The Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pa suspects something...I know he does..."

Fergil turned at the sound of my voice...

"Listen Sam...don't worry about it..."

"I don't want to hurt him..."

He approached me then put his arms around me...

"Hey you...stop...Pa is very laid back...after all...he's doing Aunt Sally...!"

As I cuddled into him we heard a tractor approach and we separated...

"Yes...but we are brother and sister Fergil...what if..."

"Hey...I got it all figured out...if he blows his stack...which he won't...we challenge him on Aunt Sally and his internet porn..."

I smiled a little...

"He's still doing that then...?"

"Oh yea...!"

The tractor approaching was Pa...he climbed out and came over...

"Any chance of a coffee...?"

I nodded and went to the kitchen...when I returned Pa looked at me and it was like he could see right through me...then...

"I was just telling Fergil...I want to get the last of the bales in as it's meant to rain tonight...are you up to helping...?"

I began to redden...getting angry as...although he was teasing...I was no mere girl...!

"Sure...of course...!"

Pa grinned which made me do so likewise...

"Ok...I shall fetch them...dump them if you two can stack them...better than last year...!"

He teased and began walking to the tractor then stopped and turned...

"Remember...it got real hot in there last year...might be an idea to put on one of those pair of shorts your Pa doesn't like you in...!"

Then continued on his way...well...Pa had put the thought there...

Pa had made one journey already and we had been going great guns to keep up...Fergil bringing them in and me stacking...although it was still light out we had put one of the lights on and it cast shadows...Fergil had just left after dropping another bale and I was smiling to his last comment...

"Your shadow is almost as sexy as you are...!"

I heard the tractor come...then go again...one more he said...it was tiring work though but we kept at it...One stack was complete...about ten high, eight across and I had only started on the second when I swore...another hay-stick had penetrated through the opening in my shirt and as I tried to retrieve it Fergil came in...

"I would just remove the shirt if I were you...!"

I turned to him as I buttoned up the shirt

"Yes...but Pa..."

"...Is not here...and I sure won't mind...!"

I smiled and when he came back in...

"That's better...!"

As I turned back to him again...I had on the red bra...

"Wow...don't know...I've come all weak at the knees...!"

I grinned and shooed him away...however...he had only just gone when a seed found its way under my breast into the lining of the bra and was driving me crazy...I was trying to get it but it was really stuck in...then I heard Fergil approach and curiosity got the better of him...

"What's up sis...?"

I explained the situation then...

"Here...my fingers are stronger...let me try..."

I nodded...not caring for it was really driving me crazy...three times the back of his fingers caressed my nipple sending me through the roof till finally...I undid it and handed the bra over...

It was fatal...! He removed the seed but guzzled on my breasts and quickly...we were on the floor...naked...he had already wet my sweet spot but there was no lubricant so I licked then sucked his penis...I already had had an orgasm but now...I was lying on my back and he was kneeling by my head as I sucked his 'man' and he moaned but somehow...failed to hear the tractor or...he saw the few bales and came to investigate...

My eyes had been closed...enjoying every moment...anticipating the next...Pa's voice broke us...Fergil's penis in my mouth...

"Well...I cannot say I am surprised...!"

We could not say anything for we had been caught red-handed...however...as we waited for him to explode...he began unbuttoning his shirt...then...

"Fergil...looks like that little rosebud or...what you young ones call it...? Sweet spot...yea...looks like it needs attention down there...your task I think...!"

And he grinned to us as he removed his jeans...

"You're...you're not mad Pa...?"

I asked...he looked down at me...

"Only if I'm left out of it...!"

He approached as Fergil made tracks

"You are gorgeous darling but I'm sure Fergil has already told you that...!"

And as he presented himself beside me...boxers gone and his penis dangling...Fergil entered me and thrust and my moaning made Pa groan as I licked and sucked him...

It was a lengthy session...Pa declining mounting me and after he had come but sprayed on the wooden floor of the barn...he left us to it...and we climaxed again and again...the last time...me atop Fergil...his penis all the way in me...going as far as it could then...he let go just after I...both groaning... and still within me...Fergil said...

"I thought for sure Pa would be upset finding us..."

I opened my eyes and grinned to him...

