The Harem's Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would please them greatly." Lord Bael clapped twice and the dancing began.

The twenty six women leapt onto the stage gracefully as the music started. They looked stunning in their dresses, and all of them had flowers braided into their hair. The opening dance was the one Lord Bael had watched them rehearse only days ago, and yet their spirit had been renewed and they danced with passion. The music was heavy with drums shaking the ground in a tribal beat. Then a flute chimed in, playing an energetic tune as the pace of the dancing picked up. Twenty six sets of hips swayed, backs arching. They displayed impressive feats of flexibility and balance. The audience was treated to hints of skin here and there, skin that sparkled with a healthy sheen.

Lord Bael stole a glance at the General. He was spellbound by the women, "They are all obedient to you?" He asked Lord Bael in awe.

"They are. Every one."All but the one who left me to save my province, came the thought in his head, but he shut it out immediately.

The first song was over, and lines of servants entered the Hall with trays of wine and food. People began to chatter and mingle. The girls continued to dance in the background, however now the music was a slow, seductive song. Their hips circled and their hands twirled slowly, each movement precise and graceful. The General made no move to rise from his chair, but continued to watch the dancing.

"Do you think... I could meet with them later?" Lord Bael wanted to slap himself. He should have been expecting this. The General had spoken true, his harem was a legend, and a man as powerful as Tsogai was privilege to all of the luxuries that his keep had to offer.

"The General must be tired from his long journey. Perhaps he would like to see where I go to relax after a taxing day." Lord Bael hoped the girls would not be too angry with him.At least I can count on them to do their duty, they know how important this man is. Tsogai's eyes lit up.

"I would like that very much."

"Then please follow me." On the way out of the hall, Lord Bael grabbed Laneeah, who was watching her students from the doorway. "After this dance, have them sent back to the menagerie, and please... inform them that the General wishes to meet them." Laneeah nodded with understanding.

"It will be done."

***

The General marveled at the beautiful menagerie that housed Lord Bael's most precious possessions, "I can see why the most beautiful women in Shadoria would choose to live here, and why you would choose to relax in this room, Lord Bael."

"They are treasures, every one, and deserve to be treated like jewels."

"I couldn't agree more." The General made himself comfortable on a large stone bench facing the giant fountain in the center of the room.

"They will be along shortly," Lord Bael said.

He was not wrong. The General was chatting pleasantly when the double doors opened and the women began to file into the room. Someone had had the sense to line them up, Lord Bael noticed gratefully. They all sat in rows in front of the fountain facing the bench where the General sat. Their was nothing but smiles on all of their faces, Lord Bael was pleased to see.

"My pets, I am pleased to introduce to you the great General Tsogai, a hero of our nation. His deeds during the war against the evil Gadenites have been numerous."

Shiv was the first to speak, "I hope that the good General would be willing to regale us with some tales of his exploits. Stories of his might are many, but to hear them from his own mouth would truly be a treat."

The General stood, "I would not want to trouble such gentle creatures with violent tales. Tell me, Lord Bael, do your pets have names?"

"All of them, although I must admit I struggle to remember them all." A lie, Lord Bael knew his women better than he knew his advisory council.

"I do not know what one man could possibly do with so many women."

"Twenty six is a daunting number, to be sure. Perhaps the General could select a smaller number to keep us company for tonight." Lord Bael would spare as many of them as he could.

"Very well." In the end he selected five women. Shiv, Eri, Nelana, Yue, and Tarla. Lord Bael was glad for his choices. They were some of his best, and performers every one.

Nelana was always eager to have her hands on any man, she had been trouble since her first day in the harem. Then again, that was part of her intrigue. Olive skin and big lips, with large dark brown eyes and curly black hair that went to her knees, curvy and big-breasted, although not as much so as Melee. Yue was a tiny little thing with very small breasts and jet black hair kept short. Her eyes were slanted, but a surprising bright blue. She was a little shy, which was her appeal, but a talented lover. Tarla was one of the loudest women in the harem, known for her dirty mouth and tendency to scream. A tall spindly girl with strawberry-blond hair, hazel eyes and milky skin.

"Perhaps the General would like to accompany us for a soak in the fountain, for we are covered in sweat from our dancing." Nelana offered her hand to the General and led him toward the pool. Yue followed her and eased Tsogai to the ground, pulling off his boots.

