The Harpy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, Texan, what did you think of Paris?"

"You've never been?"

"I've never been east of Shoreditch." A stocking flipped over the screen followed by the other. "That's London, darling. It's where I grew up." She moved into the powder room but kept the door open. He heard the sound of water running.

"It's lovely in Paris."

"I could guess that part."

"It's alive. Kind of like here, but more, I don't know, free. More bohemian. They allow blacks into the clubs and hotels for one thing."

"Really?"

"Yes. And everybody drinks too much. And the food is better. But there's a sadness to it, unlike here. There it feels like everybody knows it's got to end someday. After a while, I couldn't stay there. It was like a weight on my chest. 'Fatalism' I think is what they call it."

"Did you have a little French belle when you were there?"

"I did." Colette. His first real love. It was definitely a one-way street. Rose recognized the tone.

"Aw, did she break your heart?"

"She did."

"That's too bad, sweetie." The water stopped. Rose walked to the screen. "Tell me, it wasn't all bad was it? Did this femme fatale teach you any of her filthy French ways?"

"Haha, some I suppose. I'm not sure I learned much."

"Did she teach you things that American girls don't know?" Rose stepped out from behind the screen. She was wearing nothing but short mules, a long translucent chiffon robe and veil.

Clifton could see a hint of color around her nipples and a dark line of her mound through the robe. He turned around quickly and shielded his eyes. "Miss Rose, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to see."

She moved past him and over to the arabesque set. "Nonsense. I wanted you to see. Look at me. Look, darling."

He opened his eyes and turned around. She stood in front of a low chair, legs apart in a powerful stance, her beautiful little hands were balled fists pressed squarely into her hips.

"Come over here, Clifton. Don't be shy. Who has ever heard of a bashful sheik?"

He approached her. He was nervous and deathly afraid of disappointing her. It would kill him to extinguish that playful fire in her eyes. His heart thumped in his chest. He'd been less scared in the trenches.

"I'd dare say you'd give Valentino a run for his money. In the looks department anyway. But Rudy is a charmer where it counts, too. He knows how to make a girl happy. I wonder if you do, Tex?"

At this moment Clifton would do anything to please her. He tried to act casual, like this sort of thing happened to him all the time. "What did you have in mind?"

"Did that French tart of yours teach you anything in the art of pleasing her kitty?"

Her statement shocked him, but her tried to play it off. Luckily for him, Collette had taught him extensively on that particular field, her favorite. He nodded.

"Oh, delightful!" She cried. In one fluid motion she parted her robe and glided down into the chair. She crossed her legs and playfully rolled her pretty ankle in a circle. The mule clung onto her toes for dear life. Her folded legs obscured her mound but the robe was now open, exposing her pert little breasts. Her nipples were a deep red, almost violet. Clifton thanked God almighty that the long flowing robe of his obscured his erection.

"Let's see if your French lessons were any good." She pointed at the floor in front of her.

Clifton dropped to his knees.

"You like me, don't you, darling."

"Of course."

"I saw it the moment you laid eyes on me. You're my little puppy dog, aren't you?" he nodded. "Would you do anything for me?"

"Anything." he replied, breathlessly.

"Good." she relied leaning back in the chair. "Let's start that French lesson then. Show me your linguistic skills, darling. Make miss Rose happy."

Clifton thought of Colette, what she liked when he pleased her orally, and how she liked it done. She always liked him to start with her legs. She said it was only right.


A man is beneath a woman, it's only natural he work his way up to her treasure.


So he started with Rose's foot. He took her crossed leg, the one she dangled so seductively in front of him, into his hands. He began gently kissing the top of her foot and ankle. He kissed her softly and sweetly as if he were below her, as if her pussy was a great treasure that could only be approached with reverence. Rose smiled approvingly.

"Tell me, what was your tart's name?"

"Colette."

"Did Colette like it when you kissed her feet and legs?"

He had moved up to her soft calves at this point. They smelled of citrus. "Yes."

"And did she instruct you in the art of her pleasure? Guide you?"

"Yes."

"No American girl would do that, would they?"

"No."

"Very few British girls either." she said.

He was now kissing her outer thigh. His hands ran up her calves to her knees.

"But I'm not like most girls."

"No you are not." his hands pushed between her thighs and gently parted them. Before him lay her beautiful mound, covered in soft brown hair. It was cropped very close and trimmed into a V shape that matched her contours, something new to him.

"Haven't seen that before?" she said in reference to her trimmed mound. "It's a requirement for girls on film."

He began to kiss her on her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her pussy. In a moment he would have Rose McQueen's quim in his mouth. He would hear her sounds of pleasure increase as he moved closer and closer. He, Clifton Henry was only moments away from claiming he pleased The Harpy.

As he got closer and closer, the heat from her mound grew. He slid his hands under her thighs and lifted them up and over his shoulders.

"Ooh, well!" she said. "I like that move. Did Colette teach you that one?"

Clifton didn't answer, instead he put his lips gently on her clit and gave her a kiss. Rose let out a sigh. She slid a hand onto the back of his head and squeezed gently as he began to use his tongue. He explored her folds, going up and down on either side. He teased her clit with his tongue, alternating between soft and firm, as Colette had instructed him.

"Bête Colette. That girl does not know what she is missing." she cooed.

Clifton placed his lips around Rose's clit and with light suction, took it into his mouth. The suction held it firm as his tongue ran circles around it. Rose arched a little and spread her legs wider, locking her ankles across his back.

"You're a wonderful student, Tex." He continued teasing her, sucking her. He brought his right hand up underneath her mound and began to trace the outlines of her pussy with a single finger.

"Oh God. That is nice. Very nice."

Clifton's senses were filled with Rose. From his perch on her mound his eyes feasted upon the site of her luxurious belly, her nubile tits, her pert nipples and her beautiful face. He watched in delight as she smiled, grimaced, giggled and writhed in pleasure. Her taste filled his mouth, salty and sweet like licorice. His nostrils filled with her scent, a combination of woman and orange. And above all else there were her sounds.

Sounds! When she filled a key void in his life as the Harpy he had the image of her but no sound. Now his ears filled with it. He could tell she was getting close and he hadn't even unveiled his trick yet.

Rose grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him off her mound. She took a moment to catch her breath. "I better not tell Rudy he's been bested. He's very fragile."

Clifton smiled and tried to resume his duties.

"No, no. Not yet, darling." She placed her hand over her mound. "You said you would do anything for me. Did you mean it?"

"Yes."

"Anything?"

Clifton wondered what could be more risqué than this. "Of course. Anything."

"How would you like to star in a movie with Rose McQueen?"

"What, you mean right now."

"Yes. Right now." She made a quick motion with her eyes to the cameras behind them. He craned his neck around to see them. They were more or less pointed in their direction.

"Wait. You mean a stag film? No, I can't. No." He tried to stand up but she held him in place with her locked legs.

"Oh don't disappoint me, darling."

"That's illegal! I could go to jail. You could go to jail."

"No one will know it's you, darling. It will all be filmed from behind."

"I could lose my job!"

"Ha! How do you think Valentino got his? It's a rite of passage in this town. I promise, do this and it will open doors for you. I will open doors for you."

"But..."

"Aw, Tex, don't let a girl down, not when you've got her this close. You're so marvelous. No one will know it's you, I swear. You're wearing a full robe and a scarf on your head! How could they know? Say yes for me. Please your 'Miss' Rose."

His mind was rushed with thoughts. Rose promised it would help his career. But it was also illegal. If he was caught his Hollywood career would be over. He couldn't go back to Texas. But this was Rose McQueen!

He looked down. Her beautiful pussy lay before him, begging to be pleased. He wanted so desperately to taste her again, to feel her wiggle on his mouth, to be all encompassed in her sounds of pleasure. He looked at her and sighed. "Ok. But my face cannot be in it."

"Oh wonderful! I promise it won't be. I don't know what I would have done if you said no. You have me so very close. Come in René!" The man from the chaise outside opened the door and walked calmly to the cameras. He adjusted the stand of the first one and set it up. He nodded to Rose.

"Stand up, dear." she said to Clifton. They both stood. Rose folded her robe closed. She positioned him two steps back so that both she and he were in the frame. "Now when he yells action I will say some lines and point you to the ground. You kneel and repeat everything you did up to now. Got it?"

"Yes, Rose."

"You really are sweet." She kissed him and moved back into position. "Just think you will always be able to say I played the romantic lead to the great Rose McQueen."

Clifton heard the sound of the camera crank as René started rolling film. "Action!"

Rose's face went from soft and charming to angry and impertinent. She flared open her robe and placed her hands on her hips, keeping the robe open. Her acting was overly dramatic, as was required to come through on the film.

"I demand as your victor you give me pleasure! Serve your Queen!" She slowly and very dramatically pointed to the ground in front of her.

Clifton fell to his knees with equal gravitas. Rose let out a maniacal smile and with a flourish returned to the chair in the exact position she had before. Clifton began again from scratch, kissing her feet. Over the next minute he worked his way back up to her pussy and returned to pleasing her.

