The Harem's Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl," Melee said, kneeling between her legs. Santha and Shiv moved to either side of Ariya's legs and held them open. Ariya tried not to flinch as Melee cut the hair between her legs with expert precision until there was only a thin wisp of hair visible on her mound. "Now we can see your pretty pink lips much better, ooh, and what's this?" Melee looked closer, "Somebody likes the sweet touch of metal between her thighs..." She gave an evil grin, and Ariya gasped as she felt the cold flat of the dagger pressed up against her exposed rosy folds. She dared not move for fear of being cut, but the blade slid easily across the wetness that had been accumulating there since Ariya first saw Eri on the rock.

"No..." She cried softly, "Stop..." But then Santha's smooth hands were on her chest, squeezing gently and rolling Ariya's nipples between her slender fingers. She felt hot breath on her ear and nearly jumped when she felt Shiv's tongue flicker out to tease her neck. Unbidden by her mind, she sighed and rolled her head to expose her neck where she felt Shiv's teeth press gently into the delicate skin that waited there. She felt a handful of pliable flesh against her hand, and realized that her hand had moved of it's own volition to massage one Santha's perfect breasts. But it wasn't until she felt Melee's fiery hair between her thighs, a thick red tonguing prodding at the sensitive tip of her clit, that an alarm raised in her head. She shoved Santha away and snatched the dagger up from where Melee had left it next to Ariya's leg. Melee sat up and Shiv backed off immediately as Ariya brandished the dagger in her face. "Get off of me! I will not be some man's pleasure slave, and you can't seduce me into it! I am a queen. Get away from me!"

Shiv and Eri ran down the steps in fright, and Santha stared with a hurt look on her face, but Melee stood calmly and looked down at Ariya, "You can hold that knife all day, little one, and you are still just a girl chained to a wall. It would be a pity for you to spend your whole life that way." She pulled Santha away, "Come on, my dear, we tried. Our lord will see to her tomorrow." The two women walked down the stairs and Ariya was alone.

Ariya felt hot tears running down her cheeks, and between her legs she felt an unbearable throbbing. She tossed the dagger away. Melee was right, she could threaten no one from her little landing. She had been so frightened by the way her body had responded to their touches, she knew that cooperating was going to be more difficult than she thought. Perhaps they would never unchain her and she would spend the rest of her life on this stupid wall. Ariya threw herself onto her mattress and cried, out of frustration, confusion, and fear of the dawn...

When Ariya awoke this time, it was not to the sounds of lovemaking, but to an enormous clatter coming from the ground below. The sunlight stung her eyes, but the slight chill told her that it was still early morning. She knuckled a sleep-filled eye as she stood and wandered over toward the ruckus. The noise was coming from a group of ten slaves who were setting up two large wooden posts in the center of the room. Shackles hung from various places on the posts and there was a table nearby covered in various objects which Ariya could not see clearly from her vantage point.

Lord Bael was supervising the set up, but when he turned his head and noticed that she was awake, he came right up the steps. Three guards followed him. When Lord Bael reached the top of the stairs, Ariya could see his eyes flash with fury. His voice was calm and cold when he spoke, but the undertones had the sound of an angry viper, "So her royal highness is awake now. Awake and shaved, but not clean, or cooperative. The guards have whispered to me that she turned on her own sisters with a knife, and spoke harsh words to them. I am not pleased by this, and now, instead of being made a woman and accepted into my harem, you will be punished." He turned to his guards, "The desert queen is dirty, bathe her."

Ariya gave a valiant struggle, but the three large men overpowered her easily. She was unchained and dragged, kicking and screaming, to the fountain below. The cold water shocked her as they tossed her in, and then they were upon her again, grabbing her by the hair and dunking her several times until she could barely catch her breath. Just when she was certain that they meant to drown her, she was hauled from the pool. She was too worn out to fight them much more as they chained her arms and legs to the wooden poles. Her feet were spread wide on the ground and her arms stretched out wide. She squirmed in discomfort, but found that she could barely move. Water streamed down her face and into her eyes, and when she blinked it away, Lord Bael stood before her. The guards and the women of the harem encircled them, eyes curious, even excited.

"My pets," Lord Bael addressed the women, "You know that I would never allow anyone to dishonor my most prized possessions. This one is new among you, and though you tried to accept her with open arms, she threatened to harm you. For this, she must be punished." He walked over to the table as he spoke.

Ariya tried to crane her neck to see what he was doing, but she could not. All of the sudden she cried out in pain as leather straps cut into her back. There was a series of sharp cracking noises, and more stinging sensations. With each one, Ariya cried out, a mixture of rage and pain. She felt liquid running down her back, but whether it was blood or sweat, she could not say. Then, at last, there was a moment's respite. Angry, Ariya yelled, "You can beat me all you want, I will never submit to you!"