"Shall I leave you with them?" Lord Bael asked.

"No, please, join us." The General waved him toward the pool. Again, an expected response. It would have been wrong to insinuate that he did not trust the General with his women, but also wrong of the General to turn his host away.Oh well, may as well enjoy the evening.

Shiv and Eri attended their Lord carefully pulling his clothing off as the other three girls stripped Tsogai. The men climbed into the pool.

"Ah, so relaxing." The General sighed, ducking his head under the water.

"Yes, but it looks lonely." Nelana entered the pool, still wearing her dress. The wet fabric clung to her body, her nipples pressed against it, shocked by the slight chill of the water. She swam up to the General and began to message his back. Lord Bael looked back onto the mossy ground at the other women.

Shiv pulled her dress down over her shoulders, slowly, and let it ease to the ground. She stood, naked, before the pool, lit gloriously by the torches surrounding the room. Tarla walked up behind Shiv, wrapping her arms around her harem sister, caressing her bare skin. Shiv turned and kissed Tarla. She ran her hands up Tarla's long, thin legs, under her skirt, squeezing the flesh of her thighs.

Eri was naked and in his lap now, Lord Bael hugged her around the waist and pressed his face into her blond curls. They smelled sweet. He felt his manhood hardening, and she gave it a playful squeeze with her hand, but continued to watch Shiv and Tarla.

Shiv sat behind Tarla pulling the tall girl's legs open so that the people in the pool could have a good view of what she was doing. Tarla's pretty pink lips peeked out from under her skirt, and Shiv pulled the fabric up to her hips so that she could access them. She slapped the inside of Tarla's thigh, turning the perfect white skin red, then pulled her legs even further apart. Then she turned her attention upward, pulling her strawberry-blond hair back and nibbling softly on the flesh of her neck. Her hands moved to Tarla's breasts, she untied the top of her dress and pulled it down so that one of the perfect globes popped out. The nipple was large, pink, and puffy, and Shiv caressed it softly with her fingertips.

Tsogai groaned, and Lord Bael turned to look at him. Beneath the surface of the clear water, he saw that Nelana had given up on massaging his back, and was now slowly massaging his hardened prick. When she saw that the had the General's attention, she swam around in front of him and her head disappeared below the surface. Tsogai's eyes widened and Lord Bael knew that he could feel Nelana's soft lips closing around him under the water. She lingered for awhile before coming up for air. The General peeled her dress off her shoulders, pulling it down to her waist and exposing her breasts. She stood and offered him one, which he took in his mouth, sucking greedily. The other, he grabbed clumsily, kneading it between his fingers. Nelana moaned.

Eri was stroking him again, the little devil, and he found himself greatly enjoying the show. He whispered in her ear, "Shh," and lifted her up in the water, setting her back down on his rod. He pulled himself inside her and heard her suppress a gasp. Then, very slowly, he began to move in and out of her. Then he turned his attention back to Shiv.

She was between Tarla's legs, face disappearing into the folds of her swollen pussy. Wet noises could be heard between the loud cries of pleasure coming from Tarla. Her noises always sent shivers up Lord Bael's spine, and he found himself pushing into Eri even harder.

Yue had found her way over to Tsogai, and was now floating on her back, naked, in front of him. His tongue lapped at her clit, his hands clamped firmly on her tiny ass, holding her up out of the water. Nelana supported her from behind, arms wrapped around her, one hand caressing a tiny breast.

Tsogai stood up from out of the water. Lord Bael's eyes widened. His manhood was as enormous as the General himself, and showed even less of his age, standing at a youthful attention. He found himself watching in fascination as Tsogai pressed the head of it against Yue's tiny hole, and thrust inside. Yue's cry was louder than Tarla, and both she and Shiv turned to see what had made the small woman yell so.

"It's so big..." Marveled Tarla. Tsogai gave a couple of slow pumps in and out of Yue, then withdrew from her. There was a mix of relief and disappointment on her face.

