The Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...I'd feel safer knowing you were here...ok...I'll talk her into it...!"

We made to leave...

"You two...?"

We turned back...

"Th...thanks...!"

And we both grinned...

Within the hour...Pa and Aunt Sally had packed a night bag and left...both grinning as they left but Aunt Sally...calling from the pick-up...albeit in fun...

"You three have a good time..!"

And I caught Pa's wink...as they drove off...Jenny and I still waving...I caught Fergil's eye and gave him a nod...

I sat in the den...Jenny followed me in and sat down also...Fergil went upstairs...The tv was already on...funnily enough...'Sleepless in Seattle' was on...

"I like this movie...have you seen it...?"

Jenny asked...I nodded...then...taking a deep breath...

"Jenny...how would it go if we started your training tonight...?"

I suddenly had her full attention...

"Oh...alright..."

But she glanced downward...I rose from my seat and crouched in front of her...

"Listen...Fergil told me about the quad and that...you were not happy with him touching you...?"

Jenny looked up...

"Its' not that...I...I liked his arms about me but...anticipated he might...fondle..."

"Oh...he picked up from your tightness that you were...freaking out...!"

"Perhaps at first...I...I keep seeing my ex and his mate...wanting to see me..."

I nodded and gripped her hand...

"Then...all the more reason to begin...yes...?"

Jenny nodded and smiled...

Fergil came back down...Jenny was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee but...as he sat beside me...saw Jenny in the kitchen...gave me a kiss and I nodded...he grinned...pointed up or down and I pointed...here...in the den...Fergil placed the throw on the floor and Jenny came back through as he poured red wine into three glasses...he looked at her enquiringly...

"Alright...I had some at Christmas with Mom..."

With our wine we sat upon the floor...the stove was on and gave a warm glow...I turned to Jenny on my right and Fergil on my left...I smiled then...

"Jenny...follow our lead alright...?"

Smiling...Jenny nodded. I set my glass on the coffee table...took Jenny by the hand...Fergil took her glass and I led her upstairs leaving Fergil behind...

Jenny never said a word...I stripped off my shirt and jeans...I already wore my favourite and Fergil's red bra then rummaged through two different drawers looking out two tight shirts...two short skirts...removed my panties and put a thong on then turned to Jenny...

"What are you wearing...what you have or what I choose for you...?"

"I...I'll wear what you choose..."

I grinned...handed her the lace shirt and pink skirt...she looked at the skirt...

"Its' short..."

"That's the idea...!"

Jenny removed the top and jeans and I scowled a little...Jenny looked up...

"What...?"

I went back into my panties drawer then handed her a lace bra and...a thong...Jenny looked at me horrifyingly...

"I've...I can't wear that...!"

"Then...you're not coming downstairs...cause me...I'm going to play tonight...!"

And grinned but I made her realize...I meant it...!

What probably seemed like an age but wasn't really...we came back down...I had heard the door shut when I was in the washroom and saw Fergil going to the barn with a flashlight...off to check the stock and everything else...Our hair was done and 'Impulse' on...as we went downstairs I leant in to her and whispered...

"Remember...if you are not happy you must say...alright...? I certainly shall not be offended...!"

She nodded and smiled...as we approached I heard the music on...soft music...good Fergil...! I suddenly thought of what Jenny might be going through...she had had a scare but she was here...looking radiant and I had said so as she looked at herself in the mirror and she gave me a hug for it...I must make sure for myself to lead in this...everything...!

We entered the den and Fergil was sat where we left him...so to break the ice a little and ease Jenny I asked...

"Everything alright in the barn...?"

"Yup...all fine...we won't be needed out there tonight...!"

I stood there in the light wearing exactly what I wore when we first made love and he knew...!

I turned to Jenny who was standing behind me...I clasped her hand and led her forward into the glow of the light and she did not resist...I winked at Fergil...

"Wow...you two look amazing...are you going to curtsy or twirl for me...?"

I smiled to Jenny and as I turned...she turned with me...

"Wahoo...you are both gorgeous...you are going to tire me out...!"

It was exactly the kind of remark I was hoping for...Jenny giggled and I did too...

"Do you really like it...?"

Jenny asked...

"Em...yea...! What's not to like...? Legs...gorgeous figures...sexy girls..."

"Alright...alright...we get the point...!"

