The Harlot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,148 Followers

"Really, you ain't joking."

"No afraid not. I kinda parked down the street and just you know . . . observed things."

"Mom, Jesus . . . why?"

"I had my reasons, but let's not discuss that now. I confessed and that is good enough . . . for now. So there you have it . . . why I am jealous."

"Well she is . . . I mean . . . my . . . my step mom and she did raise me and was good to me."

"Yes I know, she made a point to call me one day and tell me exactly how close you too are."

"What did she say?"

"That is between us girls, but let's just say she is feeling a bit jealous over me also."

"Well, whatever, you are back in my life to stay and she will just have to deal with it."

"Yes, but still no matter how much I am in your life . . . now and in the future I just can't help but to be jealous over all that I missed with you . . . and that she got to enjoy."

"Like what?"

"Like . . . ahh first a countless number of kisses shared between you and your stupid pretty step mom. I bet she just showered you adorable little ass growing up with kisses every . . . single . . . day."

She leans in closer to him on the bed. "That is my main jealousy, all those kisses I missed."

He doesn't know what to say. He refuses to point out the obvious by suggesting maybe she should not have walked out on him. When she first came back into his life she said little about why she had left. He half suspected she was hiding something from him.

"So you promised remember to do whatever it took to make me unjealous."

"I did. What do I need to do, Mother?"

"Hmm, nothing much. Just relax . . . lean back . . ."

She pushes him gently backwards onto the bed. "Like this." He allows it as by now between the wine, the pot, and her sexy body, and playful personality he is mere putty in her hands.

"Now close your eyes and concentrate on my words," she tells him her voice barely rising above a whisper.

"I missed by little boy so much. Missed a thousand kisses." She leans down and kisses him gently on one cheek. "A thousand sweet caresses." Another kiss, this one on the forehead, followed by one on his other cheek.

"A thousand hugs." He can feel her so close, can smell the sweet aroma of her perfume, can feel her large tits press against his chest as she leans in closer to him, and applies three more tender kisses: one to his nose and then one each on his closed eyes.

"But . . ." She takes his hands and pulls him into a sitting position. "Most of all I missed." She starts to carefully undo his buttons on his dress shirt.

He thinks briefly of saying something, of asking maybe just how far she is going to take this, but then he remembers his promise to her, but maybe more importantly he says nothing out of fear. Fear of breaking this sexy spell she seems to be weaving over the both of them.

"A thousand tender moments I missed . . ." She undoes two more buttons before finishing. "Like this . . . like helping my adorable little boy get undressed for bed."

Now she lapses into silence as she continues to patiently undo his buttons. She gets the last button undone and now seems to be making a mighty effort to fight back an onslaught of tears.

She is sniffling and blinking her eyes as she pulls his shirt out from his jeans. He looks at her and whispers, "Tell me more, tell me everything."

Her hands fall away from him as she looks into his eyes. "I promised your father I would not tell the truth. He held what I did over my head. Blackmailing me really. But now I will . . . yes tell you everything . . . here give me your sleeve."

She starts to undo the small buttons on his sleeve as she starts whispering the rest of her confession.

"I didn't leave you right away hon." She sighs heavily before forcing herself to continue. "You were about three and half years old when I left. I checked myself into drug rehab. Leaving you was so hard, but oh your father and my lifestyle then. I was getting high every day . . . on something. Even before when I was pregnant with you."

She looks at him, the buttons on his sleeve undone and gestures for his other arm. A tear or two has escaped and is trickling down her face.

"Your dad held that fact over me. Threatened to tell you one day if I ever disputed his version of events." She fiddles with the tiny buttons on the other sleeve in no great hurry.

"His version had me abandoning you, what when you were just a year old or some crap."

"Yes that is what he told me."

"I figured." She again lapses into silence as she finishes undoing the last of the three small buttons on his sleeve.

"Here let's stand up baby." She helps him to his feet as his heart is absolutely trip hammering in his chest. He is sure they are on the verge of something very deep . . . very meaningful . . . and maybe, just maybe, very forbidden.