Tsogai swam to the edge of the pool, "It looks like your sister has you all wet and swollen for me," he said to Tarla, "I must sample what she finds between those long legs of yours." He grabbed one of her thin ankles and pulled her into the water. Then he bent her over the side of the pool, grabbing her by her breasts, pinching her huge nipples between his fingers. Tarla moaned. Then in one swift movement, Tsogai pushed his massive cock into Tarla's swollen pussy. Lord Bael pulled Eri off of his lap and swam over for a closer look.

Tsogai's prick was stretching Tarla's flesh to the limit as he slowly slid himself all the way into her. She moaned even louder as he withdrew all the way, and then pushed in again. Then he began to thrust rapidly, quickly, and her cries became more heated, and more shrill.

"Oh, yes, don't stop fucking me!" She sounded as though she would come at any moment. Lord Bael found a ping of jealousy creep through him.

"General, she had a hole that is even tighter than that one. Let me show you." The General's curiosity was piqued. Lord Bael climbed out of the pool and pulled Tarla back onto the moss, "On all fours," He commanded.

"Yes, Master," Said Tarla, and she obeyed. Lord Bael straddled her, facing her ass cheeks, and spread them open. The little star between them peered out at the world. Lord Bael ran a finger between her legs. Her pussy was dripping wet, and he coated a finger in her juices. Then he pressed gently against the hole of her ass and in. Tarla gasped.

"I must try it...." Murmured the General, climbing on to the bank. Lord Bael pulled his finger out, but continued to straddle Tarla. The General fumbled with her ass cheeks greedily, pressing his cock between them searching for the hole. He found it, and with great effort, pushed himself inside. Lord Bael watched Tarla struggle to take in his enormous manhood. But General Tsogai was not much of a lover, and didn't give her much time to adjust. Soon, her was pumping merrily away between her cheeks, hands gripping her hips tightly.

Lord Bael moved back until he was in front of Tarla. She was wincing in pain, but her cries were mixed with pleasure. Lord Bael watched her open mouth. Then he knelt, and grabbed her hair. Tarla's eyes widened, but her mouth opened wider for him. Lord Bael eased his softening prick into her mouth, and she sucked at it. The sudden warmth hardened him quickly, and he allowed himself to become caught up in the lust of the moment. He pulled himself in and out of her mouth, gripping her hair firmly with both hands. He felt her body bounce with the force of Tsogai's thrusts, and it excited him all the more. Tsogai's face began to redden and he became more erratic in his movements. Lord Bael felt his own pressure building.

Nelana pressed her breasts into Tsogai's back, "Let us finish you, great General. Tarla should not get all of the fun tonight." Tsogai was in a lusty trance, but allowed himself to be pulled away from Tarla and laid on his back on the soft moss. Nelana and Shiv washed his cock, tugging playfully and it and chattering on about it's size.

Lord Bael released Tarla, and her exhaustion was apparent. He laid down next to General Tsogai. Yue and Eri did not need to be summoned, they were at his prick before it was able to notice the loss of Tarla's mouth. They look turns licking and fondling, then sucking hungrily. Lord Bael looked over at Tsogai and saw that he was now receiving the same treatment from Nelana and Shiv. It was the General who was crying out now, one woman fondling his testicles while the other gorged on his throbbing cock. As he orgasmed, hot cum shot all over them, and they took turns taking it into their mouths.

Lord Bael felt himself coming violently, but Yue did not release her mouth from him as he spasmed. She swallowed every ounce of his juices, continuing to slide along his rod as he came. Sleep found him quickly, he had not realized how exhausting the weeks had been. Surrounded by two of the women he loved, he drifted off peacefully.

***

Ariya had become so used to his silence that she nearly fell off of the slod at the sound of his voice. The day had started out normal, the camp was packed up just before dawn, the sun rose and the slods came out of their burrows. After almost a week on the road, everyone had fallen into an efficient rhythm. Ariya climbed onto the slod, and Captain Greynon had joined her shortly thereafter.

Santha was spending the day with Kir discussing camp security measures now that they had entered into raider territory. She had taken on a lot of responsibilities over the past few days, she had a flair and a passion for organization. Ariya had not had to worry about a single thing the entire trip, Santha saw to everything for her. Ariya was constantly grateful for her good sense in choosing Santha to come along. The only time she regretted it was during the cold desert nights when her bed seemed lonely, although Santha and her servants slept nearby. She wondered how Eri and her other sisters were back at the keep. The General would have visited by now, she was sorry she missed everyone in their dresses.

