The Harlot of Owl's Head Inn Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha's sexual awakening slowly continues.
1.8k words
4.57
8.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't meet Theodore in the root cellar as he'd asked me to. In truth, I'd been so much in shock when he'd suggested it, that I hadn't even really registered what he was saying. He didn't seem surprised by it and never mentioned it, but those sly, interested looks that he'd been casting my way in recent weeks only became more pronounced. He knew that I was becoming sexually aware and that it was only a matter of time before I gave in to temptation.

The nights were suddenly long and cool despite the fact that it was summer. I laid naked in bed and let the mild breeze from the open window blow softly over my bare skin. My head was constantly full of thoughts about hard flesh, sticky fluids, and raw masculine scent. That spot between my legs that I'd never paid much attention to before was suddenly wet and tingling all the time. It was most frustrating.

One especially lust filled night I pulled on a robe and went down to the kitchen to get a drink of cold water, hoping it would cool me off a bit. To my surprise, I found Theodore there doing the exact same thing. It was the first time we'd been alone together since the incident in the stable.

"Samantha." he said, looking at my flushed face in some amusement.

"Theodore." I answered flatly.

"How have you been?" he asked knowingly.

"Fine."

"As for myself....I could use a little female company about now."

"My sister is upstairs." I answered testily. Did he think I was that easy? Did he think that was going to happen every time he caught me alone?

"Didn't you enjoy what we did?"

"Yes, but..."

"Come here." he said, crooking a finger at me.

"Not this time."

"I'll come there then."

I started to retreat but he cornered me between the wall and a cabinet. He pressed against me and I could feel a hard bulge straining against the cradle of my pelvis.. "Samantha..."

"No."

"Yes." he said, and started unfastening his pants.

I tried to push past him but he wouldn't budge. He pushed my robe open instead. "Very pretty." he said in appreciation. He fisted his cock and rubbed it teasingly between my slick folds.

"No." It took a lot of self control to say that one word, but I did. "Not yet...I can't."

"Samantha...I need it so bad." he complained huskily.

"No!"

"Well, that hot little mouth of yours would feel pretty good." he said slyly. "Those pretty little lips wrapped around my cock....I'd love to fill your mouth with my seed. There's just something about the idea of doing that with a virgin that I like. What do you think, Samantha?"

I didn't answer. I was afraid I might shame myself and beg for it.

"You like that idea." he said knowingly. As before, he guided my hands to his hardened cock.

"Not here." I hissed. "Someone might walk in."

"The pantry." he said, and taking me somewhat roughly by the arm, pushed me in the door. He shut it and then pushed a large keg in front of it to bar against intruders. Then he pulled me close and said breathlessly, "Get on your knees, Samantha."

This time I didn't protest. I wanted it, so why should I deny it? I found myself staring transfixed at his genitals again, which were right in front of my nose. He rubbed his cock teasingly against my cheek. "Your sister won't do this for me. Not ever. She finds the thought of it disgusting. But you, Samantha...I want to be the first man you ever taste."

I had my hands around his rigid shaft, pumping it hard like I had before. "I liked what we did in the stable." I said softly.

"That feels so damn good." he whispered, his hips bucking forward to meet my hands. "I wish it was your mouth, though. Tell me what you liked about last time, little virgin."

"How hard you felt." I said, tightening my grip fractionally. "I liked it when you....finished. I liked feeling it on me."

"Yeah?" he breathed. "Want to do that again?"

"Yes." I answered, too aroused by now to resist.

"This time I think I want to cum on your face. Pull off that robe so I can see your tits."

Being talked to that way made me soaking wet for some reason or other. There was just something about it so gritty and raw that made me tingle with anticipation. I did as he asked, letting my robe pool around my knees on the floor.

"Now play with them." he instructed. "Pinch your nipples."

As I obeyed, he took his erection in his own hands, stroking it vigorously. I watched in lust filled fascination and felt a renewed surge of wetness between my legs.

He was looking at me with equal ardor as I twisted and tweaked my nipples until they were as red as ripe cherries. "I'd love to fuck your tits." he breathed.

"What?" I asked, hazily. This was another concept that was completely foreign to me. Where on earth did he learn these things?

"Lay back for me. Trust me, little virgin."

