The Harlot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

"Go on sweetie kiss mommy for real." He had wanted to anyways-- kiss her for real-- had been dying to, but just needed encouragement. He crushes his mouth against hers as their tongues slip out, and begin to engage in a mock battle.

He finally pulls away, breathless, as she uses a firm hand to channel his kisses down to her vulnerable neck and throat. He lathers her throat with dozens of tender kisses, making her squirm, before once again, her hand guides his mouth downward.

Maria raises her head up from the pillow, blinking her eyes seductively, as her son stares down at the swell of her immense breasts hiding under the thin protective covering of the sheet. She starts to speak her voice sugarcoated with pure sweetness.

"Every night you used to fall asleep, cuddled in your mommy's arms, your face cradled between my breasts. It was so sweet and innocent and filled my heart with so much love baby."

He swallows hard before finding his voice. "I was one lucky baby."

"I was the lucky one honey. I never felt so loved as when your chubby little cheeks were nestled softly down there." She starts to pull the sheet down revealing her tits to him inch by lovely inch. Finally, when they are completely uncovered she looks up at him as she touches his cheek softly.

"You want to fall asleep tonight baby in Mommy's arms . . . your face cradled in between her tits. Please say yes honey, as mommy needs to feel that love again . . . especially today, Valentine's Day, the day made just for love. Please I . . . need that incredible warmth and affection only you have the power to give me. Please . . . I . . ." She winds her hand around the back of her head and starts to pull him down. "Want you so bad."

He is powerless to resist such a temptation as his face sinks into her deep valley of tit flesh. He closes his eyes-- feeling the whispered past rise up and capture his heart-- as his face is smothered between her tits.

She keeps a firm hand on the back of his head allowing for no chance of escape-- as if he would ever want to anyways. She is silent for a moment leaving him to wonder if her story from the past is done, but just as he feels the first tinges of disappointment settling in his heart that maybe it is she starts to speak again.

"Sometimes you would not go to sleep right away honey once you were snuggled down between my breasts. Sometimes . . . Oh God I remember it so well . . . my baby would be in need of comfort." She starts to stroke his hair softly running her fingers through it causing chills to run up and down his spine.

"So I would encourage you to go ahead and do what came natural . . . and is the single most loving act that can be shared between a mother and her son."

He turns his head up to look at her. "What is that mommy?"

"Words cannot do it honor baby. Instead . . . no instead . . ." She brings her hand down and rubs the side of his cheek. "I must show you."

Her fingers move up slowly across his cheeks. "Close your eyes sweetheart . . ." She uses one finger, brushing it lightly against his eyes. "And . . ." Her finger slips down to his lips, caressing them gently, "Open your mouth." He obeys lost in her musings of the past, while ready to celebrate the present.

The last thing he sees is a throbbing erect nipple before he closes his eyes and this fantasy world her recollections of the past has created goes dark.

The whispered words float to his ears firing his heart and soul with warm cravings of lust. "Go on baby, show mommy your love for her."

He feels her warm nipple slip into his mouth. It is his first time - - - since, well the nights she is describing from 16 long years ago-- to have a woman's breast in his mouth. It is like heaven, but only better.

He begins to suckle softly. Maria lets out a sharp hiss as his tongue dawdles over her nipple, before lathering it with soft loving strokes. It seems to last forever as the past and the present collide in one glorious moment of illicit yearning.

He suckles so softly, so sweetly, on his mommy's tits for the longest time letting her feel the love she so desires, before he finally lifts his mouth up momentarily, if only to catch his breath while wanting to know maybe if this is all real or some kind of absurd dream.

Her response is immediate. "No baby, please don't stop," she whines as she thrusts her chest forward pushing her tits back into his face.

Now properly reassured this is no dream, Tony loses himself in all that lovely tit flesh. He continues his gentle assault: slow, soft, and sweet, just like he senses she wants, or maybe more so, just because that is the type of man he is-- slow, soft and sweet.

Whatever the case, he starts to shower the entirety of his mother's big boobs with dozens of small butterfly kisses, making her squirm and moan with increasing intensity. "Oh that's it baby. That feels so good. Now suck on mommy's boobies. Stop teasing me."

But he doesn't stop teasing her despite her increasing desperate lamentations. Instead, he continue to patiently work his tongue in a soft swirling motion all over her tits while mixing in generous amounts of tender licks and affectionate nibbles.

Her tits are of such a size that it seems like it takes him forever before he gets back to her nipples. Finally, he raises his mouth up completely from her chest and gazes down at her.

Her chest is rising and falling quickly; her breath coming in short pants. Their eyes lock. "Please baby, suck on them. Stop teasing mommy. You know you want to."

He only continues to stare wanting to sear this memory deep in his soul. Her poor attention starved nipples are fully erect and just begging to be sucked on, but yet he manages to resist—for a few more seconds anyway-- before an overpowering forbidden ache overpowers his heart.

He falls upon her tits like a pack of hungry wolves. His mouth flies back and forth between the prodigious twin peaks of her mighty breasts. There is no longer any pretense of innocence between them. She snarls her hand around the back of his head forcing his face deeper into her cleavage while his hand slips down and in between her legs.

Maria lets out a louder hiss this time as she feels her son slip one, and then two fingers inside of her. She rocks her hips forward as he begins to finger fuck her as his mouth attacks her tits with a fiery passion she has never, ever, experienced before in her entire life.

"I . . . Jesus . . . need you inside of me baby. Please make love to me. Oh God, please!!"

He raises up; positioning himself; preparing to give his mommy the best gifts ever on this most special of days for lovers: his innocence and virginity.

Their eyes lock as he whispers, "I love you Mommy."

"I love you . . . toooo." He sinks down piercing her with his manhood. Following the script that has worked so well up to this point, he rocks into her with a measure pace.

He raises up and pauses, almost letting his cock break contact before plunging back down inside of her. He does this over and over driving her crazy as she is simply not used to having a man make love to her with such sweet tenderness.

Finally, the intense longing that has been slowly building between them all night takes over. Her hands come around clawing at his butt after he refuses to increase his speed. She forcefully pushes him back down inside of her as he pauses once again.

Finally, she cannot take it anymore. She needs more control. She aggressively flips him off of her, and then rolls him onto his back. She mounts her young son like the sex starved harlot she is and begins to ride his cock with reckless abandon.

There is no slow and patient love making now. Instead, she bounces up and down on his cock like some kind of crazed yoyo. He watches; his lust growing as her magnificent tits bounce up and down as she rides his cock. He starts to match her downward thrusts by lifting his hips up forcefully to match her intensity.

"Oh God baby you feel soooo good inside me," she moans before her head falls back and she shuts her eyes. She is holding out; waiting for him and soon her patience is rewarded. She feels him shudder deep inside of her and then his whole body goes limp. Seconds later she lets herself go and tips over the edge letting the powerful orgasm rule her world.

Maria falls down into his arms as they snuggle under the covers holding each other tight. She hugs him to her body, whispering in his ear, "Giving mommy your virginity baby . . . that has to be the best Valentine's gift ever. I love you so much."

The old grandfather clock downstairs starts to chime. Its midnight and Saint Valentine's Day may be over, but their new life is just beginning.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers