zuz. Her feet were squeezed against his sides, her hands were holding on to his shoulders, and with his hands holding her up she was free to move the rest of her body anyway she wanted.

Compared to Nuni her cunt was devouring his dick with ease and although he suspected she was only riding the top half of it, with the crazy way she bounced against him there was really no way to tell for sure.

Compared to the soft moans of the Lady of Ice she was also quite vocal, unleashing all kinds of moans as she made full use of his cock.

"Ooh... aah... FUCK! Hrrh... yess... Mwah... "

On and on she bounced until someone coughed. She suddenly slowed down.

"Damn this time limit," Zuz muttered, wiggling her hips one last time against him. She planted her legs against his chest and pushed herself away, surprising Zalen with a neat little backflip out of his arms.

Before he had time to say anything Vivariel was already guiding him back towards the bed.

"Sit there," she murmured, pointing towards the edge of the bed.

He did so and the curvy goddess spun around, moving her butt right above Zalen's cock.

"Dumanna's dance looked kinda fun," she purred - and dipped her hips to engulf him, beginning to immediately move her butt like the dwarven goddess had done.

He groaned. Dumanna's dance had certainly looked arousing but she had still just brushed against his crotch every now and then. Now that he was inside Vivariel the dance was even more captivating. He did quickly peek at Dumanna who had a broad smile on her face and was now clapping the beat for Vivariel but then his eyes were again drawn towards the sexy butt doing bobs and shakes on his hard cock, sometimes with just the tip inside her, sometimes with him a lot deeper.

Still, all too soon she also slowed down, then raised her butt off his lap.

He felt someone bite down lightly on his earlobe. As he turned around he saw the Empress behind him. She was on her knees but her eyes were full of challenge.

"Do you want me next? You can take me, but only if you pin me down!"

A good thing he had been training with Kity then. Whether that would help him much against a higher demoness was of course a different question but would she even want to win?

Their hands met and the epic wrestling match began. She was fast and strong and every time he managed to get a good hold of her she let out an erotic moan that distracted him just enough for her to break his hold.

He quickly changed tactics. Instead of trying to wrestle her down he now just tried to grope her - tweaking her nipples, slapping her butt, pulling her hair just to get to lick her neck for a moment. And it was clearly working.

He finally managed to score a hold with one arm that allowed him to grope at her butt with the other. And as her own movement happened to push his finger inside her butt she let out a vocal moan - and lost her concentration long enough for Zalen to pin her body down completely.

A moment later the Empress let out an even stronger moan as his cock began pushing inside her.

"AAH... Just how many goddesses have you been inside?"

"Umm, six?"

"Six? Oooohhhh... "

Her appearance suddenly changed and he was suddenly on top of the buxom tavern maid he had been ogling in the nearby town.

"Now take me hard!"

She even sounded completely like her - not that he'd heard the tavern maid say quite those words, but still.

"And tiimeee..."

"Curses!"

"Hey, you can only blame yourself," Dumanna chuckled. "You're the one who had him first wrestle you down!"

As Zalen had rolled off the Empress, Vana was already waiting beside him. She turned her head towards the Lady of Ice.

"You gave me an idea," she murmured.

She leaned over to kiss Zalen - and when she pulled back there were now three Vanas smiling at him.

He was now sitting on his legs and one of the three elves promptly turned around, backing her butt towards him on all fours. A second one grabbed his cock, guiding it inside the approaching pussy. She then stepped astride the other clone, pulling his head gently between her thighs.

The third one had slipped behind Zalen, using her body to rub against his back and her hands to caress his sides and chest.

Unlike with the Lady of Ice the three Vanas did not seem to be time-separated versions of her. And all three certainly felt equally real, at least based on the two cooches he could feel around his cock and against his tongue.

And the pair of breasts against his back felt just fine as well.

All three Vanas also felt equally lustful, equally hungry for pleasure. While the first Vana's hips continued their skillful dance against his cock he did his best to satisfy the two others with his mouth and hands.

"And tiiime..."

With a wistful sigh the trio pulled away from him, then seemed to merge into one.

Zalen didn't have much time to recover though as Dumanna immediately moved up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I don't really care if I win or not at this point. I just want your cock inside me! Now lay down..."

And indeed, a moment later the dwarven goddess was on his rod, riding him enthusiastically. True to her word she wasn't even doing anything special, just enjoying the opportunity and him inside her.

Still, he loved every moment of it, her expression, her breasts bouncing along with her movements, her hot cunt engulfing his cock again and again.

"Time."

As the dwarven goddess moved away from him Vana spoke up.

"Soo, who won this one?"

Zalen looked around, then chuckled.

"These just keep getting harder to pick every time! Umm... I think I have to pick the Empress this time. Even I was highly tempted to just keep going!"

The demonic beauty smiled, giving him a wink.

Vana's lips quirked into a half smile. "Well, aren't you the diplomatic one. Now everyone has won an event and the score is tied!

