The Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mary Riley
Mary Riley
18 Followers

Tears sprang into the corners of the young priest’s eyes again as he looked up at her pleadingly. The humiliation of being defiled was bad enough, but to be defiled by something evil. The moment of pleasure was nothing compared to the torment the young man felt. He closed his eyes tight as the beautiful devil slid slowly down his swollen extension, taking every inch of him greedily. Her muscles encircled him like a tightly fitted glove. The young man gasped in surprise as he shot his hot fluid into her with generous spurts. He didn’t think it would stop seeping out of him, as he lay pinned under her, writhing with forbidden pleasure. It felt amazing, unlike anything he had ever felt before, yet he wanted to kill her.

Halariya looked down at him and growled with pleasure. The way he kept spilling made her want him that much more. If given the chance, she would make a monster out of this man. She began to ride him with a new found determination, listening to him moan and protest beneath her. Leaning forward, she licked one of the salty tears from his cheek Halariya then slammed down on him hard, the flesh of her bottom making a slapping noise against his thighs.

“You know you want it again.” She purred against his ear and rolled her hips in a circular motion.

At that very moment she saw the color rush to his face and felt his flood hitting the back of her tunnel once more. His seed flowed out of her and dripped down her thighs. His innocence was too good to be true. The demoness couldn’t stand another minute. Her whole body began to tighten, her muscles squeezing his enormous manhood inside of her. She rode him furiously with the table shaking underneath them. Halariya dug her nails into the wooden table, leaving a deep trail of claw marks.

Throwing her head back and embracing her orgasm, the wicked woman’s booming unnatural cries of release shook the entire church.

Opening her eyes once more she looked down at her conquered mission. Father Byron lay there, starring blankly up at her as she caught her breath and licked her lips. Halariya darted her tongue over his lips and kissed the side of his face over and over.

“My little priest . . . you were delectable.” Halariya then climbed off of the table. She could hear footsteps nearing the door at the top of the steps.

“See you around.” She said coldly and gave him a pinky wave before ascending the staircase. Halariya allowed her eyes to drink him one more time as he lie there still helpless and defeated, his own dried fluids still on his stomach and around his sex. He was simply beautiful. Such a shame, she thought.

Just before she could reach the top of the door flew open and an older priest brushed past her, giving her an odd look. The demoness just smiled and kept walking up the steps. She closed the door behind her, and could hear the older priest calling for Father Byron.

Halaryia casually strolled through the church, but stopped beside one of the pews. A woman sat with her head in her hands crying.

“What’s wrong miss?” She asked, pretending to be concerned, while being sure not to make eye contact.

“My husband, I caught him cheating on me with morning with a waitress.” The middle-aged woman sobbed. “I am asking God for the strength to forgive him.”

Halariya shook her head and touched the woman on the shoulder.

“No . . . what you need to do is . . . ” and she whispered something in the woman’s ear.

“Oh no, I could never . . . ”

“He deserves it. No one would ever catch you if you . . . ” she continued to whisper once more.

The woman gave Halariya a look of uncertainty, but the dark glimmer in the middle-aged woman’s red, tear stained eyes confirmed her fate.

The woman stayed in the pew, but thanked Halariya as she stood and began to walk away.

“Anytime, dear.” She called back when reaching the heavy wooden doors.

Halariya wandered the streets making mischief here and there for another hour or so before heading back toward the abandoned steel mill. Throwing open the rusty door to the furnace, the demoness stepped inside and began walking through the darkness toward home.

Stepping through the gates of hell, she noticed there was a distinctive silence. This was strange. No screaming, no pleading cries or cracking whips. Even the rack was empty, and Harvey and his apprentices were no where to be found.

Halariya continued to walk around with a heavy note of caution. She peered around a corner into her chambers and nearly jumped out of her skin.

“SURPRISE!” Everyone yelled.

They held up banners that bore the word “Congratulations” smeared in dried blood.

Marru stepped forward and shook her hand.

“You did it, Halariya. We have never seen such creativity. Not only did you accomplish your mission, but you exceeded our expectations.” Marru snapped his fingers and Harvey, laughing sadistically, led someone out from the darkness in chains.

“My priest?” She looked in disbelief. “What is he doing here?” Her black eyes glimmered as his reflection showed in them perfectly.

The young priest was bound in heavy chains, his hands and feet shackled. His medium length hair covered his eyes as he kept his head lowered.

“Not only did you corrupt his soul, woman, but after you left he was discovered lying there naked with the scent of a woman clinging to him. The same father that had discovered him, passed you on the stairs and put two and two together. He was going to report the incident. The humiliation was just too much for Father Byron, so he decided to take his own life. Not only did you ruin his soul, but you also delivered him within hours!” Marru exclaimed.

Halariya looked stunned and at a loss for words.

“Also, the woman you spoke to in the church, next week she will not exactly follow your advice about getting caught, but in a fit of anger after discovering her husband is parked in the back of a restaurant in the back of his car with a waitress, she is going to shoot both of them to death with a handgun. She’ll sit in jail for a few years before being executed. So, in essence, you have really scored two souls.”

Everyone cheered loudly and began chanting her name happily.

The big demon, Marru, then grabbed her by her shoulder and smiled a sharply fanged grin.

“We’re proud of you. You can keep the priest as a trophy if you wish, otherwise he will go to Harvey and be put on the rack first. What happens after that will be up to the Master.” He said.

“Um . . . yeah. I’ll keep him.” She said enthusiastically.

“The Master is expecting you in his quarters now. You have earned your place beside him as a general. I’m sure he has his own reward for you.” Marru patted her on the back and wiggled his eyebrows.

Halariya smiled and thanked everyone before wandering off in the direction of Lucifer’s quarters. Everything seemed like it had happened so fast. She was a general!

As she threw the door open to the Master’s chamber and saw the gorgeous man with long dark hair extending his hand to her and felt his large black wings encircling her to pull her closer . . . she knew then that she had made it.

(Ever thought maybe hell was just like working a job here on earth?)

Mary Riley
Mary Riley
18 Followers
12