"Yes...but Fergil...he is...doing Aunt Sally...I think...I think...although he was surprised...wanted to see us enjoying it...!"

Pa called out from the house...

"I got hamburgers on...you can come in as you are if you like...!"

And I grinned...enjoying the feeling of Fergil still in me but knowing...we had had a long day and would need to finish the bales once done supper.

All of us finished the bales together...talking about this and that but not what had happened. Returning to the house...we had only just flopped down on the sofa and Pa on the chair when the phone rang...Aunt Sally...Pa took the phone in the other room and I suddenly clued in...I pointed downward and Fergil looked...to the throw still upon the floor...one of the dogs lying on it now...

I grinned...red-faced...Fergil joined me in the same colour then...taking his hand...motioned to Pa...night... and headed up...we were half –way up the stairs when Pa came through...his hand on the mouthpiece and...

"Goodnight you two...mind and get some sleep and remember...you're old man needs some sleep and shall not if he hears groans all night...!"

I blew him a kiss and he made a pretence of catching it and smiled...

Chapter 2

Aunt Sally was in a bit of a quandary...her daughter...Jennifer or Jenny, our cousin was finished at the private boarding school...had been gone since September and although Aunt Sally still had her home...she rented it out and it was tenanted now...Pa had a solution...

"Sal...I told you earlier...would be no problem for her to stay here till she goes back..."

Aunt Sally nodded then...

"Sam...you don't mind if she shares your room, do you...?"

Aunt Sally asked me...near pleading...

Inwardly I groaned...this had been talked over a couple of days now...Jenny was a minx...a bit of a pain...and did not really help at all...also spoiled...generally getting what she wanted...the private school idea came from the legacy Uncle Jack left. Fergil and I talked on it...

"Well...if she comes here...she won't be sitting around...that's for sure..!"

I stated but Fergil grinned...then...

"I didn't see her at Christmas...not since...since the funeral..."

I nodded...

"What's she like...?"

"Well...bearing in mind Fergil...I only saw her briefly at Christmas...a bit of a frump...she'll be 18 now though...in March I believe..."

"Maybe she'll look like Aunt Sally..."

"Couldn't be much worse...!"

I replied and we both laughed.

Pa and Aunt Sally went for her and when they left...we had intercourse and although it was awesome it was too short and rushed...we both believed Aunt sally did not know about us and probably would not approve...Sure enough...it had only been a half hour after we cleaned up and we heard Pa's truck. We sat at the table when they came in as Pa was to be getting a take-out and we had everything else ready...Pa then Aunt Sally came in...both carrying bags then...this blond walked in carrying a laptop case and an over the shoulder bag. I glanced at Fergil and...he smiled...this could not be the same girl that was here two summers ago with a foul attitude...!

We ate supper and naturally...the majority of conversation was about her schooling and so on...After supper...I was delegated to show her around beginning with my bathroom. There was a bed mattress under my bed which she would be sleeping on and politely said to me that this would be great...then...we went outside...Pa and Fergil were finishing chores and shutting the poultry in when...Jenny turned to me...

"I guess I've changed a bit...since you last saw me...?"

I turned to her and smiled...

"You could say that...Jenny...you are very pretty...!"

"Not as pretty as you...!"

Jenny had just gone up several positions in my 'like' list for she was a little smaller than I, perhaps 5'5 ...petite but still had curves and blond shoulder length hair.

We walked a ways around...showing where I kept the feed stuff then...

"Can I... can I speak to you about something...delicate...?"

Jenny asked me softly...I looked up at her...and bearing in mind I did not know her that well...I hesitated...

"It concerns you and Fergil and..."

Now I was all ears...

"Can I trust you...?"

I nodded...unsure where all this was coming from...or...going...!

"I had a relationship two months back...pretty serious...then he wanted...he wanted me to...to strip for him and his mate...I fell apart...ran out...ended it just like that...!"

I clasped Jenny's arm in mine for she was shaking...

"Does your Mom know...?"

She shook her head

"Jenny...have you been...intimate...touching and...?"

Again...she shook her head and was trying to hold back tears...

"But...I want to know...I want to learn...how to...like you and Fergil..."

I was stunned...Aunt Sally did know then...Pa must have told her...Seeing the look on my face she smiled...

