The Harley Riding Slave Trader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa promptly dropped to her knees and took his swelling member into her mouth without hesitation. Melissa watched how the brunette suckled it while looking up at Henry with undisguised adoration in her eyes. Meanwhile, Henry reflected upon the last time he had ordered a blowjob from the brunette. She vehemently refused with every last fiber of her being—hence his need to deliver her to Torch for more intensive training. Her lessons were well learned, however, and she was now the good, docile and faithful sex slave her new Master expected. Her deposit had been $175,000 and the balance due upon delivery would be a cool $400,000.

Henry orgasmed and she swallowed it down. She kept his satisfied and wilting penis in her mouth until specifically ordered to let it go, per the requirements of her new Master. He stroked her hair and nodded; Marissa turned his cock loose and bowed her head submissively—just as she had been trained.

Melissa was a bit disgusted by the brunette's submissive demeanor and wondered if the lanky guy was going to train her to act in a similar fashion. She thought it would surely be a cold day on the surface of the sun when she would bow / kneel / yield to a man like that! The redhead did notice, however, that Marissa wore her nudity and submissiveness like an expensive evening gown. She appeared completely at ease being exposed and vulnerable to the men's every sexual whim.

Torch and Henry secured the struggling and snarling Melissa to the folding chair in the minivan as Marissa, still kneeling where she'd been, watched without comment. She had a look of pity in her eyes that the to-her unknown natural redhead had to be broken as she had been. Marissa reflected that her breaking in had been harsh and even cruel at times—until she made up her mind to embrace her new Master's specifications with all her heart. Once that epiphany had been made, her training became vastly easier. She hoped the redhead would make her own epiphany sooner than later as Torch would torment and torture her relentlessly until she did. That seemed likely, however, given the natural redhead's typical temperament.

Henry stowed the control shaft out of the way and helped Marissa into the sidecar. She was restrained more completely, shrouded, gagged again, blindfolded and helmeted in short order. Henry gave Torch a five-inch tall stack of $100 bills for the training performed on Marissa and they exchanged handshakes again. Each man then mounted up their respective vehicle and fired up their engines. The Aerostar minivan headed south as Henry brought the Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic about and headed east again for home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2008 by the author John W. Adams, Jr. All right reserved.

12