She strokes his bare chest softly for a moment before she slips his shirt off his shoulder just as she begins to whisper again-- so softly she might have been speaking to herself.

"But still I was a good mother to you. We were so close me and you." She drops his shirt on the floor. Her hands come up to his broad chest stroking it with her fingertips.

"You slept with mommy every night. We only had the one bedroom . . . your dad he was out whoring around every night leaving me alone with you."

Her fingers are gradually slipping down. "Yes every night I would get you undressed for bed . . . just like I am now."

She starts to undo his jeans. Unbuttons them first, and then unzips them just as she whispers. "You slept naked with your mommy. She liked the feel of your bare skin next to hers."

She lingers, before pulling his jeans down watching him for any signs of resistance. There is none. He steps out of his jeans as her hands slide back up and over to his boxers.

There room is deadly silent as she carefully slips his boxers down and off. He is hard. A big seven inches at least. She takes a quick downward glance and lets out an audible gasp before turning away to pull back the covers on the bed.

"I would help tuck you into bed." She takes his hands and pushes him back and into the bed, before sliding the covers up over his naked body.

"I would then stand there . . . next to the bed and smile at my baby as he looked up at his mother with such sweet innocent love."

She smiles at him now, and he returns the smile, returns her look, his heart filling with sweet innocent love for her.

"You watched as mommy got undressed . . . your wide staring eyes never leaving my body. Even then I was a show off."

She takes a quick glance at him-- he is looking at her, just as she hoped, with wide staring eyes-- as she sits down on the bed, her back to him, and starts to take off her boots.

He hears the thud of the boots as they drop to the floor one after the other, and can only wonder if she is going to get completely naked.

He has his answer as she stands up again to face him, and starts to undo the first of the hooks and clasps that hold her corset in place.

She works at undoing her corset ever so slowly, drawing the raw sexual tension that is building between them to nearly unbearable levels.

Tony finds his cock jerking harder as inch by inch his mother's big gorgeous perfectly tanned tits are revealed as they come spilling out of their previously tight confinement. He swallows hard-- her tits are fucking huge!!

The corset slips off her body revealing her tummy. She is a bit overweight maybe, but her fat is in her thighs and ass, not in her tummy as it is flat and looks to be well toned just the way he likes it.

She drops the corset on the floor and then reaches down and slips her panties off just as she whispers. "After getting naked I would crawl into bed with you."

She pulls the covers back and slips into the bed beside him. She takes a minute to adjust the sheets and comforter before turning back to him. "And then we would cuddle . . . me and you . . . the world and all its heartache forgotten . . . safe under the blankets on a cold winter night just like this."

She pulls him into her embrace as she brings her mouth to his ear. "Oh we snuggled so tight next to each other baby. I never felt so loved . . ." She gazes at him trying to blink back the tears this little stroll down memory lane is threatening to cause. "The love I felt for you I would show it with a shower of kisses."

Following the script she has laid out from their past, they snuggle next to one another for several long minutes, neither speaking as they let the love they feel wash over them. But it is a love tinged with forbidden lust just bubbling under the surface. A hunger so powerful, so undeniable, that it smolders just under the surface just waiting for a small spark to ignite it.

The spark, when it comes, is relaxed and patient. Her first tender kiss falls on his cheek, and then his lips, and then back to his other cheek. She whispers a "I love you baby" in between each kiss, before bringing her lips back to his—back to where they truly yearn to be.

She baths his lips with a half dozen small delicate kisses; pulling back after each one, before finally finishing with one extended kiss that lingers.

He barely kisses her back, instead he closes his eyes and tries not to wake up as he sure this must be a dream. Her lips slip down to his neck, and then down to his bare chest as she pulls the covers back.

She looks up at him. The words she whispers pushes things along to the next level. "I used to shower your chest and little tummy with so many fond little kisses sweetheart that you would soon be squirming with joy. Oh how I wish you could remember such things."

He takes a leap of faith. "Can't . . . can't we . . . recreate those memories . . . Mommy?" She says nothing, only staring up into his eyes as he prays, oh how he prays, that she will take the bait.