Shiv would have been nice to have around during the days, when Ariya longed for conversation. The awkward silence on the palanquin was bordering on unbearable, but Ariya was so embarrassed from the first night of their journey that she dared not break it. Instead, she focused her attention on reading. By the time they reached the tribal council she wanted to be able to read and write the treaty herself, but it was proving a greater challenge than she had anticipated. Back at the library she had been gaining confidence with her reading, under Merrin's careful instruction. She had never realized how much she relied on him. She was barely able to read a chapter a day, and she did not comprehend much of what she did read. Today she was particularly frustrated as she struggled with a particularly long word.

"What are you reading?" Came the voice from the couch in front of her. She was visibly startled, and gawked at Captain Greynon blankly, "I have been watching you get increasingly frustrated with it, my lady. I wonder if I might be of some help."

"You can read?" She sounded so stupid to herself. Where was the confident, cool Ariya when this man was around?

"Indeed. We have the same teacher, you and I. Merrin taught me when I was just a boy. Might I sit next to you?"

"Of course." Ariya moved over on the couch to make room for him. She pointed at the word that was giving her trouble, "I seem to be struggling with these two letters here. "

"C-h... the word is cherished."

"Cherished... The God Visala was the most cherished de-"

"Deity."

"Deity... of the an...cie...nt... world."

"I always thought it helped to read allowed." Captain Greynon observed.

"Yes... yes, it is. But the noise won't trouble you?" Captain Greynon shook his head.

"It is my duty to help you in any way I can, my lady."

"I... thank you." There was a long pause.

"Please, continue. There are some fascinating myths associated with Visala." Ariya began to read allowed again.

***

Lord Bael sat at his desk, deep in his paperwork again. He wiped the sweat from his brow. Even in the keep, it was uncomfortably warm, unusual for this time of year. He could only imagine what it was like deep in the desert where his friend and harem women were now. He had not received word from them since they left, but did not expect to for a few more weeks yet, after they met with the tribes. He could only assume that no news was good news.

In the mean time, he had his own problems. General Tsogai had long overstayed his welcome. A visit that was supposed to be a couple of days was going on it's third week. He had taken over Master Thalian's quarters, causing the adviser to be in foul spirits. He had also taken quite a liking to Nelana, which was causing Lord Bael to be in foul spirits. She stayed in his room all hours of the day and night, and he spent the majority of his time in there with her as well. Lord Bael was beginning to fear that he would have to give up one of his harem girls for good. Not that he should have expected less from Nelana. She was one of the Highborn before she joined the harem, and like most of her kind she was ever the social climber. The wife, or even mistress of a powerful General was exactly the sort of life she had always dreamed of. Tsogai seemed so taken with her that Lord Bael expected him to arrive to negotiate for her any day now.

At least it kept him away from the rest of the harem women. Lord Bael was so glad, with the welcoming ceremony out of the way, and the keep settling down he was able to spend time releasing stress in the menagerie on a regular basis. He thought of all of his women, and was pleased to find that once again it calmed him. He would have to pay them a visit ... after he finished his paperwork, of course.

***

Nelana lay sprawled out, naked, on the large feather mattress. The day was far too hot, and the slight breeze coming in through the double glass doors that led to the balcony gave little relief. Oh well, just one more excuse to spend time staring out of them down to the courtyard below. The menagerie didn't have views like this, and Nelana was enjoying it to the fullest. She took a sip of cold fruity wine from the glass on a small table by the bed. The remnants of dinner from the night before were still laid out, and she took the last lonely piece of fruit from a tray, popping it into her mouth. Life in the harem was luxurious, but not like this.True luxury, Nelana thought,is not having to share your pampering with others.

General Tsogai was much older than anyone Nelana had pictured herself with in her younger days. She had always pined after Lord Bael, even when she was a child, he was undeniably attractive. She remembered watching him hit puberty, shortly after that he began collecting beautiful women and she had longed, even then, to be one of them. When she was old enough, she begged her mother to set up an audience with him. It had not taken her long to win a place in his harem. He had been only too willing to succumb to the temptation between her thighs.