"Relax Sam...Mom doesn't know...she's pretty slow in all that although likes to flaunt herself and yes...I know about Mom and you're...Pa..."

"So...how do you...?"

"I'm majoring in Psychology and read the signs...the way you look at him...the way he looks at you...may I ask...is it intimate...? Is it deep...?"

I nodded my head...for it was all I could do...for the moment at least...she hesitated...then...

"I want you two to show me..."

I began to be very doubtful but...

"No...wait...I don't mean to steal Fergil from you...just...so I become aware...more knowledgeable...porn doesn't help in everything...!"

I looked out of the shed and realized it was becoming dark...

"We'd better head in...they'll be beginning to wonder..."

"Sam...you won't say anything will you...to Mom...or your Pa...?"

"No I won't...but I'll need to speak with Fergil...we are...very secretive about it all and before you ask...Pa knows about us..."

We were walking back to the house now...

"Really...? Your Pa knows...? How did...how did he take it...?"

"He accepted it..."

And...I left it there...cousin Jenny did not need to know I had sucked Pa's penis...at least...not yet...!

I did not get a chance to be alone with Fergil till after lunch the next day...Pa had taken Aunt Sally and Jenny into town but he would be right back...Fergil was working on one of the tractors...I sneaked up behind him and put my hand over his eyes...he grabbed me and kissed me...naturally, I responded but then pushed him back...I told him everything Jenny told me...he nodded a few times then...as he playfully unbuttoned my shirt...

"And cousin Jenny wants us to show her how to..."

"Yes...how to pet...touch...stroke...everything Fergil..."

"Its not going to be easy...Aunt Sally definitely needs to be away..."

I nodded...

"Jenny said I was prettier than her...what do you think...?"

Fergil grinned...I should have known what was coming...

"Bearing in mind...I've not seen her naked...that's difficult..."

And I playfully slapped him one as he caressed my breast through my open shirt...

"No no...Sam...you are sexy and my pretty...mine...!"

I caressed the back of his hand where it still fondled and I was becoming horny...

"Still...she has filled out...well...and is blond..."

"I don't need a blond when I have a gorgeous red head Sam..."

He replied and cupped my breast out of the bra...beginning to suck the nipple...

"Fergil...I don't think we are going to manage now and...don't want to get caught..."

Fergil grinned...

"Aw...don't worry about Pa...besides...he's seen you naked and approves...he told me..."

"Maybe so...but his penis is thicker than yours and...it might hurt...!"

And we both laughed...

That night once everyone had gone to bed...Jenny sat beside me on my bed and I quietly told her I'd spoken with Fergil and that we would help her...Jenny grinned but flushed a little...

"I'm really quite shy about it...but...I want to..."

I smiled a little...then...

"Have you brought yourself to orgasm...?"

The look on her face...besides reddening was more of an embarrassment than anything else however...

"I...I have tried Sam...but felt...ashamed and stopped..."

"Would you like me to show you...?"

She looked at me in wonder then...nodded...

Like a lamb...she followed on what I was doing...I removed my top and bottoms of my pj's and again...she reddened...then unbuttoned her top, slid it off then bravely removed her bottoms and waited for my next move...I whispered now...just in case...

"First thing...like what you see...so...we look at ourselves in the mirror..."

The little light the lamp was glowing showed the contours of our frame and although we looked at each other...it was obvious she was uncomfortable...

"You shall need to get used to...whoever not just looking at you like this but sizing you up and down...like taking it all in...do you know what I mean...?"

"Yes...psychology..."

I smiled to her...then...

"Ok...you watch then you try...alright...?"

She smiled a little but still seemed apprehensive

"Its alright to be shy but a warning...most men would want you the more if they see you like this and two things...one...you are very pretty...well proportioned...two...I shall not touch you for...I am not into that..."

She grinned and I could tell she was the happier...

"Alright...its better if you lie back...close your eyes then with your finger...start down your neck and slide over one breast and lightly massage the nipple then the other..."

I lay back and she followed on...

"Then...when you are beginning to feel something down below...a sensation...might be quick, might be not...slide your hand downward...over your tummy and keep going..."

I looked over to Jenny and she was tracing her hand down...I don't know why for I've never ever thought I would but I found this very erotic...I continued on though...shut my eyes again...