She locked her ankles together across his back. All the while the hand crank whirred, recording her pleasure.

I'm on film. I'm in a stag film. My head is between Rose McQueen's thighs! His mind raced with a million thoughts. These thoughts fought for space with his animal brain, that was all consumed by her sounds. He continued sucking and tonguing her clit while running his finger around the outside of her tunnel. She rocked and bucked. Her hand rushed and guided his head.

He decided she was ready for his trick. He turned his hand upside down and slid his index finger inside her about an inch until he could feel the rough circular patch underneath her clit. He began running the tip of his finger around it slowly.

"Oh, she taught you well. She taught you very well. You're going to make me come. You're going-"

"Freeze movement!" Rose froze in place with her hands locked on Clifton's head and her feet wrapped around his back. Clifton stopped what he was doing and remained still. The four minutes were up and René needed to switch cameras so shooting could resume. "Only take a minute." He said.

Clifton looked up at Rose from her pussy. She smiled at him.

"You're doing so great, Tex. I mean really great. He's gonna start the second reel in a minute and soon after that you're going to make me come, honey. I can feel it. You're really good. But you've never been with a girl like me, I'm betting. You're doing real sweet, darling. Real fine. Just be prepared."

Clifton couldn't speak or move but his face said 'ready for what'?

"My orgasm, darling. Don't worry, it's totally natural. A lot of men like it. Just go with it and follow my direction after, okay?" Clifton nodded. What did she mean 'her orgasm'? "Crackers, darling."

"Get ready..." said René as he started turning the crank again. "Action."

Clifton resumed sucking her clit and running his finger in circles just inside her walls. It did not take long for Rose to get right back to the edge.

"Oh damn, oh damn, honey. That feels so amazing." She began to rock her hips bringing her mound to bear on his mouth. "You're getting me very, very close." She unlocked her legs and spread them a little wider.

Clifton took his finger and made a come hither motion with it bringing it in and out of her pussy, rubbing both the rough spot and the base of her clit.

"Oh my God, Clifton." she said. She pulled her legs up and pressed her feet onto the top of his shoulders. She pressed her hands onto the top of his head.

He continued sucking and tickling.

"Oh my God. I'm cumming. I'm cu-" Her back arched hard and she threw her head back. She pressed her feet hard into his shoulders which in turn pushed his head down onto her.

He felt the walls of her vagina pulse around his finger. He couldn't see anything, only hear her cries of passion, feel her spasms, smell her skin and taste her orgasm.

At first it was only a bit of wetness on his chin and a taste on his tongue as she came, but then as her vagina pulsed around his moving finger he felt more. Liquid ran down his finger and hand, followed by a burst onto his lips and chin each time his finger came out to graze the base of her clit. It shocked Clifton and he tried to pull away, but Rose pushed him back down.

"No! Not yet. Not yet please!"

Over and over she spasmed, each time producing another flow of her come. It ran warm and fast down his neck. It tasted undeniably like her only softer and more subtle.

Rose finished the last of her orgasm and released Clifton who fell back away from her, arms at his sides, a look of shock on his face. Rose placed her legs down on the ground and brought her chest forward. She pointed at Clifton.

"Surrender!" She demanded. "Show submission to your queen!"

Clifton didn't understand what she wanted.

She whispered to him through her teeth. "Lean forward and kiss my pussy, darling. Hold it until he says cut." Clifton hesitated. "Do it."

He leaned his head forward, placed his lips on her warm, wet pussy and held it there. His head tilted as Rose leaned back into her chair.

She lifted her legs above him, but instead of placing them on his shoulders she grabbed her calves and lifted her legs high above her, straightening them and fanning them out above him. She held this position for what seemed like half a minute until René yelled 'cut'.

"You can stop now, darling."

Clifton sat back again. He watched her get up from her chair, fasten her robe closed and walk to René. They talked briefly, but Clifton heard nothing. He merely sat there on his knees, in the middle of the floor, his hands on his lap.

There he remained as René gathered the canisters and left the room. There he remained as Rose went to the powder room and freshened up. He remained there, in fact, until she returned, picked him up and led him to the bed. She gently removed his robe and his underclothes and guided him under the covers where she joined him. She slid her hand down his chest, down his belly to his aching cock. It only took a minute of stroking to bring him to climax.

"There now. That wasn't so bad, was it? And you were marvelous." she said as she sidled up to him under the covers. He nodded. She kissed him gently. "Go to sleep, darling. It's been a long evening. And miss Rose is tired." Clifton said nothing. "You'll feel better in the morning."

12