Some sensible corner of my mind knew I was acting like an animal in heat as I found myself laying flat on my back on the pantry floor. Somehow all my common sense and self control was overruled when he got me into this mood. How could he have so much control over me?

"Push your tits together for me." he said as he straddled me. "They are so fucking beautiful. "

In mild disbelief that I had allowed myself to get into this situation again, I did as he asked me to. I was completely ruled by my own lust and mounting sexual curiosity. There was just something wonderfully dirty about laying on a pantry floor allowing one's brother in law to hump one's breasts -- I loved it. "Does it feel good?" I asked, looking up at him with what I knew was a provocative expression.

"Hell yes. Tell me what you're thinking, Samantha."

"I like what we're doing."

"Yeah?" he asked breathlessly. "You like my dick?"

"Yes..."

"I like your tits. They're so nice and round and soft."

"Theodore?" I asked softly "Can I taste you again?"

"Oh god." he growled. Reaching down he put a hand under my neck and pulled me to a sitting position. With some urgency he slid his erection into my mouth.

I moaned in pleasure and swallowed as much of it as I could, making him inhale sharply. "That's it..." he whispered, "Take it all the way." He thrust his hips gently, pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I choked slightly and he retreated, then tried again.

I was eager to please him because his arousal seemed to feed mine. I moaned again and tightened my lips around his girth, sliding them as far up his shaft as I could manage. His hips surged forward again and this time I didn't choke. "That's it..." he said breathlessly "That feels so good. You like that?"

I didn't answer, but I think my actions spoke for me. I was sucking him hard and fast like I couldn't get enough. His scent, his taste, the raw nastiness of what we were doing were gradually pushing me over the edge. If he'd wanted to, I'd have let him push me onto my back and fuck me senseless at that moment.

However, he seemed perfectly content with what we were doing right then. His thrusts were becoming more frequent and urgent, less gentle. Every now and then he'd drive into my throat and I'd choke, but I was far past caring. I wanted to get as much as I could get, as fast as I could get it.

He seemed to sense my complete submission. Placing his hand on the back of my head, he took over, driving himself into my throat again and again. He was getting more desperate and I knew he was almost done. My hands gripped his thighs as I felt my own lust reaching a crescendo.

I choked slightly at a burst of fluid in my mouth. It kept coming and I swallowed quickly to keep up, although some still dribbled down my chin. It seemed very sloppy and unladylike...a ridiculous thought since it was not the sort of predicament that ladies allow themselves to get into in the first place. The sheer dirtiness of it made it twice as alluring.

Theodore put his hand under my chin and tilted it so I was looking up at him. "You liked that, didn't you?"

He knew that I did, so I didn't see any reason to answer. Instead, I wiped my chin clean with as much grace as I could manage under the circumstances.

A slow smile crossed his features. "Come here, little virgin."

Hazily wondering what he could have in mind now, but curious to find out, I let him lead me over to the corner of the room. The rough surface of the wall was cold on my bare back, as he pushed me up against it, but I forgot the discomfort as his fingers started playing with my swollen clit.

"Theodore..." I gasped, feeling a renewed surge of arousal. My fingers involuntarily sank into his shoulders with a spasm of pleasure.

I froze in shock as I felt one of his fingers slide inside me. It didn't hurt, but it was certainly like nothing I'd ever felt before in my life.

"Some day..." he whispered in my ear, "I am going to take you. "

"No." I had enough presence of mind to gasp through the haze of lust I was lost in. Some still rational part of me knew that crossing that final line with my brother in law of all people was a very bad idea.

"Yes." he slyly insisted. It wasn't a demand, it was a simple statement.

I didn't have the strength to argue. Governed by lust, I leaned back against the wall and pushed my hips forward, seeking more of his touch. His finger plunged deeper and curled inward, touching a spot that felt so good that my knees almost gave way.

"Yes you will." he whispered, as my pussy began to pulse around his invading finger. "Because you like it too damn much to be a good girl any more."

I was panting as we broke apart and he was looking at me with amusement. He was probably right, I reflected, as I watched him stride out with a very arrogant roll to his gait. I probably would give in in the end.

I slid down the wall and wrapped myself in my robe, feeling like a complete slut. One part of me wanted to never see him again while the other part of me wanted to call him back and fuck him to unconsciousness.

Never underestimate the capabilities of a frustrated virgin.