I joked and led her in to sit down...as we had before...either side of him...Jenny was unsure how to sit and watched me as I sat a little on my side resting on my legs but showing a little of my ass. Jenny copied me...

We talked a little...about the farm...Jenny's last holidays but when our glasses were topped up...I nodded...the briefest of nods to Fergil...he leaned forward to me...using eye contact and kissed me...fully on the lips...our tongues met and we explored a little...as we did...his hand stroked my back making me fill a little then...he retracted...I glanced...but Jenny seemed to know...Fergil came forward...she shut her eyes as he kissed her...when they released she smiled and I whispered...

"Alright...?"

And she nodded...we sipped more wine then sat our glasses down...Fergil proffered me a hand and the other to Jenny and we stood together...I joined my other hand with Jenny's and as I did, gripped it a little...we swayed to the music then I let my hand go of Jenny and Fergil let go of her too...I turned to Jenny and...

"Watch alright...?"

And she nodded then he swayed with me...I unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall...all the while Fergil's hands were on my shoulders...then my back...then my ass and lastly...under the skirt...my breasts swelled but...I resisted...

I nodded to Jenny that she was on and Fergil took her hands in his then drew her close so they were touching then let one hand go...caressed her shoulders...back and onto her ass...She was red faced at this point and her eyes closed but when his hand touched her bare skin on her cute ass...she moaned. As they turned...he caught my eye...Jenny's eyes still shut...like she was in a dream...I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off then nodded to him...he began unbuttoning her shirt and she flinched...opened her eyes...saw my shirt gone and allowed him to...

Fergil kissed the back of Jenny's hand and let her go and she continued to sway...but it was obvious...he was attracted to Jenny...when I took him in my arms I gave him a bit of a glare but he grinned and I kissed him passionately. Again...we swayed to the music...I undid his jeans...pulled the zipper down...deliberately showing him my ass as I took them off for him...I gazed at Jenny and she was still swaying to the music but watching us...I cuddled into him and he again caressed me...then...as he turned me I let go and he grabbed Jenny's hand and she felt his skin on hers...she must be getting close to orgasm by now and must be feeling his bulge...He unclasped her skirt and let it fall and as she saw me...mine was off too...

We sat at this point and finished our wine but...I was so horny...so turned on...I again winked to Fergil and we stood and swayed the more...he leant in toward me and kissed me again and I responded...he unclasped my bra and I felt it being pulled away and my naked breasts were against his manly chest...I was so on fire...I wanted to scream...! I could feel myself becoming wet and I knew...he was really enjoying this...

We released and I whispered to Jenny who was standing swaying slightly...

"Alright to go on...?"

She nodded and smiled...I in turn nodded to Fergil and he leant in toward her and kissed her...her eyes shut again...the kiss was prolonged and deep and she was responding to it but...I helped Fergil and unclasped Jenny's bra and helped remove it...when they released...her breasts were firm...her nipples hard and I could see...the white panties had a wet mark where it should be and she was scarlet...Fergil looked upon us as we faced him...

"Double wow...double breasts....double rowr...!"

And we grinned at him...

Now...we changed position...I laid upon my back with my knees up and Jenny looked at me quizzically...

"You don't have to go any further if you wish not to...just watch if you want..."

I said to her and she nodded...Fergil laid down beside me...Jenny crouching on her knees watching...and Fergil caressed me...kissed me first...nibbled my breasts then nipples and I moaned...arching my back...I was on fire...!

Fergil moved down...sitting now but still caressing. He tapped my arm and coughed slightly. I opened my eyes and turned a little to see Jenny...laying on her back...I encouraged Fergil to be quicker and he responded...pulled down my panties and off...I parted my legs for him and he licked around my vulva and into my sweet spot...I was already close and came to orgasm moaning loudly...

I winked to him and he turned on his side...I sat directly beside Jenny for it was like...again she was dreaming...his first touch upon her she stirred but I clasped her hand and she squeezed it and I held her hand throughout...Fergil caressed then kissed and licked her breasts...she moaned like her Mom...loud but that was alright...and then he nibbled her nipples...she arched considerably and taking this cue and me nodding to him...he pulled her panties down...I'm convinced though...if I had not been holding her hand she would have screamed...

He gently parted her legs and I stroked one of her nipples but when he licked around her vulva...she tensed up and he stopped immediately...she opened her eyes and...