He lets out a gentle sigh as he watches her little by little lower her mouth to his chest. He shuts his eyes once he feels her swirling tongue licking at first his chest, and then on down, as she pulls the sheet off his body.

She stops the sheet just short of uncovering his hard cock as her kisses turn into playful nibbles all along his muscular chest and then on down to his taunt belly.

Her tongue spins it way all the way down to his belly button before stopping and twirling its way back up, and then down again. This time her wicked coiling tongue snakes it way past his navel and down to the very edge of the sheet which is just by the barest of margins covering his throbbing hardness.

She teases and torments all along the edge of the sheet. She has one long fingernail hooked under the edge of the sheet, threatening to pull it down to reveal his manhood to her probing tongue.

He feels all this; senses they are so close to something wholly forbidden. His eyes are still tightly shut wanting the dream to last. Her light kisses fall along his bare skin on the edge of the sheet teasing him and sending chills up and down his spine.

She starts to pull away; starts to let her tender kisses and tasty little nibbles float northward. Without even fully comprehending what he is doing, Tony reaches down and twists a strong hand her soft dark hair. He forces her mouth back downward toward his waiting cock.

She fights back, trying to raise her head up, having a sudden moment of panic over what he obviously expects her to do. She finally grasps that maybe she went too far in her teasing. But it is too late. Tony is not yielding, applying just enough pressure to keep her head in place.

"Mommy, please . . . please can you . . . put it in your mouth." His voice is full of such desperate longing, such sweet innocence, that it moves her to . . . obey.

She deftly pulls down on the sheet uncovering his twitching seven and half inches. She lets out a small gasp at his sheer size, before she feels him applying greater pressure with the one hand still tangled deep in her hair. She tries to lift her head up once more while all the while trusting his overwhelming desire for her will not allow such a thing.

Her hopes are not in vain. Tony pushes her head back down firmer this time and with much more urgency as he whispers to her, "Please, Mommy . . . Pretty please. I want you to be the first."

That does it. Somehow the idea of being the first woman to have that extremely nice cock of his in her mouth sends Maria's libido hurtling into the stratosphere. She closes her eyes and opens her mouth.

Tony lets out a groan as he watches his mother swallow his cock whole, and then another even louder whimper as she begins bobbing up and down on his slick knob . . . just like the fucking harlot she is.

His head falls back on the pillow as his mother uses her skilled tongue to attack the sensitive underside of his hard shaft just below the head of his penis. She lifts her mouth away as a prelude to her tongue whipping out and lashing again and again until poor Tony is shaking with pent up desire.

He is young and horny so it doesn't take long for things to reach a sticky climax. He lifts his head up, opening his eyes, suddenly wanting to watch as he cums for the first time -- in a woman's mouth.

After a few more swipes of her tongue on his raging hardon, she goes back to bobbing up and down on his cock faster and faster. When she brings her hand up and gently cups his balls, jiggling them in her hand, he cries out something unintelligible and begins to jerk.

Maria knows this is a preface to cumming so she lifts her head up quickly while smiling at him sweetly. Just as she hopes she catches him watching. "You can cum in Mommy's mouth sweetly," she declares softly, before dipping her mouth back down to finish her dirty work.

She swirls her tongue around the head of his cock, before deep throating him. She waggles her mouth up and down once, twice and then just as she is finishing with a long loving flicker of her tongue along the underside once more he explodes.

She hurriedly moves her mouth around to catch as much of her son's cum in her mouth as she can, before looking up at him.

He has fallen back on the pillow and is literally panting. She hops out of the bed, and heads into the bathroom allowing him time to come to grips with what just happened.

For her part, she is pretty much OK with what just happened as she absolutely lives for wild sexual adventures—and what could be more wild than sucking your 18 year old son's big virgin cock and having him cum in your mouth.

Tony relaxes in the bed. The copious amount of wine, plus the pot he smoked have him so relaxed the guilt over what just happened, which he first thought might be a motherfucker to deal with, has fallen away to a mere annoying whisper.

He is just starting to slip off to sleep when he feels the bed shift. "Mom, is that you."

"Of course baby . . ." She nudges him wanting him to be awake. She is still in a mood to play.

