The Harloteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Subduction." quipped Justin.

"If you like." Al replied through his smile, his hands clasped together in front of his chin, his index fingers pointing up, perched on his lips. "She can orgasm from a carefully administered beating alone but that doesn't seem to be your thing."

"No, not really."

"Did you bring the camera?" Al asked. Candy flinched and struggled to contain her panic. Camera? No one had said anything about a Camera.

"Yes" Justin reached into his bag and produced a large professional looking camera.

"Well then," continued Al, "I have always wanted some photos of me AND my sub. I have plenty of images of their submission but hardly any with me where you can see them submitting."

He ordered Candy back over to the table, instructing her to remove the nipple clamps. She placed them next to her and then adopted "the position" face down, legs spread her hips at the table edge her chest and face flat against it, her hair up exposing her delicate neck and her hands above her head, palms flat on the cold wood. She could hear the "Ping whir" of a charging flash gun followed by the pop-flash-click as Justin photographed her nakedness. Justin suggested that she be blind folded and that she rest her chin on the table after all the trouble Carmen had gone to with her make-up. Al offered a ball gag but Justin declined as Carmen didn't like them.

"Pity." Said Al

"I know." Agreed Justin, as an unknown hand scraped Candy's soft curls into a pony tail and a black silk sash was placed across her eyes and tied behind her head. She listened intently trying to work out what was going on, what was to happen next and who was to do it, all the while her excitement growing. She had lost count of how many times she had come close to cumming that night, the recollection of each event making her hotter and wetter, her pussy opening wider, flush and dripping wet. Again she heard the charging flash, and could just make out the momentary bright light through the blindfold.

Next, there was a familiar sensation as Candy felt Al's favourite crop tracing it's way down her spine, FLASH! The camera went off again. The tongue of the crop traced its way down between her spread open arse and was tapped, thoughtfully on the plug. FLASH! Another picture was taken as the crop landed on Candy's cheek. FLASH! Another stinging blow, not violent and hard but smarting and sufficient to make her rock forward slightly. She could hear Justin move around as Al struck her several more times, each never so hard as to make her cry and probably not hard enough to mark but plenty hard enough to remind her of her place. Next she heard clinking metal and a velvety soft grip of kid leather cuffs sliding around her ankles and then her wrists, fastening to the legs of the table, holding her in the vulnerable spread position. She felt the crop drawn up and down her sodden snatch, the tip of the leather tongue dragged slowly over her aching throbbing clit, straining at its hood bursting for enough touch to release the orgasm that she had been denied for so long.

"Open!" Al commanded, the slightest touch on her cheek the cue that he meant for her to open her mouth. The cold leather crop, covered in her own wetness was placed against her open lips. FLASH! Went the camera.

"Lick." Her tongue snaked out and greedily cleaned the leather. FLASH! "make sure it is as wet as you, slut." The Harloteer ordered.

Candy licked away at the crop's tongue. Her embarrassment at the evening's events forgotten in her wanton desire. She had been paraded wearing a rope corset under a jacket in a skirt that was a little too short, suspenders, no knickers and strippers heels. She had been subjected to a remote control vibrator in a public place, the controller handed to another woman who had deliberately switched it on to make her stumble and expose herself while getting into a cab. She had been stripped standing in a window and then shaved and oiled, served wine naked, bent over exposing herself and opened herself to a toy placed there by a beautiful woman that she had only just met. FLASH! She had been ordered to Lapdance, had vibrating nipple clamps put on her and then stood naked while she was discussed and her master had kept her at the edge of ogasm, forcing her to lick her own cum and now she was bent over, cuffed and blind folded, sucking on a riding crop and being photographed. Her whole body ached and longed for the orgasm that she surely had proved herself worthy of receiving.

FLASH-WACK! The camera caught the moment the crop fell on her arse, WACK WACK WACK, the wetness increasing the sting, reddening her arse and making her pussy exceptionally sensitive. FLASH FLASH FLASH, the camera now kept pace so that each blow she thought she saw stars as the white light pierced the blindfold, then he placed the crop onto her clit and gently tapped it. PING-WHIR, the camera charged, giving warning that another blow was imminent. FLASH-TAP. He was gentle, tender even, tapping her clit and rubbing the leather over it, FLASH-TAP, FALSH-TAP, FLASH-TAP slowly increasing in pace, the charging of the camera building up to the next moment of pleasure, the flash adding a pulse of light through her covered eyes. FLASH TAP. FLASH TAP FLASH TAP, it was continuous now, faster and more urgent, finally she was convinced that she would be permitted to come, FLASHTAP FLASHTAP TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP...

The last thing Candy felt before the final tap on her clitoris that sent her into ecstasy was Carmen's breath against her ear whispering;

"You may cum now my sweet."

The camera flash stayed with her as her eyes clenched tight shut seeing stars and her orgasm cascaded through her body from her clit, out to her squeezing puckering arse, up her chest to her nipples and on to her neck, chin, teeth, the back of her head. At the same time it crashed down the back of her legs making her ankles, feet and toes go numb. She screamed as she came, her whole body tensing in utter pleasure a warmth spreading from her pussy, inner thighs and squirting out behind her, Candy almost passed out as she was finally make to cum.

Candy was only vaguely aware of being un-cuffed and gently led to the waiting bath. She hardly noticed who towelled her down or how she dressed into more comfortable clothes which Al had brought with him. They were all in the atrium to the apartments, not far from the front desk watching the taxi draw up before she was really aware of the conversation. Justin was holding a small piece of flat plastic between his thumb and forefinger eyeing it thoughtfully.

"All yours, no copies although if there are any you would like to share we will be very careful with them." He said as he handed the camera's SD card to the Harloteer. "The blindfold means you can't tell it is her, well, she could always deny it." He said with a wink.

"Thanks." Al replied accepting it from him. "It has been a very interesting evening. I will have a think. Candy might be right or I might recommend someone else. In any event, we're very glad to have met you" he continued, turning abruptly to Carmen and bowing ever so slightly" and I think I can help with what you are looking for." He beamed, offering her his hand.

Candy looked on with the faintest twang of jealously as her master attended to Miss Conduct. She wasn't sure if the Jealousy was of him or of her, perhaps a little of both she admitted to herself, sneaking a second longing glance at Carmen.

As the taxi door was opened Candy was vaguely aware of a half conversation, someone speaking into a mobile phone.

"Yes mate, eleven fifty eight. Thanks, greatly appreciated. No, just getting into the taxi now. Ha ha, well, you know, up to no good but nothing too nefarious. Thanks again, oh, one more thing. Any chance you could cover us again next weekend?"

Next weekend? Candy's pussy throbbed.