"No...Its' alright...please Fergil...?"

I nodded to him and he continued from where he left off...it took a little longer but...she had an orgasm alright and I'm sure the whole county knew about it...!

Jenny opened her eyes and sat up a little to join me...grinning from ear to ear and although she was red-faced...

"You two...have been very special...thank you...!"

I clasped her hand in mine...Fergil went up to the washroom but likely...he would not be long as he was horny...

"There's more...watch if you like...alright...take it all in this time around...we have all night..."

She looked at me quizzically then nodded.

Fergil came back downstairs...our glasses were finished...he finished his wine then came to me...standing in front...I did not hesitate but pulled his boxers down and off...he was becoming large again for he had to relieve pressure with a pee however...we both saw Jenny's reaction...it was obvious...other than seeing films...she had not seen a penis this close...I grabbed it...stroked it till it got bigger then began to lick then pushed the skin till his 'bulb' came out then sucked on it...I felt Jenny come closer to me and I took the initiative...with my free hand I guided her hand to his penis...my saliva had wet it and it glistened...as I stroked it she looked at me and I nodded in reassurance...then she leant forward...licked then sucked...she was becoming that involved...I feared he might let go in her mouth...

Jenny stopped...took a breath and I guided him over to me...I lay back and after a little more fondling...he entered me...pushing slowly...Jenny sitting beside us...I stroked on of her breasts and she came a little closer and Fergil nibbled on her left nipple then her right and she moaned...I moaned and Fergil groaned...then let go just as I came to orgasm...it was just as well he had gone to the washroom for he filled me...!

Fergil was still in me and I grinned to him...Jenny was again red-faced then...

"Jenny...alright...?"

She looked directly at me and...

"I...can Fergil come in...but not let go...?"

Fergil winked at me and I smiled and

"Of course...whatever..."

Fergil came out of me but I immediately sat up and sucked him...encouraging Jenny to do the same...

It was not long and he became hard...I turned to her...

"Jenny...lie back as I did..."

And she did but as I clasped his hand in mine and Jenny's in the other...

"Fergil...she'll be tight...careful..."

He nodded but Jenny's moaning as he prodded a little at her vulva...stirred him...he eased in and her grip on my hand was like a vice...

"No...!"

She screamed...and Fergil instantly stopped.

Jenny shook her head...then...

"Please...I want to feel it...but slowly..."

I nodded to him and he entered again...passing her sweet spot...she moaned so loud it was making me horny again...with his and her rhythm...I figured he'd be close...he came out and was only just out and sprayed her tummy and chest...

"Oh...!"

She giggled and we giggled with her...

Fergil went to the washroom again and I led her to mine...she relieved herself first as I waited...

"Are you...alright then...?"

"Yes...I wasn't sure to begin with but..."

And taking my hand...

"I don't know how I can ever thank you and Fergil...really..."

I looked at her...smiled and

"Jenny...you already have...!"

She looked at me quizzically...then burst into a fit of the giggles.

Chapter 3

Remembering back that night was awesome...we did a lot of petting and got Jenny to orgasm again...as she sucked Fergil I licked her vulva and sweet spot...we went off to bed after one in the morning...our own beds but Jenny and I talked long into the night...she was happy, Fergil was happy and I was happy...

Two days went by and at breakfast...Pa said he wanted to get the barley in then the bales...our neighbour was already cutting with the harvester and one of Pa's friends would help also...this meant a very busy day...Jenny needed some things in town so I dropped Aunt Sally and her off and came right back and would pick her up later...Fergil was getting the old tractor ready for the baler and it was an open tractor...no cab...

I checked to make sure it was safe and kissed him deeply then released him...

"It's going to be hot today but supposed to rain all next week...maybe starting tomorrow and why Pa wants to start..."

Fergil said...I nodded then...

"Shorts then...can Jenny and I come up with you later and sit on the side...?"

"Sure...but the quicker it is cut the better and baled too...Pa shall gather it up like last time..."

I grinned at him and...

"Yea...I know...I thought on it too...!"

It was all cut in the top field...I had picked up Jenny but Aunt Sally was having supper out with one of her music friends...Pa would pick her up later...Jenny and I walked out to the field...lunch was already prepared and was sandwiches...the men would grab some when they could...As we walked to Fergil who had just turned in his tractor Pa drove up on the way to the house...stopped...opened the cab and we approached...