She felt her head jerked back painfully and the leather handle of a cat o' nine tails came up between her teeth like a bar, spreading her mouth open. Lord Bael wrapped the tails around her head once and secured them to the end of the handle. She could no longer speak, but she protested with unintelligible noises none the less. Then, his burning green eyes were in her face and he whispered to her, "You were right about one thing- I can beat you as much as I like. But you will submit to me, tigress. You wait and see." He turned back to the table.

This time he showed her the object he was going to use on her. It was a wide, flat leather paddle. Her protests muffled by the handle in her mouth. She felt the paddle strike her smooth, tight cheeks over and over until she knew they were red and swollen, but still he did not stop. He moved along the backs of her thighs and knees. He beat her with the paddle until she felt numb from the waist down. It seemed to last forever, and then suddenly, it was done. She felt her impromptu gag release from her head, and it was pulled from her mouth. She sighed in relief that the torture was over. They began to unshackle her arms.

Relief quickly turned to dismay, for no sooner had they unchained her wrists from the pole then the two guards pulled out a length of rope and pulled her arms behind her back. Her arms were numb from being held out for so long, so she could not fight them as they tied her arms, then wrapped the rope tightly around her upper body, just below her breasts and just above them until they bulged out from between the ropes, aching from the pressure around them. Her body was then forced forward as they tied the rope to a chain which dangled from the air above her. They tightened the rope so that she had to go on her tip-toes, or choose to hang freely, which made the pressure on her breasts unbearable. While the guards were doing this, Lord Bael was at his table again, but this time Ariya could swing herself around enough to see what he was doing. He was rubbing a thick gooey liquid onto a long plug. She still did not understand what it was for as he walked up behind her, but when she felt the cold object pressing on the tiny star that rested between her raw cheeks, she squeezed them together and tried to pull away. For this, she was awarded a swift smack to her already throbbing buttocks.

"Spread her," The voice of Lord Bael demanded and Ariya felt the rough hands of the guards pulling her apart, and she felt the object pressing on her tight entrance once more. She gasped loudly as she felt him ease the object upward, the lubrication helping it to slide every upward. Although the object had looked slender, it felt massive between her cheeks, and the entrance burned from being stretched so rapidly. He stood, but left the plug wedged uncomfortably inside her.

When he stepped in front of her again, he was naked, his large manhood protruding from his body like a great spear. "Now you will learn to pleasure your master." He said. He stepped forward and there was a sharp tug on her hair. Her eyes rolled to see a guard knelt next to her, holding her head back with strong fingers. His other hand went to her jaw, but when she tried to struggle his grip tightened on her scalp, so she stopped and allowed him to force her mouth open with his other hand. The guard forced her to bend lower, and the ropes cut into her breasts once more.

Lord Bael urged the head of his smooth cock into Ariya's gaping mouth. The guard eased off on her jaw until her lips folded around it. Lord Bael gave a few, even thrusts, then slowly forced the entirety of his massive stalk into her mouth and down her throat. Ariya almost gagged, but then his head was dancing along her lips once more. This time as he eased into her mouth she felt her tongue come up and flicker against him, though whether it was to attempt to bar his path, or curiosity, she could not say. The skin was tight, and surprisingly soft, and felt pleasant sliding along her tongue. She probed more, this time with her lips as well, forgetting her anger and her discomfort. She felt the uncontrollable urge to suck on him as he glided in and out of her mouth. He pulled out once more, and she felt herself reach for him, but he stepped back, laughing.

"She likes the way her master tastes." There was laughter from the circle, and Ariya suddenly realized that the guard had long since released his hold on her head. She reddened with bitter anger and humiliation, and hated him once more. He walked around behind her, and she felt a finger below the plug, sliding along her pussy lips. She was horrified to discover that they were dripping wet with arousal, "Your body aches for me, my pet, even as your mind fights." He pulled his hand away and she couldn't help the disappointment. His hands were on the plug, now, easing it out of her body. She felt it press again, and thought that he meant to return it, until she felt his strong hands on her hips.

"She will learn that her wants are secondary to mine." It was not the plug held against her entrance, but the mushroom head of his manhood. Her eyes widened in terror. He had her, though, and she could do nothing to fight what was going to happen next...

"My lord," a soft voice came from the circle, "Surely she has had enough for today, none of us were hurt." Ariya looked up and saw Shiv step from the circle, "Please allow me the honor in her place."

"Such compassion, even for the girl who treated you so cruelly." Lord Bael released Ariya's hips, "I am touched by your kind heart. Very well, you shall have your wish." Shiv walked to the table and cleared it with a sweep of her hand. Metal and leather hit the moss carpet with a dull thud. At Shiv's request, the guards moved the table so that it was several feet in front of Ariya. Then Shiv guided her master to the table and pressed gently on his chest to lower him down onto it. Then, she climbed on top of him and guided herself onto him.

His fingers reached up to knead her breasts as she rode him, moaning with pleasure. Ariya felt a jealous ache creep between her thighs. But she could only sit and watch as Shiv slid up and down, Lord Bael's stalk appearing and then disappearing inside of her as if to tease and torment Ariya even further. The tension built in the room, the only sounds coming from the table- their moans mixed in a passionate melody to the soft beat of flesh on flesh. Then, at long last, Lord Bael's back arched, his voice unleashing a loud cry as he shot his seed inside the blue-haired woman. Then his weight collapsed back onto the table and there was silence.

Shiv stroked her lord's chest softly, and whispered words into his ear. Then she lifted herself off of him, juice dripping from the swollen folds between her legs. Another woman brought him a soft robe and he sat up, climbing down from the table and without a word, left the room. His guards followed and the women disbursed.

It was Melee who approached Ariya first, and she was holding the knife once more. She waved it playfully in front of Ariya.

"Now you are stuck, and I can do with you what I will. How does it feel to have your life in the hands of another?" Ariya was to exhausted to respond. "Right now I think perhaps you would rather be dead than feel that need inside you, wouldn't you? Just look at you, you're dripping wet."

Shiv answered, from a place behind Ariya that could only be the fountain. "Melee, she has had enough, just cut her down."

Melee brought the knife up and Ariya winced, uncertain of it's target. Then she felt herself drop, face first, to the soft ground, hands still bound behind her. She sat there, panting, body aching, and did not move to resist as Melee cut the rope from her hands. She gave a sigh of relief as the pressure was removed from her breasts.

Melee rolled her over and removed the ropes. As she did so, she moved down over Ariya and pressed a soft kiss against her mouth. Her lips were soft and warm. Ariya felt another rush of heat between her thighs and kissed back, parting her lips willingly as Melee's tongue pressed against them. The sensation reminded her of how Lord Bael had felt inside her mouth, and she moaned softly at the memory.

"There now, the ropes are gone, and we have taken care of one pain. Let us take care of another." As Melee's hands caressed Ariya's raw breasts, and Ariya found that they were even more sensitive. She gasped, taking hold of Melee's fiery hair as her luscious lips closed around her hard nipple. Then, slowly, Melee's hand made it's way over her smooth stomach, between her legs, and into the wetness below. Ariya moved her legs further apart, lips begging for the finger to press inside her.

Melee continued to suck on her breasts gently, her finger dancing along Ariya's clit until Ariya cried out in frustration.

"Please..." She moaned. The finger lifted from her clit and for a moment she feared that Melee would stop. Then she felt it plunge inside her, and electric passion seized her fiercely in it's grasp. When she looked down she saw not one, but two fingers protruding from her, massaging her with expert precision. Then she closed her eyes and leaned her head back, giving in to her body's need.

Melee moved herself between Ariya's legs and put her mouth against her clit, knowing that she would meet with no resistance this time. She took the soft mound of flesh into her mouth and sucked gently. Ariya's body shivered and she arched her back. Melee continued, knowing exactly what this young girl needed and giving it to her. Ariya's breathing grew louder and Melee's thrusts came faster. A sensation of overwhelming pleasure wrack her body and her muscles contracted wildly around Melee's fingers.

She felt drunk then and her body turned to jelly on the soft, cool moss. When Melee pulled her fingers from inside her, Ariya barely felt it. She could only breathe in wonder. Caring hands lifted her from the ground and into cool, comforting water. They massaged her and bathed her gently, running their fingers through her hair and holding her lovingly in their arms. When awareness came back, she saw the four women from the day before all around her. Her sisters. All thoughts of the desert fled and she felt, for the first time, that she was home.

Lord Bael sat on his throne, listening to another of his advisors blathering on. But his mind was far away. Everything had gone just as he planned. He had known the moment Shiv spoke that he had won. The others had no doubt taken care of her by now, and she would begin to trust them. Trust your sisters, he thought, the first lesson. He thought of how he had felt inside her mouth, how she had enjoyed it in spite of herself. How he had wanted her then, to be the first man to probe the delicate depths of her pussy. He would have her very soon, he vowed. When the time came she would beg him to take her, she would submit willingly to him. Until then, though, he was certainly going to enjoy the conquest. Oh yes, soon... very soon. But not yet.

12