He opens one eye just in time to see her slip under the covers. She is still completely naked.

"Hey, can I finish my story. We . . . ahh took a little detour there baby."

"Yeah, ahh, Mom, about that. Are you OK . . . I mean . . . I think I kinda of forced you . . . you know."

"Oh nonsense. What happened is simple." She snuggles up close to him under the covers and breathes into his ear. "Your mommy is a fucking tease and she went too far and you snapped. I am very OK baby." And then just to prove her point maybe, she swirls her tongue deep in his ear causing him to shiver.

Falling onto her back she says, "Now can I finish my story."

"What story?"

"The story of us silly, of when you were still my baby. I . . . want to finish it so you will know everything."

"Sure go ahead."

She takes a deep breath resolving not to cry when she gets to the real bad part. "Just listen, no questions so I can get through this please."

"Sure," he says coming fully awake now as he has never seen her this serious.

"I am sure you father told you I just up and abandoned you both for no real good reason, but there was more to it than that. The truth is . . . well our relationship was really getting bad and the worse he treated me the more drugs I did to try and cope. I could not leave him . . . not being all messed up with the drugs like I was so I finally decided to check myself into rehab to get myself clean."

She fidgets a bit, before touching him on the cheek, and turning his face toward her. "Look at me, hon."

He turns to her and sees she is on the edge of tears. His heart is breaking just seeing her this sad.

"I didn't leave you. While I was in rehab he disappeared with you. Jesus I was in a panic. He had moved out. Nobody knew where he went. The police were of little help. I mean who wants to help a strung out stripper who can't keep track of her fucking kid."

"Mom . . ." He reaches out to comfort her as she seems ready to burst into tears, but she brushes his hand away.

"I need to finish. I am guilty too in this hon before you put it all on your father. He finally called and told me he had moved across country. He did not say where, but that he had married a woman with money, a good woman, a Christian woman as he put it. She was a good mother to you. Better than me he said. Long story short he said he would fight for custody and win if I challenged him . . . plus he would tell you when you got older how I chose drugs instead of my baby and how I was nothing, but a dirty stripper."

Maria starts to sniffle now as she pulls the sheet around her naked body tighter. "He told me to let you go . . . to forget about you. I guess I just thought you were better off with him and your new rich and Godly mommy . . . instead of me."

"Jesus I . . . Dad is such an asshole for doing that."

"Don't be too hard on him. He was doing what he thought best for you. And you did turn out pretty darn good honey." She ruffles his hair a bit and tries to smile. "But you know . . . I think I mean if you really want to get into details about this thing later would be better."

"Yeah, I agree. I'm glad you told me, but we are supposed to be . . . celebrating Valentine's Day not . . . you know crying about the past."

"Hmm speaking of the past honey, would you like, maybe care to recreate some more of those fond memories."

He turns to her. "You mean like the ones you were just telling me about. There is more?"

"Oh yes. Much more."

"I'm listening," he whispers his cock starting to twitch again despite having just cum not too long ago as somehow he suspects these fond memories she is about to share will lead to more sexual hijinks.

"After I got done kissing my little baby all over and making him giggle with delight it was his turn."

"His turn?"

"Yes to shower mommy with sweet little kisses all over and make her giggle."

"Show me where," he says moving in close to her as they both turn on their sides to face each other.

Her voice drops to a whisper. "As I remember you would start to kiss me here," she touches a finger to one cheek. "Soft and sweet."

Following her finger, he leans in and gives her several small kisses on each cheek, before she brings a finger around touching her ears one after the other. He kisses each in turn tenderly, before kissing her lightly on the nose, and then a dainty kiss on each of her closed eyes as he whispers, "I love you so much, Mommy."

"Show me baby," she breathes, "Show mommy your love." Her finger brushes her lips mere seconds before his lips follow.

Maria lets out a gentle sigh as she feels his lips brush hers. They exchange several small sweet kisses; their lips coming together softly and then breaking apart again and again.

He starts to pull away, but she quickly reaches out and wraps a hand around the back of his head and pulls him back. In response, he wraps his arms tightly around her.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,148 Followers