"Sandwiches all done...?"

I nodded...Jenny was standing right beside me and we both wore short shorts and crop tops.

"Great..."

Then smiling but with an obvious twinkle in his eye...

"You two look very...fetching...cute...lovely...if I were any younger..."

"Pa...!"

But I grinned...Jenny giggled but it was obvious...he was eyeing us up...then off he went and we continued on to Fergil...

"I like your Pa...full of fun...full of life and still nice looking...!"

"Yes...he is...I have an awesome Pa...I could go to him about anything..."

I wondered...as we walked onward...I hailed Fergil and he stopped...put it in brake and switched off...I handed him up the sandwiches but he came down and went round the other side of the tractor...We followed him round...two large bottles of water sat in holders and as we turned...he pulled us over...obviously unseen from the house...we were laughing but as he pulled us up he gave us both a passionate kiss and hug...

"Wow...!"

Jenny said and I grinned to her...Pretty soon...I sat on one side and Jenny the other and off we went...It was deafening with the sound of the old tractor but Fergil being my Fergil...at times caressed me and the next Jenny...it was a perfect afternoon...

It was about 3.00 and our old neighbour continued with the baling but all was cut and the barley in...Pa came up for he had had a washroom break and we had only just left the old tractor

"Pizza send out for supper...about 6.00...?"

We nodded...

"Sal called...a recital...or musical or something...won't be finished till nine...alright...?"

We smiled...but Fergil said...

"Oh yea..."

Pa grinned...then...

"Alright...Jenny...do you mind helping Sam...its' tiring but your help will be appreciated...!"

"Sure...I'll be glad to help...!"

I turned to Fergil once Pa left and nodded and he returned it...how far would Pa go though...?

It was roasting...absolutely roasting...! The second load of bales had been dropped. Fergil said...smiling to me with Jenny not seeing nor hearing...

"Didn't take Pa long to shed his shirt...maybe mine need to go too...and he removed his shirt...he was quite tanned now and as expected...responded to my wolf whistle...the three of us took a little break with lots of water and we had a brief petting session...Fergil had only just left when the tractor came up again...Pa with another load and I knew he was coming up as he switched the tractor off...Pa approached...walking behind Fergil carrying a bale...

"How are you getting on...heck...its hot in here...Fergil...you should put the fan on okay...cool it down a little..."

We talked for a bit...Pa and Fergil came back in with another bale each but before Pa went back to his tractor...sitting on a bale with a bottle of water...

"If you don't mind me saying Jenny...especially with your Mom not being here...you have a look of her but...prettier...would be nice to see your hair down sometime though...!"

And he left...I always tied my hair up when handling bales but Fergil winked at me and whispered...

"Undo it...she shall follow you...its happening today...or never..."

When Fergil came back in...our hair was down and met with wolf whistles...We were well on now...the extra person helped and Jenny was an absolute boon...! I decided to take action...I was roasting...my crop top was soaking with sweat and making me uncomfortable...I took it off...Jenny turned to me...a shocked look on her face...

"Jenny...I'm so uncomfortable...I'll be having a shower later and...Fergil won't care...well you know what I mean...!"

She smiled but blushed a little then...began to untie hers

"You're right...mine's wringing wet too...!"

Fergil came back in and couldn't help himself...not that I minded...!

"Beauties...where you been...?"

And ran to us...tickling, cuddling, and nibbling as we giggled and he left to fetch another bale...on his next we threw a bucket of water over him as he dropped it and laughing...he charged us and took us down in a rugby tackle...pretty soon...we were rolling about...caressing...kissing and...Fergil undid and pulled his jeans off then his boxers...I looked at Jenny and I began licking him as he fondled my breasts...pretty soon...Jenny was there too...we stopped...pulled down our shorts...I looked again at Jenny...grinned then removed my panties. Jenny hesitated then took hers off also...

"I'm so horny...get over here you two..."

Fergil said and as I came to him he guzzled into me as I caressed Jenny then...we changed positions...We really didn't care anymore...I came on top of Fergil...sliding onto his penis...both Jenny and I had an orgasm...I directed Jenny to go up toward the head of Fergil and he took her hand and sat her at his head with her legs splayed over his face and he licked her vulva and sweet spot and she moaned in pleasure...