So if we want a winner for this little contest you'll have to pick one directly!"

"Vivariel," Zalen announced without hesitation. "You're all incredibly sexy but my heart still belongs to her."

Vivariel's smile looked genuinely happy. She then turned to grin at the Empress.

"Told you I'd win!"

The demoness rolled her eyes.

"Ah who cares, we're all still going to fuck him now anyway!"

To Zalen's surprise the first one to claim his cock turned out to be the Lady of Ice who climbed on his lap, sliding her chilly cooch on his hard cock and thrust her beautiful breasts against his face.

As the icy goddess began riding him he noted that the Empress had decided to settle her loss by putting Vivariel's lips and hands to good use.

"Whoa, is she that close already?"

Zuz's question made Zalen turn his eyes back on the Lady of Ice who was now grinding hard on his cock. Her expression was indeed one of sheer pleasure.

"This little contest was clearly a great idea, looks like I'm not the only one who's already really worked up," Dumanna added, then frowned. "O-oh..."

The Lady of Ice hit her peak. She let out a loud roar - and not only did her eyes suddenly turn draconic but half of her skin suddenly went scaly and a pair of silvery wings sprouted from her back.

"Quick, help me out," Vana barked, moving towards the draconic goddess.

Dumanna and Zuz nodded, doing the same.

The reason for their reaction became evident as the Lady of Ice went - well, feral.

Her nails that now felt like claws had sunk painfully in his shoulders, her cooch suddenly felt like it was flooding his whole lower body with ice and with the way it was squeezing down on his cock it felt like she was trying to use her hips to rip his dick out.

A moment later the other three were there.

Once again he felt Zuz wrap her hands around the base of his cock, the warmth from them cutting off the freezing cold.

The other two descended on the Lady herself, Dumanna beginning to pleasure her breasts and neck while Vana apparently slipped a finger inside her tighter hole while using her free hand to slap her buttocks.

Neither was enough to stop the draconic goddess' rampage though. This was certainly not the first time he'd been ridden hard but this was the first time he'd felt this much in danger from it. It was like his cock was being used for pleasure by a wild beast and one wrong move could mean his end.

The Lady soon came again. Then a third time.

With the three goddesses caressing her in addition to the pleasure brought by his hard cock she was coming again and again.

By her fifth or sixth orgasm she finally calmed down. Her nails released their grip on his shoulder, her eyes and skin returned to normal, her wings vanished.

The Lady of Ice turned her eyes on Zalen again - and she actually blushed!

"My apologies," she mumbled, gently touching the wounds left by her claw-like nails."I can heal these."

"No need to. They're something to remember you by."

Their eyes met again.

"Enough with that already," the voice of the Empress interrupted. "Now get off him, I want him next!"

As the Lady of Ice climbed off him the Empress suddenly changed appearance.

As she stepped to stand astride him, she was suddenly looking like a queen of some jungle tribe, with a skin that was even darker than Kity's except that it was also adorned with white, short, painted stripes, thighs that could only be described as voluptuous and a butt to match.

"The jungle will test you now," she intoned before mounting his cock.

She didn't get to do much more than that before Dumanna and Vana suddenly pulled her off him, pinning her elbows to the ground.

"Come, take her now!"

Their move had indeed left the 'jungle queen' with her curvy butt up in the air and pointed towards him.

"The jungle will claim you all, you will - mwwaahhh..."

Whatever she may have been about to say was cut off by her moan as Zalen's cock impaled her dark cunt.

"Now if only someone would do that to the real Queen of Suban," Vivariel murmured from somewhere behind Zalen.

With Vana and Dumanna holding her in place the Empress quickly resorted to a another way of throwing him off.

Instead of the jungle queen he suddenly found himself fucking a street rat - a young woman wearing little more than rags. His cock was plunging inside her through a tear in her muddy britches.

"Aahh... Please mister, your cock is too big for me!"

Zalen blinked and slowed down. That was all the distraction the Empress needed and in a flash she had ripped free from Vana and Dumanna and rolled Zalen underneath her.

The figure now on top of him looked like elven royalty.

"Let's see if you truly are worthy or your reputation," the elf announced, sliding on his cock. "Why it is - ohhhh..."

This time she had been interrupted by Vana who had gone after the spot below her ear with her tongue.

Dumanna wasted no time wrestling the 'elf' down again.

Neither did Zalen and a moment later he was both on top and inside her.

"Oh lord, can my old cooch even handle such a cock," she gasped, now suddenly looking like a grey-haired old matron."Ohh lordy, what a young stud!"

Dumanna chuckled at the sight unfolding in front of her.

"I don't think your trick will work twice."

Indeed, this time he hadn't even slowed down and was plowing the 'matron' just as eagerly.

Again the Empress changed, now looking like a half-orc.

"Urrr... bang me harder!"

"She's too vain," Vana noted. "Even her old crone still looked too sexy! She just can't stand actually looking unattractive."