The Harley Rider and the Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched my cock spread her tiny vaginal lips apart and sink inside her with each thrust, she took a quick look at her watch. It turned me on, the thought that she was late, or soon would be. That was the last little bit of encouragement I needed and I felt my body hit that point, that moment of truth when you're headed down the unstoppable road to coming. To crown this wonderful encounter, as I felt myself approaching climax, I pulled out and then twisted her around again, laying her out across the bench seat and re-entered her. I was in a push-up position over her, looking down at the writhing small body beneath me. I said, "I'm going to come all over you."

To which she said, surprised, "Okay."

When I began to come I withdrew and held my cock just above her crotch, gently coaxing. She was staring at my erection in eager anticipation, reaching down and touching the head, sensitive and ready to pop. The first ejaculation shot halfway across her stomach, causing her to emit a surprised and lustful little sigh. The second convulsion dribbled a bit onto her public hair and dripped down between the lips of her moist vagina. Then, just as she was assuming it was over, two big spurts gushed an arc of semen that hit her breasts, and then an unexpected squirt caught her in the chin and had her blink, followed by a satiated smile.

Collapsing next to her on the back seat of the mini-van, the two of us caught our breath, stomachs heaving. Her fingers became entangled in my hair and pulled me into her for that essential post-coital embrace. Once I'd caught my breath I looked down at the stream of semen that tracked from between her legs, across her stomach, and was pooling in the little valley between her breasts. I reached over and gently spread the cum over her skin, massaging it across her belly and delicately spreading it around her nipples.

She dipped her head back and closed her eyes, savoring the luxury of it all, the feel of my semen being spread over her naked, sweaty skin. Her lithe body writhed in an exquisite arousal of the senses, her back arching and her pelvis shuttering.

"No one's ever done that to me before, it's like cream being spread over me," she uttered in a soft whisper.

What is it about men and their lack of creativity? How many grown, mature women have I heard say; "No one's ever done that before." I accuse the men of the world who evidently are so barren in the imaginative practices of the art of copulation as to leave so much un-experienced. Do they just get in there and hump away like a dog? Where is the sensuality, the wonderful depravity so desperately needed in this world? No wonder so many women turn to each other, or to books and corny movies, because they are starved for sensations that extend beyond simply slamming a penis into a vagina.

To cap off the spread of semen over her soft skin I put my fingers, wet with cum, against her lips. She opened her mouth and took them in, sucking the remnant semen off with a savoring accompanied by soft little moans.

I laid back and she instantly cuddled up next to me, her small arms wrapped around my torso, tucking her head into my shoulder.

"I have never been fucked like that. That felt so good, to be completely had."

We lay there, spent, on the bench seat of the mini-van. Her hand slowly made its way down my stomach and she fondled my now flaccid penis, studying it with the kind of sentimental appreciation one has for an old friend.

After a few precious moments, with the temptation to nap overruled by her motherly duties, we gathered ourselves and awkwardly got dressed in the cramped space of the back seat. As I buckled up my pants I saw a dark wet splotch, of somewhat impressive diameter, which had thoroughly soaked into the cloth bench seat. Now she had contributed her own stain to the mini-van.

Clothes all sorted and neatly buttoned up, hair fixed in sun flap mirrors, we regarded each other. Her face held a slight trace of shyness.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me and said, "Still digesting what just happened." She thought for a moment, "Yes, I'm okay." As she buttoned the top button of her blouse she added, "I don't think I'll ever look at a Harley again the same way." After a few moments she said, with absolute sincerity, "Thank you."

I pulled her little face into mine and kissed her, then opened the side door of the van and stepped out. She looked at a loss for words. I said, "Should, ah, we, try to..."

"Better not," she came back.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

She smiled. Then I smiled.

"Goodbye," she said, as I slid the side door closed.

Through the tinted glass I saw her shimmy between the front seats and settle into the driver's seat. When I got to my bike and pulled my helmet on, I could smell her scent on my fingers. As I savored her smell I caught her looking at me in the side view mirror. She smiled, then started the silly little van and pulled away. Like I said, all a woman needs is a little attention, be made to feel sexy, and you'll be rewarded appropriately.

12