The Harridan Ch. 3

Story Info
Harry and Carol join the fuck session.
1.3k words
3.57
27.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

I now formally introduced myself to Carol. I had seen her suck off Charlie and admired the long bushy hair in her unshaven pits, which Harry was so much in love with but we were now friends. I kissed her on the cheeks and asked her “How come your armpits are so hairy; I have never seen any man or woman with so much hair in their underarms, jet-black and so bushy I love the “hairy” look” Carol replied that “I knew Harry had a fetish for underarm hair. I have always been hirsute so I decided to stay hairy in the last five years since I have become Harry’s lover. Don’t think I am the hairiest woman Harry fucks. You have not seen Susan’s armpits they are a thick jungle and she has so much hair in her bushy pits that you would need hedge clippers to trim it”.

She turned to Harry and said “darling why don’t you call Susan here too Let her see Susan’s bushy pits too”. Harry was obviously excited by the thought of seeing Susan’s sexy underarm hair that he called her on the mobile and she said she would drop in at Charlie’s place.

Carol stepped back and she pulled her panties down, revealing a bushy pubic mound. Crisp jet-black pubic hair grew all over her mound right from her navel and spread out like a carpet over her pubic mound and her inner thighs before disappearing in a thick furrow into her asshole. The hair on her mons veneris glistened with moisture. Charlie’s cock began to move again, standing to attention as she unbuttoned his shirt, then pushed him back on the bed. His hairy chest with a thick pelt of jet-black hair gleamed from his hard muscled body. Climbing on top of him, she gripped his cock as she reached behind, and then guided it to her love nest.

I could see that she knew she was wet enough to take it, for she had already climaxed, and I wondered how much better it would be once he was inside. His thick mushroom slid into her wet pussy lips with ease, and then she pushed down, gently at first, but harder when she felt it going in.

She dropped until she thought she couldn’t go any further, then using her knees she came back up just as slowly. This continued for a while, until she felt comfortable with his size. Then of course the speed changed, and she was suddenly a woman possessed. Bobbing up and down and feeling every last inch of his cock entering her womanhood. I watched Harry looking in interest and his huge organ swell with excitement. I stroked it a little but his eyes were riveted on Carol’s bushy underarms. Though her arms were down long hair trailed from the bottom of her armpit opening. It looked very sexy and he got up and strode towards her.

His cock was erect and pulsating as he pushed his manhood into her unshaven armpits “Ahhhhhhhhhh” he groaned, “I love putting my prick into your sweaty and matted underarms. I love the feel of your soft hair against my cockhead” He motioned to me and I went across to him. He asked me “Have you had a dick put into your underarms darling”. I said “No, it was rather unusual for a man to put his cock into a woman’s armpits”.

“Come here and lift your arms let me see your bushy armpits” I felt rather foolish but I walked towards him as he put his cock into Carol’s matted bushy armpits and lifted my arms before him “I love the smell from your underarms get down and bend your arms and let me fuck underarms” he said. I sank to my knees and bent my underarms and left a small hole between my arm and breasts and he pushed his pulsating shaft into my bushy underarms.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhh” he groaned “The heavy pelt in your underarms is coarse compared to the softer hair in Carol’s armpits” He continued “It feels so different I love the feel of the coarse thick hair in your furry armpits” I felt good as his precum filled cock swished in and out of my bushy underarms.

Charlie had stayed quiet all this while more so as he was fucking his boss’s girl but watched as she bounded up and down, her breasts moving in a delightful manner. Reaching up he cupped them both, his shovel like hands easily covering them. He could feel her erect nipples on the palms of his hands, and moaned out loud how much he loved this. Carol looked down, as she dropped once more onto his cock, her face a peach of a color, her eyes sparkling in the throes of passion her armpits glistening with sweat and cock juice as the matted hair in her bushy armpits glistened as Harry swung his cock first into her bushy forest under her arms and then alternately in my armpits.

“I’m going to cum,” she screamed, working her hips faster. This had the effect of exciting Charlie into action, for as he felt her tense up he too exploded deep inside her. Carol’s orgasm seemed to last for ever, in those few minutes of carnal lust, but it all too soon came to an end as she sat forward, his cock still buried inside her pussy, and her hands resting on his chest. Carol looked into his eyes, then leaned forward to kiss him, her lips gently brushing his own, before straightening up again.

Carol rolled off him, then lay on her back; her legs slightly open, Charlie though exhausted wanted to please Harry through Carol as he got between her legs and parted the bushy hair on her pubic mound and started to lick her clit flicking it around and rubbing thoroughly with the tip of his tongue, he noticed the response he was getting with each pass. Then he started to experiment, darting into her opening and tasting the salty substance that was coming from her hole.

She squirmed around on the bed, enjoying the touch of his large tongue and the feel of his fingers as he began to get more serious. He wanted to open her up him self, knowing that he was responsible for her every feeling. Then he felt her start to shudder; knowing that he was doing everything right, which only made him try even harder.

Harry was excited at seeing Carol being serviced by Charlie’s expert tongue. He drove his manhood deep into Carol’s armpit forest every now and then his cock getting lost in the bushy hair in her armpit forests, Arching her back and reaching that ultimate orgasm, was the highlight of the night for Carol, for she had never felt an orgasm with such intensity.

Charlie’s flaccid cock was enticing. Having cum in Carol a short while ago I needed to thank this generous man for having given me the chance to meet Harry and take advantage of the situation and make me a front runner compared to that bitch Jennifer. There I was, lying flat on my back and I caught hold of his enormous cock.

I was methodically checking the entire length and the underside of his now semi-hard cock. It had now grown to its full length. I could not take my eyes of his massive shaft. I grabbed hold of his cock and proceeded to lower my mouth onto it. I needed to get fucked by him and I started to lower myself onto his shaft.

"Ahh...ohhh...aaaahhhhh" I groaned as he penetrated me with his cock as I bounced up and down his erect penis. I was really filled up and I screamed “Don't stop Oh fuck, don't stop now." And I was also coming to an orgasm. "Ahhh...this is fucking great, I never want to get off!" I shouted. It clearly was a powerful orgasm, for I could feel my juices running down my leg and onto the couch

Harry too started pumping his semen into Carol’s unshaven pits “Ahhhhhhhh I am going to flood your pits with my cum” he roared and turned around and spilled some of his precious cum on my unshaven coarse armpits as well.

The bell rang and Susan entered the arena…

belab
belab
343 Followers