"Slide your hand down between your legs and upon them a little...then caress your vulva..."

I again opened my eyes and Jenny was beginning to moan...her breasts...smaller than mine...probably between a A and B were firm and her nipples hard...

"Slowly insert one finger into what's known as your 'sweet spot'...just inside and...tweak it a little...then come in and out several times...if you like it its' working...!"

Jenny all this while followed on but realized I had stopped talking and opened her eyes...

"I...I've never gone...this feels wonderful...how often...?"

"Jenny...you can do it as often as you like but...fair warning...when its done to you by someone else...its more...exhilarating and...if its licked...like wow...! Now...its time for bed...alright...?"

Jenny sat up and made to hug me but I put up my hand to stop her and she looked upon me quizzically...

"I...I'm horny...I...I want to keep myself for Fergil..."

Jenny nodded and...

"I understand..."

And she grinned then we put our pj's on and went to sleep however...it took me an age to fall into slumber...

Near a whole week had gone by and other than Fergil telling me about him going to check on the sheep which was perhaps...the beginning...an episode began however...let me tell you of the former...Fergil had been busy with a few of his clients so had not been around...life continued as it always did but one thing I shall mention...Pa often seemed to be staring at Jenny and once...when he caught my eye...winked at me and...I wondered...but more on that later...Fergil came over after lunch and said one of our neighbour's' had seen dogs running through the fields...Pa was to be taking me into town for an appointment so logically...Fergil would go himself...

He walked out to the barn when a voice called out to him...Jenny...

"Are you going now...?"

"Yes..."

He replied then...

"May...may I come...?"

"Sure...!"

But she expected him to be going in his car...but not...

Fergil got on the back of the quad and Jenny just stood there...then...

"Hop on...!"

"Em...where...?"

Jenny asked...looking...

"Come behind me...!"

Fergil told me she had reddened then climbed up behind him...

"There's nothing to hang onto...!"

By this time...the engine was running...

"Hang onto me...!"

Fergil shouted then he moved off suddenly feeling her grip his shirt and could tell she was not happy as she screamed when he had moved off...he pulled over and turned to her...

"Jenny relax...I'm going to have to go a bit faster otherwise we shall never get there...put your arms around me...!"

Jenny tentatively did...Fergil smiled nodding then...

"Alright...?"

She nodded but he saw she was not comfortable. The sheep were alright when they got there...he checked all the boundary and it seemed fine...all the sheep were accounted for but one or two needed 'footwork'...Thankfully, they would fit in the trailer so he manhandled them into it then they both walked to the quad...

"Have you handled one of these before...?"

Fergil asked...

"No...but I've ridden a motorbike..."

"Same thing...ok...you drive...!"

Jenny hesitated...

"Don't worry...cousin Fergil shall look after you...!"

And she smiled...he started it for her...showed her the gear lever which worked by your foot then slowly...they were off...he opened the gate then closed it behind...

"Now...once down the lane...ease the throttle as it has a bit of a kick...remember too...there's only the two sheep but it shall still need a bit to get going..."

The first attempt...Jenny stalled it then slowly...they moved forward and once she got going she was fine...all the while Fergil watching traffic and keeping an eye on the sheep...that is...if you could say fine...! Fergil said...when he had put his hand round her waist to hold on...she stiffened and never seemed to relax and he grinned in telling me...his hand had stayed put around her waist...

In the evening after supper...I came downstairs from my room hearing music and laughter...Pa and Aunt Sally were dancing...now...let me say...since Jenny had been with us...no moaning came from Pa's room or the room that was Aunt Sally's. Fergil was out in the barn and Jenny was attempting to read a magazine...I took the opportunity and went to speak with Fergil...He was just finishing up in the barn...

We came back in and when I had suggested what we might put to Pa...Fergil nodded...I would begin and he would follow and back me up...Aunt Sally had gone to the washroom so I went up to Pa in the kitchen and quietly began...

"Pa...I know its...been a little difficult lately...what about you take Aunt Sally out dancing and...get a room somewhere in town...?"

Pa turned to me...grinning...

"Was it that obvious...?"

And Fergil joined in...

"From what Sam's been telling me...yea...! I don't have to go anywhere and can sleepover...if that's alright...?
Pa looked at us quizzically...then...